• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
The bus broke down so I was late to class this morning. I should have chosen to ride the other bus which would have arrived later, but would have been on-time.

Edit: Page steal!

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I wonder what they’ll announce in the FEH Channel tomorrow

The new legendary heroes banner is guaranteed to be in the video, and the new weapons for Caeda and friends probs will be too

It’d be cool to find out the CYL results, but it might be too early for that idk

I’m excited tho

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I haven't posted here in a few days, not much has been happening. Anyways hi again gorls.
For the Feh Channel, I'll throw in a few predictions.
  • Announcing the next legendary banner is the only thing I'd guaratee, it seems big enough to announce but not so huge that they'll focus half of the channel on it so they can throw it in casually somewhere.
  • 2.2 update junk, I'm hoping they announce the effects of the new weapons and the weapons getting refinement options. Yew all know that I've stockpiled 200 Dew for Alm's Falchion, so it'd be nice to know what I'm getting out of it a bit early.
  • I think the results of CYL 2 is very possible. Of course they won't announce what weapons/skills the units will get out of it this early but we should know who won at least.
  • Feh will be adorable.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Sup Duelists? Hope you're having fun playing a children's card game. :nifty:

:nifty::nifty::nifty:

Just working on a part of my website for the group; hopefully it shouldn't be too difficult to work on.

Also, the Master Difficulty for Tag Duels was insanely tough (I lost against Yami and Yugi, and I was thrown all the way back to the start); but they're actually changing Kaiba's deck so it'll be much easier. He'll be getting Negate Attacks instead of IMT; and Mai's deck is getting adjusted too thankfully. :yeahboi:

So maybe I'll be able to finally get myself multiple copies of Unity, Salamandra and so on from the Lottery too. :V

For some reason; I'm still working on my damn RPG Maker FES game. smh

Already working on the next dungeon you have to go to. Why am I putting so much effort into this!? :nifty:

Also, someone managed to get some gameplay of BBTAG from the Taipan Event in Taiwan.

was depressed about finishing persona 5

then i found out yakuza 0 was actually available for ps3

mfw

I KNOW WHAT I'M PLAYING NEXT

edit: AND YAKUZA KIWAMI

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
was depressed about finishing persona 5

then i found out yakuza 0 was actually available for ps3

mfw

I KNOW WHAT I'M PLAYING NEXT
You gonna try out Hokuto Ga Gotoku when it eventually comes out? (It's Fist of the North Star but with Yakuza's gameplay)

If you're that sad of finishing P5, you must've really loved it; I know that feeling, I was sad that I finished the first Xenoblade Chronicles.

i'm probably not getting hokuto ga gotoku. outside of the memes and references in gintama, i'm not all that interested but then again that's just my thoughts on it

persona 5 was one of those rare games that made me legitimately dread leaving my house. the only games i remember that made me feel that way were zelda botw and mario galaxy. on the bright side, maybe a new game+ isn't out of the question. might try out hard mode for the hell of it, i guess

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I wonder what they’ll announce in the FEH Channel tomorrow

The new legendary heroes banner is guaranteed to be in the video, and the new weapons for Caeda and friends probs will be too

It’d be cool to find out the CYL results, but it might be too early for that idk

I’m excited tho
E X C I T E

I wonder if the new Legendary Hero will be a dude this time. I thought I wanted Gunthra until I saw her stats and her messed up weave. Though her outfit is like something Bayonetta would wear, just with lighter colors. lol

Speaking of Wrys, it'd be really awesome if they gave him a prf staff weapon. He's objectively the lamest healer, but he's still capable of being a precious boi. Like it can be named Peacemaker and all, just literally about peace and not "shoot ur face off 2 bring da peace 'round hur."

So like...
1mt.
If HP ≥ 50%
Has Wary Fighter 3 if attacked.
Has 4 def/res if attacked.
Heals for +7 more HP.

Basically a bulky boi healbot.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Also, the Master Difficulty for Tag Duels was insanely tough (I lost against Yami and Yugi, and I was thrown all the way back to the start); but they're actually changing Kaiba's deck so it'll be much easier. He'll be getting Negate Attacks instead of IMT; and Mai's deck is getting adjusted too thankfully. :yeahboi:
Oh thank god, Kaiba's AI has no idea whatsoever on how to use IMT.

