• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Well Christmas is basically over here, good, staying in a room full of people in this god forsaken heat was almost torture.

Can Summer end already?

Chez G.

Yay...
NNID
toomanygames64
Merry Christmas everyone. Hope everyone is enjoying themselves. Me? I'm just loving the heck out of this banana pudding my mother made. She also made some fried chicken earlier consisting of three flavors: spicy, teriyaki, and Hawaiian. Nothing too special, but I'm grateful I have anything to eat at all.

What about my gifts?

This is a gift from my mother.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I hope everyone had a lovely Sassmas and/or other spring celebration this month.

As for me, I now have Xenoblade X so I'm going to make a character that would even make Ike jealous/thirsty. But best of all I got a cute quilt and sheet set for any time of the year. I have equally comfy looking jammies too but they're winter-y only. Looks like I need to wait until February to wear them comfortably.

What did you gorls get?

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
So I have enough money to buy one game for my Wii U. Problem is that I don't know what game to buy.

It's between Mario Maker, Splatoon, Xenoblade, Bayonetta 1&2, and Hyrule Warriors. Any suggestions?

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Good luck finding the Bayo two-pack.

If you can find it, then definitely buy it.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I've seen plenty of the Bayonetta two-pack here (because Australia apparently has everything that's considered rare in other countries - Amiibo, anyone?). Never really considered buying it, but I might look at it now. Anyone know if there's a demo available for it/if it's enough to tell if I'll like the actual games? (don't have my Wii U right now or I'd look myself)

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I've seen plenty of the Bayonetta two-pack here (because Australia apparently has everything that's considered rare in other countries - Amiibo, anyone?). Never really considered buying it, but I might look at it now. Anyone know if there's a demo available for it/if it's enough to tell if I'll like the actual games?
There is a demo for Bayonetta 2 demo on eShop that you can download but I don't think there is a demo for the first game.

Rizen

Smash Legend
So I have enough money to buy one game for my Wii U. Problem is that I don't know what game to buy.

It's between Mario Maker, Splatoon, Xenoblade, Bayonetta 1&2, and Hyrule Warriors. Any suggestions?
Xenoblade CX. I'm lovin' it.
I liked Scrooge before he became the liberal pansy.
Trump just spread that around because Scrooge thinks making muslims wear ID badges is unconstitutional.

krazySyko

Smash Cadet
Got Hyrule Warriors, the most recent sets of Android: Netrunner cards, an artbook of the new Star Wars movie along with an SW comic, and a few other smaller things.

Oh, and most surprising for me was this T-shirt from my brother! He actually plays Smash a good bit with me and is thinking of getting one for himself with possibly Kirby or Mario.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Oh, and most surprising for me was this T-shirt from my brother! He actually plays Smash a good bit with me and is thinking of getting one for himself with possibly Kirby or Mario.

I'm soooooooooooo jealous of you right now :p

Chez G.

Yay...
NNID
toomanygames64
Got Hyrule Warriors, the most recent sets of Android: Netrunner cards, an artbook of the new Star Wars movie along with an SW comic, and a few other smaller things.

That's almost too awesome! I wonder if there's one with Wii Fit Trainer.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Um...
I just played Xenoblade CX for 8 and a half hours...
Is that normal when you first get it?

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572

I love gag gifts.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Afternoon girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Having a bit of toffee right now, and I played some more Xenoblade X. Currently doing an Affinity Mission for Lin, so I'm waiting for the required mineral to come through. And I found a bug with Elma and one of the One-Piece Equipment. I dunno if it involves a Helmet or if you have to set Elma's clothes as Fashion Gear, but for some reason. Whenever I try to equip her with the Nurse's Uniform or School Blazer. She ends up with nothing on underneath except for some boxers (I think?) and barefoot. o.o

Dunno if this'll be fixed or not, but I just randomly found it. :V

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
So.... I guess Fujin joined the Indianapolis Sm4sh Facebook group.
He's only been in it for a day...

<3

idk why but dedede feels great to use. like, i feel like he's quite the natural fit for me. i tried him out in some friendlies and he's cool. also, not sure if i'm alone here but LITERALLY the number 1 reason to why i love cloud is because of them sound effects when he lands a hit with his sword attacks. it's music to my ears~

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
<3

idk why but dedede feels great to use. like, i feel like he's quite the natural fit for me. i tried him out in some friendlies and he's cool.
I knew it all along that you were just a filthy waifufeg, who switches mains every month just because you fall for a different kind of waifu smh

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I knew it all along that you were just a filthy waifufeg, who switches mains every month just because you fall for a different kind of waifu smh
I sense jealousy... I also fear yandere... *hides under a cardboard box*

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
C'mon man, I don't even know what yandere means and I know Phil is tsundere not yandere

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Yesterday, I posted about some of my best moments.

Today, I present the moments where I got bodied, exposed, and showed my fraudulence

BTW GORLS I'M NOT YANDERE, AND I'M DEFINITELY NOT TSUNDERE IDIOTS

Rizen

Smash Legend
Serious question: is weeaboo considered a negative term? If so, what word can be used in it's place that isn't rude?

Top Bottom