• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I wonder if I should avoid Ranked Battles on Pokken for now. Since Shadow Mewtwo was confirmed to have a Infinite Block String.

And don't wanna get too addicted to Pokken, still need to get a bit of rust off on Sm4sh. :yeahboi:

Daenerys

Smash Rookie
I wonder if I should avoid Ranked Battles on Pokken for now. Since Shadow Mewtwo was confirmed to have a Infinite Block String.

And don't wanna get too addicted to Pokken, still need to get a bit of rust off on Sm4sh. :yeahboi:
He probably will be the first nerf of Pokken.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408

Play Friendly Battles instead, they are the exact same as ranked battles ruleset-wise, but rank isn't affected. Good for warming up before going into ranked. ;)

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Play Friendly Battles instead, they are the exact same as ranked battles ruleset-wise, but rank isn't afranked. Good for warming up before going into ranked. ;)
True. But I haven't unlocked all Assists and both Mewtwos yet. (I've gotten through both Green & Blue Leagues, going to Red League now). :V

Plus, I'm maining what is considered by RankedBoost on their Tier List to be the worst character in the game being Braixen. Seriously RankedBoost? The game has been out for only a few days, and you make a Tier List now!?

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Plus, I'm maining what is considered by RankedBoost on their Tier List to be the worst character in the game being Braixen. Seriously RankedBoost? The game has been out for only a few days, and you make a Tier List now!?
I don't know what's dumber.
The fact that they made a tier list just 1 day after the game came out (it is changed from the arcade version, Gardevoir isn't terrible and a few other changes were made I think), or the fact that they made a written version of their list but it's completely different from the one in their video.
The written one put Braixen in A and said Suicune was the worst lmao

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I don't know what's dumber.
The fact that they made a tier list just 1 day after the game came out (it is changed from the arcade version, Gardevoir isn't terrible and a few other changes were made I think), or the fact that they made a written version of their list but it's completely different from the one in their video.
The written one put Braixen in A and said Suicune was the worst lmao
Betting the only reason they put Braixen in A is because of her combo potential. She feels like a TvC character stuck in Pokken. Which is a good thing. :yeahboi:

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
I don't know how to play Braixen. But then again I also don't know how to play Blaziken so what in the world am I even doing? Chicken has easy damage at least.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I don't know how to play Braixen. But then again I also don't know how to play Blaziken so what in the world am I even doing? Chicken has easy damage at least.
I decided to go with Braixen since her playstyle is basically Marvel vs. Capcom. Doing combos with assists. Annnd I just did a Corner combo with her involving Rotom's assist. :yeahboi:

I was gonna use Gardevoir, but even though she's meant to be played as a zoner, combos aren't really worth it for her. Maybe I'll try another Pokemon as a sub.

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
I'm kinda mixing Braixen and Blaziken. Don't know how to combo with Braixen but she has nice mobility. I also don't know good times to use assists even though I did the combo training. Blaziken combos are easy and he's got this risky offense to him.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I play Chandelure because he's just too adorable not to use.
Who needs edge when you've got pretty lights

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I only play Garchomp. You see there is a huge backstory to Pokken that most people don't know that me and my friends made up.

Pikachu Libre is the main character of Pokken and after every match he wins he kills the Pokemon he fought and the trainer and then eats both of them. In the canon Pikachu Libre only puts stats into attack and is so powerful that no one can stop is carnivorous rampage.

Garchomp is another character in this story, he's not as strong as Pikachu Libre but he fears him so much that he also eats the victims of his matches to please Pikachu Libre. That's why he looks like this.

But slowly Garchomp is getting more powerful and he is putting every point into defense. He is like Silver Surfer and Pikachu Libre is like Galactus. The climax of the story is when the unstoppable force meets the unmovable object.

It's a pretty good plot for the game, something I really didn't expect from a Pokemon fighting game, but really interesting. They're taking on some major subjects that most games don't have the balls to even touch.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I only play Garchomp. You see there is a huge backstory to Pokken that most people don't know that me and my friends made up.

Pikachu Libre is the main character of Pokken and after every match he wins he kills the Pokemon he fought and the trainer and then eats both of them. In the canon Pikachu Libre only puts stats into attack and is so powerful that no one can stop is carnivorous rampage.
Libre is a girl

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
I mainly use Sceptile (his traps wreck the AI btw), with an additional pokemon from each category. Currently that's Gardevoir in Technical, Charizard in Power, and Mewtwo in Standard.

Rizen

Smash Legend
He is like Silver Surfer and Pikachu Libre is like Galactus. The climax of the story is when the unstoppable force meets the unmovable object.
Don't you mean Batman and the Joker?

Edit, holy ****, I just saw the picture:

Was Gard impaled through the chest by a watermelon slice?

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Don't you mean Batman and the Joker?

Edit, holy ****, I just saw the picture:

Was Gard impaled through the chest by a watermelon slice?
it's practically the official art, been that way forever, cept the long feet thing

Libre is a girl
people already calling her R. pika
I was gonna use Gardevoir, but even though she's meant to be played as a zoner, combos aren't really worth it for her
it's a fighting game, combos are worth it to everyone

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I still can't get over the fact that Gardevoir's artwork is literally Smash 4 Zelda's pose. Not that I'm mad about it or anything.

While we're at it Mewtwo's Smash artwork is somewhat similar too. Maybe waving your arm out is a Nintendo trait of Magic/Psychic users, lol.

Last edited:

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542
What page is the Zelda got buffed reactions at? Also lets make Zelda boards great again!

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
So apparently the game sees "Finger Bang" as offensive and blocks it in the tag creation.

I'm really disappointed.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
People told me to use Twitter so I'm going to try this again. List your twitters for me so I can follow you!

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
I can use my Gamecube controller again outside of tournaments. I shouldn't feel this good about it, but I do. No more 3DS. I'm free. I'm free.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I rediscovered that Machinima (youtube) actually has some funny series. I browsed their play lists and laughed harder than I'd like to admit at Teenage Pokemon. It's a good way to kill 15 minutes if you like adult gaming parodies.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
How is Twitter?

I've been thinking about making one, but I'm afraid it'll end up like my FB where I'll never use it lol
If you follow the right people it is hilarious. You'll get a good dose of your memes.

Top Bottom