• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Might not be online at that time, because school. :/

Well if I miss the raid, somebody at least post this to sent them my greetings. :p

All dat disrespect.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Might not be online at that time, because school. :/

Well if I miss the raid, somebody at least post this to sent them my greetings. :p

All dat disrespect.
It's beautiful. Though, I feel that UAir and Dsmash should be in there, and probs could be.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
It's supposed to rustle their jimmies a little, Uair and Dsmash are too good to be in the flowchart VBeta1.0.1.

May add later though. :p

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
It's supposed to rustle their jimmies a little, Uair and Dsmash are too good to be in the flowchart VBeta1.0.1.

May add later though. :p
isnt that the point

zero talent samus

only uses 2 moves that are absurdly strong?

because she has no talent?

i might be overthinking here

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I main zelda and wii fit. Dropped jiggles
If you leave us you're getting the Hyrule Candy treatment.

And hopefully the ZSS users don't get too riled up. Fujin went in earlier and got the "obv a troll" response lol.

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Women are so impossible! GAH!
Why is everyone and their mother suddenly attracted to me and wants to "get to know me better"?!

Salad Bowl

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SaladBowl41
How often do you change mains?
Just once a week. I mained zelda for a month. Do I get applause?

Don'T yew man their MU thread?
Yeah, and the peach social thread
If you leave us you're getting the Hyrule Candy treatment.
And hopefully the ZSS users don't get too riled up. Fujin went in earlier and got the "obv a troll" response lol.
I won't. i mained her for a month. nuff said

Women are interesting. I think they're fine, but checking their background is usually the first thing I do before doing anything

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Maybe they got jealous.
I've been with my girlfriend for almost 3 years, what changed between then and now? What exactly is there to be jealous of? It's only me.
Do we have any girls on these boards? Can someone explain to me what goes on through a woman's mind?

Salad Bowl

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SaladBowl41
im not ready for woman when i grow up. I barely get through my middle school relationships. like myy first one lasted for a day and my second one last for a month. OML IM NOT READY.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Wait.... Isn't @ IsmaR IsmaR a girl?
IsmaR, could you please explain to us what goes on in Women's minds?
Plleeeeaaaasssee

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I've been with my girlfriend for almost 3 years, what changed between then and now? What exactly is there to be jealous of? It's only me.
Do we have any girls on these boards? Can someone explain to me what goes on through a woman's mind?
Hmm...well in that case I don't know what it could be. Sorry :c

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
You could find a gif of someone doing something cool with your main. I had a Trela Lucario one once where he made an amazing comeback against...a Snake. Forgot who played Snake lol.

micstar615

Smash Ace
@ Lozjam Lozjam some women (and some men) get emotionally attached, you said you've been friends with this girl for a while right? She's probably gotten more and more into you as time went on. Is she still coming on to u despite you blatantly rejecting her?

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
@ Lozjam Lozjam some women (and some men) get emotionally attached, you said you've been friends with this girl for a while right? She's probably gotten more and more into you as time went on. Is she still coming on to u despite you blatantly rejecting her?
We have been friends for a while. She isn't coming on to me anymore. It's just regular talk now.. But it's now the fact that more women are talking to me, and daresay, flirting with me...

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
We have been friends for a while. She isn't coming on to me anymore. It's just regular talk now.. But it's now the fact that more women are talking to me, and daresay, flirting with me...
maybe you're just an attractive young man? IDK you are in the wrong place to look for girl advice I do know that

Top Bottom