• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Burgundy Burgundy , just do it. I did it with F!Robin and I don't regret spending the 22k feathers getting Cecilia to 5* for Gronnraven+ and letting her trivialize the blue mage on Zephiel's map. *tears begins streaming down*

22k feathers... So... So many feathers... ;_;

Meanwhile, Lloyd's art is being ragged on.

Personally, it reminds of Persona 3 for some reason.
oh his art is out? ehh i dunno maybe the art is just weird

LOOK AT THAT FACE

OH MY GOD

LLOYD IS GOING TO FRIGGING GOING TO HAUNT MY NIGHTMARES WITH HIS FACE OMG

excuse i feel like i need to exorcise a green loli's brother

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Got Celica in a reasonable amount of orbs yay, also got Mae as a bonus on my second summon. I is happy.
Celica is +HP -Res probably EDIT: NOPE SHE'S +ATK, I'M READY TO DESTROY HECTOR, Mae is +Def -HP.

Celica seems to have 9 base Atk at level 1 without a weapon, which is identical to Sanaki. So Sanaki but with a better weapon. I can take that.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

About to read through my books today for revision. And on Saturday, I'll be going out to I think the University to discuss some important stuff. Hopefully it'll go well.

Got Celica in a reasonable amount of orbs yay, also got Mae as a bonus on my second summon. I is happy.
Celica is +HP -Res probably EDIT: NOPE SHE'S +ATK, I'M READY TO DESTROY HECTOR, Mae is +Def -HP.

Celica seems to have 9 base Atk at level 1 without a weapon, which is identical to Sanaki. So Sanaki but with a better weapon. I can take that.
Were you using tilt controls to get her? :secretkpop:

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
All I see on the Heroes subreddit is people crying about Lloyd's art, but it's really not that bad? People are such whiny, entitled ******* t b h

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
All I see on the Heroes subreddit is people crying about Lloyd's art, but it's really not that bad? People are such whiny, entitled ******* t b h
It's a feedback loop mostly, imo. Like when they did the same thing with Eliwood's and Rebecca's eyes, and again with tights.

From what's been said, Genny's stats are 32/35/25/21/34. If I roll / get one, I'm pretty sure I'll immediately feed her to Elise now. The lack of a good weapon, offensive A-slot skills, and special attacks really hurt her, even with her Julia-tiered ATK, which Elise can neutralize somewhat from Horse Emblem. If Healers could just learn Iceberg...

Mae is apparently 35/36/31/16/30. That makes her the physically frailest blue tome user, and basically every blue tome user is going to be worse than the Thunder Siblings, an invested Ursula, and Linde.

Boey is apparently 43/29/27/32/18. So he's a physical tank of a mage. Unfortunately, the meta is glass cannons who destroy everything in their wake, so an arguably better Merric is really just an argument for who's the worst green mage.

Celica is basically Tharja. -1 DEF and -1 SPD, +2 RES.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
idk much about Lloyd but his art looks fine, so idk what the big deal is
Also the new story maps on lunatic are hard as ****. I can finish them but not without dying, help

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I did not need Genny... I needed Celica or any non-Raigh or non-Sophia red mage! *sighs* Raigh really is my only hope... Also, the freaking game gave me a -Atk Clair. This is -Atk Subaki all over again... The hilarity is that I think you can build her like Subaki and run with it since her defense will just get boosted by Sapphire Lance or T-Adept which is how Titania's been able to deal with physical blues.

Screenshot_20170515-064752.png

4* Clair: +HP, -Atk. Yay... And no, that wasn't in Setsuna's derpy tone, but a devastated one.

5* Genny: +Res, Def. Sure, I guess. My only 5* healer.

3* Gwendolyn: +Res, -HP. Meh. Drag Back, Escutcheon, Killer Lance...

4* Jagen: +Spd, -HP. Yeah, wasn't going to use you since you're still slow, but that saves me the trouble of needing to promote a 3* Jagen to get Fortify Cavalry on Frederick or maybe Xander. Problem ensues later.

3* Wrys: +Spd, -Def.

Screenshot_20170515-065204.png

3* Est: +HP, -Atk. No skills I want, so I guess she's going to be used to get SP for quest Est... Heh, QuEst.

4* Gordin: +Spd, -Def. Great, his selling point just died and he became a slower, slightly higher defense 4* Virion. At least I have a Brave Bow user. This might be one the first time I immediately dump a character because I'm running out of space and Gordin's Brave Bow could really go to Setsuna or Virion considering this cruddy boon/bane.

3* Jagen: Average. I now have 6 Jagens.

