• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I never said Galaga wasn't a waifu, I only said your Touhou waifus are Mopcina tier waifus.
your Touhou waifus are Mopcina tier waifus
Mopcina tier waifus
Mopcina

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
To be fair, Reisen's kind of arrogant and racist; trying to boss Tewi around like she's a servant, when Tewi as an earth rabbit actually controls the other rabbits.
Good point. Though considering the kind of abuse Tewi puts her through it's really no surprise that she wouldn't be very fond of her and her rabbits.

And come on guys the best Touhou song is Emotional Skyscraper. I mean, the big thing Byakuren has going for her is probably the best final boss fight in the series and that music is just godly. It's the one thing I like about Byakuren more than Miko.

But still, Miko has a sword and a cape so she automatically wins. Plus she's too fabulous to not love.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Seriously? You posted that gif and you didn't see the entirety of it? What if it had something obscene? That could have gotten you banned, mister! :p

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
I KNEW IT! Your avatar is from The Banner Saga. How is the game?
with the autosave function trying to be jerk to you aside, incredible. For me it's on par with sacred stones (my favorite FE and most comparable game to banner saga). It needs to come to wii u so I can be a sucker and buy it twice support the devs more, part two looks pretty dope as well

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Well folks I should head to bed now because it's 5 AM here and my parents would kill me if they noticed that I spent 90% of the night awake.

I'm out.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
HEY LADIES.

Is any one of you getting Citizens of Earth? I wanna know if I'll have someone to talk about that game here or if I'll be alone with it :'D

Holy **** I lost my **** with this gif, hahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Uhh, I don't know what I just found, but it might have been useful in a past raid...

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Just saw this commercial on TV:

The thought of ordering coffee at Taco Bell doesn't sit well with me...

Can I have a quick recap on what happened for the past few pages

Other than scary pictures and 20xx's and stuff. Also, Aniki's a good Link @locuan128 and it turns out Fox isn't really my thing.

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Oh hey it's safe to come back now.

Awwww. Missed color tier list discussion.

I'm going to do mine anyway for my mains.

Rosalina:
S: Pink, White
A: Gold, Default
B: Black
C: Red, Green, Purple

Jigglypuff:
S: Flower
A: Serena's Hat, Nurse Hat, Ribbon
B: Kirby's Sleep Cap, Leaf's hat
C: Default, Bug Catcher

Villager:
S: Blue(Male) Dark Green
A: Deafult (Male), Pink, Purple, Yellow
B: Ness, Puke green

I made a legit quick 3-step guide on how to become amazingly skilled at Smash 4

1) Watch good anime
2) Waifu hunt
3) Profit

I think someone went first to me on this but I can't believe I didn't catch on quick enough

Ah, Melee Link. God those were terrible times XD
Only good thing about Link back then was the white tunic
I like Melee Link. He's difficult to learn and he has those hard match ups but something about him was appealing. He has good projectiles and a disjoint so... I guess that appealed to me?

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I like Melee Link. He's difficult to learn and he has those hard match ups but something about him was appealing. He has good projectiles and a disjoint so... I guess that appealed to me?
Same reason I played him, other than me being in love with the LoZ series at the time, I loved the hard matchups.
But sadly Link used to be the insta-scrub identifier XD

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Ah, Melee Link. God those were terrible times XD
Only good thing about Link back then was the white tunic
you do realize the people here play zelda right? It's like saying the whether is bad in Miami and we all live in the Antarctic
I was promised cute puppy pictures on p.422. I haven't felt this disappointed since I found out I had to wait 2 more years to see Sherlock season 4.
how about cats, kittens and puppies?

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Whoever put that lie in the title

I hate you
Spi-Reserved-rst
:troll:

Tbh I don't get why people default to the nickname "BJ" for me. I mean this is EZ retort bait, but is it really that hard to type all of my username? LOL

Of course the only person who'd come here that I've ever mentioned that preference was @kyokoro_pamuyo so I didn't expect any of you to type my full username.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
@ BJN39 BJN39
I've know a couple people who have gone as BJ so it's pretty much second nature for me to assume your nick is BJ, also I have been working on nicknames for everyone. Additionally, I'd like to say it's because I have no clue what BJN39 is supposed to mean

Top Bottom