• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Not everyone's here though, we can't blindly go in and hope for the best. That's why Ganondorf always loses in every. single. Zelda game.

Gotta organize ourselves and plan what to do before the attack. :3

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Not everyone's here though, we can't blindly go in and hope for the best. That's why Ganondorf always loses in every. single. Zelda game.

Gotta organize ourselves and plan what to do before the attack. :3
*COUGH COUGH OCARINA OF TIME WHERE LINK LOSES LIKE A LITTLE WIMP AND CREATES A NEW TIMELINE*
Also, most of your victories were shams! In TP, if Midna was not there, or if Zelda wasn't there, Link would have died!

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Either way, 2 raids in less than 24 hours seems excessive. I'd give at least another day to reorganize our troops, think of some demeaning ways on treating Zero Talent Spamus, and those sorts.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Either way, 2 raids in less than 24 hours seems excessive. I'd give at least another day to reorganize our troops, think of some demeaning ways on treating Zero Talent Spamus, and those sorts.
Alright. Tomorrow we attack. Are we clear?
Let us plan maniacally

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I was planning on having everyone use the same avatar as the mod who first made the forum.

*looks at ZSS social board*

... Oh. It's IsmaR who made it--

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
DAMMIT SISTAHS. I HAVEN'T EVEN MADE THE FLOWCHART YET EVEN.

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Done.

Gosh, at this rate, Fujin's just gonna get banned for trolling. Again. :/

Oh Snap

Smash Ace
NNID
iSwallow
Mopcina has not yet finished wringing Zelda's glitter and sparkles out of her mop and already were moving on.

Oh yaaaas!

Latte

Smash Ace
I vote for waiting awhile before invading another board. We wouldn't want people to start expecting our invasions.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Wii fit trainers definitely mid imo.
She's fast and has an actually projectile. She can kill relieably while also having a great recovery. Also she has 3 spikes.
have you fought Ness as Wii fit? i'd rather fight Shulk as Jigglypuff than deal with that again.

great movement and some camping aside killing with Wii Fit can be such a chore outside of SS+/- deep breathing. alot of times i feel like i'm getting kills because people are bad and fall for reverse Fsmashes lol. those short hitboxes really become noticable against someone like Ness who is tiny with big hitboxes or people with swords/big disjoints.

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
Wii Fit Trainer's customs are pretty swag though. I mean, SunSal 2 allows you to spam max size min damage charge shots like nothing, her jumbo hoops can really feel wear down opponents shields into nothing, And she can cause a giant Nagasaki-esque explosion BY BREATHING. She is really good to say the least.

Spirst

All messages gone apparently.

Edit: Time to start anew, eh?

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Hmmm well all his messages disappeared for me so I thought he got banned.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I was planning on having everyone use the same avatar as the mod who first made the forum.

*looks at ZSS social board*

... Oh. It's IsmaR who made it--
I was mostly in charge of clean up when the forum was first made (all those tumblr sexism/Other M rants).

DeLux is the presiding mod over the actual board.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
how onn erth did fujin manage to have all his posts deleted

it's not in the mod log

did someone spam cleaner him and forget to ban him?

Spirst

how onn erth did fujin manage to have all his posts deleted

it's not in the mod log

did someone spam cleaner him and forget to ban him?
I think that's what it was exactly. I checked the mod log too and saw nothing. Guessing it was IsmaR from the ZSS social thread check though I have no idea.

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Tbh we should do NO sort of insult planning. The best things here come at random when we play off each other's posts well.

These are simple field trips, for all we know, we could end up just having fun normal discussion with the ZSSs. Probs not tho...

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
GGs @ SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 that was really fun. Ur Zeldas really good. Sorry about those super hoop gimps lol. Any advice for my wii fit or zeldabae
WFT Up-B gimps too stronk, haha. Blech. I still think my Zelda needs improvement, I panic randomly at times, probably because I'm still not 100% comfortable with my character. ^^;; I'm also awful at Zelda dittos, haha. I always seem to lose in those, no matter what. XD

And for your WFT, I do play her a little bit, so I noticed that you tend to land a lot with your aerials. If you're trying to land a Bair or Dair as you land on the ground, it's totally unsafe and punishable. When I use WFT, I like to press a lot of buttons, but sometimes a good defense is the best offense. Pressing too much buttons can make you punishable, and I learned that the hard way, haha.

Other than that, I see that you're improving your landing ways! You were a lot less predictable in where you air dodge and double jump, so I literally never got a Uair kill off a bad airdodge, haha. I also noticed you like to roll from the ledge back on the stage. Caught you a few times doing that, so remember to mix things up!

Salad Bowl

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SaladBowl41
WFT Up-B gimps too stronk, haha. Blech. I still think my Zelda needs improvement, I panic randomly at times, probably because I'm still not 100% comfortable with my character. ^^;; I'm also awful at Zelda dittos, haha. I always seem to lose in those, no matter what. XD

And for your WFT, I do play her a little bit, so I noticed that you tend to land a lot with your aerials. If you're trying to land a Bair or Dair as you land on the ground, it's totally unsafe and punishable. When I use WFT, I like to press a lot of buttons, but sometimes a good defense is the best offense. Pressing too much buttons can make you punishable, and I learned that the hard way, haha.

Other than that, I see that you're improving your landing ways! You were a lot less predictable in where you air dodge and double jump, so I literally never got a Uair kill off a bad airdodge, haha. I also noticed you like to roll from the ledge back on the stage. Caught you a few times doing that, so remember to mix things up!
Your zelda was good but sometimes you would throw out random dins even when I was right in front of you. That's is waaayy too risky if you as light as zelda.

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Your zelda was good but sometimes you would throw out random dins even when I was right in front of you. That's is waaayy too risky if you as light as zelda.
Yeah, probably have to cut that down, haha.

Oh yeah guys, finished the ZSS flowchart. Should I wait until the assault to post it, or show it to you guys now? :p

Last edited:

Latte

Smash Ace
So I just poured cold apple cider in a hot cup and the cup cleanly split in two. I knew it could happen, but it never happened to me before so I was kind of just standing there, shocked.

Tbh we should do NO sort of insult planning.
Yeah. Let's make sure it's fun for both the Zelda board users and the users of the board we raid.

Top Bottom