• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
So far Hero Fest has given me a +Def/-Res Deirdre and a +Spd/-Def Sheena
Game pls just one Bike or Neph will satisfy meee

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Lorde Lorde
Beruka might like Close Defense more, since it'd help her deal with dragon gorls and F!Corrin should be your Bow Lyn slayer. Steady Stance can be the discount Close Defense and is easier to give up since BK was free/we could get one for 4 bucks.

tbh I gave my BK's Steady Stance to Tiki, then used 1 B!Ike to give her Reposition, Aether, and Steady Breath. 2thrifty4feh

Beruka shouldn't be dealing with ranged threats so no DC. Also DC is very hard to justify outside of Armor Emblem. Res Tank gorls would love it tho, like a +res Peri or Est or even Shanna with Berkut's Lance/hax buffs.
The only source of CD3 i have right now is a +atk -res Sigurd that I use on my second team for TTs and that's basically it. Is it worth sacrificing him to Belka?

I did the same thing with my 4* BK so F!Corrin could get both Aether and Steady Breath from the same Ike

Maybe I should summon for Myrrh idk I kinda want her

edit: spent 60 orbs and got a +atk -hp myrrh. cool

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Uh... I'm running triple mages this arena season and I'm still hitting above 690, none of them are armored either (one of them is Mage Eirika so lol @ cav mage scores and she is also missing a C skill atm). Wot r u doin.
I don't really care about my Arena score tbh and basically just use my main flier team whether or not any of them are bonus units, so I'm trying to remember what my score was from a few weeks ago when Hinoka was a bonus unit.

It works pretty well, honestly. A good non-bonus team more often then not is good enough to hit the upper percentile in Tier 16 so I typically go back in forth between that and Tier 17. Unless one of them is a bonus unit, in which case I might end up in Tier 18 or 19 before being knocked down the following week.

Why can't u let Boey have a waifu and a husbando instead of making him choose smh
Not charismatic enough. Clearly he needs to take some lessons from the Fire Emblem Harem Master, Florina.

edit: spent 60 orbs and got a +atk -hp myrrh. cool
Nice.

After 4 spooks and all my orbs (before the anniversary replenished everything ftw) I basically gave up getting her myself. It's kind of absurd how much she invalidates basically all blues, on top of being able to give/receive two types of niche buffs and run Guidance.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Hit 15k in the Tempest which means Alm finally has Infantry Pulse! :colorful:

Why can't u let Boey have a waifu and a husbando instead of making him choose smh
If I can't have multiple husbandos/waifus, then nobody can. IS made the rules, not me. :^(

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Ugh, they're back. The Manakete Squad is back and they have refined Lightning Breaths. I'm starting to want units with dragon slaying axes and lances now. And I'm really looking forward to Thursday for the new weapons and weapon refinements.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
i'm ready for the training maps coming on thursday so grinding sp doesn't take a billion years

but yeah, caeda's prf is exciting too

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
i'm ready for the training maps coming on thursday so grinding sp doesn't take a billion years

but yeah, caeda's prf is exciting too
ye ye ye I hope it really has horse/armor heaux slaying properties. +3 atk or +3 spd would also be nice. I love Caeda but using her is far from easy.

Felicia's Plate worries me tho. If it just targets res, then she's garbage vs her target enemies. If it targets the weakest of 2, then it's G R E A T. If it has Chilling Seal (-4 spd/atk and 75% hp) then lmao yes pls. Either way, watching her lob plates encased in ice at enemies will be very satisfying. The best way to get a hyper heaux to chill tf out and stop being skanky is to throw a frozen plate at them tbh.

5 more days till the update. IS y r u doin dis 2 us u r so meen.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Begging to the FEH gods got me a spare Bike, the world is good again
I’m not sure who I want to give it to yet though. I’ll hold onto him for a while to decide
Now I’m just saving orbs for the next banner I like, or when I get desperate for fodder units I guess

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Felicia's Plate worries me tho. If it just targets res, then she's garbage vs her target enemies. If it targets the weakest of 2, then it's G R E A T. If it has Chilling Seal (-4 spd/atk and 75% hp) then lmao yes pls. Either way, watching her lob plates encased in ice at enemies will be very satisfying. The best way to get a hyper heaux to chill tf out and stop being skanky is to throw a frozen plate at them tbh.
Other possibilities:

- prf Kitty Paddle with higher MT
- Uses RES stat as her ATK stat.

