• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord

mfw you can create your own OC in Sonic Forces:

I can already see the terrible fanart and fanfictions.
I'm reserving judgement until we see the extent of customization.

Blaze the Cat was basically the best thing to come out of the Sonic franchise in the ten years between SA2 and Generations, to be honest. If that OC stuff means I can just make Blaze to play as her again, then I'm good.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Blaze the Cat was basically the best thing to come out of the Sonic franchise in the ten years between SA2 and Generations, to be honest. If that OC stuff means I can just make Blaze to play as her again, then I'm good.
Bruh, Big the Cat, though. Didn't you just love the slow, relaxing, and flawless fishing gameplay? And his amazing simpleton voice! Such perfection!

I vaguely remember playing Big's story compared to Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles's.

Anyway, part of me wants to set my defense leader as Odin if I can get him to level 40 by tomorrow. Why? So, you can suffer with me! :p

"Odin will always do his darkest to assist you!" *proceeds to do 6 damage to someone with a Ruby Sword and get counter hit to death by them*

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
My nox emulator does work, so I'll help you out Antonykun Antonykun

:150:
I thought there was a banwave for rooted devices? Be careful gorlie.

mfw you can create your own OC in Sonic Forces:

I can already see the terrible fanart and fanfictions.
The Sonic Team has been leaning in to trends lately, so it was the wisest decision to make. tbh half of Sonic Boom is making fun of itself and fans - which makes the show palatable. So maybe they realized OCs is the best gimmick to use.

Unless the fanbase is made up of whiny babies like Xenoblade Chronicles X's fanbase, apparently.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Just checking again: Celica with Life & Death 2, Renewal 3, and Draconic Aura is worth investing in right? L&D is only at 2 because I just don't have that much SP for it now (the feathers to get a Hana to 5* isn't the problem though lol) and losing out in 1 point in attack and speed each is imo the best sacrifice than waiting another turn for your special or healing to activate.
I really want to make sure before I blow 20k feathers and all of Celica's SP.

Also got Oboro to 500 merit earlier, she's my first to hit that. Eph is at 441 so he should be coming up soon.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
lol I maxed the hero merit on my ninian and priscilla forever ago, aqua is over 1000 hm, and 4 other units have over 500 hm

and yeah, i'd say that celica is pretty good and worth using. i kinda want a celica for myself tbh

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Just checking again: Celica with Life & Death 2, Renewal 3, and Draconic Aura is worth investing in right? L&D is only at 2 because I just don't have that much SP for it now (the feathers to get a Hana to 5* isn't the problem though lol) and losing out in 1 point in attack and speed each is imo the best sacrifice than waiting another turn for your special or healing to activate.
I really want to make sure before I blow 20k feathers and all of Celica's SP.

Also got Oboro to 500 merit earlier, she's my first to hit that. Eph is at 441 so he should be coming up soon.
You should wait for Celica's fodder to be ready. I lack fodder without feather investment so I'm pretty tied too, believe it or not. I find it better to just wait until the build is complete rather than giving a Hero a lvl 2 skill with the intent of eventually giving them a lvl 3 one. It saves resources that way, albeit, it kills feathers... But 5 orbs a hero (4/4/4/3 too) means you need to prime the fodder first. Feathers are eventually guaranteed, certain heroes/fodder are not. :T

I'm getting tons of feathers from the Arena and sacrificing... Er... Sending home units with bad IVs. Which is a lot of them.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I want Minerva so badly. I hope they make her a focus unit again because she's only able to be summoned at 5*, and there's no way I'll ever get her otherwise.

My flier team is lacking a damage carry (since I missed out on Spring Camilla and I've had awful luck with Cherche natures), and Minerva is really cool, so I'd like to use her.

Why did IS have to make flier emblem so hard to make? Hone Fliers is only found on 5*-only Hinoka, Ward is on 5*-only Minerva, Goad is on 4-5* Palla, and Fortify is on 4-5* Caeda. The 4* summon pool is larger than the 3* and 5* pools, so summoning specific heroes is fun.

