• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
Club Nintendo Platinum rewards have been released.

Time to make a decision.
DK Tropical Freeze or Animal Crossing?

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
There's only an hour left until the direct! I hope Mewtwo gets a cool trailer like the others did, but he's not a newcomer so maybe he won't get one. All of the trailers have been on fleek so far, so if Mewtwo does get one, I know it'll be great. #moderatelyhyped

edit:
Club Nintendo Platinum rewards have been released.

Time to make a decision.
DK Tropical Freeze or Animal Crossing?
If it's New Leaf, then definitely get it. It's addicting as hell and I've had a ton of fun with it.

Last edited:

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
It's been 14 years since Mewtwo has been in smash. Pretty safe to say they will get some kind of intro. I highly doubt it will happen but I really want both Mewtwos to arrive together and mega evolve. Would be pretty hype to see Mewtwo flying in while ripping off the metal suit Giovanni made it wear during its psychic training also(even if it meant we were getting maletwo instead of femtwo :/).

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Should I get Super Mario Galaxy 2, MK7, or Mario Golf: World Tour?

SMG2 is probably the best choice, but I've never played a Mario Golf game and it looks fun. I used to have MK7 but I lost it and I kinda want to play it again. I'm so bad at making decisions. :/

Furret

Long Body Pokémon

SMG2 is probably the best choice, but I've never played a Mario Golf game and it looks fun. I used to have MK7 but I lost it and I kinda want to play it again. I'm so bad at making decisions. :/
get DKC:TP it's got penguins in swim trunks
Hey fellow Shaqs! Does anyone have a link to the direct? I didn't miss it did I?
nope should be close to an hour away
http://www.twitch.tv/nintendo

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo

I have golf and honestly it was amazing. I've played all the games and Mario Golf was definitely the best.

Soul.

Get MK7 lol inb4 someone asks you to be in a mario kart 7 clan

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
get DKC:TP it's got penguins in swim trunks
gorl, I already own Tropical Freeze. #getwiththetimes

That reminds me that I have a ton of games that I need to play/finish. I should probably compile a list so I don't forget.

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Tropical Freeze or Punch-Out guys? Animal Crossing is not my kind of game and the other big rewards I already have or don't care enough to buy.

Also can't watch the direct because college.

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
Haha wow. The Nintendo Direct twitch chat is absolutely disgusting and creepy.

Last edited:

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
Yeah It really does. Ugggghhh...

Also give me a name for my New Leaf town please. I'm uncreative today.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
i refuse. also it doesn't fit.
I'm lame and just named my town after my favorite Pokemon region.

You could do something obscure like a place from a game you like, if you want. Idk, just don't make it something you'll hate.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
I got stuck in traffic for two hours and I have bad internet where I am so I might miss the direct. SMH :///
Have fun gorls. Might see all of you in a few hours once I finally watch it. Trying to avoid spoilers unless my internet pulls a miracle and lets me watch it live~

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Does Zelda have an frame traps? I'm going to look into Falco's Uair which hey, has been a frame trap for a long time - past games - apparently.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Does Zelda have any frame traps? I'm going to look into Falco's Uair which hey, has been a frame trap for a long time - past games - apparently.
Zelda has Din's Fire AD landing traps, SH AD BAir, and Dthrow to AD punish off the top of my head. (Unless I'm misunderstanding frame traps?) Mostly rare punish based, lol. No surprise.

Last edited:

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
@ Lorde Lorde My first town was Tazmily(Mother 3) and the other was Termina. Still angry Clock Town doesn't fit.

I think I might go with a Fire emblem continent. Either Tellius or Elibe because They are my favourite.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
@ Lorde Lorde My first town was Tazmily(Mother 3) and the other was Termina. Still angry Clock Town doesn't fit.

I think I might go with a Fire emblem continent. Either Tellius or Elibe because They are my favourite.
imo, Tellius sounds cooler, but both could be good town names.

ACNL is life and I really need to start playing it again.

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
I actually just named it Snowpeak and I don't know why.

I started playing it again because all my friends are so eh.

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
Zelda also has Nayru's Love to Farore's Wind in certain situations. If they tech in place or forwards, miss the tech, air dodge, or jump anywhere but backwards you can get a follow up out of it. More of a tech chase/read than a frame trap though. It's a good option to keep in the back of your head either way.

TL:DR: Always tech away from Nayru's Love kids!

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I actually just named it Snowpeak and I don't know why.

I started playing it again because all my friends are so eh.
I haven't played it since last summer, so I'd need to change my clock and go through day by day. That's why I haven't played it in a long time, lol.

That reminds me that I only need 1 more villager and my perfect down will be complete.

Get MK7 lol inb4 someone asks you to be in a mario kart 7 clan
Aren't MK clans really hardcore? If so, that's simultaneously hilarious and deeply saddening.

I have golf and honestly it was amazing. I've played all the games and Mario Golf was definitely the best.
The thing is that idk if I'll like it or not. I've played a lot of the Mario sports games, but never golf. I hate golf irl so I'm not sure if I'll like virtual golf.

Phenomiracle

Smash Ace
So apparently there's a Nintendo Direct happening in 10 minutes?

I went through my entire day thinking that was an April Fools joke.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
MEWTWO LOOKS SO GOOD. HIS PALETTE SWAPS LOOK FANTASTIC.

WAITING UNTIL THE 15TH IS LAME, THOUGH :/

lol this is my first double post.

edit: LUCAS!!!!! I'M GOING TO CRY

OMG WE CAN VOTE TO GET SOMEONE IN SMASH????? I'M SORRY I DOUBTED YOU, SAKUTENA

NEW AMIIBO. I NEED THEM ALL. MEWTWO AND LUCAS AMIIBO WILL BE AMAZING

Last edited:
Top Bottom