• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Re: Violet Evergarden

Personalities are a little bland and tropey, but it's the first couple of episodes still introducing the plot.

The concept of learning words and language is definitely what has me interested. I'll keep watching, because there are so many ways the story can go and the music + animation combo is s tier. Hopefully the characters get better though... Because there isn't a whole lot of depth to them yet.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
edit for this blessed image of spooky & truthy:

Any of you gorls get the 3.99 package? It's a deal every gorl should get tbh.
12 orbz
A crap ton of stam pots/tokens
5* BK

idk if I should merge BK or use his skill for fodder on a Distant Counter physical tank gorl tho.

The stam pots and light tokens might be a sign of some serious things to come. Like maybe a TT soon or maybe some hefty things? We're getting Lyon so that's super awesome. I liked Lyon and felt bad for the dude. He's basically Bruno with more of a personality, if you could even call it that. I wonder how they'll allude to his spookyboimagic necromancer nonsense in Heroes.

That’s exactly what I’m doing, except ill probably keep his Spur Def/Res
Same for the Triple DD. He can be a great BLyn counter that way. Or something like
Guard Bow+ w/Def
Distant Defense
Guard
C Skill
Quick Riposte seal
I was hoping to someway make him a consistent Reinhardt counter but IDK if he can be that and a Lyn counter. :T

Last edited:

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
The latest patch for Xenoblade Chronicles 2 added some nice QoL improvements (being able to skip voiced segments in menus), some bug fixes........and then they removed the "THINK YOU CAN TAKE ME" and "DON'T FORGET ME" lines. A moment of silence for the fallen Ardainan soldiers. They knew this day would come so they made sure that we didn't forget them.

Well, the anime of the year ofc is...
YURI ON ICE! Jokes aside, I just hope this time they'll find a better way to rate it...
Yeah, i remember 2016's awards not being received too kindly because it was mostly just Yuri on Ice. I particularly remember my friend being upset about the Most Heartwarming category and how the scene of Kayo from Erased eating breakfast was beaten by a scene from Yuri on Ice. Hopefully the 2017 awards will be better. This is like the second time Crunchyroll is doing it so they'll hopefully do better.

wait, a silent voice got a movie adaptation?
holy crap how did I miss that, the manga was something special for sure.
Wouldn't blame you, A Silent Voice barely had any marketing, at least outside of Japan. Even i didn't hear about it until months after it had been released.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
:nifty:

Everyone doing alright today?

Good news on the Duel Links side; I'm almost at Stage 50 in Duel Links which shouldn't be too hard to reach. I had to duel about 11 Legendary Duelists at Lv. 40 each and now I have to do 320,000 worth of Battle Damage (Effect damage will not count); and I've already dealt just over 180,000 worth of Battle Damage.

Oh, and I'm very close to getting Bonz to Lv. 40 now; he's sitting at I think early Lv. 39, so once he reaches Lv. 40; BAM! I can then make a Skull Servant deck (2 King of the Skull Servants are always handy). Though I will need to find some good cards to go with it, I know that Goblin Zombie will work with it; but we are missing Wight cards which do help make it more powerful.

Also, I need to level up Mokuba so I can get Anicent Rules.

Armagon Armagon I'll be comepletely honest about this; the Anime Awards by Crunchyroll imo are a joke. And I guess it can be seen that way because of the crap that happened last year, with how dominating Yuri On Ice! was.

But gotta be honest, some of these choices are good; but some I wouldn't really have on the nominations. I mean, I liked Recovery of an MMO Junkie and Moriko is cute and all; but I wouldn't really put it on this list.

Naruto finished ages ago and it's bad. :secretkpop:

I will admit, I am kind of surprised that MHA ain't on the Best Score section due to how meme-y and godlike You Say Run and Jet Set Run are.

Also, I've heard that Land of the Lustrous is really damn good for an anime with CG Animation, hell WAY BETTER than Berserk 2016.

Tsure+dure Children is a RomCom anime that focuses on different romantic couples all at the same school; it's a feels good show with some good comedy; there's one character who is the Student Council President and he likes to mess with this Delinquent. That's just naming one of many other good jokes from the series.

