• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

kaazers

Smash Master
You SHOULD play Zelda.

Let's not forget you're the only T.W.R.K. member that doesn't use her.....:glare::glare::glare:
:)
Well, I'm not gonna lie. The pressure got to me so I did play around with Zelda once, but....

she suuuuuuuuucked...

As if smash attacks aren't already enough of a pain to land... when you use Zelda's, enemies pop right out. I mean... WHAAAAAAT. That and.... well, pretty much everything else?

Don't kill me...

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
So tomorrow I have to play at an orchestra concert and waste 4 hours of my Saturday. ;_;
/deardiary

edit:
Well, I'm not gonna lie. The pressure got to me so I did play around with Zelda once, but....

she suuuuuuuuucked...

As if smash attacks aren't already enough of a pain to land... when you use Zelda's, enemies pop right out. I mean... WHAAAAAAT. That and.... well, pretty much everything else?

Don't kill me...
Everyone knows she sucks tho. But you can't beat killing Jigglypuff at 20% with an elevator when you have 150% rage :^)

Last edited:

Zeito

Smash Rookie
I won like 4 times in a row with Zelda on For Glory and I feel special.

AAND Lucario REALLY is a Lower Tier than Zelda!

Best Birthday EVER

REMINDER: I'm not Fern on a Wig.

D

Deleted member

So tomorrow I have to play at an orchestra concert and waste 4 hours of my Saturday. ;_;
/deardiary

edit:

Everyone knows she sucks tho. But you can't beat killing Jigglypuff at 20% with an elevator when you have 150% rage :^)
OMF THIS. Whenever I play you, YOU LAND SO MANY ELEVATORS AND KILL MY JIGGS SO EARLY :039:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Kitkats are like only the best candy ever!

Nothing much myself I'm just making random screencaps in Smash, like my current avatar x3

And yes, we gotta play soon!
Could I maybe have magenta and blonde Zelda doing up throw plz mebe?

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029

she suuuuuuuuucked...

Don't kill me...
Remember that time I Elevatored you at like 60%? :smirk:

Once you *finally* get a Wii U the power of our princess will be shown!

EDIT: Also HEY YOU STOLE MY TRADEMARK "WHAAAAAAT.".

Last edited:

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Jesus ****ing Christ gorls, the concert was beautiful. The new Majora's Mask medley is INSANE. And the A Link to the Past medley was as beautiful as ever :')

Wasn't expecting Dragon Roost Island either~

I am a 400-foot tall purple platypus bear with pink horns and silver wings.
Okay. She's good.

Zeito

Smash Rookie
Jesus ****ing Christ gorls, the concert was beautiful. The new Majora's Mask medley is INSANE. And the A Link to the Past medley was as beautiful as ever :')

Okay. She's good.
So I expected you will be still on the concert and posted TO PROOF MY OWN EXISTENCE and then you appeared o_____

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
You KNOW how I feel about seafood... >_>
Oh, wait, that's probably why you did this...

I just... I'm doneee.

Why do you do this to me.
.... :awesome:

That panda is literally you.

I am a 400-foot tall purple platypus bear with pink horns and silver wings.

Except I did. Good taste, gorl.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542

Okay. She's good.
Correction:

Okay, you're good, I admit it.

And video game concerts are legit. I fully advise y'all to go to a "Video Games Live" concert at some point

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
So I expected you will be still on the concert and posted TO PROOF MY OWN EXISTENCE and then you appeared o_____
Seriously with that profile pic, I'm going to like everything you say. It can't be helped.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I never noticed until a few minutes ago but gen 6 Breloom does a little one-two punch occasionally during its idle animation and it's so adorable with its stubby little arms oh my god

I can't find a gif of it anywhere though ;_;

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
@ Lavani Lavani So I'm learning Ike now. Thanks a lot. I need someone to play against though. I'm basically trying to play him as a castle, dunno if that'll work, sure does wreck these Dark Pit Pit CPUs.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
I never noticed until a few minutes ago but gen 6 Breloom does a little one-two punch occasionally during its idle animation and it's so adorable with its stubby little arms oh my god

Breloom is the epitome of a Pokémon that has just the right combination of moves, abilities, and typing to be good, despite mostly mediocre stats. Though its Attack is NOT to be underestimated.