4* Lukas: +Def, -HP. I swear this has got to be the most common boon/bane. Anyway, guess I have an armored titan. Seriously, his attack portrait's face resembles Attack on Titan's art.

3* Odin: +Spd, -Res. AGAIN!? This is the third time I've summoned an Odin with this boon/bane!

On the bright side, 5* healer, 4 new units, and 5 new summoned units -- never summoned an Est before. Bad side, I only have 16 spots left and apparently there's a new set of Sacred Seals quest giving us 4 more characters alongside with 2 Lloyds from his GHB. Yeah...

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Wow I can't even finish 11-5 Lunatic at all. I can't do any damage to anyone without dying right after. I can kill Bruno, but that's it. Hector can't do any damage at all to Boey, Celica kills anything and everything, they're all in a fortress and can't be baited out without losing a unit, and even when they are out I still can't kill them.
;-;

Edit:
I summoned again on Celica's banner. It went okay I guess

Game I know you gave me a 5 star but you could give me at least one 4 star as well. Just to be nice. Please.

5 Star Effie - +Spd/-HP. Uhhhhh, okay? Her speed is pointless since it's so small and cause of Wary Fighter. Less HP means it'll be harder to keep Wary Fighter as well. So, she's...not great. Thanks game I love ya.

3 Star Donnel - +Res/-Def. Not gonna do me any good. One day I'll get a +Atk Donnel and I won't just throw him in the trash

3 Star Niles - +Atk/-Spd. Ooh everyone's favorite nature yaaay

3 Star Clarine - +Atk/-HP. Who knows maybe this could be good with Wrathful Staff but Elise would still want that more
That requires an Elise though sooooo

3 Star Wrys - +Spd/-Atk. Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh-
Overall this summon was:

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Burgundy Burgundy , your new Effie has the opposite nature as mine. What a coincidence. :p

I think I'm guaranteed 4k feathers when the arena ends. It's really tempting to just level up Gordin, burn 20k feathers, and give a Brave Bow+ to Setsuna or Virion. I'm probably not going to since I'd also have to burn a 5* Hawkeye for Death Blow for Virion or somehow get L&D3 for Setsuna.

None of this makes up for not having a decent 4* red mage. I should just promote Raigh...

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I rolled Genny and Boey. Boey is +ATK/-DEF. IDC about Genny. Only 55 orbs... ALSO ANOTHER TAKUMI PLS TELL THIS BOI TO LEAVE ME ALONE OOOMMMGGG

"I'M HEEERE! LUCKY YOOUU~!" ok thanks +ATK Serra. I'm OK now.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I rolled Genny and Boey. Boey is +ATK/-DEF. IDC about Genny. Only 55 orbs... ALSO ANOTHER TAKUMI PLS TELL THIS BOI TO LEAVE ME ALONE OOOMMMGGG

"I'M HEEERE! LUCKY YOOUU~!" ok thanks +ATK Serra. I'm OK now.
"Only 55 Orbs"
"ANOTHER TAKUMI LEAVE ME ALONE OMG"

Damn you and your mini whale problems

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Wow, Clair can't access Spur Speed 3 until she's a 5*. Barst, Beruka, Donnel, Draug, Gwendolyn, and Olivia, the other units with Drag Back, Knockback, and Lunge, can all access their other skill by 4*. Eldigan didn't become a 4*, but I wouldn't be surprised if he could get Fury 3 as a 4*. Well, just gotta wait until another unit with Hit and Run shows up. If they get their other skill by 4*, then Clair got screwed.

Also, got fed up with -Atk 4* Sophia, so I just merged her with neutral quest Sophia. Might cause a problem with the 3* strategy for 11-5, so maybe I should promote her and do the 4* strategy.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I'm trying to get Celica to level 40 by tonight so that any Team Robin gorls can use ha (since Julia isn't winning, let's be real). She most likely won't have any skills on her besides the default Rising Light, but I may give her Moonbow/Draconic Aura and Darting Blow/Life & Death. Gimme suggestions on which ones I should give ha.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Finished my Julia (until I summon a Hinata cricricri):
IMG_1787.PNG

Since Celica is basically Tharja with 1 less spd, you could probably do the classic Tharja set of L&D/Desperation/support skill with Ardent Sacrifice and a special of your choice and it'd work out fine.

I wonder how useful Renewal would be for Celica so you could regularly get back up to full hp to activate Ragnarock's effect.

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
I also got a perfectly neutral Marth today Antonykun Antonykun , weird.