I think the reason why Kemono Friends is on the nominations is because of it's really REALLY interesting and dark backstory; which we may never see come to fruition (No Tasuku, No Tanoshii). Plus, it's probably for poor Grape-kun as well.

If you're curious on the Villain in the top middle; that's from the anime Saga Of Tanya The Evil by Studio NUT. :secretkpop:
I heard some good things about Tanya The Evil.

For a moment, I thought that was Fate/Grand Order. :secretkpop:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Is Tsundere Children worth watching/has a dub?

I have a hard time finding animes because sometimes they are just SO BAD and make me cringe then I stop watching anime for weeks. The last thing I saw was I, My, Me Strawberry Eggs and was like "Why have I injected this into my brain what have I done to my life pls help me."

Also Burgundy Burgundy the precious boy is also a precious protector.

I wonder if I could successfully create a powerful way of utilizing this every Arena season.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Is Tsundere Children worth watching/has a dub?

I have a hard time finding animes because sometimes they are just SO BAD and make me cringe then I stop watching anime for weeks. The last thing I saw was I, My, Me Strawberry Eggs and was like "Why have I injected this into my brain what have I done to my life pls help me." It started off good (dude pretends to be chick to teach a sexist old heaux a lesson) and I thought he'd fall in love with a teacher or something but instead it's his students falling all over him/her - which is funny until **** gets real. THEN IT GETS CREEPY AND FETISHY JAPAN WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS. Though to be fair the fetishy thing was probably only 5% of the series which is rather low for an outright perverted thing, so maybe it's more a case of accidentally gross/fetishy stuff. The landlady was cool AF tho and also slayed thots/perverts. 10/10 Zelda main lady for sure.
If you want a wholesome romcom, then yes. It does have a dub as well; Funimation did a SimulDub for it.

It has a nice variety of different couples in it and some funny and also adorable/wholesome moments too.

You got the one that loves to mess with the other; the comedic duo, the awkward couple and the zero progress couple.

I'll just leave some examples here:

Akagi messing with Kaji

Gouda and Kamine

Minagawa trolling Furuya's younger sister

There's also one scene that I'd post; but I think it might be NSFW?

Last edited:

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999

>Grand Hero Battle: Lyon
The Dark Prince of Grado is coming home bois. Lyon is my favorite villain in the series, this is great.

Armagon Armagon I'll be comepletely honest about this; the Anime Awards by Crunchyroll imo are a joke
I mean, award shows in general are jokes. Like, there's stuff you can agree with and then there's questionable stuff and then there's that winner that shouldn't have won *cough* Yuri on Ice *cough*.

Kemono Friends
dark backstory
Excuse me, what? Explain (i don't have any plans to watch it so spoil away)

I have a hard time finding animes because sometimes they are just SO BAD and make me cringe then I stop watching anime for weeks.
Well, the first questions is, what are you watching? Do you have a MyAnimeList? It can be useful for finding anime that you may like. For example, just recently, thanks to MAL, i found out about an anime called My Bride is a Mermaid. It's a really good parody on the classic "human falls in love with mermaid" tale. Each anime also has a score out of 10 (though sometimes those scores are wrong, i mean, Pop Team Epic has a 7.17 when it should at least be an 8 but whatever. People on MAL have **** taste sometimes smh).

Be aware that MAL uses the Japanese names of anime, so if you type in "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure", you'll get "JoJo no Kimyō na Bōken" instead.

(I'm well aware that you may already have a MAL in which case this part of my post is pointless)

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
The banner coming on the 25th is most likely going to be SS themed, which is good because I don't really care much about any of the characters and can save my orbs

and unless we get an insane flying mage on the new seasonal banner, i think i can resist temptation enough to not summon on it

i am interested to see which units will be on the next legendary heroes banner

My Zelda tomodachis... I'd like to introduce you all to my daughter
Edit: woah **** I didn't think it'd be so darn big. My bad!

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
The banner coming on the 25th is most likely going to be SS themed, which is good because I don't really care much about any of the characters and can save my orbs

and unless we get an insane flying mage on the new seasonal banner, i think i can resist temptation enough to not summon on it

i am interested to see which units will be on the next legendary heroes banner
But Gerik, though.

