• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I sent home enough units to get back up to 20k feathers again (I’m now sitting at a cool 268/485 units in my barracks)

Now my favorite gorl is finally +1. I just need to pull 9 more copies of her rip
E09BC95A-422C-4582-AFB3-90065EBE2199.png

I’m not sure if any of you actually got to use her, but during the last voting gauntlet, I changed out my Caeda’s set to a Firesweep one, which was a lot of fun to use. Here’s a picture of that:
D341269E-9E3F-43EB-B830-015E21AD7B25.png

Caeda is truly best gorl

Last edited:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
After seeing the Mechon fly overhead, I headed to the town and learnt how to fight them. I use one move followed by Reyn using another, and it topples it, allowing it to take damage. Unfortunately, Reyn would almost never use Topple whenever I used Break, so it was a long journey to the lab. When I headed back, Dunhan appeared out of nowhere and started slicing the Mechon up with the Monado. This essientally made Shulk and Reyn useless for a short while, as Dunban killed anything before we could knock it down to attack it. Later on, Dunban got tired from using the Monado, so Shulk picks it up, and despite Reyn going crazy when he tried to weld it earlier, Shulk is just fine with it. Also, for some reason he can see into the future. After massacring most of the Mechon, I encountered a gigantic Mechon with a face. I couldn't do anything to it until I realised that I needed to knock it down first. I then proceeded to damage it to half health, when Fiora comes in with some sort of machine. She does absolutely nothing to it, and Shulk sees a vision of her death, unfortunately, Fiora doesn't hear Shulk's warning and the next time we see any part of Fiora is her blood on the claw of the faced Mechon. I've only begun the game and I've already been hit with a unbelievable plot twist, since I genuinely thought Fiora was going to be with me for the rest of the game.
After that, we get an explaination why Shulk can hold the Monado, and we set off to Colony 6. On the way, Shulk has a vision of Reyn getting impaled by a giant spider, and activates the Shield Art for the first time. Afterwards, I headed to the Bionis knee (I still think it's awesome that they live on a titan) and stopped there.
The plot definitely took over here, but every RPG needs an event to set the story. I put some gems in the furnace so I got upgrades, and completed a side quest. Pretty satisfied.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Bye Warriors maps, thanks for making this possible
Screenshot_20180114-005300.jpg

Not sure if this will be her final kit, I couldn't decide on her B skill (ngl if Staffbreaker was in the game, I'd give her that). Spd +3 also seems pretty budget but I really don't want to use Fury even though I have spare Hinatas so yeah. Still proud of her no matter what though.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
:nifty: :nifty: :nifty:

Saw the pilot of citrus yesterday, it was nice and all; felt like it was a good start, I would post a link to a meme video someone made of it, but it has some bad language in it. :V

I do agree with you on that Buddhahobo Buddhahobo that what ArcSys is doing with BBTag is quite scummy.
I'm going to hold my breath on this though, I wanna see how much each pack is worth before I make my decision of purchasing it.

But I may end up going to either SNK Heroines or Touhou 15.5 for a 2v2 fighter. That is IF Touhou 15.5 does make it to the Switch... I would love that if it did. (I'll probably main Kasen/Mamizou since there's no Meiling or Komachi, or I'll main two girls that have Meiling and Komachi colours).

Also, I'm going to be trying to farm for Last Gamble for Joey; since I want to try and run a Slifer The Sky Dragon deck that Gunsblazing ran. This is what he put:

Duelist: Joey
Skill: Last Gamble

Monsters:
x1 Slifer The Sky Dragon
x1 Sphere Kuriboh
x3 Ra's Disciple
x2 Kuriboh
x3 Dekoichi The Enchanted Train
x3 Crystal Seer

Spell Cards:
x2 Anti-Magic Arrows
x3 Double Summon
x1 Big Bang Shot
x1 Summoner's Seal

I've had to make some adjustments to my own version, but I think it'll still work out in the end.

I replaced Big Bang Shot with H - Heated Heart which is sort of similar to Big Bang Shot, except it's a Quick Play spell. I don't have 3 Double Summons, so I have 3 Anti-Magic Arrows and 2 Double Summons instead.

