• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I always go crazy when I see this combo just because of how incredibly sassy it looks. Peach sistahs doing werk.

Armada's Peach Parasol combo on Leffen. At 4:00.

Last edited:

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Omg THAT GAME.
Bad childhood memories...
Oh I actually played that game religiously when I got sick during a vacation at my uncles' house. There was nothing to do inside the house so I played that thing for like 3 days straight.

There was no end to it :(, if the yeti chased you then it meant you had completed your run and you HAD TO DIE.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I improved my Lucario classic score by 150k, but my total high score GSP for classic is still 2882784.

I wish there were leaderboards, I want to know what's above me still

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788
Up-tilt into upsmash kinda works at early percents if you wants to pretend she has one. I use her up smash more then I should I think, but it's worked.. sometimes..

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Up-tilt into upsmash kinda works at early percents if you wants to pretend she has one. I use her up smash more then I should I think, but it's worked.. sometimes..
i actually do that too, on fast fallers it's pretty good if they're smart enough (rip roll glory) to figure out how to di out of her dthrow combos
useless fact of the day: dthrow --> running usmash works on shield shulk until like 90% lol

Last edited:

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788
Screenshot_37.png
i actually do that too, on fast fallers it's pretty good if they're smart enough (rip roll glory) to figure out how to di her dthrow combos
useless fact of the day: dthrow --> running usmash works on shield shulk until like 90% lol
I do that too. I use it for when people don't air dodge as well, but other then that it's usually me just throwing it out. I just want her to have an upsmash okay..

Edit: I'd like to thank all my fans <3

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Any of you gorls want to play?

warning: I'm not very good

NNID is NAshey88

Last edited:

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
UThrow into USmash is a true combo on Fox if he's <20%.

I got excited and hoped it might work on other fast fallers too, but no, it only works on Fox. Oh well...

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Why Women! WHHYYYYYYY!!!!! They try to destroy my relationship, they try to flirt, they try to be sexual just to get to me. And now, they are literally hurting themselves!
@ Twili Twili
Please, I need your help more than ever. What should I do?

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Just died at 0% from an opposing raw Farore's Wind on the walkoff part of Castle Siege.

The more you know.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Why Women! WHHYYYYYYY!!!!! They try to destroy my relationship, they try to flirt, they try to be sexual just to get to me. And now, they are literally hurting themselves!
@ Twili Twili
You still want my advice after last time? ;_;

What's going on, and how can I help?

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I feel bad for making you wait ;;
But I can't play for 10mins
Had to DQ cause of this rolly Olimar
Forgive me
lol it's fine.

And in the future, you can just sd twice and then leave. (unless you actually care about your win rate or something)

D

Deleted member

So I was at my little sister's school to watch her basketball game, and I swear, the other team was so dirty ooooooh xD There was this one girl on the team my sister was facing against and she played so freaking violent and dirty. And like, there was this little girl named Millie on my sister's team and my mom was going crazy for her xD I think my mom cheered more for Millie than my sister xD

(When I heard my mom cheering for Millie and not my little sister):

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I got too greedy 0-0
That up-b elevator though
Sorry about the lag spikes though x_x

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I got too greedy 0-0
That up-b elevator though
lol you almost 3 stocked me. I kept on trying to go for elevators but I whiffed a bunch of them and you murdered me.

lag actually isn't that bad. I've had it a lot worse before so this is nothing.

edit: kirby matchup with rosalina is hard lol. I've never played anyone who is decent with kirby so it's all new for me. gj with your kirby

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Of course I do Twili.
So basically, a girl is hurting herself... Because of me for some reason....
I really appreciate that you wouldn't let a mistake stop you from coming to me for help. Thank you, honestly.

Are there any more details you can give me? Age, how well you know her, etc?

Alias

Smash Apprentice
Zelda doesnt have a tiptoe animation
and she isn't in any of the menus icons(except Replay Channel... but that doesn't really count)

thanks Sakura

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
@ Twili Twili
I like giving advice... Well, I like saying a bunch of Philosophical nonsense that I think is advice

According to TKBreezy, Kirby should be my main.
you better still finish doc's frame data

Mericus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mericus
So I was playing Melee again because I wanted to go back to play around with L-Cancels/etc. plus I was sick of SSB4....,
then a thought came to my mind...

Why does SSB4 have such high Landing Lag? :I
If they wanted to reduce the barrier of entry for newcomers, they could have easily just made Smooth Landing require no input > the gameplay would benefit w/o increasing the skill gap.

Idk, alot of decisions they made like Zelda's lack of safe Air > Ground approaches with that horrendous Landing Lag
( Zelda isn't even the only one who suffers from this ) just don't sit right with me :/

Last edited:
Top Bottom