In all seriousness, Sacred Stones has a couple of characters that can cover things we don't have in Heroes. Two of them don't affect anything and it's that Gilliam and Marisa are left-handed which would just be a neat thing. The important things would be Caellach, L'Arachel, Myrrh, and I'd argue Tethys. Caellach is an enemy unit and if they really do it, he could have a Distant Counter axe which would be really helpful for players who are unable to get Dorcas or Hector or any of the other Distant Couner units since the Black Knight, Caellach, Camus, and Xander would eventually come by for them in addition to any other freebie, GHB or TT, units with Distant Counter weapons. Before healers got a massive buff in the 2.00 update and the revelation that Loki has a legendary/personal staff, people wanted L'Arachel to be a cavalry mage with Ivaldi, but now, L'Arachel with Latona could be pretty badass. Myrrh's pretty simple since she's just a flying dragon and I think the only flying dragon in the series since other dragons are shown to be capable of flight, but Myrrh's actually treated as a flier in-game. I don't know if they can make her into both a flier and a dragon unit in Heroes, but if they could, that would be awesome. Tethys is a dancer and like all of the refresh units in the GBA games, she was not able to fight, so who knows what the developers would give her. Daggers and maybe magic would work and it would allow for a regularly available ranged dancer.

There's also Duessel because for whatever reason, the developers decided Frederick, Gunter, and Titania were enough for players to choose from axe cavaliers. Yes, Frederick and Gunter who are interchangeable with Gunter being stuck with old man BST and Titania, a mage tank. Meanwhile, Kieran and Lex who were missing for notable banners. I say Duessel since he's a great knight and it seems like the developers have been dumping all great knights as axe users since cavaliers and paladins usually only use lances and swords with exceptions to certain games like Jugdral and Tellius having cavaliers and knights using specific weapons.

This is also not to mention any other units that could show up filling in some niches like more sword fliers, more thieves with maybe new daggers, Knoll becoming a 4* to 5* summonable red mage, or Ismaire being a TT unit and having Excalibur or even Auldhulma and having a different stat spread from Joshua.

And facial hair: Dozla, Duessel, Fado, Garcia, Gerik, Gilliam, Moulder, Vigarde, etc. Kind of hard to make Beard Emblem or Mustache Emblem when there aren't a lot of people with facial hair in Heroes right now.

My Zelda tomodachis... I'd like to introduce you all to my daughter
Edit: woah **** I didn't think it'd be so darn big. My bad!
I wish her mother was in the game. I could reunite Karla with Bartre, Fir, and (a younger) Karel.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
they removed the "THINK YOU CAN TAKE ME" and "DON'T FORGET ME" lines. A moment of silence for the fallen Ardainan soldiers. They knew this day would come so they made sure that we didn't forget them.
But... that was my only motivation for continuing to play the game... They were all so determined to beat Rex & Friends that you can't help but feel a bit of respect for them. What's even the point of playing the game anymore?
Never updating the game and it went from 3rd best game of 2017 to 2nd worst (BotW is still the trash king).
/s

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Armagon Armagon I watch romcoms or any slightly funny ones with action. Like Fairy Tail or Yuri On Ice.

Ffamran Ffamran don't forget Cormag, Saleh, Garcia, Gilliam, and even Dussel. All the manly possible VAs. Maybe they'll add the 2 other trainees which is lame even if they are precious baby boys.

No gorl. Heroes is a free game and this is a gateway deal into spending money.

Praise the f2p.
Ok but 4 dollars to support a game you like and get fodder and good items??? Wut u doin gorlo pls reconsidurr ur lyf choysas

I could buy Dogecoin though. :Thinking:
Locke please don't fall for the virtual currency of unstable market value meme, China is getting real heavy-handed in regulating them and that's gonna no doubt affect it like Bitcoin already saw. JUST TRADE LOCKESTOCKE ITS EZ

Also checkem

Last edited:

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
In memeoriam, i have changed my profile pic.

I watch romcoms or any slightly funny ones with action. Like Fairy Tail or Yuri On Ice.
Romcoms, comedy in general, and action comedy. Got it. Here's some of my recommendations.

Romcom recommendations:
My Bride is a Mermaid
Gamers
Eromanga-sensei but this one is ironic. It's one of those "it's so bad it's good" anime.

