• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
When I die, this is the only acceptable means of transportation for my corpse. Anything else and I'll come back as a Poltergeist.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
I'm back gurls. Hope you all had a great Christmas like I did.
Thanks for the new avatar :secretkpop:
No problem gurl! Glad to see you're enjoying it. That alone is a gift to me.

My custom title says it all. Have a Safe and Memorable Christmas gorls who apparently want no more turkey!
You know what I like don't you? :estatic: Thanks for the Christmas gift~ It was a nice surprise to see this.
So I have enough money to buy one game for my Wii U. Problem is that I don't know what game to buy.

It's between Mario Maker, Splatoon, Xenoblade, Bayonetta 1&2, and Hyrule Warriors. Any suggestions?
If you haven't decided yet, my suggestion is Hyrule Warriors.
Got Hyrule Warriors
Fantastic. If you ever need/want help let me know. I'm like a living guide book on that game and I can tell you all sorts of useful stuff.
Also noticed that EODM07 EODM07 liked an old post of mine from way back in May. :yeahboi: Thanks for that like gurl!

@frest123 I like your avatar! I actually found the original source of it along with some hi-res versions of it if you want them.
Finally, merry shoutout to Flavius Flavius . :secretkpop:

Also shoutout to r_greening1 r_greening1 just for the heck of it.

Flavius

:^)
NNID
TheEdgyOne

You know what I like don't you? :estatic: Thanks for the Christmas gift~ It was a nice surprise to see this.

Fantastic. If you ever need/want help let me know. I'm like a living guide book on that game and I can tell you all sorts of useful stuff.
Also noticed that EODM07 EODM07 liked an old post of mine from way back in May. :yeahboi: Thanks for that like gurl!

@frest123 I like your avatar! I actually found the original source of it along with some hi-res versions of it if you want them.

2 many shoutouts plz nerf :secretkpop:

Did you get lessons from @jahkzheng :secretkpop:

But a merry shoutout is nice so thanks for that bb:4bayonetta:

Last edited:

krazySyko

Smash Cadet
I'm soooooooooooo jealous of you right now :p
Don't worry you're probably better at the character/smash then I am anyway :p

Thanks! I haven't played too much yet but I like it so far. Then again I've been playing the Dynasty Warriors series since DW2-3 when I was like 9 or 10 and still get every main entry so I think I was bound to like it...

Also this is super late but Happy Boxing Day everyone!!!

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Can you believe it's almost the anniversary of the Lucina social raid? I say we all go over and raid them read over our work again, observing a national Zelda social holiday. :secretkpop:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Afternoon girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Just having my lunch right now, and got Xenoblade X playing on the side too. Almost done with Chapter 4. :yeahboi:
And I've progressed a bit further in Paper Jam. Really enjoying it so far. <3

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717

Just having my lunch right now, and got Xenoblade X playing on the side too. Almost done with Chapter 4. :yeahboi:

I want to see how moe your Cross character is. IMO the female options and voices are nicer. But the "Boy A" base is husbando material.

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
Serious question: is weeaboo considered a negative term? If so, what word can be used in it's place that isn't rude?
It's supposed to be an offensive term (there's a difference between having a lot of passion for anime and being a weeaboo), but it can also be used jokingly and lightheartedly.

Rinku リンク

Hero of "Likes"
NNID
JinnyK

I just got Xenoblade Chronicles X myself not too long ago lol. I'm currently on chapter 7. I'd probably be a bit further in the game but I've gotten side-tracked by other missions and playing pretty pretty princess dress up

Rizen

Smash Legend
I'm on chapter 3 in Xenoblade CX. Once I was able to, I explored the heck out of the wild and didn't further the main story. Unfortunately my hands were giving me trouble so I haven't been able to play for a few weeks. Right when I found a treasure cave in West Primordia :urg:

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053

Dat sweet talk.

And of course I know what you like. I know all.

And you're welcome!

Can you believe it's almost the anniversary of the Lucina social raid? I say we all go over and raid them read over our work again, observing a national Zelda social holiday. :secretkpop:
Let's goooooo~

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Also. Here's my Avatar in Xenoblade X Lil Puddin Lil Puddin :

Whenever I use a Female Avatar, I always name them Maria. :V
Since that's probably the feminine version of my name.

I just got Xenoblade Chronicles X myself not too long ago lol. I'm currently on chapter 7. I'd probably be a bit further in the game but I've gotten side-tracked by other missions and playing pretty pretty princess dress up
Glad to hear. I'm getting lost all over the place, just having fun exploring and trying to do as much as I can. Thankfully this game is more forgiving with some side quests compared to its prequel. Where you had till a certain point to get all of the quests done of that area. :V

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I want to see how moe your Cross character is. IMO the female options and voices are nicer.
Here's mine even though you didn't ask me.

I'm halfway through Chapter 5. I did a ton of exploring before Chapters 4 and 5 but then I noticed just how many places you NEED a skell to reach, so now I'm rushing through the story.
But the "Boy A" base is husbando material.
Ew stop calling boys "husbando" that's pedophilic. You're supposed to be masochistic. Silly dessert pudding.

Top Bottom