Though for me Yami/Yugi was actually pretty simple; insta-summoned Dark Magician / Silent Magician Lvl 8 doesn't mean much when I've already summoned my own Silent Magician. It was Pegasus and his on-demand Relinquished that messed me up three times, on top of Kaiba sabotaging me with stupid uses of IMT and Enemy Controller.

Also, +115 friendship points per day now. Like, I still lost in Masters three times, but was it honestly that tough for everyone else?

I wonder if the new Legendary Hero will be a dude this time. I thought I wanted Gunthra until I saw her stats and her messed up weave. Though her outfit is like something Bayonetta would wear, just with lighter colors. lol
Alphonse and Sharena's Dad will probably be a unit at some point. There's literally a foreign invader burning his people alive, he's proooobably gonna want to do something about that.

Speaking of Wrys, it'd be really awesome if they gave him a prf staff weapon. He's objectively the lamest healer, but he's still capable of being a precious boi. Like it can be named Peacemaker and all, just literally about peace and not "shoot ur face off 2 bring da peace 'round hur."
Doesn't he already have the highest RES stat in the game, tho? He can sort of already do that.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Alphonse and Sharena's Dad will probably be a unit at some point. There's literally a foreign invader burning his people alive, he's proooobably gonna want to do something about that.
idk. Precious Prince Boi's dad avoids him in the castle because Alphonse joined the Order of Heroes. It wouldn't make much sense for him to join as a unit, though it's not 100% out of the question if Gustav reunites with his precious boi and goes "ok you're right, let's fight those evil heauxes together."

Then obligatory muscle bois Gustav vs Surtr shirtless art will appear.

Just as planned.

Doesn't he already have the highest RES stat in the game, tho? He can sort of already do that.
22 def tho. It's harder to tank things for a colorless unit, especially if they get doubled. But if there was a colorless/healer/weapon/etc exclusive passive that acted like Wary Fighter, he'd be one of the best healer bois.

Still waiting for a purely offensive healer, like speedy glass cannon offensive. I hope one of the CYL gorls wind up being a healer. Either Camilla or Celica could feasibly be one. A flying healer would be cooler ofc.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Thinking about building a +spd windsweep F!Corrin

the only thing is that i usually run flier emblem and she doesn't really fit in there

also she would require DC and i don't have any fodder

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Not gonna lie, that livestream was disappointing. I only care about the rhythm game+the 50 Orbs+the daily maps. Powercreep Ike, woo. I don't actually care. Would've preferred another OC.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
ike being the earth hero is so lame

give me a character that isn't ****, IS

it's cool that he has the res version of steady breath tho

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
That was...somewhat underwhelming.

- Effie so going to eat all of Feh's cake.
- Up to 100 orbs (50 challenge daily maps, 50 orb presents)
- Developer Maps
- Daily Grand Hero maps (Xander / Ursula / Navarre / Lloyd / F!Robin / Michalis / Narcian)
- Special Training Maps; maps made specifically to train particular types of units.
- Hero Fest summon event: B!Lyn, B!Ike, Sigurd, Nephene with 5% summon rate
- Dance Dance Revolution FEH, 100 floors, this was probably the highlight of the video for me, tbh. Weird thing this is it's not a permanent fixture or anything, it's just around for February.
- Effie stahp. Look how much of a bad influence you are on Sharena.
- Legendary Hero: Ike. Here's our Earth(?) Hero, and he's got a brand new special attack in Radiant Aether. He also took 32 damage from a Black Luna to the face from Zelgius, so most of his stats can probably be deduced from the video.
- Legendary Hero Summoning Event: (L!Ike / Gunthra / Fjorm / Takumi / P!Azura / Xander's Kid / Sanaki / Faye / S!Xander / S!Frederick / S!Robin)
- TT Mini starts tonight
- A Hero Rises voting event; go onto the website, and vote for the most popular hero. That hero is then distributed as a free 5* to everyone. Feh is pretty explicit in making sure we know that L!Ike is eligible for this.
- All you heroes are a bunch of thieves. Cake thieves.

