• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Edit : Oh my, pardon my massive space out. ily bby <3
I didn't see your post before you edited it smh. I guess you're lucky :^)
Yeah but I don't think I want to main Lucas. I've gotten far with Zelda despite all of my main hunting. I really like Zelda this game too.

Also in the Mewtwo trailer, Zelda's fair looks like it's fastee or SH autocancels.
Oh alright, glad you're sticking with Zelda <3
And omf...IT KIND OF DOES LOOK LIKE IT AUTOCANCELS

I'M RIDING THE ZELDAMAZING HYPE TRAIN RN. TY FOR TELLING ME ABOUT THAT

Last edited:

Latte

Smash Ace
I drank like 4 cups of coffee today. I think I need to start being healthier
Help guys I don't know who to vote for.
  • Sceptile
  • Toon Zelda / Tetra
  • Tails
  • Knuckles
  • Ryu Hayabusa
  • Shrek
HALP
Agitha, Tingle, or Ghirahim :^)

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
Now that i've calmed down...dang..that direct was something.

I'm excited for Lucas as I gushed about earlier. But Mewtwo also interests me. SMT x FE looked....not what I was expecting but i'll withold judgement. Fire Emblem IF looked amazing.

I voted for Bandana Dee if anyone cares.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo

I hope Sakurai is basing his changes from the Japanese tier list

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I mistook you for Macchiato. :^)

I'm just gonna bursT the bubble right now: In the clip, Zelda whiffs FAir, and is hit before she can land. We can start a prayer circle that it does SH AC in 1.0.6 though. :secretkpop:

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
I hope Sakurai is basing his changes from the Japanese tier list
The one with the FE tier? I'd love for all of the FE characters and Zelda and Shulk since he was low on that tier list to be buffed

Btw, isn't it kind of interesting that in the other patches they didn't mention there would be character changes but for this one they explicitly stated it? Makes me wonder if we'll be seeing some significant changes since they mentioned it like it was a big point

I'm just gonna bursT the bubble right now: In the clip, Zelda whiffs FAir, and is hit before she can land. We can start a prayer circle that it does SH AC in 1.0.6 though. :secretkpop:
F***. I'm joining the prayer circle where we can call upon the divine powers of Sakuratena to buff her :')

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo

The animation does look faster in general before she lands though.

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
I think making FE lords into modern day high schoolers is a pretty cool design choice. Hard to tell who've they included though.

#prayforgreenponytails

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
can't remember who asked for a ninja box gif but here's a ninja box gif

the first thing I noticed was mewtwo beating on a bunch of girls. you know he's evil now

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
Toon Zelda, Cia/Lana, Bayonetta, Impa Midna in twili form. So many options... I had to go with Zelderp though. She has been my gurl for over a decade. Midna is a close second though. Easily one of my favorite characters from the zelda series.

Edit: Was thinking of Midna's imp form and wrote Impa haha. Fixed

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Toon Zelda, Cia/Lana, Bayonetta, Impa in twili form. So many options... I had to go with Zelderp though. She has been my gurl for over a decade. Impa is a close second though. Easily one of my favorite characters from the zelda series.
Yes. Join the Toon Zelda cause. Soon, everyone will fall into our plan.

#ToonZeldaMasterRace

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I voted for Wolf lol, **** Falco.

@ Ffamran Ffamran @ Ffamran Ffamran
At least take him out to dinner first. :p

I have this feeling that Nintendo will pull a Capcom with Wolf. What do I mean? DmC: Definitive Edition was given a trailer and right at the end, DMC4: Special Edition was teased with Vergil. When DMC4: SE was given a gameplay trailer, not only was Vergil shown, but Lady and Trish were shown as playable too. Basically, two veterans of DMC, Vergil and Trish, came back and Lady is now playable since being introduced in DMC3. Vergil is basically Mewtwo in the sense of an old fighter rebalanced and redone while Trish is an old fighter given a new flair on older DMC gameplay - no weapon switching and using Sparda, Luce & Ombre probably, and electrified martial arts is similar to how she and Dante fought in DMC2 -, so Trish is a bit like Lucas and then Lady who's a wild card.

Lucas can be teased whenever because Mother is done according to the creator, but Star Fox? That's getting a new title, so why not hype it up even more by sneaking Wolf at the end? Hell, they could make Wolf a pre-order bonus to Star Fox Wii U or something like where you buy prints between release and say, 1 year, there's a code for Wolf. Otherwise, you're gonna have to buy him like Mewtwo and Lucas.

You should have voted for... Shaq. :yeahboi:

Also, the only reason Falco is still here is because of Melee. If he was **** in Melee, nobody would give a damn about him. It'd be all about Fox, Captain Falcon, and Marth instead of Fox, Falco, Captain Falcon, and Marth. If Wolf was in Melee instead of Falco, then Wolf would be here, but probably functioning similarly to Falco, but maybe better off as Wolf might be more close combat orientated in Melee and not as dependent on Blaster like Falco was in Melee and Brawl. Falco literally rode on Fox's glory.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Does the site let you vote more than once? Because I can still fill stuff out after already voting.

Also, why does Sonic's Burning Spin Dash have guaranteed 30% combos? This move is stupid as hell and needs to stop existing. BSD>Jump>Nair does 30%, BSD>Jump>Fair does 23%, and BSD>Jump>Uair does 27%. These all come up as true combos in training. What the ****.

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Does the site let you vote more than once? Because I can still fill stuff out after already voting.