Speaking of stats, if you start comparing them Pokémon to Pokémon you'll see they can be funny. Check Onix's Attack, then check Weedle's. Go on, I'll wait.

kaazers

Smash Master
edit:

20%?! For real? I need to learn how to elevator. I remember Rick landing a lot of those on me... I cried. And raged.
.... :awesome:

That panda is literally you.

Except I did. Good taste, gorl.
I know. He is me. :awesome:

You took the page.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Breloom is the epitome of a Pokémon that has just the right combination of moves, abilities, and typing to be good, despite mostly mediocre stats. Though its Attack is NOT to be underestimated.

Speaking of stats, if you start comparing them Pokémon to Pokémon you'll see they can be funny. Check Onix's Attack, then check Weedle's. Go on, I'll wait.
It is an adorable mushroom that punches things so it's pretty much the best pokemon ok

Onix is just sad.

@ Lavani Lavani So I'm learning Ike now. Thanks a lot. I need someone to play against though. I'm basically trying to play him as a castle, dunno if that'll work, sure does wreck these Dark Pit Pit CPUs.
You're welcome :3

If you were indirectly asking me to play, I was planning on going to bed really soon. Tomorrow would work though.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod

So, like Yoshi's one-two, "I'm an adorable badass" victory pose?

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
It is an adorable mushroom that punches things so it's pretty much the best pokemon ok

Onix is just sad.

You're welcome :3

If you were indirectly asking me to play, I was planning on going to bed really soon. Tomorrow would work though.
Thought you might think that, too lazy to edit. I'm at work (wig fern, og fern, just no, ok?). I probably can't do it until Sunday at the earliest.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
D

Deleted member

Omg do you remember that one time when we last played where I tried to elevator you on the top platform of BF? I THINK IT MIGHT'VE KILLED AT 0% LOL
UH.....UH.....IT PROBABLY DID. FARORE'S WIND IS CRAZY A'F. It makes Diddy's uair seem like just a tap.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I think I'd be more impressed by this Ike if I were more impressed by that Pikachu.

Zeito

Smash Rookie
I stretched those shoulders too much.

But now these heels and elevators are KILLING ME

... see what I did there? :4wendy:

Last edited:

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
I've been trying to figure out which song this was for a while now. THANK YOU.

And I'm ready to do training silliness now. You can message me on Skype or whatever.
Np, it's just an awesome track, and I'm always picking that stage now lol

And sure thing, though it's probably kinda late for you now, I'll be on for awhile longer. Then again tomorrow

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Np, it's just an awesome track, and I'm always picking that stage now lol

And sure thing, though it's probably kinda late for you now, I'll be on for awhile longer. Then again tomorrow
Yeah, I was actually about to go to sleep, lol. I'll be free and well rested tomorrow though!

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I'm waiting for Fern's 3rd personality who is a Rubik's Cube holding a tiny Chris Pratt.

I got 5th place out of 22 players. Tournament was STACKED. Went 100% Shulk all the way for my wins

I got my spacing correctly but my downfall was when I neglected my ground game and decided to go full-on aggro later in the tournament. Gotta fix that... I lost to a Peach then I lost to a Sheik. I think I was too predictable at my losses so er... yeah. Time to improve. I managed to get n-air > f-air > f-air > air slash early gimp at speed art WHICH WAS HYPE AS ****. I got some early KO's with jump art. N-air > f-air > f-air really does wonders at KO'ing early (heh). I got a bunch of counter KO's. I think my performance with buster and jump were great. Speed... sans the 9B-style gimp, I was HORRIBLE with speed.

I won all my friendly sets.. except for one set against Diddy. Fffff----

This tournament also convinced me to NEVER use Diddy. My Diddy's garbage. Should have switched to Mario or switched up my playstyle with Shulk but whatever.