Same goes with Dekoichi, I instead have 3 Kuribohs and 2 Dekoichis which should still get the job done. If it doesn't work, I'll try and replace Heated Heart with another Equip that does Piercing Damage.

It's not a game
I'm not a robot AI challenging you
I'm not a phantom
I'm in your face and
I'm here to see it through

Right before your eyes
Watch us multiply
Come to claim our rights - it's time

As our power grows
Tryin' to stop us shows
(You) Might as well go try'n stop time

So you know that we're out there
Swatting lies in the making
Can't move fast without breaking
Can't hold on or life won't change

And our voices ring out, yeah
Took the mask off to feel free
Fought it out in the debris
Now we know that life will change

Ain't it a shame
I'm not a figment of your ailing old mind
I'm just as real as
I'm just as dangerous
As you, so know you'll find

A taste of your own meds
Fire in every breath
Fire inside your head, your heart

And as your crippled brain
Tries to fight in vain
Your empire will fall apart

And you'll know we were out there
Swatted lies in the making
Your empire for the taking

And our voices ring out, here

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
So I think I forgot how to play FEH, cause I can't seem to double that stupid Dragon. Celica with a boosted 37 SPD + her signature tome giving her +5 ATK/SPD at full health should double a unit with 36 SPD, right? I'm not going crazy or something?

It's not a game
I'm not a robot AI challenging you
I'm not a phantom
I'm in your face and
I'm here to see it through

Right before your eyes
Watch us multiply
Come to claim our rights - it's time

As our power grows
Tryin' to stop us shows
(You) Might as well go try'n stop time

So you know that we're out there
Swatting lies in the making
Can't move fast without breaking

And our voices ring out, yeah

Ain't it a shame
I'm not a figment of your ailing old mind
I'm just as real as
I'm just as dangerous
As you, so know you'll find

A taste of your own meds
Fire in every breath
Fire inside your head, your heart

And as your crippled brain
Tries to fight in vain
Your empire will fall apart

And you'll know we were out there
Swatted lies in the making
Your empire for the taking

And our voices ring out, here

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
So I think I forgot how to play FEH, cause I can't seem to double that stupid Dragon. Celica with a boosted 37 SPD + her signature tome giving her +5 ATK/SPD at full health should double a unit with 36 SPD, right? I'm not going crazy or something?
You probably already figured it out, but the lance cavalier has Drive Spd

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Me irl when I finally have 20k feathers to promote a fodder Felicia but then find out I don't have enough crystals to get her to lvl20:

SEND HELP

I sent home enough units to get back up to 20k feathers again (I’m now sitting at a cool 268/485 units in my barracks)

Now my favorite gorl is finally +1. I just need to pull 9 more copies of her rip

I’m not sure if any of you actually got to use her, but during the last voting gauntlet, I changed out my Caeda’s set to a Firesweep one, which was a lot of fun to use. Here’s a picture of that:

Caeda is truly best gorl
You'll get there eventually gorlo. Your Caeda Waifu looks good.

idk about having firesweep on her tho. Now that refining is out firesweep is kind of lame since +5 hp along with extra stats = super good. Even silver melee weapons are good to use now for the 16mt. She might really appreciate Armorsmasher just so she can go head to head with all armors. She'd have 50hp and basically no heaux can retaliate with 73 damage except maybe a lancer with TA3 and 53 atk after the ploy debuff or some froob with a bow+close counter+49 atk. :^)

Bye Warriors maps, thanks for making this possible
View attachment 135033
Not sure if this will be her final kit, I couldn't decide on her B skill (ngl if Staffbreaker was in the game, I'd give her that). Spd +3 also seems pretty budget but I really don't want to use Fury even though I have spare Hinatas so yeah. Still proud of her no matter what though.
Does this mean S+ tier gorl is your official waifu? :^)

Maybe you can give her Swordbreaker? Swordies are very fast but lancers usually are not. You can just auto-double the heauxes. also wtf gorlo no +spd on dem flowers? wut u doin?