Also, why does Sonic's Burning Spin Dash have guaranteed 30% combos? This move is stupid as hell and needs to stop existing. BSD>Jump>Nair does 30%, BSD>Jump>Fair does 23%, and BSD>Jump>Uair does 27%. These all come up as true combos in training. What the ****.
regular spin dash jump nair does 30% on targets under 10% already though :p

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
Daisy sistren we're currently trying come up with a good essay to submit with our ballots so try and head over to the Daisy Social so that we can brainstorm together.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod

I believe you can, but the site does say something along the lines of, "limit one vote per person". I mean, if we could vote for multiple, different characters in "one vote", it might be easier than forcing people to vote multiple times or choose one character. I'd vote for Wolf even though I feel like he's going to make it in, Impa, Duster - would be the first disabled fighter in SSB -, Toon Ganon - dual swords, yo -, Twili Midna, and Rundas. Oh, and Waluigi and Pink Gold Peach for an alt. :p

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
regular spin dash jump nair does 30% on targets under 10% already though :p
I only got it to do 28% ;)

I did get it true combo when Mario was over 10%, though.

edit:
I believe you can, but the site does say something along the lines of, "limit one vote per person". I mean, if we could vote for multiple, different characters in "one vote", it might be easier than forcing people to vote multiple times or choose one character. I'd vote for Wolf even though I feel like he's going to make it in, Impa, Duster - would be the first disabled fighter in SSB -, Toon Ganon - dual swords, yo -, Twili Midna, and Rundas. Oh, and Waluigi and Pink Gold Peach for an alt. :p
Obviously, the only answer is to code a bot so that you can rig the vote for all of those characters. ;)

Wolf probably will come back, so I wouldn't worry too much about him. Impa would be cool, but I think there are more deserving Zelda characters. Idk who Duster is but a disabled fighter would be really cool. Toon Ganon is fun, but Toon Zelda/Tetra is better in every respect, imo. I love Twili Midna, but I think Imp Midna would be more suited to be in Smash. I think I've heard of Rundas but idk who he is.

With Mewtwo and Lucas on the way, the only veteran I want back is Ivysaur. I'd immediately main him if he came back. Sadly, no one really cares about him and I doubt he'll ever get back in. That really disappoints me. :'(

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Daisy sistren we're currently trying come up with a good essay to submit with our ballots so try and head over to the Daisy Social so that we can brainstorm together.
Gurrlllll now's our chance. With her being more wanted than expected, and that we can vote on multiple devices and such, we can bring our princess to Smash and send Irrelevina back to space.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
Oh boy, I got some good old salt from FG to deliver to you.
I was playing this Yoshi player and everything was going fine, we exchanged wins between each other for the first couple matches.
Then, I decide to switch from ROB over to Ganon and whoop him twice including a Volcano Kick kill.
After the last match I had with the guy, he changes his tag to "Go Die" and leaves. The salt was real and it was cute seeing him get all mad over a game, haha.

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
I wonder if Sakurai is going to be upset if I spam the DLC thing with requests for Fiora and Melia
hmm... :^)

A summary of the Diddy MU brought to you by CWBanjo
Depends on how that voting thing works, idk really.
Also, that's exactly what I think of the Rosalina MU with Ganon, at least in default. My Flame Choke is just useless thanks to that dreaded Luma!
In other news, Jumping Inhale is simply hilarious. Loving Custom Kirby, very fun to play.

Last edited:

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Goddamn vote.

I know that I'll will vote for Medusa. I know there's lots of KI content already, it's a golden occasion to vote for her.

But it means I have to put aside:

• Inklings
  • Tetra
  • Sin & Punishment
  • Mona
  • Ashley Mizuki Robins
  • Sami
And many more.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I voted for Chorus Men tbh. :^)

They are small and nimble so they can counter ZSS for me. :^) :^)

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
We should vote for buffs to Zelda. That's worth a whole character, right?

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
We should vote for buffs to Zelda. That's worth a whole character, right?
I bet someone voted for "Ganondorf with a sword" and the descriptions simply states, "Give Ganondorf a moveset using a sword instead of fighting like Captain Falcon/being a semi-clone". No new character; just a modified character.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
also I made this for my own enjoyment, but if you get a kick out of it too that wouldn't be so bad
I'm ready to spam Sakurai :^)
plot twist sakurai is just doing this to figure out who he needs to file restraining orders against

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I'm ready to spam Sakurai :^)
I just put "Robots are cool" as a reason ._.

EDIT: put "RACIAL DIVERSITY" for Melia :^)

EDIT 2: "HIGH ENTIA MASTER RACE"

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
I just put "Robots are cool" as a reason ._.

EDIT: put "RACIAL DIVERSITY" for Melia :^)
LMAO RACIAL DIVERSITY. How about age diversity as well :')
I should put "AMPUTEE APPRECIATION" for Fiora since she lost her original body XD

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
LMAO RACIAL DIVERSITY. How about age diversity as well :')
I should put "AMPUTEE APPRECIATION" for Fiora since she lost her original body XD
"WE NEED SOMEONE OLDER THAN GANONDORF"

Last edited:

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
Place your bets on the top 3 characters that get the highest votes from this event.

Bayonetta
Inkling
Gardevoir, Snake, or Isaac
Ridley will be up there I'm sure... But I really doubt Sakurai will even bother lol

Edit: Wow how did I forget Inkling.

Last edited:
Top Bottom