Comedy recommendations:
Blend S
Himouto! Umaru-chan
Gabriel DropOut
New Game
Interviews with Monster Girls
Pop Team Epic
Konosuba
Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
Konohana Kitan
Squid Girl
I'm actually gonna stop here or else this list will never end.

Action with comedy
Rave Master (this one was made by the same guy who did Fairy Tail and since you like Fairy Tail, you'll most likely like Rave Master)
Yona of the Dawn (this one's kind of like Fire Emblem)
One Punch Man
Noragami (even if it can get pretty dark at times)

Also, you should watch JoJo's Bizarre Adventure at least once. Watching JoJo is something every anime should do.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Cryptocurrency is really dumb.

Invest in a company with an actual product. I've wanted to get Nintendo stock for a while, but I feel weird about it. Should've bought a bunch when it was down at $12 pre-switch. :(

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
We set out for Colony 6. I get lost so I end up levelling up a small bit. Eventually we find our way. However, since the Mechon have taken over, we head into the tunnels. We find an old man fighting by himself and assist him. Turns out Sharla was a medic on his squad. Later, the four of them set out, when Shulk has another vision of the old man doing what vaguely appears to be dying. He can't figure out if it's real. Anyway, I encountered a door that needed a switch to be opened. I traverse the area where the switch is said to be, but I cannot find it. I continue to traverse even more, gaining even more levels, and eventually give up on finding the switch for today.
TL;DR I made little progress in story, but noticeable progress in gameplay.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
so I finally grinded TT a bunch to get SP for Caeda and now she has all of the swords learned

here's the picture of all of them:
caedaswords.png

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
so I finally grinded TT a bunch to get SP for Caeda and now she has all of the swords learned

Hey gorl is your reddit handle "1000FormsofFear" cuz i saw tat post get on front page and i remember you saying that you gave Caeda all the swords.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968

Any of you gorls get the 3.99 package? It's a deal every gorl should get tbh.
12 orbz
A crap ton of stam pots/tokens
5* BK

idk if I should merge BK or use his skill for fodder on a Distant Counter physical tank gorl tho.

The stam pots and light tokens might be a sign of some serious things to come. Like maybe a TT soon or maybe some hefty things? We're getting Lyon so that's super awesome. I liked Lyon and felt bad for the dude. He's basically Bruno with more of a personality, if you could even call it that. I wonder how they'll allude to his spookyboimagic necromancer nonsense in Heroes.

I was hoping to someway make him a consistent Reinhardt counter but IDK if he can be that and a Lyn counter. :T
That build MIGHT be able to take a Rein at full HP as long as he gets buffs and maybe a defense tile
But the focus is BLyn. Even with just the Guard Bow right now (and QR 2) he can handle her easily. Which still lets him have Close Counter and a seal he wants (right now it’s Close Defense)

Gorl I know you intentionally put Silver in between Killing and Slaying Edge just to upset us smfh

But hey I like the idea. I’ll probably do the same for my Corrin’s. Luckily I pulled a Camilla so Sword Corn already has the Kadomatsu
Now I just gotta get a Summer Gaius and Halloween Jakob for Bow Corn

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Sup non-Duel Links enthusiasts? :nifty:

So I managed to make a Ghostrick deck and take it to Ranked.

It does not work competitively. :secretkpop:

It's a fun deck to run and I've gotten about 3 wins with it, but that was about it. Still, it was pretty fun to run.

I did run into an infamous Bamboo deck, but I managed to survive with just 100 LP left (I just waited patiently while taunting him with Bonz's lines such as "Say goodbye to your cards!", as Bamboo decks are going to get nerfed hard soon.) And I managed to beat said bamboo deck; it was a great achievement for me. :secretkpop:

So yeah, Ghostricks are fun; but don't run them competitively. Best to stick with either Dark World, Phoenix or whatever other deck is Tier 0/1 currently in DL if you wanna reach King of Games. (Plus, I am missing some cards to make it run better, mainly Floodgates.)

I may end up running Hazy Flame with Mai so I can at least climb up the ranks better (I will most likely put my Phoenix Deck away, since I've had some trouble getting cards that I need. smh)

So, while it seems really bad on the anime side; it actually garnered A LOT of fanfare and positivity from it.

