• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
It's supposed to be an offensive term (there's a difference between having a lot of passion for anime and being a weeaboo), but it can also be used jokingly and lightheartedly.
Are you trying to tell me that words can have different meanings based on context and tone?!

*gasp*

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Also. Here's my Avatar in Xenoblade X @Lil Puddin:

Whenever I use a Female Avatar, I always name them Maria. :V
Since that's probably the feminine version of my name.

Glad to hear. I'm getting lost all over the place, just having fun exploring and trying to do as much as I can. Thankfully this game is more forgiving with some side quests compared to its prequel. Where you had till a certain point to get all of the quests done of that area. :V
Wait... So that means... It'sa you! Mario! :p

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
Okay I'm back after my usual 3 day absence. Happy ~Late~ Holidays everyone! Hope everyone's been doing well and got to spend good family and/or friend time. :)

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
The caption is fake, but I bet it captures Sakurai's feelings perfectly :secretkpop:

*assumes swordfighter's sword isn't there*
*finds it anyways*
well played
also is Swordfighter's sword really that small? wow
and the Omega Yato that big? double wow

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Because you lack conviction, commitment, and an understanding of the high level avatar metagame.

You need something fabulous and irreplaceable like mine so you NEVER have conflicting emotions on whether or not to change it, dear~.
excuse me gorl

yew are noT berserker

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Dedede tried to sass me, I show him what real sass is, gorls.

LOL. The same thing sorta happened in my match with Koiba. I taunted, and that caused her to do a reversal sweep.
i'm currently Lighting Kicking a lvl. 1 CPU Cloud in spite of the character/salt.

D

Deleted member

LOL. The same thing sorta happened in my match with Koiba. I taunted, and that caused her to do a reversal sweep.
i'm currently Lighting Kicking a lvl. 1 CPU Cloud in spite of the character/salt.
The savagery is real.

Remind me to be careful with enraged Cloud. lol

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
I just wanna say that the Lucina raid you all did is probably one of the greatest things that ever happened on this site. It's a good thing that based Cenizas has it and all the other raids archived in his thread of pure gold known as the zeldaganda. Wasn't around for the raid originally, but holy reading through all it will cure you from cancer.

Also if anyone wants to tell me the story behind that "Hyrule Candy" guy feel free to do so.
I know all.
Tell me your secrets. :096:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Still a shame I missed out on the raid. But oh well, at least I got to be in the Butterknife raid. :secretkpop:

And hopefully, once I've got to a point of Xenoblade X. I'll take a break from it and get back into Smash and practice more Lucina.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
By the way girls. I just looked on the SFM Workshop on Steam.

And there's a Cloud Model from SSB4 already ported onto SFM. :yeahboi:
One of the images looks perfect as a reaction image:

:4cloud: Link if anyone who is using Source Film Maker wants it. :V

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
Yo uh, r_greening1 r_greening1 how do I receive the replay? I connected online and I didn't get it, didja send it to the right guy orrr? I'm not sure how this works on Three Dee Ess

EDIT: WAIT NVM TURNED ON DATA FROM FRIENDS WE GOOD

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
So I just found out that in Pokkén, one player is always forced to use the gamepad as a controller while the other can use whatever controller they want when you're playing locally

rip Pokkén competitive scene

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
So, I've uploaded yet another replay. This one is dedicated to the entire Zelda Social, since it shows my successful attempt at a 3 vs 1 w/ Zelda. Pls enjoy! ;)

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Also if anyone wants to tell me the story behind that "Hyrule Candy" guy feel free to do so.
He's Macchi's original alt :secretkpop:

"You can't change what happened one year ago." - Dr. Hill

But we're all friends now, right? :^)

Hyrule Candy dropped Zelda for Lucina, and one day we all decided it would be a good idea to visiT and remind ha hew the queen is. It...kinda escalated from there. :secretkpop:

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
MFW I go on my Twitter feed and Hungrybox is retweeting pictures from people who bought pizza thanks to his 50% off coupons, and all the pizzas are pepperoni or cheese

and a reminder that hawaiian is the best pizza

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
putting pineapple on a pizza is literally the fastest way to make it inedible

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
wtf pineapple makes everything amazing including pizza

Yesterday I had a hamburger steak with pineapple on top and it was the best thing ever

I even have a picture of it if you gorls want to see this perfection

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
I just wanna say that the Lucina raid you all did is probably one of the greatest things that ever happened on this site. It's a good thing that based Cenizas has it and all the other raids archived in his thread of pure gold known as the zeldaganda. Wasn't around for the raid originally, but holy reading through all it will cure you from cancer.

Tell me your secrets. :096:
<3
Flattery can always got you ahead in life if you know the right people. :secretkpop:

Also the best pizza topping are mushroom, sausage, spinach, garlic, and penne a la vodka.
Anyone who disagrees is subject to getting their avi or face copypasted onto the Zelda burning people on the stake gif.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
<3
Flattery can always got you ahead in life if you know the right people. :secretkpop:

Also the best pizza topping are mushroom, sausage, spinach, garlic, and penne a la vodka.
Anyone who disagrees is subject to getting their avi or face copypasted onto the Zelda burning people on the stake gif.
Pepperoni is the best topping easily.

GO AHEAD AND TRY TO PHOTOSHOP MY PICTURE ON ZELDA

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Didn't we have a pizza discussion here before? Getting a sense of déjà vu here.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
He's Macchi's original alt :secretkpop:

"You can't change what happened one year ago." - Dr. Hill

But we're all friends now, right? :^)

Hyrule Candy dropped Zelda for Lucina, and one day we all decided it would be a good idea to visiT and remind ha hew the queen is. It...kinda escalated from there. :secretkpop:
wjat, it's rly not me though. It's my cousin who moved to BC Canada probably to get back at SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 :secretkpop:

Here's my OG alt @CandyCakes

smh get it rite

Top Bottom