• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
hi FullMoon FullMoon hi @|ven|

what did you girls think of my ******* reinhardt play

(pls play OW with me, I hate solo q ;-;)
I didn't get to see you much during the game unfortunately because I was too busy dying with Zen lol

Unfortunately playing with you gorls made my ping go pretty high, it was playable still but I'm probs not gonna be playing Genji with high latency lol

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
At my local this week, one of the players brought in their wii u with custom costumes.

Had stuff like captian america/falcon and cloud2king.
Best one was trump dorf tho

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
At my local this week, one of the players brought in their wii u with custom costumes.

I'm triggered that he changed the CSS but still has Diddy, Robin, and the DLC characters away from the other characters from their series.

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Currently on Donald Trump dicussion thread, we have entered the death spiral and are now flirting with racist ideologies.

BJN39 BJN39 real talk: this thread has to be worst than CCI. looking at it makes me want to vommit.

:150:

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717

I bet Duck Hunt is Hilldog and Charizard is Burnie Sanders.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
In more news Y2Kay Y2Kay is not good at following my advice.

SisT, first you continue to torture yourself in CCI and then you literally go and start discussing with users in the Trump w/e thread.

I know yew were there because I'm a red tyranT and we red tyranTs have to know when something is getting messy.

No wonder you call it "the worst thread," you are going in there and lengthening the thread's lifespan and having internet arguments about politics. Suicide tbh.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Venus flytraps are cool af tbh

it's a plant that KILLS and EATS stuff

what's not to like

D

Deleted member

Oops, my bad, I was thinking of your match with FullMoon during the Zelda Social Tournament on Halberd, couldn't remember if that was in the first PPG or not.
AHHH OH MY GOD I REMEMBER THAT. I feel like someone uploaded it in another video but I'm not too sure.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
And this is probably the one I go on often. I usually stay in the Smash and Splatoon sections, but the off topic board is terrible.
I've seen threads such as "How much hair do you like on your bf's p****?" And then you see an innocent child walk in and ask "do you like ice cream or cake more? :) :)"
Wait, someone made a gif exampling this.

Even though I barely visit that part of the website, I KNOW that all of those questions have been asked, multiple times probably.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Quickly going to do a bit of my Uni work before my TA arrives today to help me go through the work. I'm gonna try and get it all done before the 1st of July. Since that is the deadline. Wish me luck girls! :yeahboi:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I like how Rhythm Heaven Megamix has only been out for a few days and it's already made me way saltier than Pokken or Overwatch have ever made me. Not even Smash or Splatoon has made me this salty in months. tbf I don't play them that much anymore but still, this is a single player game but it trolls you in so many ways and it's getting noticeably unfair.
There's a VS mode with CPU's and it has bias to the computers every game. I counted one game, I had 2 misses, the CPU had 5. The CPU still won. And then there's the challenges, where you have Cosmic Rhythm Rally and Air Rally sped up so much that the 3DS can't read button presses that fast so you miss way more than you should. It has a gauge on the bottom screen to tell you how far off you were and it'll say that I pressed nothing, so it wasn't that I was off, it just doesn't even read me pressing the button. Also Ninja Bodyguard is still confusing and senseless.

But it's so addicting. ;_;

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
All these posts are early what I look forward to in the morning. Also, @Cress, I'll send it to you. I have to prepare you for a terrible ID however. My only excuse is that I created this at the age of 12, and 12 year olds aren't the most "Thinking ahead" kind of people.
Alright, time to open Pandora's Box:
Gamingexpert12

Last edited:
i had the worst user name of all time back when i was playing runescape

back then, i was a huge fan of spongebob and i wanted to try out runescape so i was thinking of something related to sponge. for some reason, "sponge blast" came into my hand and well, that's the name i used. no one seemed to give a **** though back then but that's probably because everyone was a kid when they were playing runescape

edit:

not relevant but

Last edited:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
i had the worst user name of all time back when i was playing runescape

back then, i was a huge fan of spongebob and i wanted to try out runescape so i was thinking of something related to sponge. for some reason, "sponge blast" came into my hand and well, that's the name i used. no one seemed to give a **** though back then but that's probably because everyone was a kid when they were playing runescape
It took me a second to realise how bad Sponge Blast is. Jesus Christ. I just hate GamingExpert12 because it makes me look like an arrogant ****

well tbf, i've made some questionable username decisions recently. naming myself reserved is one of them. i'll take sponge blast over that garbage :^)

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
In more news Y2Kay Y2Kay is not good at following my advice.

SisT, first you continue to torture yourself in CCI and then you literally go and start discussing with users in the Trump w/e thread.

I know yew were there because I'm a red tyranT and we red tyranTs have to know when something is getting messy.

No wonder you call it "the worst thread," you are going in there and lengthening the thread's lifespan and having internet arguments about politics. Suicide tbh.
I had that post written up after I left
:150:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
In Y2Kay Y2Kay 's defense, I'm not sure the dude he was arguing with was even talking about politics.

And life just wouldn't be the same if you didn't take at least some time once and awhile to tell people they are wrong on the internet.

Wait, someone made a gif exampling this.

Even though I barely visit that part of the website, I KNOW that all of those questions have been asked, multiple times probably.
This is why when a site has places like that, you need a dedicated mod team that knows what they're doing. Having a "We Are Not Your Doctor / Therapist / etc" is also pretty important.

I mean, also helps if your primary demographic skews older, more likely that everything has to be evidence based and people are more likely to call other out on fallacies and read the actual sources to verify.

Last edited:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
.....This site has some dark places

You could also send replays to me and I can record them.* NNID is PuffleKirby21.

*Note: You can only send replays to me when Nintendo feels like it because sometimes it takes a few days to send a replay for no reason other than lol Nintendo's servers suck.
I sent the friend request, just letting you know now :)

Last edited by a moderator:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
How do you delete posts?
General users can't just delete posts.

At least, I don't remember being able to before I was modded.

You just have to try not to accidentally double post. :^) They never escape Zelda Momma's eye.

Or Lavani's screenshotting if Zelda Momma is the one accidentally double posting.

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
The post's got merged, and no punishment for it... yet. And now I've discovered that someone exists who named themselves "Zelda Momma". Very intriguing.
Hmm.. I wonder what a Red Tyrant is..
FullMoon FullMoon Shiny Greninja looks really bad*** on one hand, really ugly on the other.
Edit: Why does A s s need to be censored?

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Re: Usernames
PuffleKirby21 came from me signing up for YouTube back in 2009 and panicking on the spot because I hadn't thought of a username before signing up. I think it also shows what 2 games I was interested in back then. I just used that username on every website since, this one was am exception (even then, PK21 is just the name abbreviated). I've been trying to move on to Cress, or at least I would have if @Cress didn't take that name for a month then never come back

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Re: Usernames
PuffleKirby21 came from me signing up for YouTube back in 2009 and panicking on the spot because I hadn't thought of a username before signing up. I think it also shows what 2 games I was interested in back then. I just used that username on every website since, this one was am exception (even then, PK21 is just the name abbreviated). I've been trying to move on to Cress, or at least I would have if @Cress didn't take that name for a month then never come back
What did "Puffle" come from? Also, I always think of Cress from Pokemon B&W when I see your name. Y'know, the guy who fought you in the first gym if you chose Tepig.

Virtue

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TripleTriad
3DS FC
3609-1766-6115
Well, I don't really have an old name I used on Youtube or whatever. However, I had the cringiest 12 year old-made NNID anyone could ever have, and I'm too embarassed to reveal it. :v
Luckily I created a new NNID so nobody ever has to see that monstrosity ever again.

Last edited:
Top Bottom