Hinoka is literally the only member of my flier team I'm deadset on using because everyone else I have is bad. Minerva/+atk Cherche is all I want cricricri

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
You should wait for Celica's fodder to be ready. I lack fodder without feather investment so I'm pretty tied too, believe it or not. I find it better to just wait until the build is complete rather than giving a Hero a lvl 2 skill with the intent of eventually giving them a lvl 3 one. It saves resources that way, albeit, it kills feathers... But 5 orbs a hero (4/4/4/3 too) means you need to prime the fodder first. Feathers are eventually guaranteed, certain heroes/fodder are not. :T

I'm getting tons of feathers from the Arena and sacrificing... Er... Sending home units with bad IVs. Which is a lot of them.
I was asking more for if the set was good or if I should swap a skill out for something different.
Life & Death 3 is only learnable at 5 stars, and only Jaffar, Minerva, and Zephiel (besides Hana, who is going to be the one eaten) can learn it. If I ever got a Jaffar or Minerva I would much rather use them, and Zephiel is much rarer than Hana. And I don't think you can summon Hana at 5 stars. Renewal 3 is more common since 4 star Fae can learn it but I don't have her sooo 5 starring a spare Lissa it is! I have almost 60k feathers and there's nobody else that I really want to spend them on. And like you said, I can just get more if there's someone else I want to 5 star later.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I want Minerva so badly. I hope they make her a focus unit again because she's only able to be summoned at 5*, and there's no way I'll ever get her otherwise.

My flier team is lacking a damage carry (since I missed out on Spring Camilla and I've had awful luck with Cherche natures), and Minerva is really cool, so I'd like to use her.

Why did IS have to make flier emblem so hard to make? Hone Fliers is only found on 5*-only Hinoka, Ward is on 5*-only Minerva, Goad is on 4-5* Palla, and Fortify is on 4-5* Caeda. The 4* summon pool is larger than the 3* and 5* pools, so summoning specific heroes is fun.

Hinoka is literally the only member of my flier team I'm deadset on using because everyone else I have is bad. Minerva/+atk Cherche is all I want cricricri
I gave up on my fly-gorl team, tbh. It's just so much work and I'm not a fan of most of the fliers. I do like Caeda because her voice, but hate her because of her poor performance. I do love Shanna tho. I'll just use her separately.

I was asking more for if the set was good or if I should swap a skill out for something different.
Life & Death 3 is only learnable at 5 stars, and only Jaffar, Minerva, and Zephiel (besides Hana, who is going to be the one eaten) can learn it. If I ever got a Jaffar or Minerva I would much rather use them, and Zephiel is much rarer than Hana. And I don't think you can summon Hana at 5 stars. Renewal 3 is more common since 4 star Fae can learn it but I don't have her sooo 5 starring a spare Lissa it is! I have almost 60k feathers and there's nobody else that I really want to spend them on. And like you said, I can just get more if there's someone else I want to 5 star later.
Oooh. But would she even feasibly have a chance to use Renewal before she gets murdered or attacked once? You might be better off with Desperation. Once she drops down to -11 HP it's kind of useless since she's not going to be bulky and she's not going to be able to use Ragnarok's ability with 1 HP missing.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I don't see why you couldn't use Renewal on Celica. If you really do want to commit to using it, I suggest you have 1-2 units that you run alongside her that have Ardent Sacrifice in order to help keep her HP full.

If it doesn't work out, then you can always give her desperation instead

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
How about I just get Draconic Aura and L&D for now and leave the B skill for later, unless Moonbow would be better or smth

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod

Meanwhile, the knights where only Effie and Zephiel lack knight skills. The only issue is that there are no 3* summonable axe knights.

Yeah, I don't know why the flyer skills are primarily on high rarity units and without alternatives like Olwen shares Ward Cavalry with Eliwood and Reinhardt's Goad Cavalry can be substituted with Gunter's Hone Cavalry.

Along with having the other flyer skills on 3* summonable flyers, a physically tanky sword flyer should be added soon since it is limiting to only have 2 sword flyers and while Palla's defense is good, it's not tanky-good and there should be a lance wyvern rider who is also high physical defense and high attack since Subaki is the only tanky one, but his attack is all right, Catria is average, and everyone else is either high resistance and/or speedy glass cannons.

Haar, Heath, Melady and Vaida come to mind as flyers who should have a flyer skill. Haar and Melady are captains from what I know and Heath is the leader of his unit and also very caring of his allies, so Fortify and Ward Flyers would make sense and would parallel his personality with Vaida who is Heath's commander and I remember her being aggressive so Hone Flyers or being another option for Goad Flyers would make sense for her. Problem: none of them use swords. Haar uses an axe and can use a lance when promoted while Heath, Melady, and Vaida are associated with lances, but use swords when promoted.

Hmm, if they do a banner with Leif, then his sister Altena might make it in. I don't know much about Thracia, but Altena is the user of Gae Blog, so we'd have another flyer with a legendary weapon and Thracia has the leadership stat, so maybe Altena should have a flyer skill. Shanna's eldest sister, Juno, having a flyer skill makes sense since she's basically the Palla in the three Pegasus Knight sisters thing.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
How about I just get Draconic Aura and L&D for now and leave the B skill for later, unless Moonbow would be better or smth
Moonbow would help her kill enemies she almost-nukes (and attack her back), but IDK if it'd be the best use of her monstrous attack stat. Draconic Aura seems to be the best option for most magic users unless they have high RES (or DEF), then Iceberg/Bonfire would be the way to go.

Speaking of mages uses Bonfire... It turns out that bad IV Boey is actually -HP/+ATK. Not the BEST option, but the 2nd best. I FINALLY have a magic user that can use Close Counter. IDK what to run for his B skill and C skill, though. I feel Seal Attack might be best to keep his staying power, but maybe Seal Speed so his allies can easily kill whatever's attacking him? C skill is the trickiest, though.

It never hurts to have a tank, and his gimmick seems like a nice one. +2 to all stats and +3 ATK/+4 SPD with Eirika going out on a date with him (DON'T TELL HER BROTHER OMG). I have NO idea how to use Mae, tho. I think she might be better off as a Nuker-Robin? IDK.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Speaking of mages uses Bonfire... It turns out that bad IV Boey is actually -HP/+ATK. Not the BEST option, but the 2nd best. I FINALLY have a magic user that can use Close Counter. IDK what to run for his B skill and C skill, though. I feel Seal Attack might be best to keep his staying power, but maybe Seal Speed so his allies can easily kill whatever's attacking him? C skill is the trickiest, though.
What about Quick Riposte for Boey?

When a random ally I was matched up with had Mae, I checked her map pick lines. I need Mae now. I already have Linde, though, and I need a red mage who isn't Raigh or Sophia. ;_;

Maybe monocle dad can make it all better if and when he's introduced.
This is Canas from Blazing Sword. Yes, he's actually a dad, but like most parents in Blazing Sword, they meet terrible fates to explain their absence in Binding Blade. Also, based on what people got from supports and stuff, he might be Nino's uncle.

Edit: Oh, another page steal! Uh... Kaebora Gaebora time?

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
What about Quick Riposte for Boey?

When a random ally I was matched up with had Mae, I checked her map pick lines. I need Mae now. I already have Linde, though, and I need a red mage who isn't Raigh or Sophia. ;_;

Maybe monocle dad can make it all better if and when he's introduced.
This is Canas from Blazing Sword. Yes, he's actually a dad, but like most parents in Blazing Sword, they meet terrible fates to explain their absence in Binding Blade. Also, based on what people got from supports and stuff, he might be Nino's uncle.
Canas is in my top 3 for best FE7 Husbandos. The other 2 being Hector (undisputed best FE7 husbando around the world) and Dart the pirate husbando. I would very much like Canas so I can have a magical husbando.

And yea, good idea. I might have a QR3 person lying around somewhere... I guess I'll use him like Ike. I'm just glad to FINALLY have a decent Close Counter user. It's such a cool skill to work with, except all the units that can use the skill are kind of garbage defensively. I still need a skill for his C Passive. That one's always weird to pick out.

Eirika can be a husbando tho.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... HA! I got 3* Odin to level 40. Now, suffer with me!!! (You'll only suffer for about 20 hours left of the Voting Gauntlet and using low level units makes it less painful.)

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Just played through the Escalation Stage in Pokemon Shuffle being Primarina (Which I managed to catch last night), just gonna try and reach Lv. 100 on it; since that's where I got stuck with Incineroar. Also, as usual will be looking through the Key Points in my University books.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
status report:
I can still play heroes where i am so yay i can get depressed at tharja bodying robin but robin not getting the 3X boost

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
+2 to all stats and +3 ATK/+4 SPD with Eirika going out on a date with him (DON'T TELL HER BROTHER OMG). I have NO idea how to use Mae, tho. I think she might be better off as a Nuker-Robin? IDK.
Also thinking about using my spare Eirika to give Eph Hone Speed. That way she'll finally be inside of him be with him at all times <3

And yeah, that sounds like what people are generally saying about Mae.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Nearly a 3 billion difference between Robin and Tharja
Game: "They're the same! Equals! Such a close race, anyone can win ((((((:"

Literally as soon as I post this Robin gets the 3x bonus. Who says complaining gets you nowhere

Edit: Rip the ****in boobs are gonna win this gauntlet again. One day we'll be saved from the waifus, but today is not that day

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Robin and Tharja is still close right now. Robin is down by like 300K.

