• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Actually I take that back, I'm pretty sure MM's UTilt is stronger than all uncharged USmashes. Move makes me so mad lol.

I wonder what a "power" moveset would look like, a move set where every move killed the earliest for its class.

Jab: :4dedede::4robinm:
Dash Attack: :4dedede::4peach:
FTilt: :4charizard::4ganondorf: idk
UTilt: :4megaman:
DTilt: :4falco::4ganondorf:
FSmash: :4bowser::4marth:
USmash: :4ganondorf::4greninja:
DSmash: :4link::4myfriends:
NAir: :4luigi::4ness:???
FAir: :4falcon::4dk::4zelda:
BAir: :4bowser::4charizard::4lucario::4zelda: (there's a lot of strong BAirs lol)
UAir: :4diddy::rosalina:(Luma):4robinm:
DAir: :4ganondorf:
FThrow: :4sonic::4bowser:
BThrow: :4ness: (OKAY)
UThrow: :4rob:
DThrow: :4charizard:

And specials for giggles, but they're a whole 'nother can if worms:
NSpecial: :4ganondorf::4littlemac:
SSpecial: :4gaw::4pikachu:
USpecial: :4littlemac::4ganondorf:
DSpecial: :4gaw::4shulk::4villager:

I have specific specials in midn for these.

Overall that move set looks kind of crappy but with good aerials. Any corrections?
Zelda used to be THE power move character back in Brawl. Fair, Bair and Uair were the strongest in the game for each category with bair being even more powerful than fair, and Dair was the third strongest meteor. Usmash and Fmash killed decently early (120-ish on 80% of the roster), and Dsmash was pretty powerful if mildly close to the edges. Utilt was also very powerful, KOing midweights at around 90%. I mean it wasn't Snake's, but...

If you added Sm4sh's FW and Phantom she'd have a finisher on basically everything she did, but lol Sm4sh Zelda amirite :4pacman:

Soul.

Pikachu beat almost everyone because of its chain grabs in Brawl. If I remember correctly it did beat Snake in Brawl.
but lol I don't play brawl

Lavani

Indigo Destiny

I think I've done this 50 times in a row now, just letting it sink into my head that everything about this exists.

I think it's probably even at best for her. Certain top Rosas have cited it as a losing MU. Personally speaking it's one of my worst MUs, but I'm terrible at fighting the character in general so I don't want to blame Rosalina for it.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
I have no idea how that list is made out (ie: how the kill is actually achieved), but if customs are taken into account, Kirby's Meteor Stone kills pretty much everybody from 10~20% depending on the stage when hanging on the ledge.
Most of these were off the top of my head. Meteors were measured from ground bounces, though offstage spikes should be accounted for. Incidentally, I wonder which non-meteor DAir is the strongest. Possibly Dedede's on a grounded target (it never meteors a grounded foe lol)

Pit's Fthrow is better at killing then sonic's
I've run the numbers, bro. Sonic's FThrow is the strongest from center stage... because it kills vertically. Bowser's FThow is stronger than Pit/Pittoo's horizontally, though, which is why I have both listed. Pit's is great though, #3 IIRC. I need to go back and update my throw KO percent list.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Actually I take that back, I'm pretty sure MM's UTilt is stronger than all uncharged USmashes. Move makes me so mad lol.

I wonder what a "power" moveset would look like, a move set where every move killed the earliest for its class.

Jab: :4dedede::4robinm:
FTilt: :4charizard::4ganondorf: idk
UTilt: :4megaman:
USmash: :4ganondorf::4greninja:
DSmash: :4link::4myfriends:
NAir: :4luigi::4ness:???
FAir: :4falcon::4dk::4zelda:
BAir: :4bowser::4charizard::4lucario::4zelda: (there's a lot of strong BAirs lol)
UAir: :4diddy::rosalina:(Luma):4robinm:
FThrow: :4sonic::4bowser:

Overall that move set looks kind of crappy but with good aerials. Any corrections?
Ugh. Ness. As strong as MM's utilt is, I think Ganondorf's utilt is stronger.

And Luigi up-B, Kirby giant hammer, WFT's deep breathing BAir is strongest I think. Marth tipper usmash is pretty darn strong and Mega Man dsmash is a candidate for strongest along with Bowser Jr. And Dedede fsmash?

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
lol and he still kept getting chaingrabbed
omg this song... Requiem of a Dream lmao
The Brawl modding was real in SA.

It was unfortunate that the characters Megafox enjoyed could all be chaingrabbed, and K Prime was super relentless with it. He'd even go for it in doubles while his partner walled off Megafox's teammate.

One mistake I made in Brawl was that I mained Snake instead of Marth. I only tried using Marth a few months ago. He's extremely fun to use.

I wouldn't survive in the Marth boards though with the behavior I had back then though so.... I guess it was a blessing in disguise that I went for Snake. The Snake boards were surprisingly tolerant and kind to me

Rizen

Smash Legend
Pika was already good in Brawl without the CG :scared: Man Snake lives forever!

