• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Spirst

Locke is definitely the bottom. He'll be studying Mega Man matchups and browsing the Character Competitive Impressions thread while Fernosaur has his way.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Zelda, Farore's Wind, etc.
Isn't Marth's F-smash faster and overall safer, though? He also has much better aerials than Zelda does, and his tippers rack up insane damage, no?

Locke is definitely the bottom. He'll be studying Mega Man matchups and browsing the Character Competitive Impressions thread while Fernosaur has his way.
Why do you know me so well? We've talked like 2 times.

What? No it isn't! The threat that you put on your own son at the end is what's f*cked up.
Omg, dude, stop making me want to read this.

Wow. I mean I always respected Marth's tippers a lot, but I had no idea it was that powerful. And people keep saying he's low tier, man.
He's low tier. Maybe not, but idk. I felt like he was gutted hard. His auto cancels, air speed, and damage output were nerfed mercilessly. Pretty sure those weren't the only aspects nerfed, but yeah. That's all I remember and know about Marth

His dash to shield is sort of slow but that could be just me? I guess

Edit: I'll check again, and see what got nerfed. Out of interest. Also, his dash to shield ain't all that great.

Last edited:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Well, that's your loss. I guess the story is just too much for Fernosaur to handle. He's afraid of Rock Man.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Yeah I guess I can't really have any opinions on Marth because I've only fought like one in this game and I know jack**** about his changes.

I do think he's not a low, but that's just bias cause I think his overall design is pretty good in general. He's got great ground-speed, nice airspeed, and his attacks are generally fast to come out, not to mention his good range.

Soul.

Marth is low tier, but then you go and read the name "Lucina"

Last edited:

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Well, that's your loss. I guess the story is just too much for Fernosaur to handle. He's afraid of Rock Man.
Omg.

See I'm like dying to read this thing.

But I know it will be bad for my health.

But then again, so is gouda cheese and chips.

**** it, I'M READING THIS.

His air speed is worse than Zelda's

Not saying it's bad but it's... alright. Sort of. I guess. There are more significant nerfs that made Marth bad in this game so eeh. Whatever

*edited 999 times because I usually check a source to confirm whatever I post*

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Isn't Marth's F-smash faster and overall safer, though? He also has much better aerials than Zelda does, and his tippers rack up insane damage, no?
7f startup on Farore's vs 10f startup on fsmash, both are hella unsafe but I'd argue Farore's is safer since Zelda can teleport away and/or edge cancel it if the initial hit's shielded. FW is an OoS option too, so it has that going for it.

Marth's damage in general was gutted hard. And end lag on everything. And air speed. And basically everything in general.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Oh.

Well, that just shows how much I know about Marth :p. So sad to know his great design was gutted so hard by Sakutena :(. I always had a soft spot for him even if he was one of Zelda's worst MUs back in Brawl (which would have made me hate him normally).

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Fina-freakingly! It's done! It's motherfreaking done! HELL YEAH! I DON'T CARE THAT IT'S MISSING LEDGE ATTACK AND GETUP ATTACK AND LANDMASTER! IT'S DONE! Welcome to the Falco Frame Data thread... What have I been doing with my life?

Question: Should I remove the "Melee and Brawl Changes" things from the descriptions?

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Marth has a slow dash>shield, but fast walk. Dash is for foxtrotting.

I just killed Rosalina at 73%... Post-hit. Utilt is love. (56% pre-hit. Rage utilt is fun)

MEANWHILE. I DO NOT APPROVE OF THIS SHIP. (not unless I'm on top)

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
why is burning spin dash invincible

why does this thing get 30% comboing into nair

why can it combo into homing attack at higher percents

why does Sonic land in grounded idle position after jumping out of it, able to attack or shield instantly

this custom is silly
Didn't @Sonic Storm explain this like a day ago?

Now I don't play Fox, but from what I've watched and witnessed...
:4luigi:(Barely)
The Fox boards hate Luigi from what I remember of posting a Fox vs. Luigi video - I think it was Boss's Luigi; he's like the Antichrist of the Star Fox universe. It's sort of the same dealio with Falco... except nobody is there... Anyway, Fox being a fast faller and Luigi being a combo machine with a frame 3 Nair makes Fox's attempts at living look pitiful compared to a fish - don't post any; I have a phobia of them - in a desert. Not to mention that Luigi could probably, easily gimp Fox. At least Falco has the power and MU unfamiliarity to make it look less pitiful.

Last edited:

warionumbah2

Smash Master
Nvm MK does beat Fox slightly, thanks for the replies guys(lol you ****nuggets). 4th out of 68 after going losers with only MK, not bad.

@ Lavani Lavani that gif is a nail in the coffin for me, powerful exploit meta is only loved by those who main bad characters in the non powerful exploit meta. smh Sakurai did say customs(and equipment) is like 'cheating' so he didn't put it on FG.

I wonder why lol.

warionumbah2

Smash Master
Sonic/Rosalina/Pika/Sheik/Lord Diddy mains don't care because they already top tier without powerful exploits, Lucina,Marth,Doc,DK,Palutina,Kirby,Ganondorf,Falco users need the roid boost from powerful exploits.

Last edited:

Soul.

Sonic/Rosalina/Pika/Sheik/Lord Diddy mains don't care because they already top tier without powerful exploits, Lucina,Marth,Doc,DK,Palutina,Kirby,Ganondorf,Falco users need the roid boost from powerful exploits.
You forgot this exploit-inducing ****** :4villager:

Last edited:

Soul.

WILL THESE MODS FINALLY RETIRE? FIND OUT IN THE NEXT EXCITING EPISODE OF DRAGON BALL Z

Rizen

Smash Legend
S'up? I have a horrible feeling something will happen to my avatar after the site's nightly update :scared:

Dude, really? That's like, the first time I ever hear that!
Marth has a grab release set up which kills really early off-stage. Like... ~60%?

Alright. I'm gonna go train for Smash 4. Melee Marth is amazing <3 (Wavedashing is way easier now)

Last edited:

Soul.

Marth has a grab release set up which kills really early off-stage. Like... ~60%?

Alright. I'm gonna go train for Smash 4. Melee Marth is amazing <3 (Wavedashing is way easier now)
Sarcasm is really hard to tell on the Internet

Fernosaur didn't know much about Marth so I was under the assumption that he didn't know about crescent slash. Whelp

Grab your cards, sisterns

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
He can just combo it off fthrow too.

I was going to make myself a sig but this doesn't loop cleanly so I'll just leave it here instead.

Sad cuz I even got Zelda to do the hairflip too for maximum sass ;_;

Top Bottom