Characters beaten:
:4kirby::4ness::4fox::4sonic::4link::4yoshi:

Also, there was a great Zelda player there by the way. Walkalator and elevator KO's were hype. He lost though against my brother's Ike due to some misreads and all. That, and I told my brother to shield every time Farore's wind is used.

I also convinced my bro to fully focus on :4megaman::4myfriends: instead of :4link: but idk if he listened. He did REALLY well with Mega Man. He easily had the biggest crowd reaction of the day with some clutch hard read. He was one place below me

So yeah. I did pretty well but I made mistakes, wrong punishes, and bad decisions. Fun tournament

TLDR: **** Diddy :3

Edit 2: My bro's Mega Man's effing legit but holy ****, the matches are boring. 1 minute left ALL THE TIME. He got some super clutch KO's. His Ike was also pretty scary today. I'm amazed he got to the same place without using his first main

Shulk's awesome hype and flashiness made my brother pretty underrated though. Among the guys in the tournament, he beat including in non-tourney fights since he was idle for a while:
:4zelda::4lucina::4sonic::4ness::4olimar::4mario::4jigglypuff::4fox::rosalina::4luigi::4yoshi::4sheik::4charizard:

@Locke 06 . His Mega Man's rly gud. Time to show him the liiiight and make him switch from Link

Last edited:

MDAVE

The Flying Dutchman
NNID
GoldDiaruga
3DS FC
1048-8967-3255
Guys I'm friggin obsessed with playing at Gaur Plain now because of this song. It's so epic and peaceful at the same time :')
That's the best track on Gaur Plain! I also love Gaur Plain (Night) it's so lovely. Though, very much like Snake Eater in the style of unfitting for a battle sometimes. But at the same time, it actually is? Picture a battle in slow mode and that song is playing, I suppose that can cause a cool effect!

Edit: You know what game I've been a little obsessed about for the past few days? Half Minute Hero. This and this are my favourite tracks from the game. Oh, and the opening song is also really cool!

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I got 5th place out of 22 players. Tournament was STACKED. Went 100% Shulk all the way for my wins

I got my spacing correctly but my downfall was when I neglected my ground game and decided to go full-on aggro later in the tournament. Gotta fix that... I lost to a Peach then I lost to a Sheik. I think I was too predictable at my losses so er... yeah. Time to improve. I managed to get n-air > f-air > f-air > air slash early gimp at speed art WHICH WAS HYPE AS ****. I got some early KO's with jump art. N-air > f-air > f-air really does wonders at KO'ing early (heh). I got a bunch of counter KO's. I think my performance with buster and jump were great. Speed... sans the 9B-style gimp, I was HORRIBLE with speed.

I won all my friendly sets.. except for one set against Diddy. Fffff----

This tournament also convinced me to NEVER use Diddy. My Diddy's garbage. Should have switched to Mario or switched up my playstyle with Shulk but whatever.

Characters beaten:
:4kirby::4ness::4fox::4sonic::4link::4yoshi:

Also, there was a great Zelda player there by the way. Walkalator and elevator KO's were hype. He lost though against my brother's Ike due to some misreads and all. That, and I told my brother to shield every time Farore's wind is used.

I also convinced my bro to fully focus on :4megaman::4myfriends: instead of :4link: but idk if he listened. He did REALLY well with Mega Man. He easily had the biggest crowd reaction of the day with some clutch hard read. He was one place below me

So yeah. I did pretty well but I made mistakes, wrong punishes, and bad decisions. Fun tournament

TLDR: **** Diddy :3

Edit 2: My bro's Mega Man's effing legit but holy ****, the matches are boring. 1 minute left ALL THE TIME. He got some super clutch KO's. His Ike was also pretty scary today. I'm amazed he got to the same place without using his first main

Shulk's awesome hype and flashiness made my brother pretty underrated though. Among the guys in the tournament, he beat including in non-tourney fights since he was idle for a while:
:4zelda::4lucina::4sonic::4ness::4olimar::4mario::4jigglypuff::4fox::rosalina::4luigi::4yoshi::4sheik::4charizard:

@Locke 06 . His Mega Man's rly gud. Time to show him the liiiight and make him switch from Link
Congrats but n-no zelda?

Top Bottom