• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
When Lucas comes out I am shoving Rosalina to my secondary slot.

I am so glad Lucas is back. He was my favourite character in brawl and in smash in general.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Mewtwo's new warp looks and sounds awesome. It's like it goes into a black hole now! Also confusion actually deals damage with reflected projectiles now, unlike in melee. That black palette is perfect. Zelda + Mewtwo mains coming in hot girls! Funny enough, Mewtwo seems to be silent. I don't think I heard it in any of the attacks or taunts. Let the Maletwo or Femtwo commence (probably better that Mewtwo was silent lol)!
Did Zeldas Fair just SH auto cancel?

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Mewtwo's new warp looks and sounds awesome. It's like it goes into a black hole now! Also confusion actually deals damage with reflected projectiles now, unlike in melee. That black palette is perfect. Zelda + Mewtwo mains coming in hot girls! Funny enough, Mewtwo seems to be silent. I don't think I heard it in any of the attacks or taunts. Let the Maletwo or Femtwo commence (probably better that Mewtwo was silent lol)!
Oh dear, Mewtwo's Usmash KOed people in the trailer... Inb4 his has better stats then Zelda's in every way... :urg:

Last edited:

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
All I wanted was a release date for Xenoblade X.
Was that too much to ask for, Iwata?

Still hyped for all the games coming out though.
I need FE X SMT in my life. (thought that game was dead lol)

Anyone else think they're going kind of overboard with the amount of amiibos coming out?

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I apologize for ever doubting our goddess Sakutena. We get Mewtwo and a balance patch in two weeks, along with Lucas in June. He's way too good to us.

Seriously though, Diddy will probably get nerfed hard. Looking at what Sakurai did to Rosalina and Greninja, he's merciless. I hope Rosalina and Greninja don't get nerfed anymore (although running Shadow Sneak will probably be removed since it was taken out of the 3DS version). I strongly doubt he'd buff Zelda, but a boy can hope ;-;

edit: Regarding amiibos:

I think they're amazing. All of the announced smash ones look really good so far. I definitely want Jigglypuff, Greninja, Bowser Jr., Mewtwo, and Lucas while I might get ZSS and Paletuna.

The yarn Yoshi amiibos are adorable and I need them. They're a really cool idea and it just shows how creative Nintendo can be.

I don't care about Splatoon so meh.

Amiibo is Nintendo's newest thing, so they're trying really hard to promote them. I think they're a great idea and I don't think they're going overboard with them.

Last edited:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
I think Mewtwo is using his male voice. Go to when he uses Shadow Ball, you can sorta hear something?

ALSO WHY DOES HE HAVE STUPID SHADOW BALL STILL

Latte

Smash Ace
Just submit my vote for Agitha. I was thinking of voting for Ghirahim, but I think I like Agitha more overall. Also, fighting with a parasol. yes pls
after that gay *** weab trailer i can safely say FE is the worst series ever.

What kind of weaboo music was i listening too?**** off my lawn with this **** Nintendo.
wat

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
> SMT X FE IS A REAL GAME
> NEW FIRE EMBLEM AVATARS ARE AMAZING
> MY BRAWL SECONDARY IS BACK
> CAN VOTE FOR DLC CHARACTERS
i'm dead. i'm honestly dead.
@S.F.L.R.9 Are you gonna main Lucas?
I'm almost 100% picking him up. I missed him so much from Brawl and he looks great in this game <3

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
Do you guys think Lucas is going end up better or worse than Ness? From what we can tell from Ness' customs, PK Fire's taken an arrow to the knee lagwise. And assuming Lucas' defaults are going to exactly the same as Ness' customs, a lot of his techs from Brawl got taken out of the system. If had an inkling of how play Ness as is, I'd definitely switch to Lucas on release though. He'll beat Ness in a cute contest any day, and a tether will keep me from having to deal with recovering using PK Thunder.

Will DLC chars get their customs w/o the need to unlock? Are they going to be slight variations off the default, Paletuna style, or a character by character scenario?

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Holy mother of...

The whole site wouldn't load for a solid 15 minutes.

This Nintendo Direct must have been huge.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
So I voted for Toon Zelda because I couldn't think of any other character. I mean, a smaller, faster Zelda? Please tell me other people here voted for her.

And Lucas... Never liked him in Brawl... Won't like him now.

And buff diddy

pls understand

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Thank yew sis. Agitha must be DLC.
#CoffeePals
> SMT X FE IS A REAL GAME
> NEW FIRE EMBLEM AVATARS ARE AMAZING
> MY BRAWL SECONDARY IS BACK
> CAN VOTE FOR DLC CHARACTERS
i'm dead. i'm honestly dead.

I'm almost 100% picking him up. I missed him so much from Brawl and he looks great in this game <3
You better not drop Zelda. I'm probably not gonna main Lucas.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Thank yew sis. Agitha must be DLC.
#CoffeePals

You better not drop Zelda. I'm probably not gonna main Lucas.
The only way I'd drop Zelda is if she's cut from the game. She's been my main since Melee, I can't ever leave her. Even if her entire moveset got nerfed I'd still main her.

Didn't you main Lucas in Brawl tho?

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
The only way I'd drop Zelda is if she's cut from the game. She's been my main since Melee, I can't ever leave her. Even if her entire moveset got nerfed I'd still main her.

The words of a true Zelda main

(I'm dropping zelda for Diddy)

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
inb4 Zelda nerfs cuz the only people dumb enough to use Zelda on Roll Glory actually know what they're doing with her.

I'm also happy Nintendo decides to keep throwing free Pokemon stuff at our faces.

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo

Yeah but I don't think I want to main Lucas. I've gotten far with Zelda despite all of my main hunting. I really like Zelda this game too.

Also in the Mewtwo trailer, Zelda's fair looks like it's fastee or SH autocancels.

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
Help guys I don't know who to vote for.
  • Sceptile
  • Toon Zelda / Tetra
  • Tails
  • Knuckles
  • Ryu Hayabusa
  • Shrek
HALP

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Help guys I don't know who to vote for.
  • Sceptile
  • Toon Zelda / Tetra
  • Tails
  • Knuckles
  • Ryu Hayabusa
  • Shrek
HALP
Agitha
inb4 Zelda nerfs cuz the only people dumb enough to use Zelda on Roll Glory actually know what they're doing with her.

I'm also happy Nintendo decides to keep throwing free Pokemon stuff at our faces.
And sucky Farores wind spammers. I hope he looks at the japanese tier list where she's like bottom.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I voted for Bayonetta because she's perfect and we need more sass in Smash 4.

Also in the Mewtwo trailer, Zelda's fair looks like it's fastee or SH autocancels.
To me, it looked like Zelda's fair clanked with Paletuna's fair, since their legs meet and then Zelda immediately airdodges. I wish it SH AC'd, though.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
****. I voted for Impa... I should have voted for Duster from Mother 3. Why? He's disabled - crippled leg - and he still fights like a boss. Duster would have been a great addition and he would have been relatable... I want to vote again, but... Dammit....

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
We need some Toon Zelda propaganda... There's tons of Toon Link players on FG, and they'd probably like Toon Zelda. halp pls

Top Bottom