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
idk about having firesweep on her tho. Now that refining is out firesweep is kind of lame since +5 hp along with extra stats = super good. Even silver melee weapons are good to use now for the 16mt. She might really appreciate Armorsmasher just so she can go head to head with all armors. She'd have 50hp and basically no heaux can retaliate with 73 damage except maybe a lancer with TA3 and 53 atk after the ploy debuff or some froob with a bow+close counter+49 atk. :^)
I want my gorl to have all of the inheritable swords, so I was going to give her the Firesweep Sword regardless. As of right now, I believe all she is missing is the Silver Sword+, Zanbato+, Ruby Sword+, and Kadomatsu+ (and I guess the Armorsmasher+, but all I have to do is refine her default weapon to get that). I'll refine all of the ones that I can, but the refining stones are really annoying to get since we only get tiny amounts. Obviously, not all the swords are super useful on Caeda, but it's really more of a collection thing anyway.

edit: so i bought orbs (for the last time), and managed to get a celica, new years camilla, rhajat, and gray. camilla and gray will be sacrificed to caeda for their swords, and since celica and rhajat have bad natures, they'll be distant defense fodder. the rng gods blessed me with this final purchase, probably to keep me buying orbs, but i refuse. this gorl is officially done now

wait, should i use gray to give caeda the zanbato+ or should i give her sword valor instead? both are really useful, so idk. i guess i could do zanbato/zanbato+/sword valor 1

Last edited:

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
I'm really enjoying Xenogears. I'm gonna ramble for a bit.

Battles took a bit getting used too since it's a PS1 game but it's fun. Gear combat is interesting too. Camera sucks and so does the map (the map only appears in the overworld and tells you jack ****, otherwise, you just have a compass that is useless) but again, it's a PS1 game so i can let it slide.

The party members are coming and going. Fei, the main protag, is always there of course. But then we have Elly, who joined for one dungeon and then left (i assume she'll be back). Then Citan joined for a while and then also left (my current objective is to meet up with him) and i currently have.....was it Brad? I don't remember his name. Blonde hair with an eyepatch. Anyway, i'm with him at the moment trying to find our way out of an underground cave. Both of us have our Gears.

This game isn't really hard. I haven't died once yet. Especially since Gears kinda one-shot normal enemies. But even bosses aren't that hard.....yet.

Item use bothers me. I clearly have healing items but i can never seem to use them in battles...but sometimes i can. I've used healing spells and items on Gears but nothing happens.

Music is.....surprisingly average so far. There aren't any bad songs but there aren't any standout ones either, aside from the Dalzar Town theme. I won't judge yet but so far, we haven't reached Xenoblade levels of God-tier music.

The Xeno series has a habit of making Christian references very obvious, but it's like, super obvious in Xenogears. There's some lore on how humans supposedly came to be. They used to live with God in paradise but then they ate the forbidden fruit and gained wisdom. So God banished them. This is exactly what was said. It's kinda like the lore in Xenoblade 2 where people lived with the Architect in Elysium before being banished. I read about how Xenogears was almost never localized because the localization team were actually getting upset at all the religious references. Christianity is a much bigger deal in the West than it is in Japan.

Bit of trivia, to think that Xenogears originally would've been Final Fantasy 7, before Square Enix decided that the plot was too complicated for a Final Fantasy game (that's cute, coming from the developers that went on to make Kingdom Hearts). But you know, i'm glad. Because if Xenogears WAS a Final Fantasy game, we would've never gotten Xenosaga and Xenoblade.

But yeah, camera, map, and item issues aside, Xenogears is great and if you're a fan on Xenoblade, you should definitely play Xenogears.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Does this mean S+ tier gorl is your official waifu? :^)

Maybe you can give her Swordbreaker? Swordies are very fast but lancers usually are not. You can just auto-double the heauxes. also wtf gorlo no +spd on dem flowers? wut u doin?
No she is Boey's waifu
Yeah I was thinking about SB and I'll probably change to that. Good thing she has plenty of spare SP.
I went with +Res refinement because 31 Res was a bit low I felt for Spd Ploy. Extra tankiness and a stronger Iceberg isn't bad either. Most importantly the green glow would totally clash with her outfit, do you have no sense of style?

