• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I usually watch his streams and I participate in viewer battles when he does them, leading to me getting destroyed every time.
...Gorl you must have sent me the wrong replay, because I don't see you getting bodied at all, I see you going even with him.

You doubt yourself too much. He was leading most of the time, but only by a few percents. Sometimes you were in the lead!

You need more :D in your posts. :D

OKAY WAIT I'M WATCHING IT AGAIN
YOU WERE LEADING THE FIRST STOCK 51% TO 84%. HAVING A 33% LEAD ON SOMEONE IS NOT GETTING BODIED, IT'S THE OTHER WAY AROUND IF ANYTHING.

Last edited:

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614
Off topic here (kinda): Anybody here play Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator, OverWatch or even Street Fighter V on PS4? Ever since GG especially, I find Smash 4 really unsatisfying to play and hard to go back to. My PSN is Viewtiful_Noel. If anyone is here is willing to try GG, I'll think you find a very fun game with tons of freedom and room for creativity.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Revelator looks fun (well, Jack-O looks fun), but I don't have a PS4 and my laptop wouldn't be able to run it. ;_;

I got pressured into trying Accent Core when that was new, but previous GG games didn't have any characters I liked so I never got into the series.

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614
Revelator looks fun (well, Jack-O looks fun), but I don't have a PS4 and my laptop wouldn't be able to run it. ;_;

I got pressured into trying Accent Core when that was new, but previous GG games didn't have any characters I liked so I never got into the series.
Jack O is mad easy. The leveled up goons she summons are almost free neutral and act even in block stun. Plus one button dp and a easy input command grab. That character is a problem lol

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I made my logo, may change it a bit though to include:4wiifitm:.
PPG2 Logo Transparent Fixed.png

Yes I want both names there
Am I taking this video too seriously

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051

I decided to look up who Jack-o is and yep looks about the type of character yew would use

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I decided to look up who Jack-o is and yep looks about the type of character yew would use
Design-wise, definitely.

I have no idea if I'd like how she plays though. The whole summoner thing is...really different. Probably cool for pressure, but I prefer a more direct approach to zoning. I guess if I got the game I'd have Faust as a potential fallback maybe, though if he didn't keep me interested in AC I don't think he'd keep me interested in Rev.

but lol I wouldn't be able to play Xrd until I got a computer that could play Overwatch, and at that point Overwatch would probably take over my life

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
overwatch is literally the best game released this year. i'd be surprised if it didn't get GOTY

i've always hated fps games, but overwatch is amazing

i'm excited for the golden weapons to be added into the game

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
So I'm playing OW and like usual I select Genji and tab out so I can do something else while waiting for the game to start

Tfw literally everyone selects Genji except for a lone Mercy player

Tfw we win anyway

went quick play and played mercy. all the other players except one guy went defense (hanzo/widow) except this one guy. was praying he'd go tank but he went bastion, so yeah more defense whoo pee ****ing doo. in my head, i was like

but we won anyway. mercy is still guuuud. we take those

edit: same thing happened to fullmoon? LOL. it happens a lot anyway

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I just won a game with 4 supports. :p 2 Symmetras, a Zen, and me as Mercy. The other 2 were Widowmaker and Bastion.
tbh I see people complain about nobody choosing support when I have the opposite problem. Not that I have a problem with it though. :rolleyes:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Getting ready to do the rest of my final piece for this part of my Uni Course, and just looking through some Replays that I think would do good, before posting them onto YouTube. (I'll probably post them in about 2 and a half hours.)

I'll give SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 the links to two songs I would like to have used via PM as well.

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
i was triple queueing with some friends

we all picked roadhog, and so did the randoms

we somehow ended up winning attack on anubis

Last edited:
i was triple queueing with some friends

we all picked roadhog, and so did the randoms

we somehow ended up winning attack on anubis
that's funny

my brother did the exact same thing. on anubis, on attack

and won ._.

eeeeeeh. coincidence, i guess

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Ahhhh I need OW to play Mercyyyy

She looks like too much fun, I just wanna be everyone's mamma

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Greening and I were playing together on Sunday night.

We were on attack on Route 66, so we both decided to go Tracer. Then the other 4 people on our team thought it'd be a good idea to also go Tracer.

The other team had 2 Torbjorns, a Symmetra, a Widowmaker, and two other random characters (I think it was Reinhardt and Reaper).

Needless to say, it was one of the worst experiences in my life.

You couldn't even do anything without getting destroyed by turrets.

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
so mercy is probably best OW waifu
>but phil, she's 37
that's ok, as long as she's cute
>but phil, she's even older than @Fernosaur
>and we all know that fern is literally everyone's grandpa
>so what does that make her?????

chiyo.png

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Jet Set Lucio is much more fun tho.

He believes in his teammates before they hilariously **** up by avoiding the control point and think that OW is a team death-match game.

[breaks roller blades in frustration]

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Currently watching VGBC's Stream from yesterday of Smash 4.

Umeki's Peach looks really good! Loving how he uses her. <3
It's a shame that RAIN lost to a Sheik main. :c

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Just played Mighty No. 9

◥ಢ┴ಢ◤

Hey . . . . BUT IT'S BETTER THAN NOTHING!

◥θ益θ◤ノ ┻━┻

:150:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 I have access to photoshop

I can do the character images for each person if you want?

i'll make an example later

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 I have access to photoshop

I can do the character images for each person if you want?

i'll make an example later
If you don't mind it would be appreciated! I can give you dimensions and the like at a later time too

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
Finally unlocked the Carbon Fiber skin for Genji via loot box. Easily one of my favorite skins in the game. I'm not even that good with Genji but the first game with Carbon Fiber I went 17-2 so it's a sign I guess? lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom