• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000
Even if i main Sheik i'll probably not beat clouds often because i'm am not at the level where i can go even with cloud
Bruh. I once miraculously dealt with facing cloud 7 out of my last 10 matches in round robin pools (don't ask) going mario and gunner (also don't ask) and I'm like:

20160625010728.jpg

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Bruh. I once miraculously dealt with facing cloud 7 out of my last 10 matches in round robin pools (don't ask) going mario and gunner (also don't ask) and I'm like:
Ok so we don't get to ask but you do? Seems fair.

Last edited:

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000
I say that because I don't have a good answer to any question. It just happened.

AnchorTea

Smash Lord
NNID
AnchorageTea
Am I a furry if I find this kinda cute? (Downloaded this from 4chan btw. Its called taishou but after googling it, I couldnt find anything)

1468638288879.png

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Ok my attack on everyone's alert box is over

This is what happens when you don't visit this thread for like a week lol
Actually, I don't think there's enough hitstun provided by NAir at that percent to guarantee the footstool at all. So Link could at least force it to be a phantom footstool by air dodging or using an aerial.

You might even be able to footstool Zelda first lmao

On top of this, 1.1.5's changes actually REDUCED NAir's hitstun by a couple frames, making it less of a thing.

It's this kind of jank that shows up and people will believe is a thing, and then you'll see it as part of a DBZ convo in the art of Zelda smh...
I love how you started calling hype Zelda stuff "DBZ combos".
Anyway, watching that made me wonder if we can get anything at all off of Falling Nair>Footstool. It might be possible to pull off on at least a few characters, since Usmash works and it's frame 9 while our jumpsquat is frame 6. The only move I could see benefit would be Nayru's though. An instant Din's could also maybe work to sourspot it, but the opponent would likely be able to shield.

Like even if it does work it will probably never be used anyway, lol. I'm just trying to think of new stuff that doesn't take weeks of practice coughledgecancelscough

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Lol, I'm trying to improve, but even by 21st July 2017 I still won't be at his level
My goal is to reach around the best 100 players in the world by next year. Big step I know, but I've got a year.
With four characters formulated, I decided to relax and play some Classic Mode. So far, I can only beat 9.0 with King Dedede... someday.
I think today I'll go online for the first time. Probably going to get bodied as I find decent people on For Glory... but we all start somewhere. Actually while I'm at it, am I the only one who finds Wii U FG to be brilliant? I often find nice and good players and the ability to exchange game tags is awesome. My favorite time was when I fought a guy named MUDA MUDA MUDA, and I typed in ORA ORA ORA, and got a ^-^ back. Stuff like that just warms your heart.

Last edited:

Virtue

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TripleTriad
3DS FC
3609-1766-6115
Probably going to get bodied as I find decent people on For Glory... but we all start somewhere. Actually while I'm at it, am I the only one who finds Wii U FG to be brilliant? I often find nice and good players and the ability to exchange game tags is awesome. My favorite time was when I fought a guy named MUDA MUDA MUDA, and I typed in ORA ORA ORA, and got a ^-^ back. Stuff like that just warms your heart.
Well it may be good for you but FG leaves me feeling frustrated since:
I hate FD, and it's the only stage.
Lack of a tangible matchmaking system means I'm either paired with people who aren't using their characters properly or people way out of my league. There's seemingly no in-between.
Also there's lag. Tons and tons of lag.
I usually only play online on streams/with people from the Zelda Social, it's more satisfying.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

About to do some more work, and I'll be checking out Episode 3 of NEW GAME! soon as well.

The work piece I'm doing is trying to keep a diary log for a week, with notes and observations.