I'm all out of flags tho. :/

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
Hoarding flags was a mistake.

If this game keeps the multiplier for future gauntlets I'm never holding onto my flags until the final round again.

Oh yeah, before the Radiance banner went down, I was trying to pull Titania but I ended up getting NTR'd by Soren (and 5* Hawkeye). +Res/-Atk too. Thanks IntSys.

But hey, now I'm shredding arena Hectors left and right with a character that probably shouldn't be doing that.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
At least Titania (and Soren) are now summonable at 4*

I really want a Titania to serve as another possible horse emblem gorl, but the real reason I want her is that her art is amazing and her little chibi sprite is one of the best imo

I'm ready for the wedding/bride banner which will probs happen after the rite of shadows one ends

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
If you mean the birb asking about Roy's special, then it sure is :D
Well, that birb was burgundy. :p

Oh, did you manage to beat Lunatic 11-5? Sophia was useful for Mkv and nstyler's strategies.

I think I saw a Mewtwo Chainz. on there too. How curious.

At least Titania (and Soren) are now summonable at 4*

I really want a Titania to serve as another possible horse emblem gorl, but the real reason I want her is that her art is amazing and her little chibi sprite is one of the best imo

I'm ready for the wedding/bride banner which will probs happen after the rite of shadows one ends
The artist who did Titania, Wada Sachiko, also did Barst and Cherche's (and Marth and Virion's). Barst, Cherche, and Titania easily are my favorites of the heroes' artwork.

Chibi Cecilia, Cherche, Mae, Oboro, Olivia, Titania, and Ursula are so cute. I think it helps that they're smiling or they have a really smug face like Mae? and Oboro. Azama's giant afro and Kagero's giant forelock are fun too. I have no idea why Felicia looks like she's about to cry, though.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
So the ARMS Direct just ended. It was a neat direct, showed some new fighters, equipment and stages. Along with new modes too.

But more importantly...

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
So the ARMS Direct just ended. It was a neat direct, showed some new fighters, equipment and stages. Along with new modes too.

But more importantly...

Callie's defeat in the final splatfest has sparked her bloodlust. She will kill all who deny her the fame and glory she deserves

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
I already have Linde, Julia, and Tharja. should I even bother summoning right now? I kinda want to summon on Celica's banner, but those mages are kinda inferior to the ones I have right now. All my mages except Linde have competitively viable natures, so I don't really need them. I'm in dire need of frontline units, the only one I have that's good and bulky is Chrom. I tried to summon on Ike's banner in hope for Ike or Titania, but to no avail.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Welcome back!

I already have Linde, Julia, and Tharja. should I even bother summoning right now? I kinda want to summon on Celica's banner, but those mages are kinda inferior to the ones I have right now. All my mages except Linde have competitively viable natures, so I don't really need them. I'm in dire need of frontline units, the only one I have that's good and bulky is Chrom. I tried to summon on Ike's banner in hope for Ike or Titania, but to no avail.

You have what's basically the best mages not on a horse, so I wouldn't recommend it. If you ever want any of them later, then they'll definitely show up again as focuses or you could always just end up getting them out of the blue later.

Even with a poor nature, Linde can still push her weight, I just wouldn't invest SI into her. If you need blue magic muscle to get something done outside of Arena, she still does that. If what you need are frontline units, I'd probably just bide some time until whatever comes after the Celica banner. Lloyd's GHB should be next, so even if you don't want to swap out Chrom / run two red swordmen frontrunners, the "Battling Lloyd" banner should have better frontliner units than the mage heavy banners now, plus we'll probably have the extra 20 orbs from reaching the Gauntlet milestone by then.
have you seen :4corrin::4corrinf: in fates? the fact that they were ocs basically ruined the games in a narrative sense
That would probably be a net positive, tbh. Sonic games have some of the longest, most convoluted stories of any platform I've played. It's honestly faster to explain the plot of all three of Fates routes than Sonic 06.

You can't really do worse that that, unintentionally at least.

Last edited:
Top Bottom