Edit, Snake players were a cool bunch. I never knew a jerk who mained Snake.

Last edited:

Soul.

It was unfortunate that the characters Megafox enjoyed could all be chaingrabbed, and K Prime was super relentless with it. He'd even go for it in doubles while his partner walled off Megafox's teammate.
Brawl modding is really fun.
I'll admit the chaingrabs are one of the main things why Pika is good in Brawl. If it didn't have them it would have to work harder to rack up damage and KO, but the chain grab makes everything look easy. Except for Marth/MK/ICs
Also it's unfortunate Fox was nowhere to be seen in Brawl just because of Pikachu alone. Falco gets chain grabbed and he was still a common(?) character. Wolf I'm not sure if he was common.

Wolf wasn't that common. Seagull Joe was the only dominant Wolf I remember really well
I got this down even when I was a filthy casual.
I get how to do it, but I'm not using the GC controller right now. Lol. My Wii's busted so my only means of playing Wii/GC games is..... via keyboard

Last edited:

Soul.

Wolf wasn't that common. Seagull Joe was the only dominant Wolf I remember really well

I get how to do it, but I'm not using the GC controller right now. Lol. My Wii's busted so my only means of playing Wii/GC games is..... via keyboard

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Wait, what?

Waifu, are you using an emulator?

Least use a 3rd party gamepad. You have a PS3 controller right?

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605

Not as real as it could get (see my sig)
Brawl modding is really fun.
I'll admit the chaingrabs are one of the main things why Pika is good in Brawl. If it didn't have them it would have to work harder to rack up damage and KO, but the chain grab makes everything look easy. Except for Marth/MK/ICs
Also it's unfortunate Fox was nowhere to be seen in Brawl just because of Pikachu alone. Falco gets chain grabbed and he was still a common(?) character. Wolf I'm not sure if he was common.
ICs also bopped Fox REALLY hard. Two top tier matchups where you're hopeless, and your character suddenly is non-existant.

Soul.

I was going to say drivers but then people would confuse this with a car. lol

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
I just wrote the most beautiful Fernosaur x Locke story ever to @ Spirst Spirst . His response to this masterpiece... "word". It was so good that, by saying "word", he's implying that due to such amazing craftsmanship, his words were taken away. He had to substitute every possible response with one simple word -- word.

Locke, you can't read the story. It's too much for you to handle. Fernosaur can read it, though!

I'm so proud of myself :4pacman:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Jab: :rosalina:
FTilt: :4ganondorf:
UTilt: :4megaman:, technically :4ganondorf: but I assume we're going for practicality here
USmash: :4ganondorf:
DSmash: :4myfriends:
NAir: :4metaknight::4luigi:
FAir: :4falcon::4zelda:
BAir: :4bowser::4lucario::4zelda: (there's a lot of strong BAirs lol)
UAir: :4diddy:
FThrow: :4sonic:

Tweaked some things and removed some redundant things (:4diddy:uair is god). Removed Bowser from fthrow on the grounds that we already have Charizard's dthrow for horizontal kills, though I guess Sonic's fthrow is still technically redundant with ROB's uthrow but WHATEVER. MK's nair is really good, I think it's the best nair in terms of general kill power, though Luigi gets to cheat by comboing his off his dthrow.

Regarding Luma uair, I think most of the time it gets silly early kills on stages not named Halberd is because of bad DI. I'd expect most people to DI toward Rosalina's front trying to escape uair juggles, and Luma's uair throws opponents back toward Rosalina, so DIing it like that near the blast zone can get you killed.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
I just wrote the most beautiful Fernosaur x Locke story ever to @ Spirst Spirst . His response to this masterpiece... "word". It was so good that, by saying "word", he's implying that due to such amazing craftsmanship, his words were taken away. He had to substitute every possible response with one simple word -- word.

Locke, you can't read the story. It's too much for you to handle. Fernosaur can read it, though!

I'm so proud of myself :4pacman:
Wait what.

ARE MY SHIPPING POWERS BEING REFLECTED BACK AT ME?

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Whenever I see someone say "filthy casual" I think "filthy hobbits."

Decide to get on WiFi after playing computer fox a ton for MU talk. I find a Diddy who uthrow>uairs. But can't find his way in to save his life. So now a decent Rosa. Quite fun.

Wow wait, so Marth's tipper F-smash is that strong? Like, strongest in the game strong? Cause I mean there's Ike and DDD...
Marth's tipper f-smash is nuts

You can KO people at sub 50% with it near the edge (Ike and Dedede's f-smash can't do that btw)

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Marth's tipper f-smash is nuts

You can KO people at sub 50% with it near the edge (Ike and Dedede's f-smash can't do that btw)
Wow. I mean I always respected Marth's tippers a lot, but I had no idea it was that powerful. And people keep saying he's low tier, man.

No, he isn't.
Well...

I'm the top, though, right?

Cause I mean come on.

It's Locke we're talking about here...

Top Bottom