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
After reaching the kneecap of the Bionis, I headed for Coloney 6. Shulk spotted a buggy and then got a vision of a boy being chased. We find the boy and kill the dinosaurs. The boy, Juju, explains that he crashed his buggy and then got chased by the dinosaurs, which I really relate to. We find where some people are staying, meet Juju's older sis Sharla, and we learn that Colony 6 has been taken over by the Mechon. Well, I guess the game's over then. Anyway, it turns out that Juju isn't just reckless, he's stupid too (Okay, now I actually relate to him). He heads out on his own, so we chase him. It turns out that Sharla is a brilliant healer, which makes me happy since I like playing as healers. Anyway, we get a vision of Juju being held by a Mechon with a... face. Oh. Once we arrive at Juju's location, it turns out he's about to be eaten by a Mechon with tentacles. Sharla charges towards it which is followed by Shulk having another vision of her being captured. This time, Shulk manages to unlock Witch Ti-uh, the Speed Art, allowing her to dodge it. And so the first actual boss fight of the game starts. We get destroyed the first time and in an instant rematch, come about 1/2 of the way. After that, I go and grind a small bit (2 levels), come back and defeat the Mechon at last. I also discovered some blue stash of rocks where you could harvest... ethers? I can't remember. Anyway, once the Mechon goes down, we have a scene where a new Mechon comes down, called 'Mysterious Face' We can't do anything to it. He makes a comment about how he expected Shulk to be a monster since Metal Face (The previous faced Mechon) ran away, but Shulk is just a teenage boy. Amusingly enough however, he retreats as well, declaring it our 'lucky day'. Which would be fine, only that he took Juju. And that's where I stopped. The boss fight was exciting and climatic, I love the variety of enemies, and I like Sharla both as a character and an ally. Still enjoying myself.

Last edited:

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
It turns out that Sharla is a brilliant healer, which makes me happy since I like playing as healers.
Ok i really don't want to rain on your parade but.....Sharla's the worst character in the game, from a gameplay-standpoint. She's fine for now, since Xenoblade combat is always balanced around having three members but once you start to get more party members, she starts to fall behind. The two things that hold her back are
  1. Her Arts. She has very few attack Arts and honestly, offense is the best defense when it comes to Xenoblade. Healing was never all that important, at least, not as important compared to other JRPGs.
  2. Her Talent Art sucks. Once it's full, she will automatically use it. What it does is cool down her rifle, but that makes her completely vulnerable for a few seconds.
You will get a stat buffer and another healer later on. The latter isn't as dedicated of a healer but arguably does a better job at it than Sharla and the former's Arts can both buff and attack (but that character is a bit tricky to understand, gameplay-wise).

I'm not saying Sharla is completely useless. In a pinch, she can be a great help, especially early on. Her Thunder Bullet Art is Ether-based, which means it doesn't need Monado Enchant to damage Mechon (it also can't miss, like all other Ether attacks but it can still be blocked). She also has a Skill Tree that lets her equip heavy armor; the only other character who has that is Reyn, everyone else needs to use Skill Links to equip heavy armor. Just be ready for when she starts to lag behind the rest of the group.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
No she is Boey's waifu
Yeah I was thinking about SB and I'll probably change to that. Good thing she has plenty of spare SP.
I went with +Res refinement because 31 Res was a bit low I felt for Spd Ploy. Extra tankiness and a stronger Iceberg isn't bad either. Most importantly the green glow would totally clash with her outfit, do you have no sense of style?
Her heart glows green for green boy Boey tho. So it'd just reflect what she feels on the inside. Love is always in fashion even if it's clashin'. ♥♥♥

Anyway when you get her Fury she should be good to go for her res. 30+ is more than enough for speedy characters, especially since every player wants -res for their characters.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Who would appreciate Distant Defense? Now that I have both Celica and Rhajat to use as fodder, I can give 2 units DD3

I guess Halloween Joker would be a candidate with Guard Bow+ and the DD3 sacred seal, but I barely use my armor team anymore

My most used team is Caeda/Summer Corrin/Spring Camilla/filler, but I don’t really think any of them would appreciate DD3. I guess Camilla could use it with the sacred seal, but losing out on TA3 against archers kinda hurts. I’ll have to do some calcs and see if it’s worth it

Also, I already have DD3 on Marx and Zero, so they’re not options

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
Who would appreciate Distant Defense? Now that I have both Celica and Rhajat to use as fodder, I can give 2 units DD3