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
The weird thing fighting FG folk to CPU's... is that they are human. On one hand, they know the character they are playing. On the other, humans don't have frame one reactions. For Glory often shows where I need to improve. I've got an issue that is important to fix that I discovered today:My confidence decides my quality of play. If I'm unconfident, I make fatal mistakes. I also suck at Adaptation. Those are two areas I need to work on.
Pit is an absolutely fantastic character. It's nice to be able to force opponents back. I don't have to play patiently either.
I met a Marth who could perfect pivot. I swear I meet the best. I actually went toe to toe with him with Pit several times. Then I switched pulled out Zelda to see if I should drop her completely.... and proceeded to land 4 LK and win. Yeah no, ain't dropping that gorl.
One of the things I hate about FF is that for casual play, there's like no items. 2-3 per match. That seriously needs to be fixed

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Lol, I'm trying to improve, but even by 21st July 2017 I still won't be at his level
My goal is to reach around the best 100 players in the world by next year. Big step I know, but I've got a year.
With four characters formulated, I decided to relax and play some Classic Mode. So far, I can only beat 9.0 with King Dedede... someday.
I think today I'll go online for the first time. Probably going to get bodied as I find decent people on For Glory... but we all start somewhere. Actually while I'm at it, am I the only one who finds Wii U FG to be brilliant? I often find nice and good players and the ability to exchange game tags is awesome. My favorite time was when I fought a guy named MUDA MUDA MUDA, and I typed in ORA ORA ORA, and got a ^-^ back. Stuff like that just warms your heart.
If you want to improve and can't go to tournaments, go to smashladder. Do not go on for glory trash trust me

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Alright everyone so here's the final list of people that will be in PPG2!

@ElderLolz
@berserker00
@BJN39
@Cress!
EODM07 EODM07
@Trieste SP
@Jaguar360
@CrispyT-Bone
@Koiba
Antonykun Antonykun
Virtue Virtue
@XDanDan612
Eddie The Pacifist Eddie The Pacifist
SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4

Hopefully I didn't miss out on anyone. Next step for you gorls is to get some music that preferably does NOT have copyright issues when posted on YouTube. So unfortunately no Lady Gaga or whatever. You may also make a banner, or ask Lorde Lorde to make one for you. Here's hoping for a mid August release!

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Alright everyone so here's the final list of people that will be in PPG2!

@ElderLolz
@berserker00
@BJN39
@Cress!
EODM07 EODM07
@Trieste SP
@Jaguar360
@CrispyT-Bone
@Koiba
Antonykun Antonykun
Virtue Virtue
@XDanDan612
Eddie The Pacifist Eddie The Pacifist
SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4

Hopefully I didn't miss out on anyone. Next step for you gorls is to get some music that preferably does NOT have copyright issues when posted on YouTube. So unfortunately no Lady Gaga or whatever. You may also make a banner, or ask Lorde Lorde to make one for you. Here's hoping for a mid August release!
Don't worry. I still got those two tracks for you to choose from, although you've most likely chosen which one would be best suited for my part.

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
I chose Cory In The House (Final Boss Phase 2) from Slivagunner, which is actually an DS version of some Gurren Lagann song.
I love Slivagunner tbh. The idea of taking music from a video games and mixing them with memes is my cup of tea
:love:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
what is with you kids and mean girls

well either way, I've been working on restoring an old fight stick. It's been interesting experience so far to say the least. The wiring looked rather ancient wasn't sure how operational everything was. Found out the buttons were in working condition, but the stick only was doing the up direction so new parts already needing to be ordered.

Gonna need to figure out what to for some of the other buttons though as the only work with the original PCB, but the stick def takes priority since that would make it usable at that point

well either way, I've been working on restoring an old fight stick. It's been interesting experience so far to say the least. The wiring looked rather ancient wasn't sure how operational everything was. Found out the buttons were in working condition, but the stick only was doing the up direction so new parts already needing to be ordered.

Gonna need to figure out what to for some of the other buttons though as the only work with the original PCB, but the stick def takes priority since that would make it usable at that point
gorl

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070

Hope it goes well for you on mending that Arcade Stick!

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
U gorls think ur mean cuz u talk sassy to other ladies?

I went to prison.

I'm mean.

:150:

Top Bottom