• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Chez G.

Yay...
NNID
toomanygames64
Hey gorls. I've been to the hospital lately visiting my dad. I should still be able to drop by every now and then though.

Speaking of the hospital, somebody once asked me if I was playing Pokemon GO. This game is stupid popular right now!

I didn't download it at the time btw. In fact, I still haven't.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
because you must look back at your cringefest and accept it
OMG BUT IT'S SO BAD THOUGH
crie gif.gif

This was my third post
per Speed]
[/spoiler]
I remember I was SUPER shy when I first joined so I mostly just lurked and liked posts
I also used my brother's tablet to look at the Zelda social

I'm assuming what happened was that I hit the quote button when I tried to like it

And then I SOMEHOW hit the post button

Honestly I found this out like, 5 months after
I guess the page reloaded or something

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
literally help

which fairy do i use

Number 3, Spark. 4's pretty nice too. Dress is all regal. 3's skirt reminds me of FFX... Why did I sell it... Should have kept it, beat it, and then sold it if I really wanted the HD remaster... Ugh.

I really like Tera primarily because i get to run around as an anthropomorphic guinea pig with out feeling completely punished
Oh yeah, that game... I'd start feeling self-conscious about playing as a Castanic...

We should all play Runesca- *gets slapped by a passing Zelda*

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Number 3, Spark. 4's pretty nice too. Dress is all regal. 3's skirt reminds me of FFX... Why did I sell it... Should have kept it, beat it, and then sold it if I really wanted the HD remaster... Ugh.

Oh yeah, that game... I'd start feeling self-conscious about playing as a Castanic...

We should all play Runesca- *gets slapped by a passing Zelda*
then play a popori, you literally cannot get self conscious with cute anthropomorphic animals

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I somehow read that as "Poppuri" and now I feel a burning urge to replay Harvest Moon.
:196:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Gonna try and do some other work today, since I'm stuck on one exercise that I'm kind of lost at. So I'll skip that and come back to it when my Tutor has replied to my email.

I still haven't gotten Pokemon GO. But that's because I never use my phone now, and that I'm a lazy piece of TRASH. But speaking of Pokemon, I've been playing some more Pokemon Shuffle, the fact they have certain stages where you're forced to use items to win is just sad really. I've gotten up to Roserade, and I'll need to use almost every affordable item just to beat it. Which is what I had to do against that damn Vivillon. (Also, on the 17th, Pokenchi will be showing some footage of Pokemon Sun and Moon. :yeahboi: )

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
at that percent d-tilt comboes into f-air for diddy so you will see diddy spamming dtilt forever
Just 10-20% later Dtilt to Usmash kill combo begins

And they start spamming it even more smh

Srsly though if Diddy received another nerf all I want is that Dtilt doesn't combo into Usmash at kill percent

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Just played some more Tokyo Mirage Sessions.

And I now got Mamori in my party. :yeahboi:
And I now have a Master Seal. I'd like to ask...

Who shall I have change into what class? And when I change a character's Mirage, will I have to master former weapons again that I've already mastered? (Everyone except Itsuki are at Lv. 34, Itsuki's at Lv. 36)

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
So I got the Kirby Nendoroid and I'm having the best time ever

I'm getting the Young Link nendoroid sometime this week too and I can't wait ahh

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
then play a popori, you literally cannot get self conscious with cute anthropomorphic animals
But horns are so cool! If only their armor weren't so skimpy... Even the guys could give any random Dead or Alive character a run for her money.

Also, reading "Popori" wrong reminds me of that stupid PooPouri commercial that ran on YouTube for some inexplicable reason.

I somehow read that as "Poppuri" and now I feel a burning urge to replay Harvest Moon.
:196:
Now I have an urge to play Harvest Moon too...

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny

Thanks Pokemon GO.

edit: To the Hyrule Warriors Legends players here, anyone gotten the Glass Cannon rental skill? Interested in knowing how big the attack boost is, it sounds like it might be more fun than Magic Fountain if it's substantial.

edit2: nvm apparently it's a bit stronger than the damage increase from a double Bombos fairy + focus spirit. If those stack without getting capped it sounds hilarious, but if they don't it'd be a huge waste of time to grind toward.

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Shame I can't find footage of his Xrd play. I even can't find recent 9B footage in Smash 4. Wonder if 9B stills plays Potemkin. Xrd Potemkin is so jokes in comparison. AC Potemkin is so fun :denzel:
you specifically tell me what's better about old pot? never played before xrd

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614
you specifically tell me what's better about old pot? never played before xrd
In short, Potemkin lost a lot of tools he had in Accent Core. In particular, AC Pot had a vacuum effect on his 2S that was super useful. He even had an air version of buster in that game. The FRC system in AC gave him better mid screen damage. Pot Buster has a bit stronger too. AC Heat Knuckle gave stupid amounts of oki time which Pot in Xrd wishes he had. It's a bad look overall. Look up footage of FAB AC Pot and compare to his XRD Pot. Those make the difference in strength between the versions clear. FAB still does that work somehow even with a gimped Pot.

BTW, what's your PSN? I'm playing Rev a lot these days. Mine's Viewtiful_Noel.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
BTW, what's your PSN? I'm playing Rev a lot these days. Mine's Viewtiful_Noel.
that feel when on pc. get a PS someday for a GG machine. I'm also super scrubby
I really need to get into online too, I've been drilling myself, but nothing like actual matches as a beginner to help develop that ever so needed neutral (it's so sloppy right now)
FAB still does that work somehow even with a gimped Pot.
cause he just blocks everything and either has godly reflexes or reads
never get tired of pot corner combos too

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Finally figured out what my University exercise meant by "Punctuality", I just have to keep a log of the things I've done for the week. Which shouldn't be too bad. Once I get that done, I think I'll be golden.
Also, I decided to watch ReLIFE from the beginning and on Crunchyroll. I would get the free two week trial/30 day trial. Buuut I can't be bothered, even though I could create a PayPal account just so I can get the free trial, but again too lazy.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
That's why you use it as a combo finisher/punisher and not to approach with.
Speaking of which. Beefy Smash Doods posted a video about more untechable stuff. More or less, when you're in a spinning knockback animation. So technically, Link can TC into if he gets the spinning knockback animation.

Which happens 1/4 of the time over 100%. :V

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070

New guide from My Smash Corner on beating Luma. :yeahboi:

He forgot another one who is the best counter to Rosalina and Luma.
The select screen. Don't pick her. :secretkpop:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051

New guide from My Smash Corner on beating Luma. :yeahboi:

He forgot another one who is the best counter to Rosalina and Luma.
The select screen. Don't pick her. :secretkpop:
*goes to the Swordfighter Section*
*Hears him recommend aerial trashsault*

mfw:

gorl Rosalinda is going to punish the frig out of the start up animation with star bits

Top Bottom