I guess Halloween Joker would be a candidate with Guard Bow+ and the DD3 sacred seal, but I barely use my armor team anymore

My most used team is Caeda/Summer Corrin/Spring Camilla/filler, but I don’t really think any of them would appreciate DD3. I guess Camilla could use it with the sacred seal, but losing out on TA3 against archers kinda hurts. I’ll have to do some calcs and see if it’s worth it

Also, I already have DD3 on Marx and Zero, so they’re not options
DD3 for Iote's shield Gronnraven Camilla works too tho. She has already decent def, and her res could profit from it.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Dorcas, especially a +Res, -Spd Dorcas since he'd have 45/35/28 bulk. Warding Breath would be pretty badass on him. I guess Fjorm if you want to use her since she has good mixed defenses.

NY M!Corrin, Faye, Gordin, and Leon with Guard Bow+, but only Faye would have decent resistance and there's the issue of if you can or want to get Guard Bow on them, Innes with Nidhogg if you're looking to use him like that and more of an enemy phase unit since the Bond skills would be more flexible, or Jeorge with a unique refined Parthia, but Fierce Stance and other attack boosting A skills can make him hilariously dumb as a player phase or enemy phase archer and you can always just give him a Distant Def seal. There's an analysis on Jeorge that was created after Parthia's refinement was revealed on Serene's Forest if you're interested: https://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/topic/80195-jeorge-perfect-shot/.

Felicia because Warding Stance isn't found on regular units. Maybe Jakob because of his mixed defenses, but he is slower than the other thieves except for summer Frederick who shares the same speed as him. Matthew can work since he dumped attack for bulk except for resistance which you can make up by using Rogue Dagger's buffs and Atk Smoke or Smoke Dagger's debuffs to lower the damage he takes.

It's weird since he can't counter back, but Sigurd with Distant Def could work if you really want him to tank everything because Divine Tyrfing and Crusader's Ward are busted.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
It’s a shame Sharla in Xeno is considered a bad character cause I loved using her, up until the final boss. Not having reliable healing stresses me out lol. I think if I went through the game again I could play while using her less, but I still would like using her

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
It’s a shame Sharla in Xeno is considered a bad character cause I loved using her, up until the final boss. Not having reliable healing stresses me out lol. I think if I went through the game again I could play while using her less, but I still would like using her
If you actually use her, as active party member, it's not too bad. But still, there are defo better ways.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
It took me all day to make this but it's worth it.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
It took me all day to make this but it's worth it.
Will you S support Oliver with Wrys? Or are you waiting for his beloved Reyson to appear? :p

Quick edit: Forgot about this. Apparently Oliver has jiggle physics. Yep.

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Will you S support Oliver with Wrys? Or are you waiting for his beloved Reyson to appear? :p

Quick edit: Forgot about this. Apparently Oliver has jiggle physics. Yep.
I already S-Supported Camilla and I don't wanna anger a yandere.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Beat Oliver Infernal on my first try, that's the first time I've done so on a GHB. (I did beat the Ninian & Hawkeye BHB Infernal first try tho if that counts).
Ploy spam is fun.
Edit: Oh I didn't even notice that a new Squad Assault was added. The new seal is... another HP +3 seal. So I guess they're just going to repeat the 5 stat up seals for each new SA.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
The overheating sucked but she was so fun to play and any fight was doable with her healing. Melia and Riki were very fun too. Ana in OW is basically fps Sharla and that's why I love her.

I already S-Supported Camilla and I don't wanna anger a yandere.
Smart gorl.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
:nifty::nifty::nifty::nifty::nifty::nifty::nifty::nifty::nifty::nifty:

So I watched the whole of Top 8 for PAX Arena, it was pretty damn close Game 4 of Grand Finals 2; but man was I saddened at the end.

1st. Dabuz :rosalina:
2nd. Cosmos :4corrinf:
3rd. Samsora :4peach:/:rosalina:
4th. CaptainZack :4bayonetta:
5th. VoiD :4sheik:
5th. MVD :4diddy:
7th. Ally :4mario:
7th. Marss :4zss:

Highlight for me was Samsora's performance against VoiD. He pulled out 2 Mr. Saturns back to back; which is a 1/90000 chance of happening, since pulling a Mr. Saturn or Bob-Omb is a 1/300 chance. So the fact he managed to get 2 Mr. Saturns is insane; but there was also Cosmos' comeback against Dabuz Game 4 in GF2; that was nutty.