EDIT: Actually, I think I should give them a bit more credit. Legendary Heroes so far have all had good story significance. It's possible this isn't just a new version of Ike, but that Ike and maybe the Tellius games in general are going to get Main Character status now.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I wonder if RD Ike's introduction hints to what the next story chapter and banner will be. It'd be cool, but I'd rather see Leif and a Thracia 776 banner since Leif's the last main series lord not in Heroes. Daily GHBs are pretty awesome, but also concerning for me since if they reset the map completion, then that means even more units for me. Considering Camus isn't on there, I guess he'll be part of the next rotation with Legion, Clarisse, Berkut, Valter, Arvis, and Oliver. If they go with a set of seven, then Lyon's going to be part of the next set.

Well, I'm at a point where I'm drowning in orbs since I don't have much incentive to summon a lot where I generally only do two full summons for new regular units banners, attempt to get at least one new seasonal unit, and other banners just get relegated to grab a freebie and leave. I'm not so sure if I want to even do full summons for legendary hero banners anymore since so far they have only introduced one new unit per legendary hero banner, Fjorm was a freebie, Gunnthra might become one eventually, and RD Ike could potentially be everyone's freebie if a crapton of people vote for him and he wins A Hero Rises and they don't last for long so sometimes summoning and getting nothing feels like wasting orbs when I could have used it on banners with +3 new units. And of course, this is worsened by me having too many units to which I refuse to use orbs to expand my barracks since 540 units is ridiculous.

Just watched RD Ike's banner trailer and he's voiced by Greg Chun. Greg Chun works, but I had hoped that they would have brought back Jason Adkins for RD Ike. Oh well.

- All you heroes are a bunch of thieves. Cake thieves.
I wish they had sneaked in Gaius and maybe (neko) Sakura since they love sweets.

Edit:
EDIT: Actually, I think I should give them a bit more credit. Legendary Heroes so far have all had good story significance. It's possible this isn't just a new version of Ike, but that Ike and maybe the Tellius games in general are going to get Main Character status now.
RD Ike is a red sword unit. Surtr is a green axe unit. Sword beats axe. DUNDUNDUUUUUUH! :p

Anyway, update is up and RD Ike's stats were found: https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/7u7fl1/legendary_hero_ike_lv_1_lv_40_stats/.
RD Ike has 41 HP, 36 Atk, 30 Spd, 35 Def, and 21 Res (163 BST).

Compared to regular Ike: -1 HP, +1 Atk, -1 Spd, +3 Def, and +3 Res, and compared to BH Ike: -2 HP, +2 Spd, and +1 Res.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
So. Gorls. Feh watches us tap our heroes and keeps count. That owl has weird fetishes. idc how cute she is she must stop.
I hope that means tapped in a map and not tapped in the character stat screen.

Anyway~ Opinions time I guess.

1) 100+ orbs for all gorls omg.

2) Free 5* that is the most popular. Incoming B!Ike or Legendary Ike.

3) It seems we're going to be getting multiple Legendaries for each element with different stat boosts. It'd be lame if they were all OCs instead of all the 5000000 other characters in this game. I assume the next Legendary Hero will be colorless and fire element... Maybe the 1st princess we haven't seen yet? We need more dudes tho.

4) Speaking of Legendaries, the banner isn't too bad since the game made the choice easier for us. Pick red or green. Done-zo. (well they include all good fodder or husbandos so yay) There is:
Atk Tactic fodder/precious horse boi
Triangle Adept fodder/stronk tome gorl
I K E
Triangle Adept fodder/good dancer gorl with S+ tier outfit
Lilith Floatie fodder/Infantry Pulse fodder/hunky and shiny husbando
and Gunthra with her dollar store weave I guess

I'll just spam green and reds with blues if I must. The Hero Fest has some great fodder since Brave Ike/Lyn are on it. But I'd really love to take advantage of Legendaries at some point. Ike would be a great one to do that more so than Gunthra, since i'd run Gunny with Felicia for the res boost... Except that'd really hurt my arena score. :T

ike being the earth hero is so lame

give me a character that isn't ****, IS

it's cool that he has the res version of steady breath tho
Actual picture of Spritzee-gorls trying and failing to ignore ha feelings for Ike:
ike tho.jpg

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Gorilla Ike is okay I guess but I'm more focused on the Theatrhythm Fire Emblem mode.
Another chance to get S!Freddy is fine by me too.
So. Gorls. Feh watches us tap our heroes and keeps count. That owl has weird fetishes. idc how cute she is she must stop.
I hope that means tapped in a map and not tapped in the character stat screen.
Why is Raigh #10, I thought everyone benched him immediately after summoning any other unit.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
And I got nothing. So much for clearing out the barracks to make room for Gwendolyn, Marisa, Saizo, and a full summon.
3* F!Corrin: +Def, -Atk.