EDIT: The Superbowl has opened my eyes. Monika was a tide ad.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Got F!Corrin to 5*
ECAD57D1-55CA-4683-80CE-DCFE42358148.png

I tried out a core of Caeda/F!Corrin/Belka in the arena to see how well they work together, and they actually have decent synergy. F!Corrin destroys Brave Lyn, and Caeda can tank Reinhardt.

Even though F!Corrin is unmerged and Belka is a 4*+10 (going to promote to 5* and merge up), my score was like 10 points higher than my flier emblem team lol

There are still some things I need to work on for the new core, like F!Corrin needs QR3 (I haven’t gotten a Tsubaki in forever), and Belka needs a new A-skill and Guard. Would atk/def bond or close def be better for Belka?

edit: made a rash decision and dumped the rest of my orbs into the ike banner hoping for a fjorm/tsubakis/f!corrins. didn't get any fjorms, but i did get a bunch of tsubakis, a +spd -def nohrian aqua, and another summer marx (legit what am i going to do with this much infantry pulse. i guess belka would like a lilith floatie tho). i'm going to start saving my orbs again for march's legendary hero banner in hopes of getting some fjorms for fodder/merges

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I’m tryin to decide what to spend my 65k feathers on...
I could finally promote Valter and Michalis, or finally start my Chrom build. Since I managed to pull that Bike today I could give him a Steady Breath build, but I also wanna wait until his Falchion upgrade before I start his build
Yknow what, I think I’ll start working on Lissa. I’m gonna kill off my Maria and Sakura to give everything important that they have to Lissa and Serra

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
I could finally promote Valter and Michalis, or finally start my Chrom build. Since I managed to pull that Bike today I could give him a Steady Breath build, but I also wanna wait until his Falchion upgrade before I start his build
Yknow what, I think I’ll start working on Lissa. I’m gonna kill off my Maria and Sakura to give everything important that they have to Lissa and Serra
You know what to do.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going :nifty: fans? :nifty:

About to do some more work today, hopefully it shouldn't be too bad. Since my meeting won't happen till the afternoon, so I have plenty of time to work on my stuff.

Also, the Serious Chazz event is going on now. :yeahboi:

Here's the rewards you can get from Chazz now:

VWXYZ-Dragon Catapult Cannon
ATK: 3000, DEF: 2800
Effect:
Can only be summoned by removing from play VW-Tiger Catapult and XYZ-Dragon Cannon. Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 monster your opponent controls. If this card attacks, you can change the battle position of your opponent's monster (Card effects will not activate).

This seems pretty good, but man does it seem hard to summon; you'll be need to heavily rely on drawing what you want, and to make things worse; it seems like it'll easily get run over by the likes of Floodgate and Enemy Controller and even D.D. Warrior. :V

Armed Dragon Lv10
ATK: 3000, DEF: 2000
Effect:
Can only be Special Summoned by tributing Armed Dragon Lv7. You can send 1 card from your hand to the graveyard to destroy all of your opponent's monsters.

Nice, simple effect that gets the job done; nothing more, nothing less. Unless your opponent has Forbidden Chalice, Floodgate or Champion's Vigilance. Then frick.

Infernal Incinerator
ATK: 2800, DEF: 1800
Effect:
Can only be Normal Summoned/Set by tributing 1 Monster you control with 2000 or more ATK. This card gains 200 ATK for each monster your opponent controls. It loses 500 ATK for each monster you control.

Out of all of the cards; this one is probably the worst out of them all. It seems like a nice effect at first, but its downsides just demolish it. Since if you have more monsters on the field, you'll just end up with a 1800 Beater. I'd avoid this one.

Lancer Lindwurm
ATK: 1800, DEF: 1200
Effect:
Piercing Damage.

