• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Lucina

- Moves should be safe on shield
- utilt should become a combo starter
- make all dancing blade directions connect
- increase dsmash KB and damage
- reduce Dair and Bairs landing lag
- Give dthrow set knockback

That's all I ask

warionumbah2

Smash Master
He's a weird one, he does dash attack into uair then drops it. Mk needs as much damage as possible dash attack to uair does pitiful damage and its not a good reward after going through so much bs from MM.

Dash attack to nado works on MM I see too many MKs not abuse this, like I watched shaya go MK against Wario and he didn't do it either. I cried. Then the lack of shuttle loops is just... top 3 MKs is katakiri, ito and s2h would include tyrant if he used MK more but alas Diddy is the light.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Lucina

That's all I ask
I actually don't get why her utilt has a lot of end lag. I agree with you that it should be a combo starter

Last edited:

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Falco's probably going to lose his Fire Slide... and strong Bair... and Dair will be nerfed... and people will fall out of Fair... and Jab 1 won't even connect to Jab 2... and default Fire Bird will have even less range... same with the customs... Reflector Void will be frame 12 move... and Falco's voice will be removed. See? Balancing. :p
Phantasm puts Falco in freefall.
Baalanciiing. :b:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
This is the first time I've seen anyone play lame with Extreme Balloon Trip.

Lord this looks dumb.

lmao @ the crowd going "OH COME ON" when Villager recovered after the footstool

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Lucina

That's all I ask
Lucina should get Awakening's Falchion length instead of the regular sword length. I mean, look at the size of the thing! Falchion was a longsword in Awakening.

Hell, in Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword, the Master Sword was like a hand-and-half sword while in Ocarina of Time, it was just a sword. I swear if the Master Sword becomes the Master Greatsword or the Master Knife in Zelda Wii U...

The funny thing is that Ike's Ragnell was shorter in Radiant Dawn. It was just a thick-bladed sword instead of a two-handed sword. In a way, Ike could have been just a Roy semi-clone instead of a two-handed swordsman who uses his sword one-handed most of the time or hell, make him more brutal swordsman which they did and if they made him more of a regular sword and brutal swordsman, he probably would have been replaced with Chrom who was more or less a simple, but effective swordsman. Aether and Quickdraw would probably change to Luna and Sol while "Aether" becomes Chrom's Final Smash as the combination of Luna and Sol rather than whatever Ike's doing. Robin's Final Smash would have to change though...

In Path of Radiance, it was thinner and more like Falchion in Awakening. Yay! Inconsistency!

And this is Ragnell in Awakening which is more like a fusion of Path of Radiance's thin, longsword and Radiant Dawn's thick sword and technically, it's probably just Brawl and SSB4's Ragnell.

warionumbah2

Smash Master
Emblem Lord putting in that work with Marf. Lets see what custom Marf can do.

nvm but that forward throw into up b is tight.

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Wow Nairo stomped that poor Marf... It was some really nice play by Nairo!

Also, I hadn't seen how cresent slash was working, now I see it. I didn't realize you're hitting at the peak of the move. Now it KOing at 50-60% makes much more sense. :p

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
I just played my first Rosalina; her attacks are freakishly huge. I finally started to learn the spacing and do better though :) Link has pretty good tools vs her.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Emblem Lord putting in that work with Marf. Lets see what custom Marf can do.

nvm
lol. I really enjoyed custom Marth and EL's movement. But ZSS doesn't care about that stuff. That was pure destruction, and I don't even know how much EL could've done in retaliation.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Phantasm puts Falco in freefall.
Baalanciiing. :b:
Falco goes into freefall when he uses Blaster, Reflector, Nair, Uair, Fair, Bair, Dair, and air dodge. Balancing. :p

That reminds me: why does Din's Fire put Zelda into free fall again? It's already sad as is. Why not make it so when she uses Din's Fire, it drags her down into the blast zone... That'd be hilarious if it had a hitbox and basically pulls a Zeldacide. :p

Last edited:

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
The hell with Mewtwo. He couldn't have been a thing without :151:
As much as I love and respect Mewtwo, Mew is still my favorite legendary and 3rd favorite Pokemon after Lucario and Greninja. Such a cute little troll :3

I wish the little cat wasn't restricted to be a Pokeball Pokemon for life.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
That reminds me: why does Din's Fire put Zelda into free fall again? It's already sad as is. Why make it so when she uses Din's Fire, it drags her down into the blast zone... That'd be hilarious if had a hitbox and basically pulls a Zeldacide. :p
Everything about Zelda has to be bad and wrong: it's a rule

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Ahh, well that was fun. In 1 hour, I almost finished one MU write up while watching Ktar.

Only 12 to go.

Top Bottom