4* Est: +Atk, -Def. I might. I just might build (the b)Est.

4* Frederick: +Def, -HP.

4* Odin: +Atk, -Def.

3* Setsuna: +Atk, -Spd.

Anyway, it just dawned on me that I have went 0-3 when it came to summoning a legendary hero. If Fjorm was not a free unit, I wouldn't have a legendary hero. Also, so far 1-2 for getting any of the focus heroes on a legendary banner. At least the first one netted me Celica, Deirdre, Ike, and spring Xander. I still would have liked Azura and Sanaki on this banner, though. I'd at least have an Azura of some kind and I'd have another red mage. Oh well. I think I'm done with this banner. If I'm lucky, then RD Ike will be everyone's free unit. If I'm not, then I'll get whoever gets the most votes and in the meantime, while I do plan to build Marisa, I don't really want to try to figure out which five units I want to boot right now to make room for a banner that ends in four days and has so far been underwhelming since the second legendary banner.

Last edited:

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
Finally had time to play online in DBFZ.
Current team is Goku on point, 16, and Vegeta.

Been thinking about replacing Goku with either Cell or 18.

16 is so much fun though.
Armored 5h, dunks and a suicide grab.
What more could you want
Probably the most unga character in the game.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Hey this banner was nice to meee
I got Extra Bara Ike in my first batch, possibly +Spd/-Res which isn’t great but whatever
Then managed to get my first Summer Robin (-Atk/+Res) and Takumi came back after I killed him for CC
+Spd/-Def So maybe he can stay this time
Anyways, as much as I need Faye and want Summer Xander, I’ll probably hold off and save up for the Hero Fest banner. I want me some Steady Breath/Wrath

Also all the anniversary stuff looks sick, I like it all. I know a 3rd Ike is random but I doubt they could pump out new OCs every month and somehow work them into the story. Plus this gives more characters a chance to have alt versions of themselves. Though they don’t need an excuse anymore since Eirika exists

Oh and I got a 4 Star Sothe. It was so delicious to finally give my Celica L&D without dipping into my feather bank

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
CHEN CHEN
:nifty::nifty:

How's everyone doing today?

I managed to finally reach Legend Rank in Duel Links; so I'm very happy with that. Going to try and reach KOG when it resets (I'll drop down to Platinum. So I'll probably be surrounded by a lot of competitive players running the likes of Dark World and Gaia Golem who are climbing back to KOG).

Also, I cannot beat Yami & Yugi at all with my beater deck that I use for Auto Duels. smh

The deck I use is a Field of the Warriors deck for Joey.

Duelist: Joey
Skill: Field of the Warriors

Monsters:
x2 BOXer
x3 X-Saber Anu Piranha
x3 Dark Blade
x2 X-Saber Galahad

Spells:
x2 Sword of Dragon's Soul
x2 Enemy Controller
x1 Anti-Magic Arrows

Traps:
x1 Magic Drain
x1 Mirror Wall
x1 Floodgate Trap Hole
x1 Security Orb
x1 Metalmorph

The deck does well against three out of the five Tag Duels in Master Difficulty (Vs. The two NPCs in Round 1, Joey & Mai in Round 2 and Pegasus & Mickey in Round 3. It can fail against Marik & Bakura in Round 4. But Round 5 it seems incredibly tough just getting over Yugi's Silent Magician Lv8. Which is why I have Mirror Wall, Metalmorph and Security Orb; so I can at least deny the Silent Magician Lv8. Still damn tough getting over it.

I also got myself Dragon Quest 8 on the 3DS, since I had enough money and I wanted to relish in nostalgia for it; since I did play it back on the PS2. :yeahboi:

Last edited:

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
It's possible this isn't just a new version of Ike, but that Ike and maybe the Tellius games in general are going to get Main Character status now.
I'll take pandering for 500.