Standard beater that inflicts piercing damage when fighting a Defense Monster, nice stuff. Way better then Spear Dragon that's for damn sure. :yeahboi:

Also, Skills can now be obtained from playing in PVP, Duplicated Skills are now gone (So if you keep on getting say Draw Sense: LIGHT for Tea, you won't anymore). And the drop rate has been improved, that means I can more easily get cards like Destiny Draw, Duel Standby, Last Gamble and Balance. Which I am very happy with. :nifty:

Overall, seems like this event is... :nifty:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Threw orbs at the Hero Fest. Got B!Ike and Nephenee. Yaaaaaay. Now B!Ike will just sit there for years and idk how Wrath even works so idk if Nephenee will ever be fodder. Still no Boeys so I guess +5 will just have to do for now.

Got F!Corrin to 5*

I tried out a core of Caeda/F!Corrin/Belka in the arena to see how well they work together, and they actually have decent synergy. F!Corrin destroys Brave Lyn, and Caeda can tank Reinhardt.

Even though F!Corrin is unmerged and Belka is a 4*+10 (going to promote to 5* and merge up), my score was like 10 points higher than my flier emblem team lol

There are still some things I need to work on for the new core, like F!Corrin needs QR3 (I haven’t gotten a Tsubaki in forever), and Belka needs a new A-skill and Guard. Would atk/def bond or close def be better for Belka?

edit: made a rash decision and dumped the rest of my orbs into the ike banner hoping for a fjorm/tsubakis/f!corrins. didn't get any fjorms, but i did get a bunch of tsubakis, a +spd -def nohrian aqua, and another summer marx (legit what am i going to do with this much infantry pulse. i guess belka would like a lilith floatie tho). i'm going to start saving my orbs again for march's legendary hero banner in hopes of getting some fjorms for fodder/merges
It's not a rash decision when it pays off tho. :^)

With 3 Infantry Pulse users and Quickened Pulse, you can have turn 1 Glacies/Ignis nuke with Sonya or a Wo Dao user.

ex:
1) Precious Boi Hinata with +def/-spd, +def Wo Dao, Fury 3, Quickened Pulse, gets a 3 atk/3 def buff, and 3 dragon gorls have Infantry Pulse.

2) Precious Boi Hinata literally murders everyone even if they have a +def nature.

3) Precious Boi Hinata explains the secret behind Ignis' strength - saying it's powered by his love for you and also his manly muscles.

4) Precious Boi Hinata is declared best boy and 2/2 becomes a designated sacred holiday celebrating the introduction of Hinata to the entire world via smartphones.

I find if you aren't going to seriously use a gorl, don't upgrade them. That's the mistake I made and is why my Felicia isn't +10 already. The only 5* gorls I didn't mind getting were the Askr gorls since they tend to be in a lot of quests/arena bonus things/etc.

But ye Serra is the best gorl. The Gawdess Serra has overpowered every gimmick GHB tried to throw at me so far and arena stuff too. I'm currently pairing her up with Azura for a quick +4 atk buff and ofc the +2 passive.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Ooh I do like that. But isn’t his attack a little low for Heavy Blade?
Not that it matters to me since I only have one Ike. I was thinking something like this:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/352218028617891850/409887839791218699/image.png
It might be a little generic though idk
I find if you aren't going to seriously use a gorl, don't upgrade them. That's the mistake I made and is why my Felicia isn't +10 already. The only 5* gorls I didn't mind getting were the Askr gorls since they tend to be in a lot of quests/arena bonus things/etc.

But ye Serra is the best gorl. The Gawdess Serra has overpowered every gimmick GHB tried to throw at me so far and arena stuff too. I'm currently pairing her up with Azura for a quick +4 atk buff and ofc the +2 passive.
I’m making Lissa into a Dazzling Staff Gravity+ user. I promoted her mostly cause I wanted to have healers I actually liked. Maria and Sakura are really meh, but I know who Lissa is and Serra is da best

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
i kinda want to use the lilith floatie on belka instead of the slaying axe

it's so cute

also the meme value is high, so how can i not use it

i would totally use sack o' gifts/handbell on her if i had it

so i'm going to sacrifice sigurd to belka. should i inherit spd smoke 3 from him and promote my 4* joshua for close def 3 or should i just get close def 3 from sigurd?

Last edited:

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Here's the rewards you can get from Chazz now:
On one hand it's fleshing out the two other archetypes Chazz is somewhat known for, which are also the two decks types I near exclusively run (A Part Fairy/Part XYZ light deck and a Level deck).

On the other...they're basically useless outside of Lancer Lindwurm.

