• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Just checking what activities/excercises I have to do for my University Modules. And since I'll be away for a week starting tomorrow (I'll be back on the 18th I believe). I thought I'd try and get some of the work done while I'm away. Then I'll have 6 days left when I get back to do a T-Shirt Design. :V

That'll be FUN.

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
I'll be Rollin out with my robotics team to Arkansas soon

And I can't even bring smash with me ;-;

:150:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I think I'm almost finished with PXZ2. I'm at Chapter 39, and I think it may end at Chapter 40, or maybe 41.

I have a feeling I know what the unlocks will be after you finish the Story. I predict New Game+, Sound Test (Including the ability to have any song play at any given time), and a harder difficulty.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
As promised, all my uploads from last tournament are up! Linking them here if you guys want to check it out! Any critique would be helpful, thanks~

Winner's Finals (I got bopped super hard here... ; w ; )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6bAjxvsbes

Loser's Finals
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6o60YwHCNI

Grand Finals (ALMOST brought it back... but game 10 RIP)
Replying to this so I can remember to look when I get home

I can do a full analysis like last time if you want but I could only do maybe a game or two a day

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
As promised, all my uploads from last tournament are up! Linking them here if you guys want to check it out! Any critique would be helpful, thanks~

Winner's Finals (I got bopped super hard here... ; w ; )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6bAjxvsbes

Loser's Finals
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6o60YwHCNI

Grand Finals (ALMOST brought it back... but game 10 RIP)
Didn't know you had a Bowser. Nice job on getting 2nd place!

Btw, is anyone up for some matches? I haven't played in a while and I'll be on vacation for a week tomorrow.

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Replying to this so I can remember to look when I get home

I can do a full analysis like last time if you want but I could only do maybe a game or two a day
Thanks!

Preferably if you can look over the games I lost, other than the last game because I know what I did wrong, haha

Also no need to analyze the Bowser or Samus match too~ <3

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
No one thought it was possible, but I now have 4 series on YT and you probably don't care about them!

Now I just need a good idea for Sm4sh.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
you non-red tyranT gorls wish you could have seen them

let me assure you, they were magical

Last edited:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
dead tyrants like me and aero can use our magic powers to see them tho so b jealous of us too, thanks

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Thanks!

Preferably if you can look over the games I lost, other than the last game because I know what I did wrong, haha

Also no need to analyze the Bowser or Samus match too~ <3
After analysing the first 30secs of WF Game 2

Y U JUMP IN2 CLOUD WEN HES ABVE YEW? ;_;

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
GW is actually okay against corrin imo. Then again, that could be just me being stupid. Lavani Lavani if you can input more, at least random theories, that'd be awesome but yeah, GW vs Corrin feels even-ish. Or corrin's slight adv. Idk, his hitboxes **** with my head. i guess i'm too inexperienced with this mu :|
I still haven't played a G&W with Corrin yet, somehow

Could be anywhere in the +/-1 range I think, I see Corrin winning handily onstage but her recovery is baaaaaad and I'm sure G&W can give her hell offstage for early gimps.
Pretty much this. Corrin has an edge on most other characters with poor recovery since his Up-B is invincible until the hitbox (don't remember when it starts but it's early). As long as you're within range of the ledge it can be hard to time Game & Watch's aerials right to gimp Corrin, but it is a weakness of the dragon animorph. Corrin's range and power give him an edge in the MU generally however.

Mr. Johan Mr. Johan for more details on the Corrin side.

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
After analysing the first 30secs of WF Game 2

Y U JUMP IN2 CLOUD WEN HES ABVE YEW? ;_;
Don't worry sis WFs was just super rough and I was playing awful

GFs I adapted and did much better ayy

but I lost because butter fingers and the biggest choke ever

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Don't worry sis WFs was just super rough and I was playing awful

GFs I adapted and did much better ayy

but I lost because butter fingers and the biggest choke ever
Yea GFs was so much better.

And I know how it feels to make a major **** up which costed the set, it ****ing sucks, but you need to keep going

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Pretty much this. Corrin has an edge on most other characters with poor recovery since his Up-B is invincible until the hitbox (don't remember when it starts but it's early). As long as you're within range of the ledge it can be hard to time Game & Watch's aerials right to gimp Corrin, but it is a weakness of the dragon animorph. Corrin's range and power give him an edge in the MU generally however.

Mr. Johan Mr. Johan for more details on the Corrin side.
The invuln on his recovery is 10-17f, which is all still during startup because that upB is very ???

I like that it sharks the ledge at least, but upB is literally the sole reason I'm still a Corrin secondary instead of a Corrin main.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
GW is one of those matchups where I felt I had to be at max range constantly, otherwise the Bair can sneak right in and get things started.

Bair is also excellent for tackling Corrin's recovery. It loses to turtle at any time during the move, so GW can just align himself and let it fly. Then a double jump into another Bair to seal off the stock unless the ledge extends pretty far near the blastzones. And even then, an UpB afterward from GW and push Corrin even further out anyway.

Corrin does outrange GW, but he can't afford to be complacent about it, or else hell breaks loose.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
The invuln on his recovery is 10-17f, which is all still during startup because that upB is very ???

I like that it sharks the ledge at least, but upB is literally the sole reason I'm still a Corrin secondary instead of a Corrin main.
Yeah, because Rosalina's no-hitbox-no-invincibility is so much better.

Corrin's Up-B seems deceptively hard to challenge, like Link's, because of its horizontal hitboxes. We can't all have Rosalina DAirs. Additionally, he gets full aerial mobility back as soon as the move ends unlike a certain character. But I won't mention names.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Yeah, because Rosalina's no-hitbox-no-invincibility is so much better.

Corrin's Up-B seems deceptively hard to challenge, like Link's, because of its horizontal hitboxes. We can't all have Rosalina DAirs. Additionally, he gets full aerial mobility back as soon as the move ends unlike a certain character. But I won't mention names.
Like...I honestly thought it wouldn't be an issue when I first picked :4corrinf: up, but I've died to low percent gimps as Corrin more in my first week of playing her than I ever have playing Rosa. You don't need something like Rosa's dair to beat it; dairs like Wario's can beat it too as long as you know where the hitboxes are, and even if you trade that just means you take 1% while Corrin loses her stock. Corrin just dies offstage without her double jump, Rosa doesn't.

So yeah, Rosalina's no-hitbox-no-invincibility recovery is so much better. I'll take distance (and startup) over hitbox any day.

Last edited:
Top Bottom