Because not only were some of the characters interesting, but because of its backstory.

They do talk about this piece of backstory, but they mainly focus on travelling around Japari Park and meeting different animals, but it is still that backstory that helps garner attention. Since it makes us curious on what the hell happened.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Hey gorl is your reddit handle "1000FormsofFear" cuz i saw tat post get on front page and i remember you saying that you gave Caeda all the swords.
Yeah, if you look at the top of the Kadomatsu image, you can see my Reddit username

I wasn’t expecting to get to the front page, especially since it is the first post I’ve ever submitted on reddit, but I’m not complaining

Gorl I know you intentionally put Silver in between Killing and Slaying Edge just to upset us smfh

But hey I like the idea. I’ll probably do the same for my Corrin’s. Luckily I pulled a Camilla so Sword Corn already has the Kadomatsu
Now I just gotta get a Summer Gaius and Halloween Jakob for Bow Corn
Aside from iron and steel, the rest of the sword are in alphabetical order, which is why silver is between those two

It’s super easy to get all of the swords on a unit because the only limited one is the Kadomatsu, so definitely go for it. Have you already given New Year Corrin Clarisse’s Bow+?

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
-atk is fine for dancers because they almost never see actual combat

new year aqua is really great and has been a super useful addition to my team

she's hilarious with the TT bonus stats and full flier buffs

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Eddie The Pacifist Eddie The Pacifist excuse me gorl but this is even truer art:

-atk is fine for dancers because they almost never see actual combat

new year aqua is really great and has been a super useful addition to my team

she's hilarious with the TT bonus stats and full flier buffs
ok but -atk ivs make precious baby gorl owl Feh cry so why would you do that omg

But 4reals, Airzura's atk is pretty nice for a refresher and she wants Triangle Adept 3 to fix her sad bulk anyway. So +HP and TA3 helps her stay in the game longer to do her job and she can just kill fragile heauxes like mages or w/e.

That build MIGHT be able to take a Rein at full HP as long as he gets buffs and maybe a defense tile
But the focus is BLyn. Even with just the Guard Bow right now (and QR 2) he can handle her easily. Which still lets him have Close Counter and a seal he wants (right now it’s Close Defense)
Assuming Corrin gets a +res Guard Bow and Rally Def/Res for his only buffs...

With Infantry Pulse and Bonfire he will handle any version of Lyn even at her strongest (+atk iv, brave bow, hone cavalry, swift sparrow/life and death, +10). Without Infantry Pulse he can handle any version of Lyn except da strongest version with Brave Bow, +4 merge, and Luna. Without Luna she loses regardless of her power. If she uses a Quad Build and has +spd, as she normally would if she is built around Quading, she'd lose regardless of her merges.

Any version of Rein will lose to him. He'd survive with just a few precious-dragon-boi-HP left, but that's good enough.

If he flips the script and goes with a +def Guard Bow, a meh powered Rein will beat him and the strongest version of Lyn will lose even with Luna. He'll also be slightly more susceptible to Raven Nukers or gorls who rely on Blade Tome for 1HKOs instead of doubling, but chances are he could handle those and barely survive anyway.

Statistically you will find perfect Reins more than Bow Lyns. You will also find more merged Reins/higher merged Reins than Bow Lyns in just about any tier. Being able to beat every version of Rein and also beat many versions of Bow Lyn (you only lose if she has Luna, +4 merges, +atk IVs, and quads) are way better than losing to meh commona Reins and winning vs all Bow Lyns. Also if you slap an atk debuff on Bow Lyn she's not a problem.

Either +def or +res works, but +res will cover 2 sides of the meta instead of just 1 (very specific build) side of the meta.

See? I'm clearly a Zelda main because I am...

:secretkpop: W I S E :secretkpop:

haha jk if i was wise i wouldn't even bother maining zelda

Nightmare fuel would describe this rather well.
tbh the only nightmare fuel is seeing the perfect killing machine multiplying and then coming for you:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I think @Cress finally had their account removed or something (some German chap who signed up in 2008 and made 5 posts before ignoring their account for 10 years) so I could change my username to Cress without the exclamation point... But I also kinda like my exclamation point now...
Should I change it or no :drohmy:

Nevermind my dreams are forever ruined

Last edited:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
tbh the only nightmare fuel is seeing the perfect killing machine multiplying and then coming for you:
I...I have so many feelings towards what I just saw. Shock, amusement and most of all, fear.