The VW cards are all UR Card Trader exclusive, you can't even get them from the celebratory SR and UR tickets they've been giving out. So that's already a massive resource investment, on top of having an incredibly involved and tedious summoning condition. And you do all of that just to...gain 200 ATK over XYZ Dragon Cannon, and get rid of the "Discard one card" requirement to active the abilities VW and XYZ can already do themselves?

Like I said last time, Armed Dragon is always going to have to deal with the fact that Silent Magician and Horus already exist in this game; cards with better stats, better effects (there's nothing as cathartic in this game as having someone destroy their own monster with Enemy Controller to take control of Silent Magician lvl 8, then find out you can't target it, and Horus is basically a magic card Jinzo with a better effect if you get him out fast enough), and easier summoning conditions. Lvl 10 has a nice, simple effect, but like with VWXYZ, a prohibitive summoning requirement; Armed Dragon Lvl 7 doesn't have any condition to summon Lvl 10 from the hand or deck, which also means you can't just slap down a "Level Up!" to bring him out. It's even harder than summoning a ritual monster when all you have in your deck is the ritual and monster card.

So...yeah. They're the ultimate monsters of their particular archetypes, but even if you run XYZ or Armed Dragon, you probably (definitely in Lvl 10's case) aren't going to run them. What he really needed were support cards.

Nice, simple effect that gets the job done; nothing more, nothing less. Unless your opponent has Forbidden Chalice, Floodgate or Champion's Vigilance. Then frick.
Not really, if you think about it. If you were going to floodgate or something like that on Armed Dragon Lvl10 or VWXYZ, you'd already of done so to one of the earlier versions. You're not going to save your floodgate or Champion's Vigilance for a "But what if he's got a Lvl10 or VWXYZ?" chance when staring down an XYZ Dragon Cannon or Armed Dragon Lvl7.

kinda want to use the lilith floatie on belka instead of the slaying axe

it's so cute

also the meme value is high, so how can i not use it
I'm imagining Camilla coming back from vacation and getting Belka a floatie, only for Belka to assume it must be some sort of strange and exotic weapon from a far off land.

Well, this is the end-result. I just need a Tana for this god of Fliers.

https://i.imgur.com/Lvjk5LJ.png

This is more of what I thought.
If you've got more Valter ideas, keep 'em coming. He's the primary unit I want to build up when the grinding maps show up.

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
Well, the only other Valter idea I had left, was Galeforce instead of Aether.

Also, using Wings of Mercy on characters with this Valter in your team is preeeetty good.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
There is some merit in using a refined Slaying Lance+ instead of Valter's Cursed Lance for that +5 HP and +3 spd or +4 def with the added bonus of not taking damage after combat

If you're running a defensive set on him, imo Slaying Lance is better since you won't have the annoying chip damage and you can keep your HP high for panic ploy

or i guess you could wait for the eventual refinery update for the cursed lance, but that'll probably be a while (if it does happen at all)

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
It's been a while. Give me some easy Myrrh builds (a.k.a ones that don't require me to whale). She has Fury by default and i killed a Fae so she could have Renewal. Maybe Fury+Renewal isn't that great on Myrrh but i can't think of anything else.

I didn't get Legendary Ike. I wasn't particularly going for him though and we're all gonna get one for free anyway (probably).

32 hours into Xenogears and i'm so close to finishing Disc 1. I hear Disc 2 is a mess, presentation-wise and i'm curious to see why. Once i'm done with Xenogears, i'll watch the Xenosaga 1 anime then play Xenosaga 2 and 3.

And I'm really looking forward to Thursday for the new weapons and weapon refinements.
Is Thursday the same day that rhythm game mode and the unit type-specific training maps show up?

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
There is some merit in using a refined Slaying Lance+ instead of Valter's Cursed Lance for that +5 HP and +3 spd or +4 def with the added bonus of not taking damage after combat

If you're running a defensive set on him, imo Slaying Lance is better since you won't have the annoying chip damage and you can keep your HP high for panic ploy

or i guess you could wait for the eventual refinery update for the cursed lance, but that'll probably be a while (if it does happen at all)
The chip damage is the good thing tho. Brazen atk/spd, Desperation, and the +4 might (+2 from lance, +2 cause legendary weapon) and +2 speed aren't that bad.
My build atleast is basically build to make his one annoying little gimmick a strength.

