• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
guys mewtwo is going to be bad and has no combos i can tell from watching the nintendo direct trust me

btw zelda is high tier

|ven|

ᵔᴥᵔ かわいい ᵔᴥᵔ
NNID
Hyuven
April fools he has a new moveset

Not really nintendo aint got time for dat they're busy making other replicas

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Can't wait to see Moo2s customs
I hope the Shadow Ball customs aren't reskinned Piercing and Snaring aura spheres

|ven|

ᵔᴥᵔ かわいい ᵔᴥᵔ
NNID
Hyuven
Nintendo
* Gives fans what they want
* Character does damage to self
* Available for 4.99

OmegaSorin

The Lucky Hero
NNID
Semjax
Nintendo
* Gives fans what they want
* Character does damage to self
* Available for 4.99
Thats what I don't understand about why people want Pichu back lol, the thing literally harms itself anytime it uses an electric based attack (And I believe was a clone of Pikachu.)

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
PSA for all y'all

I really don't think many characters will be affected by the patch. For all we know, it could literally just be Diddy nerfs. I wouldn't get your hopes up because it can only set you up for disappointment. It is much better to not expect much and then be pleasantly surprised when a character you like is buffed or something. Seriously, don't expect this patch to be some magical "make my main not trash" miracle. In the end, you're only hurting yourself.

|ven|

ᵔᴥᵔ かわいい ᵔᴥᵔ
NNID
Hyuven
PSA for all y'all

I really don't think many characters will be affected by the patch. For all we know, it could literally just be Diddy nerfs. I wouldn't get your hopes up because it can only set you up for disappointment. It is much better to not expect much and then be pleasantly surprised when a character you like is buffed or something. Seriously, don't expect this patch to be some magical "make my main not trash" miracle. In the end, you're only hurting yourself.
I really hope nothing changes. I know Zelda has her faults but, it would be hard adjusting everytime they made a change. The only thing they should change is the ending lag and landing lag

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
PSA for all y'all

I'll just be satisfied if zelda isn't nerfed. Keep expectations low. Also when he brought up the patch? Character balancing seemed like it was one of the main things but we'll see.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I'll just be satisfied if zelda isn't nerfed. Keep expectations low. Also when he brought up the patch? Character balancing seemed like it was one of the main things but we'll see.
Did they even mention balancing out loud? I was watching it and was on another tab and missed the balancing part. I might be wrong, but I think they just listed balancing on the screen as part of the patch. I don't think they ever mentioned it otherwise.

But I could be wrong and I'm too lazy to check so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Did they even mention balancing out loud? I was watching it and was on another tab and missed the balancing part. I might be wrong, but I think they just listed balancing on the screen as part of the patch. I don't think they ever mentioned it otherwise.

They didn't but in 1.0.4 they didn't even list it. That's why I think that there might be more.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Ok Smashboards, seriously.

I don't think I need 5 tips for a flat belly anytime soon since I'm only 140Lbs.

Stop shoving ads in my face... Please.

Or maybe I'll just get Premium. Idk.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
PSA for all y'all

I really don't think many characters will be affected by the patch. For all we know, it could literally just be Diddy nerfs. I wouldn't get your hopes up because it can only set you up for disappointment.
Adding to that, it could literally just be Diddy nerfs to the "popular" things about him (dthrow, uair) while leaving plenty of other strong aspects of the character untouched that will keep him at the top (fair, dtilt, Monkey Flip, general frame data/damage/hitbox sizes/disjoint). Don't expect anything until it happens.

I don't think I need 5 tips for a flat belly anytime soon since I'm only 140Lbs.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Yeah, I know that. That's what I meant when I said, "I think they just listed balancing on the screen as part of the patch." My question was if they mentioned the balancing out loud.

Adding to that, it could literally just be Diddy nerfs to the "popular" things about him (dthrow, uair) while leaving plenty of other strong aspects of the character untouched that will keep him at the top (fair, dtilt, Monkey Flip, general frame data/damage/hitbox sizes/disjoint). Don't expect anything until it happens.

You've always got my back, gorl. <3

I would've put an animate Spritzee sprite but I cannot find it for the life of me. I can barely find any 6th gen animated sprites at all. #annoyed

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Yeah, I know that. That's what I meant when I said, "I think they just listed balancing on the screen as part of the patch." My question was if they mentioned the balancing out loud.
Oh, then no but I'm not sure how that matters when it straight out says it right there

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Robin buff hype
Maybe less endlag on Smash attacks, Kevin sword will last longer
Idk I can't think of much
The character has its obvious flaws but I don't think buffs will affect much
They'd be awesome though
Kirby buffs when
Kevin Sword though

Robin's greatest weapon

Duzzzyy

Sing me your lullaby~
NNID
Duzzzyy
Ok Smashboards, seriously.

Stop shoving ads in my face... Please.

Or maybe I'll just get Premium. Idk.
Or just get adblock and blacklist the message they give where it says "please don't use adblock" blah blah. Either works.

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
I just checked the Tournament Listings, and a new tourney I haven't seen before cropped up. It's only a little over an hour away, and it seems to be weekly!

Now I just need to convince my parents to take me, which is easier said than done.
(How can I convince them?)

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Oh, then no but I'm not sure how that matters when it straight out says it right there
It doesn't really matter that much but if balancing was a big part of the patch, then they probably would've mentioned it or something. Idk, here's a cute shiny Spritzee for you:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
PSA for all y'all

As long as they don't nerf Ganon's Dash Attack that can kill the entire cast at 140% guaranteed, then I'm all good :awesome:

But real talk tho, more range on Ganon's grab would be greatly appreciated XD :p

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Or just get adblock and blacklist the message they give where it says "please don't use adblock" blah blah. Either works.
Or get adblock and then cry when it doesn't work :^)

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
After yesterday's convo I felt the need to play around in 1.0.0 again

But real talk tho, more range on Ganon's grab would be greatly appreciated XD :p
This is something I always forget about that should really happen, yeah. His grab range is atrocious.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
As long as they don't nerf Ganon's Dash Attack that can kill the entire cast at 140% guaranteed, then I'm all good :awesome:

Does Peach's kill earlier? Because I know hers is also very strong.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Pikachu's Dash Attack is stupid... It's so powerful and you'd expect it not to be powerful.

|ven|

ᵔᴥᵔ かわいい ᵔᴥᵔ
NNID
Hyuven
I just checked the Tournament Listings, and a new tourney I haven't seen before cropped up. It's only a little over an hour away, and it seems to be weekly!

Now I just need to convince my parents to take me, which is easier said than done.
Idk why I thought those were Mewtwo's hands for a second LOL

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
why are they upscaled so much

what's with the ugly white background and the one frame that flickers black

I don't see a background or any flickering but I'll still use your gif in my sig. Like, the one I have is identical to yours but w/e.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I don't see a background or any flickering but I'll still use your gif in my sig. Like, the one I have is identical to yours but w/e.
Huh. Maybe it's some weird anti-hotlinking thing then? I'll reupload what I'm seeing:

Yours:

Mine:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Huh. Maybe it's some weird anti-hotlinking thing then? I'll reupload what I'm seeing:

Yours:

Mine:
That's really strange since it didn't look like that to me at all. Even when I was viewing my sig, it didn't look like that.
Well, thanks for letting me know because I don't want to have an ugly and embarrassing Spritzee gif.

It's really funny how proud I was of my gif but then it turns out to be ****. This is the story of my life.

Top Bottom