I've been trying to get Joey's skill Last Gamble, no sign of it yet; but just gotta keep going at it. I did get Draw Sense: EARTH and FIRE from farming Lv. 40 Tea though, so I'm making some progress I guess.

Oh, and I saw the pilot of Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card, and it was amazing! <3

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
I kinda gave in, and spend my orbs that I wanted to save for S!Robin... and got two -spd +atk Micaiah! (Same IV, its crazy.)

Despite having -4, it is not like she will miss it -that- much, and hey. Micaiah is sporting a fancy new team of mine.

Which will only grow, after seeing that Valter rerun in the near future...

Buddhahobo Buddhahobo
I'm at the point where I can send a calling card to Shido but am I suppose to maximize the number of days left? Just for reference, I secured a treasure route in 1 in-game day so I have a lot of days left. Does this palace work like other palaces in which after you beat the palace, you have to wait for the remaining days or not?

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Well, that sucks. Oliver, with his light magic tomes, can inherit whatever blue tome he wants. Meanwhile, red mages with dark magic tomes needing to inherit fire magic tomes to get Rauthowl. Anyway, I love how Shine has a rainbow effect. It totally fits Oliver. Now, if only we could have heron magic tomes...

Oh, and I saw this on the FEH subreddit. Man, I love Oliver's critical health artwork. :p

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Well, that sucks. Oliver, with his light magic tomes, can inherit whatever blue tome he wants. Meanwhile, red mages with dark magic tomes needing to inherit fire magic tomes to get Rauthowl. Anyway, I love how Shine has a rainbow effect. It totally fits Oliver. Now, if only we could have heron magic tomes...

Oh, and I saw this on the FEH subreddit. Man, I love Oliver's critical health artwork. :p
I really want to build Oliver because he is beautiful and his VA is beautiful and his tome is beautiful. I'm just not entirely sure how to do that just yet without doing a boring/standard QR3 type of build. He'd be a great user for the Owltome but eh, that means no sparkly rainbowy shine.

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
I woke up to find FORTY TWO notifications, and it's . . .

Capture.PNG

I like free likes but damn.

:150:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I pulled 2 Micaiahs somehow so yay! +atk/-def ivs. She's really fun and one of the few good users of Atk/Res Bond. I merged her instead of using her for Distant Def fodder because I'm a dum gorl. She is an amazing magic tank tho. I might have to get Deflect Magic to lvl3 for extreme giggles.

1st hit is 30% dmg decrease, others are 80%. With Atk/Res Bond she'd reach 43 res. She's the perfect kween for an Infantry Emblem team. Iceberg in 2 charges with 21 dmg rip. I wonder if I should give her Glimmer since her atk would be 57.

View attachment 135105

@ShinyLegendary wanted ha senpai to notice ha. :^)

Also that gives me a wonderfully annoying supportive and simple idea.

After page 3333 here I'm going to like every gorl's post from pg3334 and onward until Zelda becomes truly bannable.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I pulled 2 Micaiahs somehow so yay! +atk/-def ivs. She's really fun and one of the few good users of Atk/Res Bond. I merged her instead of using her for Distant Def fodder because I'm a dum gorl. She is an amazing magic tank tho. I might have to get Deflect Magic to lvl3 for extreme giggles.

1st hit is 30% dmg decrease, others are 80%. With Atk/Res Bond she'd reach 43 res. She's the perfect kween for an Infantry Emblem team. Iceberg in 2 charges with 21 dmg rip. I wonder if I should give her Glimmer since her atk would be 57.

@ShinyLegendary wanted ha senpai to notice ha. :^)

Also that gives me a wonderfully annoying supportive and simple idea.

After page 3333 here I'm going to like every gorl's post from pg3334 and onward until Zelda becomes truly bannable.
Be careful, you can get your liking privileges revoked for doing that.... for some reason.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
You folks only get one :nifty: this time.

Tried farming for Last Gamble again, no luck whatsoever; but I had a really good run in PVP Ranked on Duel Links. Went 4-1 and managed to reach Plat 3.