For a majorly defensive set, I agree, Slaying lance can do him well.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
FEH pro tip: don't summon because you're bored ****less and have a lot of orbs.
4* Azama: +Atk, -HP.

4* Caeda: +HP, -Atk. Why... Just why? The first Caeda was -Spd and the next two, including this one, were -Atk.

3* Hana: +Def, -Res.

4* Hawkeye: +Spd, -Def.

4* Jakob: +Spd, -Def. Why couldn't you have been Sothe? Or Jeorge. I'd love a +Atk, -Def or +Spd, -Def Jeorge right about now.

I just want to summon a 5* unit. I don't even care who it is at this point anymore. Is that too much to ask? The last 5* unit I summoned was Dorcas and that was six full summons ago and almost a month ago. And the worst part is that two of the banners have high focus rates by being a Legendary Hero and a Hero Fest banner.

Well, that's the second and last summon. My luck has been awful for these past banners. The only good thing was Soleil because she was new. +Atk, -Def Est was cool, but I'm not that big of a fan of her and I would only build her for the sake of building her and to get rid of units.

If you've got more Valter ideas, keep 'em coming. He's the primary unit I want to build up when the grinding maps show up.
Fury, Vantage, and Ignis. Pretty gimmicky and it's all about abusing Vantage-readied Ignis. You could also give him a Carrot Lance or Deft Harpoon to sate his hunger. :p

Edit: And so a +Res, -Def Hana died for my mistakes and so Marisa could get L&D3.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
That's even more frightening than Zenny's floatie weapon. :o
i love how angry she looks holding the floatie. it's amazing

gorl, what's ur opinion on this:
so i'm going to sacrifice sigurd to belka. should i inherit spd smoke 3 from him and promote my 4* joshua for close def 3 or should i just get close def 3 from sigurd and use a different c-slot skill (like a drive skill or atk smoke)?

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
so i'm going to sacrifice sigurd to belka. should i inherit spd smoke 3 from him and promote my 4* joshua for close def 3 or should i just get close def 3 from sigurd and use a different c-slot skill (like a drive skill or atk smoke)?
Does having enemies near her being debuffed in speed seem worth it to you? There are some cases where I could see her being able to avoid doubles would be helpful, but if you're having her run a Wall of Fire and Sharp Things build, she'd probably want to be doubled to charge her special, especially if she's running Slaying Axe+ and Ignis since Ignis will only activate if she gets doubled. For her allies and depending on who they are, being able to double more or avoid doubles would be helpful. That said, you could run both Atk and Spd Smoke on her for -7 Atk/Spd on nearby enemies if you really wanted to.

As for using Joshua for Close Def, do you want Windsweep for anyone else, now or later? Alm's the only other source of Windsweep while Close Def can come from Sigurd and summer Tiki along with Joshua who nobody know when he'll show up again. They're both rare, but you could chance a summer Tiki assuming she's on the next legendary hero banner.

Maybe wait until the Valentine's banner to see if anyone else has Close Def or whatever. If they do and you happen to summon two or more of them, then that might make it easier.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I ordered some keychains a while back and they were finally delivered today. I got them so that I could attach them to my joycons like...
20180205_175716.jpg
They're great, I'm happy with how they turned out! Also goodbye dumb wriststraps, the ones on Wiimotes were 50 times better and they're over 10 years old, how did you mess that up Ninty

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
i love how angry she looks holding the floatie. it's amazing

gorl, what's ur opinion on this:
He only has speed smoke and that's not really an amazing smoke skill for a slow gorl to worry about. Threaten Atk is a good C filler.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How is it going yuri enthusiasts? :nifty:

Going to be writing up some work now for University, then I'll only have a few more things to do.

- Give feedback to another student.
- Write a 150 - 200 Word Essay on how their feedback helped me improve my work.
- Do an introduction and news section for website
- State my contributions and thoughts on the course.

Shouldn't be too bad. And I can fine tune it all before Thursday Noon anyway.

Also, a Fire King Phoenix player pulled a fast one on me during Duel Links in PVP.