Ok in all seriousness, i hope this isn't the case. If you're going to give one game main character status, you give it to all the games. Don't just focus on one.

for anyone that cares: https://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/pdf/2018/180131e.pdf

the switch has surpassed the wii u in hardware sales. goes to show how well the switch is selling and how HORRIBLY the wii u was selling. the switch is still outpacing the PS4. switch hardware sales currently sit at 14.86 million units

as for the software:
Super Mario Odyssey - 9.07 million units
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - 7.33 million units
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 6.7 million units
Splatoon 2 - 4.91 million units
1-2-Switch - 1.88 million units (god why)
ARMS - 1.61 million units
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - 1.06 million units (thank god)

alright. back to hiding for me

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999

the switch has surpassed the wii u in hardware sales. goes to show how well the switch is selling and how HORRIBLY the wii u was selling. the switch is still outpacing the PS4. switch hardware sales currently sit at 14.86 million units

as for the software:

Just the fact that Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is on Nintendo's best selling list pleases me. Yeah, it's at the bottom of said list but it's the first game in the -blade series (gotta be specific there because i don't know how much -gears or -saga sold) to sell over a million. Amazing what can happen when you actually advertise the game and it's not on a dying console.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
I'll take pandering for 500.

Ok in all seriousness, i hope this isn't the case. If you're going to give one game main character status, you give it to all the games. Don't just focus on one.
I mean, he's by far the most popular character in the franchise, and it's not like it's unprecedented or anything; Lucina's the MC of Tempest Trials, for what little story goes into those.

And that even works into her backstory. At least if she doesn't marry (I don't remember what happens then), that's basically what Lucina does for the rest of her life; travels the Outer Realms, searching for evil to slay and innocent to protect.

That's not to say Ike is going to get his own little slice of the game instead of being part of the main storyline like I implied in the first post, but there were all those questions on the survey about a Town Building minigame. If instead of dressing it up as a Town, they change it to be more like a Mercenary squad, might as well have the Legendary Leader of the Greil Mercenaries by the main NPC / Guild Leader.

Just the fact that Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is on Nintendo's best selling list pleases me. Yeah, it's at the bottom of said list but it's the first game in the -blade series (gotta be specific there because i don't know how much -gears or -saga sold) to sell over a million. Amazing what can happen when you actually advertise the game and it's not on a dying console.
VGSales, depending on how much you're willing to trust them, has Xenogears as the 14th best selling game on the original Playstation with 1.19 million sold. That also wouldn't add PS Store VC releases, which there was probably a good amount of but probably not enough to change that number that much.

Collectively, the Xenosaga series sold well over a million, but I don't think even the first one broke 600,000.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Finally had time to play online in DBFZ.
Current team is Goku on point, 16, and Vegeta.

Been thinking about replacing Goku with either Cell or 18.

16 is so much fun though.
Armored 5h, dunks and a suicide grab.
What more could you want
Probably the most unga character in the game.
Just started playing last night, super duper fun. Haven't played against humans yet but I am ready to be destroyed. So far I like Goku, 18, Frieza

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Spent 30 orbs on Ike’s banner to see if I could get anything, and managed to get another Caeda!

She had the same IVs as the one I normally use (+hp -def). I instantly promoted and merged her into my OG Caeda
9ED7E8C5-E597-4753-94F0-5E8C0963E0D0.png

edit: decided that I wanted S!Robin for lance valor and pulled more (didn't get her), but got another Caeda (+def -hp). I don't have the feathers to promote her atm, but I'll definitely get enough from the TT and next week's arena rewards

or maybe i'll send home a bunch of units and grind the TT idk

Edit 2: I used some stamina potions to get the 5k feather reward and finally beat Lyon’s infernal GHB
D72E4F63-1A12-45A1-B34F-67820C56DB0C.png

Last edited:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord

as for the software:

Why on earth is 1-2 Switch and ARMS outselling XC2? I mean, I could possibly understand 1-2 selling for a basic game that people could use to understand the Switch, but ARMS? Really?