I got +HP -spe Sheena today. Decent nautre, but I already got hector. :/

:150:

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Neutral natures are really just when a unit has its boon and bane in the same stat (ex: +spd -spd)

i have a few units with neutral natures and i guess they're okay. at least they're better than having a bad bane like -atk or -spd

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I've been looking at Boey and wondering what to do with him. With his tome he can basically be Hector if he is surrounded by allies. But it's hard to get a perfect bait unless he's directly 2 tiles away from someone.

He seems like one of the few units that could pull off Close Counter. With 3 allies around him, his stats (+ATK/-DEF) are:
HP - 43
ATK - 48
SPD - 33
DEF - 35
RES - 24

That's one bulky dude. His ideal nature would probably be +ATK/-RES or +ATK/-HP. He's not doubling much with +SPD so he may as well just tank and dent enemies. Since most enemies have low RES or RES bane, his 48 attack is actually pretty decent.

And after messing around with Wrathful Staff, it's just as I feared... Only Elise will be able to use it properly - preferably with Hone Cavalry. Something that's interesting is that all the healers are better off with +ATK vs +SPD in order to kill things. So chances are they're killing the slow low RES crowd and just need the extra push. I suppose on the flip side this also means Assault is better and bring a healer isn't too bad, since they can finish off foes if need be.

"Only 55 Orbs"
"ANOTHER TAKUMI LEAVE ME ALONE OMG"

Damn you and your mini whale problems
My passive buff works even with F2P orbs, apparently. :C

But Takumi has plagued me since the beginning of time. Not only does he always pop up on every banner, he also pops up with the worst natures or a nature that's 2nd best (and for gray units, you need THE BEST nature or nothing at all).

I got Julia she's somehow perfectly neutral
That's super rare. Clearly the sass kween in the sky has granted you the luck to find that Julia.

On the plus side, her stats are in such a way where having a neutral nature isn't a bad thing. Slap Fury 3 on her and she should be able to take a hit and still nuke stuff.

I'm trying to get Celica to level 40 by tonight so that any Team Robin gorls can use ha (since Julia isn't winning, let's be real). She most likely won't have any skills on her besides the default Rising Light, but I may give her Moonbow/Draconic Aura and Darting Blow/Life & Death. Gimme suggestions on which ones I should give ha.
How is your Celica?

I though she'd be interesting, but I already have Sanaki as my go-to-gorl. I just skipped reds entirely.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I've been thinking about making my spare takumi (+atk -res) into a quad build, but idk if he's worth it since he's not +spd and he'd only reach 38 spd with L&D. I saw on Reddit that he runs the quad build better than Setsuna does, but idk. It's a super expensive build, so it's not just something I can do on a whim

Should I do it or no?

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
1.5 exp event ends tonight... Sophia has 9 levels to go... Yep, time to burn a stamina potion.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I've been thinking about making my spare takumi (+atk -res) into a quad build, but idk if he's worth it since he's not +spd and he'd only reach 38 spd with L&D. I saw on Reddit that he runs the quad build better than Setsuna does, but idk. It's a super expensive build, so it's not just something I can do on a whim

Should I do it or no?
tbh if he's +ATK/-RES he'd be better off with a Close Counter/Vantage build.

When you get another Takumi, if that happens, and he happens to be +SPD... Then do the Quad build.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
so uhh im going to need a favor from one of yew gorls.

so im going to be away from the country for 2 weeks and idk if i'll be able to play there. so if anyone could log in and do some of the arena and orb quests while im away you would do me a world of favor

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
It'd be hilarious if Lil Puddin volunteered and as he's working on Antonykun's account, forgets that it's Antonykun's and starts spending a ton of money for orbs to get stuff.

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
It's be hilarious if Lil Puddin volunteered and as he's working on Antonykun's account, forgets that it's Antonykun's and starts spending a ton of money for orbs to get stuff.
I actually asked him and he said he couldn't get heroes to run on nox so no chances of me randomly seeing 5 new 5*s in my game when i come back

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
It's be hilarious if Lil Puddin volunteered and as he's working on Antonykun's account, forgets that it's Antonykun's and starts spending a ton of money for orbs to get stuff.
I am no longer spending money on this game, tho.

Except I really wanted another Genny so I spent 39.99 dollars to get 4 more pulls. I am bad at this. I didn't get anything worth noting.

The last 25 I had, I got a set with no grey orbs. I was like "pls dun b nothin, pls dun b nothin" and touched the blue orb. It was a -SPD Mae. And then her other bad IV friends decided to join in on the party. Pls save me.
Screenshot_2017-05-15-22-57-24.png

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod

Except I really wanted another Genny so I spent 39.99 dollars to get 4 more pulls. I am bad at this. I didn't get anything worth noting.