After looking around for a while I discovered the Switch and moved on to discover a large chamber that required me to descend to the very end. I got lost (Again) for a while but I gained a couple levels as per usual. After destroying like 30 Mechon and harvesting several crystal piles, I finally make my way down to the ground floor, where we discovered a huge amount of blood splattered across the ground. All of a sudden, 'Mysterious Face' shows up and attacks us. It turns out he ate everyone there, except for Juju, which is nice of him. The loss of her comrades pisses off Sharla and she starts destroying everything. It turns out Mysterious Face is called Zord, or something like that, I'm not good with names. The fight begins and I get destroyed twice. This time however, instead of grinding, I just upgrade my Arts and in the third attempt, I use a chain attack to topple him and thanks to my somewhat high level, I get him down to 2/3 health in 10 seconds. This triggers a cutscene where the old guy from earlier on, Otharon attacks Zord in a mech,giving Sharla and Reyn time to rescue Juju. Otharon pushes Zord to an unstable platform, which unhinges and has Zord hanging on for dear life. Otharon shoots Zord in the head, causing him to fall into an Ether lake, killing him (To be honest that really surprised me, since I thought he was gonna be someone we couldn't kill until halfway into the story). Otharon nearly falls into the lake, but Reyn grabs him. We get a small scene where Otharon questions Shulk on the visions and that's the end that story arc. I absolutely loved that cutscene after knocking Zord down a bit, since I had several questions and got them all answered. I love Reyn for saving Otharon since I really didn't want to see Shulk failing to save another person he had a vision about after Fiora. The entire sequence was epic. And seeing Otharon basing Zord with his mech makes me really want XC X.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Yeah, if you look at the top of the Kadomatsu image, you can see my Reddit username

I wasn’t expecting to get to the front page, especially since it is the first post I’ve ever submitted on reddit, but I’m not complaining

Aside from iron and steel, the rest of the sword are in alphabetical order, which is why silver is between those two

It’s super easy to get all of the swords on a unit because the only limited one is the Kadomatsu, so definitely go for it. Have you already given New Year Corrin Clarisse’s Bow+?
Not yet, saving my feathers for the Slaying Bow when I get a Niles/Leon

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Not yet, saving my feathers for the Slaying Bow when I get a Niles/Leon
Fair enough

Slaying Bow is probably his best option anyways

giving a unit all of the bows isn't as bad as i thought because there are only like 9 you'd have to give Corrin, but 4 of them are limited (Clarisse's, Refreshing Bolt, Cupid Arrow, and Monstrous Bow). At least bows in general are pretty good, except for cupid arrow (which isn't even that bad with the refinery buff) and assassin's bow

it's weird to me that zero is the only unit with killing bow. at least he's super common so you can easily get him

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Late reply.
The more of the new Dissidia I see the more I want it even though I don't have a PS4 oops.
From what I've seen so far, I think I would main either Bartz or Terra, they both seem pretty fun. I hope I can try it out sometime soon.
It looks interesting, but I wished I knew who to watch to get a better idea of what high level Dissidia NT looks like since some of the beta footage I've seen looks kind of meh. It's to be expected since people are figuring out how to play the game and I can only compare it to the PSP games which looked awesome. If I were to play Dissidia NT, I'd have to go with Lightning and Tidus. Maybe Jecht and Squall. If Aranea, Auron, Balthier, Fang, Seven, Sice, Tifa, and Wakka make it into the game, I'd try them too.

Also, apparently Ramza's voice actor since The War of the Lions is Phil LaMarr.

Meanwhile in FEH, Alm learned Renewal 3 and Tobin has Armorsmasher+ now. I'm slowly going to dump a Falchion medic build on Alm as a back-up build for him until I figure out exactly what I want to do with him. All he needs is Fury 3 and whatever C-skill I want on him. As for Tobin, well, he's Tobin.

Top Bottom