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Why on earth is 1-2 Switch and ARMS outselling XC2? I mean, I could possibly understand 1-2 selling for a basic game that people could use to understand the Switch, but ARMS? Really?
1-2 Switch Release Date: March 3rd, Launch Title
ARMS Release Date: June 16th
XC2 Release Date: December 1st

Adding to that ARMS got a **** ton of advertising and publicity leading up to it's release, it was the start of the summer (Splatoon 2 didn't come out until a month later), and was effectively the Switch's 2nd Big Game (new 1st party IP at that). The system was pretty game starved going into summer.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I realized I was at a 9.5% pity rate on Ike’s banner, so I did a final full summon on it (down to just over 100 orbs now rip), and got a +def -res Brave Lucina and a +def -hp Summer Marx

Not sure if I want to use Lucina or fodder her off tbh. I already have a better Summer Xander, so this one will be used as Infantry Pulse fodder if I ever need it

I really want to build up a Windsweep F!Corrin. I think I’m going to do it. The only thing is that I want to give her DC, but don’t have a spare Hector

I guess I could give her a standard Steady Breath set instead since I do have a Brave Ike that I don’t use

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I realized I was at a 9.5% pity rate on Ike’s banner, so I did a final full summon on it (down to just over 100 orbs now rip), and got a +def -res Brave Lucina and a +def -hp Summer Marx
Aw man, I wanted a +Def, -Res BH Lucina. With Geirskogul, +Def, -Res BH Lucina has 41 HP, 50 Atk, 36 Spd, 34 Def, and 16 Res. 75 total or 55x2 physical bulk and only being doubled by units with >= 41 speed by default where Fury 3 can crank it up to 78 total or 58x2 physical bulk and being doubled by units with >= 44 speed. Giving her a different lance that can be refined can give her more bulk, but you do lose out on being able to buff physical damage allies with +3 Atk/Spd. Basically, she could be a good support unit who can take physical hits decently.

Otherwise, I guess you can get Sturdy Blow 2 from her since it's only available through 5* Athena and BH Lucina? Tailtiu has Drive Spd 2 as a 4* and Aether is found on several other units where you can promote Chrom if you're really that desperate for Aether.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
me irl after seeing Burgundy Burgundy 's L!Ike the moment I exit my fruitless summon session:

Why is Raigh #10, I thought everyone benched him immediately after summoning any other unit.
Maybe it's because he's a 3* red mage that has easier to work with stats. idk it's weird.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Eh, I figured I'd summon to get some random skill fodder and hope for a Sanaki. Keyword: hope. And spoilers: she didn't show up.
4* Camilla: +Def, -Spd.

4* Felicia: +Def, -Spd. Ha, the opposite of one of my Felicias. And so Alm inherited Breath of Life 3 for his back-up Falchion healer build.

4* Sheena: +Res, -Atk. Why? And it's one of the 4 point banes too.

4* Stahl: +Spd, -Res. And I just used an Arthur to give Dorcas Swap.

3* adult Tiki: +Spd, -Def. Great, the opposite of what could have been great.

Anyway, I wanted to bring this up, but forgot or something. Cygames uploaded some gameplay footage of Granblue Fantasy Project Re: Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odAeEqQTIrU.

I think it's the same gameplay footage that was streamed a while back, so it's the raw, on-screen gameplay of that. I already liked what I saw from the off-screen gameplay, but seeing the actual gameplay just makes it so much better. It looks great and reminds me of Dragon's Dogma and I loved that game for its DMC-like combat system and medieval fantasy setting that was open-world.

As for other gaming news, I don't remember if this was mentioned, but Project Octopath Traveler had a video released where the developers addressed player feedback. I haven't watched it yet, but ever since Final Fantasy XV, Square Enix has tried to include players are much as possible for the development of their games. Or perhaps, it might have started with Final Fantasy XIII-2 or even earlier where they looked towards the players to improve their games. The difference is that recently, Square Enix has made it visible during the development process rather than after when the game's done and everyone can see what was probably taken from player feedback and testing. I think it's cool as having different points of views, more people to help out, and the feedback itself can make games better or refine them like an idea on paper and in the studio might seem like a good idea, but put into practice or into the hands of the players, it might not be well-received.

Last edited:
Top Bottom