The last 25 I had, I got a set with no grey orbs. I was like "pls dun b nothin, pls dun b nothin" and touched the blue orb. It was a -SPD Mae. And then her other bad IV friends decided to join in on the party. Pls save me.

Put your money in your savings account, make a CD, or do something that isn't burning money on FE Heroes. I have no right to judge and it's your money, your life, but you've spent over? $1000 on one single, F2P game. DLC on games like The Elder Scrolls, Street Fighter, etc. probably cost less than half of that. Maybe it's time to stop, don't spend on orbs for 6 months, and maybe $100 would be fine after that.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717

Put your money in your savings account, make a CD, or do something that isn't burning money on FE Heroes. I have no right to judge and it's your money, your life, but you've spent over? $1000 on one single, F2P game. DLC on games like The Elder Scrolls, Street Fighter, etc. probably cost less than half of that. Maybe it's time to stop, don't spend on orbs for 6 months, and maybe $100 would be fine after that.
Me trying to grasp the wise concept of that:

My savings are fine. Though with 2 jobs and no car/car payments, they better be fine. lol

But ye, 39.99 isn't too bad considering the OTHER banners. Ooooor the total of money I've spent on F2P MMOs. Those are not sums for the faint-hearted. Though I can't say I regret them, since I had fun getting the stuff and using the stuff and re-selling the stuff.

I figure I'll just throw 39.99 at banners I like from now on. Or maybe not at all.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
I got Julia she's somehow perfectly neutral
What makes a gorl turn neutral ... Lust for gold? Power? Or were they just born with a heart full of neutrality?

View attachment 129172
> Says won't spend money again
> Spends $40
> Gets 3 5* and 2 4*
> Two focuses and Effie
> Complains about IVs

Pls save me.
Block your phone from allowing in-app purchases.

Invest your money on doggos.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
How is your Celica?

I though she'd be interesting, but I already have Sanaki as my go-to-gorl. I just skipped reds entirely.
She reliably blows up stuff already and she's only level 29 rn. So I'd say that she's fun.
Granted she's my only good mage besides Rein so even a good Merric would impress me.

Getting a +Speed Celica would be absolutely overkill though, she gets base 36 speed then. Ragnarok bumps that up to 41, L&D makes it go to 46, and if you have an Eirika there to boost attack and speed that's 50 speed. idk why you would ever need that much but it sounds fun. Oh and she'll have 59 attack because why not. (46 base attack + 5 from Ragnarok + 5 from L&D + 3 from Eirika)

~FUN!~

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
She reliably blows up stuff already and she's only level 29 rn. So I'd say that she's fun.
Granted she's my only good mage besides Rein so even a good Merric would impress me.

Getting a +Speed Celica would be absolutely overkill though, she gets base 36 speed then. Ragnarok bumps that up to 41, L&D makes it go to 46, and if you have an Eirika there to boost attack and speed that's 50 speed. idk why you would ever need that much but it sounds fun. Oh and she'll have 59 attack because why not. (46 base attack + 5 from Ragnarok + 5 from L&D + 3 from Eirika)

~FUN!~
Oops. Actual nuking.

I assume Celica is going to be a serious part of the meta, since she can reliably destroy anything she touches.

I ran the numbers and she wipes out over 90% of the cast if she's boosted to the max. She gets so much speed that +ATK would be preferred in most scenarios, it seems. Even if she loses the speed/attack after her first nuke, she's still going to do her job better than any other red tome user. :T

What makes a gorl turn neutral ... Lust for gold? Power? Or were they just born with a heart full of neutrality?

> Says won't spend money again
> Spends $40
> Gets 3 5* and 2 4*
> Two focuses and Effie
> Complains about IVs

Block your phone from allowing in-app purchases.

B-but I wanted Genny! Not a magical Loli and Shota duo.

I'd do that. But only if they're virtual doggos tbh.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Going to be having another meeting today for revision for my upcoming exam. Probably to talk about what to look through and look at attempts that I can do online. Also, I'll be going out for dinner; nowhere fancy, but it'll be a nice change of pace.

I also tried to join Tom Fawkes' lobby in MK8DX, it got full really quick so I could just sit and watch. Oh well. :secretkpop:
It's kind of funny that out of the people who I'm following on Twitch, only about two of them I can watch. Tom Fawkes because he starts his streams at a reasonable time, and VGBC if they're streaming a major. I might see if I can watch the remainder of Nairo's streams though, since he often streams really late into the night.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Awesome im waiting for my last flight out of the country I'll let you know the stuff when I get settled out of the country

Top Bottom