• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Rizen

Smash Legend
because I'm a mii main and i immediately make everything better
Could be coincidence.
So this is a shirt that exists

And of course that means

I shouldn't be finding this is as funny as I currently am oh my god I can't stop laughing
The instant I saw that picture I thought of doing what happened in the cartoon.

Game Grumps kept mentioning Nicki Minaj so I looked her up on youtube. Holy c***, is that what passes for music?!!!

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
I mean it's not like I wasn't relevant before the PR.

I even got invited to be part of the Smash Bros team of a (still very small) eSports organization here in Brazil following the last tournament I went to because the boss of said organization was the one who allowed the TOs to use the venue for the game and apparently I caught his attention.
I know that you've made strides in the smash community, but you haven't been going to tournies for very long as far as I know,and your already top 5 in your country! You've only qualified for the PR like . . .twice? Regardless of your region that's pretty impressive.

And boy I've watched a lot of your tournies, I know you didn't become good over night!

:150:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I know that you've made strides in the smash community, but you haven't been going to tournies for very long as far as I know,and your already top 5 in your country! You've only qualified for the PR like . . .twice? Regardless of your region that's pretty impressive.

And boy I've watched a lot of your tournies, I know you didn't become good over night!

:150:
My first offline tournament was in August 20th of last year so... Huh it's actually been a full year since I got in the Brazilian community. Anyway I think it's been a good amount of time since I started going to stuff.

I actually only have been to like 7 tournaments I think. Not sure what you mean by only having qualified for the PR twice, I've been performing consistently well since my first tournament with my worst placing being 9th

are you telling me I sucked when you first saw me playing? rude

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
I just finished arguing with two people about the japanese courts system, prosecutorial conviction rates vs # cases presented for charging, and constitutional rights to foreign nationals as per their constitution.

In a thread about a Sailor Moon fanfiction.

Pls kill me in holy flame. It's the only thing that can wash the pain away.

I WILL FIGHT ANYONE WHO SAYS I DO NOT LISTEN TO INDIE ROCK I BASICALLY ONLY LISTEN TO INDIE ROCK THIS LIST IS GAY
In your defense, "I Fight For my Friends" totally sounds like an indie rock band name.

Lmao

The song is awesome because of how bad it is
I don't care what you, the country of Sweden, or Pierce Brosnan says; Momma Mia! is a horrible movie filled with horrible songs.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794

What will Entei do?

Flare Blitz _ _ Extreme Speed
Sacred Fire _ Stone Edge

Entei used Sacred Fire!
It's not very effective against the enemy Buddhabobo...

Well, at least I tried.

Lord Renning

Smash Journeyman
I just finished arguing with two people about the japanese courts system, prosecutorial conviction rates vs # cases presented for charging, and constitutional rights to foreign nationals as per their constitution.

In a thread about a Sailor Moon fanfiction.

In your defense, "I Fight For my Friends" totally sounds like an indie rock band name.

I don't care what you, the country of Sweden, or Pierce Brosnan says; Momma Mia! is a horrible movie filled with horrible songs.
Fanfiction is serious business.

Cardboardtubeknight

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
4914-7294-5851
109 minutes of people (mostly A-list stars who can't sing) singing ABBA songs at a pampered beast resort that I will never get back.

Not even Meryl Streep could save that movie.
I think I remember hearing about it. Luckily I had a 20 foot pole handy, and avoided it. ABBA is alright though, however the link didn't even link to that song. I was just being stupid, I'm stupid.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Found out who my new tutor will be for my next course, so I'll be making sure to talk to her when my course starts.
I'll be checking out the rest of TourneyLocator's stream today and possibly look at a speedrunner who plays Super Mario Maker levels as well (The more insanely difficult ones as well I might add.)

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
So that's why they aren't loading most of the time. Thanks for the confirmation ぱみゅ ぱみゅ .

Also, decided to check out the calculations for Eevee with a +2 in every stat. I could be wrong on this though.
But since it'll gain +2. I think it'll end up with 234 Attack, 110 Defense, 90 S.Attack, 140 S.Defense and 214 Speed. IF its got 252 in Attack and Speed, including max IVs as well.

So a Return from an Eevee would definitely hurt.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Since most of the shows I'm watching finished airing (And will have finished all the episodes of said shows on Crunchyroll), I'm gonna go and make Dabuz proud.

By watching The World Only God Knows once the shows I'm watching have finished. :secretkpop:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
So it's been over 4 years since I graduated from high school.

And last night I applied to a community college and I'll be going there in May.

Gorls, this is a big step for me. I've been working towards this and finally I feel financially comfortable to actually pursue this. I will have to eventually quit my job and move on to something that pays less. But also at the same time I should be helping my sister and brother-in-law get their small business off the ground and make it start turning a profit. Honestly, I'm very nervous about this, because it could easily not go in my favor, but it is something that I want so I'm going to take the risk.

I don't even have an SAT or ACT score so I have to go to the campus to take a placement test that tells me where I am at academically (probably kindergarten) and I think I'll do that Monday if everything lines up correctly.

This is my future.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070

Gorls, this is a big step for me. I've been working towards this and finally I feel financially comfortable to actually pursue this. I will have to eventually quit my job and move on to something that pays less. But also at the same time I should be helping my sister and brother-in-law get their small business off the ground and make it start turning a profit. Honestly, I'm very nervous about this, because it could easily not go in my favor, but it is something that I want so I'm going to take the risk.

I don't even have an SAT or ACT score so I have to go to the campus to take a placement test that tells me where I am at academically (probably kindergarten) and I think I'll do that Monday if everything lines up correctly.

This is my future.
Hope it goes really well for you!

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I'm really excited for you McKnightlíght McKnightlíght ! It's really good to go to college, even if you can't go right after college. Waiting until you feel financially certain is even smarter. I always feel bothered when I see someone going to college and not taking it seriously, because a lot of people (including myself) could NOT afford to flunk classes and take them over again. I have every confidence in your ability to succeed <3

You can be the college Ike you want to be

also community colleges ftw

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I'm looking forward to my University course that starts on the 1st of October. I am concerned about how I'll be able to design some things in the activities it provides.

I'm just glad that I got these books from the University through the post earlier this month.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
http://imgur.com/nV53MEV

What are you going for?

Also, a bi yearly reminder that if anyone here ever wants some math help, just shoot me a PM.
I'm going to the community college for an Associates in Business Administration. Not sure where I want to transfer to after that. Depends on how the business goes.

I'm planning on taking a practice test for math tonight when I get home from work. Probably going to suck at it because it's been a while since I've done any math problems.

I'm going to the community college for an Associates in Business Administration. Not sure where I want to transfer to after that. Depends on how the business goes.

I'm planning on taking a practice test for math tonight when I get home from work. Probably going to suck at it because it's been a while since I've done any math problems.
Do calc, it's OP

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070

Remember that situational Roy combo I found last year where Roy could do double sweetspot FAir into Up B to kill? Yeah, not a very smart idea. :secretkpop:

Also, dammit @ElderLolz making his way into other montages. :3

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Pre-cal isn't bad

the worst of it is graphing the trig functions, and that's pretty easy once you get the hang of it

pre-cal isn't a death sentence

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437

This is my future.
Good luck! I know you can do it!
I'll be your invisible cheerleader that's residing in Canada~
oymJUZU.gif

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I honestly do not know what to do today. Watch anime, play some Sm4sh, Monster Hunter or continue with Tokyo Mirage Sessions. :c

Last edited:
Top Bottom