THEY PULLED OUT A GOD DAMN BESERK DRAGON. Which caused me to lose the game. :V (They got rid of my Super Rush, so that was a bit of a doozy. Never did expect the Beserk Dragon, smh)

Oh, and I finally caught up with Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card arc yesterday, since CR was being a pain in the ass and wouldn't run ads properly (As in it would be stuck on the loading icon).

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Considering we’ll most likely get RD Ike as our free hero, who wants Warding Breath? The units who would want it most (high res ranged units) can’t use inherit it, so it’s kinda in a weird spot

I guess you could use it on dragons, but most of them want the def boost of Steady Breath more

The DC weapon infantry units have pretty bad res for the most part, so idk if it’d even be worth it on them. I guess +res -spd Dorcas could it it decently? Other than that, idk

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
if L!Ike is who we get, I'm just going to hold on to him for now.

We've got some high resistance units, including Caeda, who could theoretically make use of it, but they'd probably rather have some other A-skill, up to and including DC if they were playing that role.

Could probably make a case for a green dragon. Fae (neutral 25/30) and Myrrh (neutral 36/31) can probably run Steady and Warding Breath equally well, though that's not saying much with Myrrh as she can run anything well with that statline.

The people who could theoretically make great use of this in a 2.0 Dragon world would be the Falchion users...but none of them have any better RES than Ike does.

Uhh...you could turn Fir into a memetastic dragon killer, I guess? Easy to merge, hits 38 RES at +10 with RES boon, is red so access to Wa Dao+, throw Renewal or Guard on her for B slot.

Actually...Fir has an attack/speed/res baseline of 25 / 36 / 31. Caeda has an attack/speed/res baseline of 25 / 37 / 34, so she'd be even better, get flying buffs on top of it, and you're already +10ing her.

The DC weapon infantry units have pretty bad res for the most part, so idk if it’d even be worth it on them. I guess +res -spd Dorcas could it it decently? Other than that, idk
The obvious, and probably intended, DC weapon choice would be Fjorm (in the same way B!Ike's Steady Breath was clearly intended to be SIed onto Black Knight), what with her neutral 34 RES and the fact that everyone has her...but I'm not sure it actually helps. Ice Mirror's effect is already pretty OP against the same people hitting her with magic and already comes with a 2 cooldown.

I can't wait for cryptocurrency to crash so I can buy a gpu at a reasonable price.
Craigslist in your area, search for "Second hand, gently used GPUs" being sold 20-30% below retail, willing to sell in bulk. It's hilarious.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Honestly, I think people are caring a bit too about the Def+4 / Res+4 difference between Steady Breath and Warding Breath. If you want Steady Breath for someone like Black Knight, odds are you're giving it to him for the special cooldown bonus, not that stat buff. That's the only reason anyone ever runs it. So if you don't see yourself getting a spare Bike anytime soon, Warding Breath works almost entirely the same, and shouldn't be put out of consideration just cause it gives Res instead of Def. Cause you'll get +1 to the cooldown by being attacked by anything, not just the stat that the skill focuses on.

Obviously it's more efficient to focus on the better stat on a unit, but Breath skills are so exclusive that you usually won't have the luxury. And on DC unit's, a small res buff is better than no buff.

Also if you don't have a L!Ike already, he's a very good unit just as is (though Seal Atk/Def usually needs to be dropped since usually he's one-rounding). His only real downside is that we've been getting free Swords all the time the past few months. But L!Ike would definitely be one of the better ones

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Caeda has an attack/speed/res baseline of 25 / 37 / 34, so she'd be even better, get flying buffs on top of it, and you're already +10ing her.
Unfortunately fliers can’t inherit steady/warding breath. Belka would be so good with SB, but rip my dreams

I forgot Fjorm existed, and considering I plan on merging her up as much as possible, I’ll probably give Warding Breath to her. Ice Mirror activating on every other attack sounds hilarious, and Aether would obvs work well too

Also if you don't have a L!Ike already, he's a very good unit just as is
I don’t like Ike as a character, and the only sword I need in my life is Caeda, so he’s just fodder to me. I have so many sword units in my barracks that I really don’t need any more

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
If L!Ike wins, he's most likely going to sit in my box for a timespan of a few months to forever. I don't need him as a unit so I'll just have him around for when I need WB fodder but I also have no idea on who I should give WB to.

Top Bottom