• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Wait wait, I'm at a lost. The Sm4sh Mario Circuit has Shy Guys? I thought it just had upside down gravity components.... Have some personal negative bias on that stage 'cause I died so early on my first ever game on there.

I know Brawl Mario Circuit that has Shy Guys is in this game as well. And that's a bad stage because walkoffs haha.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
As I understand it the Shy Guys are on a timer rather than being random, even.
Whether or not the Shy Guys appear seems to be a simple chance event and has nothing to do with the time it normally takes to complete a lap.
just kidding

But yes, Sm4sh Mario Circuit has Shy Guys too. Because of the antigrav components to the track, they're on the walls or ceiling more often than the ground.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

No messages in 20 minutes? Allow me to break the silence.

*COUGH*

*SNEEZE*

*COUGHCOUGH*

*VARIOUS OTHER NOISES*

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
What's going on with Kirby/MK/Charizard using U-Throw on Mario Circuit? I wanna see this.
I'm not sure if there's a video of it, I just recall someone mentioning it in one of the stage discussion threads.

I'm interested in seeing it too.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
I mainly had Kongo, Skyloft, and Wuhu in mind

but I wouldn't complain about PS2 or Norfair getting a chance either, though Norfair is probably a godawful Rosalina stage.
Norfair is a nightmare against Rosalina. There's hardly anything you can do because wherever you are she controls the whole stage. Even if you are in the lowest platform it's impossibleto go around her because it's so small. My boyfriend isn't very good at the game and he completely destroyed me with Rosalina in Norfair. Something I don't wanna do again in the foreseeable future :'D

D

Deleted member

I find it weird that whenever I'm too late to pick a character on FG, I end up getting Pit from random.........hmm.....

SAKURAIIIIII

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Daily lamentation that Meta Knight can wrap around the ledge with Dimensional Cape but Zelda can't with Farore's

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Daily lamentation that Meta Knight can wrap around the ledge with Dimensional Cape but Zelda can't with Farore's
All the MU threads I posted for Falco have more or less concluded that Falco is disadvantaged or close to even against :4falcon:, :4fox:, :4zss:, and :4zelda:. Welp, move over girls, there's a new King of Low Tiers and he's taking Ganondorf's seat too, 'cause Falco needs something to put his legs on.

FATE

THATS YOUR NEW MAIN
I thought that's how you worked when deciding mains. :p

Ugh.

It'll be a while before I visit in the Character Competitive Impressions thread again.
I saw that. :p

Last edited:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
All the MU threads I posted for Falco have more or less concluded that Falco is disadvantaged or close to even against :4falcon:, :4fox:, :4zss:, and :4zelda:. Welp, move over girls, there's a new King of Low Tiers and he's taking Ganondorf's seat too, 'cause Falco needs something to put his legs on.

I thought that's how you worked when deciding mains. :p

I saw that. :p
Wait.

Zelda is advantageous/even against Falco????

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Wait.

Zelda is advantageous/even against Falco????

Check out my arguement at the falco discussion
Check out anyone's argument on Falco. At this rate, Falco will have a 45:55 across the board against everyone including this guy: :4miisword:.

This literally makes Falco a Falcodorf - see what I did there? - who is more or less disadvantaged to everyone, but can wreck **** if they screw up and to make it even more ironic, then that means Falco has one of the better chances against Diddy of all people if Keitaro's Falco hasn't been enough to say that Falco handles Diddy fairly well compared to other characters.

Link to Zelda MU thread: http://smashboards.com/threads/ssb4-falco-matchup-discussion-04-zelda-fuujins-allowed.388507/.

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Check out anyone's argument on Falco. At this rate, Falco will have a 45:55 across the board against everyone including this guy: :4miisword:.

This literally makes Falco a Falcodorf - see what I did there? - who is more or less disadvantaged to everyone, but can wreck **** if they screw up and to make it even more ironic, then that means Falco has one of the better chances against Diddy of all people if Keitaro's Falco hasn't been enough to say that Falco handles Diddy fairly well compared to other characters.

Link to Zelda MU thread: http://smashboards.com/threads/ssb4-falco-matchup-discussion-04-zelda-fuujins-allowed.388507/.
Yew should put up the palituna MU thread for Falco in case I switch mains

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Ooohhh, sexy new sig you got there @ 2004Zilla 2004Zilla :D

/continues the back and forth praise for JW parafernalia

Seriously, like, all of our talks are based around this movie u_u

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Yew should put up the palituna MU thread for Falco in case I switch mains
Get in line, sister. I already have 3 requests pending. :p

You're probably right.

Of course that doesn't mean Zelda couldn't actually..... (Hard to say...) beat Falco slightly.
Well, the trend - or it's just me coincidentally picking characters who are advantaged against Falco - is that Falco slightly loses or is even to everyone.

Also, I have no idea what you're saying with the second part.
IDK, how much was every move good for Falco in the MU changed for the bad concerning Falco? @ Ffamran Ffamran

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Get in line, sister. I already have 3 requests pending. :p

Well, the trend - or it's just me coincidentally picking characters who are advantaged against Falco - is that Falco slightly loses or is even to everyone.

Also, I have no idea what you're saying with the second part.
I reworded it slightly in the Falco MU thread on Zelda.

Basically what key things for him in the MU from brawl were made worse/what is new that we need to watch out for in SSB4?

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
and we'd have more interesting stagelists but eh.
I mainly had Kongo, Skyloft, and Wuhu in mind

but I wouldn't complain about PS2 or Norfair getting a chance either, though Norfair is probably a godawful Rosalina stage.
Woooooooooooo. You are an amazing person. <3

I really want Wuhu to be legal. It's such a good stage. Great music, great visuals, great layouts. My favorite stage in the entire game.

Last edited:
Top Bottom