I also made some changes to my Phoenix Deck, more specifically got rid of 2 Card of the Souls since they're pretty much dead cards when you take any damage. Replaced them with Mirror Wall and Sphere Kuriboh, and I've been doing a lot better then before.

Won against Weevil Burn, Cyber Angels, a weird Dark Magician Fusion deck and an Alexis running Cyber Stein.

Only losing to Mai Hazy Flame. Still a damn good run, getting closer to Legend which is good too. :yeahboi:

Btw, since Touhou 14.5 came out on PS4, you think we might see 15.5 come to consoles as well? Like the Switch and PS4? Because I'd be down with that, playing some Touhou on the go (Will have to find a Komachi & Meiling colour for some characters. :secretkpop: )

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
So I totally used a bunch of stamina potions in the TT just so I could do this:
C83024E4-8095-4722-A48D-1CBA10738F8D.png
59D655D9-D5FE-470D-A68C-3315A3A61A9B.png
Now I just need a Fire Blessing for Caeda and my gorls will be all set, but since the next legendary hero will be Earth, I’ll have to wait until the end of February at the earliest

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Lmao we got a QR seal wtf

The other 2 are seal atk and def ploy
Yea total wtf moment. It's nice since QR3 fodder is expensive but also crazy because Vantage+QR3 what is IS thinking?

At least there's hope for nearly all skills seeing how unbalanced this change is. Teleports and Wrathful Staff pls.

Be careful, you can get your liking privileges revoked for doing that.... for some reason.
So I can't be a supportive nana? wtf Smashboards. rip

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Lmao we got a QR seal wtf

The other 2 are seal atk and def ploy
Skill Inheritance is Bait confirmed, wtf.

Seriously, at the rate we're probably going to get CC and DC as sacred seals by the end of February or something.

Like, I'm not complaining, but I'm also holding up on SIing anything but weapons / Assists / special attacks now.
Only losing to Mai Hazy Flame. Still a damn good run, getting closer to Legend which is good too. :yeahboi:
I don't want to go back and find whatever post you talked about it, but I gotta disagree with you on the Vol.1 pack. Got two Sargent Electros, my first Super Rush Headlong and Sphere Kuriboh, and a second Wall of Disruption.

Like, it's full of staples that a lot of people have, but if you don't already have those staples it was certainly easier sniping and getting lucking here than in four separate main boxes.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Yea total wtf moment. It's nice since QR3 fodder is expensive but also crazy because Vantage+QR3 what is IS thinking?

At least there's hope for nearly all skills seeing how unbalanced this change is. Teleports and Wrathful Staff pls.
it's not the worst thing ever because you can only use the seal on one unit at a time

but yeah, it was pretty dumb to even release the seal in the first place

Skill Inheritance is Bait confirmed, wtf.

Seriously, at the rate we're probably going to get CC and DC as sacred seals by the end of February or something.

Like, I'm not complaining, but I'm also holding up on SIing anything but weapons / Assists / special attacks now.
i'm hoping IS isn't stupid enough to release a DC seal. CC is pretty niche and wouldn't be that bad since most mages can't run it effectively, but there are so many viable DC units that having it as a seal would be incredibly dumb

i run qr3 on both my caeda and spring camilla, and i'm not going to suddenly change their b slot just because of the seal. spring camilla needs the iote's seal, and caeda appreciates things like deflect magic/dd3/ploys, so it's not worth running the qr seal on them. tbh idk who i'll even give it to. maybe sheena with a breaker b slot idk

it is funny that we got a qr seal before we got a 4* unit with the full skill tho

Last edited:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
A library that I visit on a rare occasion has a section of games you can rent. I was looking at them today, the selection is bizzare.
You can rent games like Smash 4, WWHD and Pokemon Sun and Moon and Sonic Colours for the Wii
Pretty good, right? Well, you can also rent Cory In The House (They have THREE copies over the game) along with other shovelware I can't even remember. They have mediocre games as well too, like Star Fox Zero and Minecraft Wii U, but those two are specs in the middle of the mountain of rubbish. Although to be fair, library's usually have only shovelware, so having the four games at the top is a big surprise.

View attachment 135105

*RosalinA flashbacks intensify*

Top Bottom