• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
I got my visa approved, and I booked my flight today! I'm leaving for Paris on Thursday, Jan 7, and because of the time difference, I'll arrive early the next morning, on Friday Jan 8. My host family is gonna pick me up at the airport, and we'll have all weekend to spend time together before the job really starts.

I can't believe it's so close!
Friendly tip:
whether you are aware of it or not.
theft is huge thing in Paris, keep an eye on your stuff in any public place. specially in the airport.
Furret_used_Thief_by_purplekecleon.png

Last edited:

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
Friendly tip:
whether you are aware of it or not.
theft is huge thing in Paris, keep an eye on your stuff in any public place. specially in the airport.
View attachment 88669
Thanks for the heads up. But yeah, I'm already aware. I studied abroad in Paris before, so it won't be my first time living there.

I'm getting an "anti-theft" bag for Christmas too. Let's see if it works, lol. (I actually didn't have anything stolen when I lived there for 5 months in 2014 -- let's keep that up).

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I sent him the gif of Zelda elevatoring Shulk at 0%. I think I struck a nerve.
2015-12-20 19.10.44.png

I would white out the word but censoring things with the hamster head just seems to be my thing so I'll stick with it.
Also Shulk's Arts are more "normal" battle conditions than Finishig Touch. Shulk can switch anytime, Cloud has to wait like 30 seconds to use it. (Don't know if that makes sense but w.e.)

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
if you look at this VOD you gorls can see my zorldo play on tourney (at around 2:15:40) pls excuse my fraudulence in get-up options and other random stuff

BUT HOLY CRAP THESE COMMENTATORS WERE SO BAD. "Zelda beats Link because she can reflect his projectiles" - bad commentators 2015

I BET I LOST BECAUSE OF THEM SMH #Johns

Also my zero skill spamus money matches were before that set. AND MY GOLD COMMENTARY THAT WAS BETTER THAN THIS CAN BE SEEN LATER IN THE VOD AYYY

Last edited:

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
if you look at this VOD you gorls can see my zorldo play on tourney (at around 2:15:40) pls excuse my fraudulence in get-up options and other random stuff

BUT HOLY CRAP THESE COMMENTATORS WERE SO BAD. "Zelda beats Link because she can reflect his projectiles" - bad commentators 2015

I BET I LOST BECAUSE OF THEM SMH #Johns

Also my zero skill spamus money matches were before that set. AND MY GOLD COMMENTARY THAT WAS BETTER THAN THIS CAN BE SEEN LATER IN THE VOD AYYY
Zelda beats Link ROFL.

SUREEEEE.

I don't know where Cloud will end up on the tier list, but he's annoying af to fight against as Zelda or Palutena, especially when he camps.

Also, I keep reading posts saying Mewtwo is much better now. What changes did he get?
Campy Cloud is going to be the most optimal way to play him. He forces approaches solely through limit.

You can't really go in, but THEY have to =3. Especially on like, Smashville.

Last edited:
Zelda beats Link ROFL.

SUREEEEE.
Camping Cloud is going to be the most optimal way to play him. He forces approaches solely through limit.

rip TTTTTsd TTTTTsd
upload_2015-12-20_23-23-24.png

of all the times to double post, you choose to do it when BJN is making her run through the social smh

Last edited:

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
User was warned for this post
Zelda beats Link ROFL.

SUREEEEE.

Campy Cloud is going to be the most optimal way to play him. He forces approaches solely through limit.

Unfortunately I've learned this from experience.

me lookin at road kill: ew that’s gross lol

dead raccoon: ok but you ain’t looking that good either hunty !!

me:

(courtesy of tumblr lol)

Last edited by a moderator:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
What am I watching?
Oh, just :4gaw: 's meta evolving, that's all.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
What a way to steal a page!

Last edited:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
What am I watching?
Oh, just :4gaw: 's meta evolving, that's all.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
What a way to steal a page!
Rolling crates are legit my favorite item in the game, didn't realize this was possible though! You can plant a tree on it with Villager and have the crate, tree growth, and axe all hit the opponent at practically the same time, it's great. Ganon's UTilt to launch the box into the UTilt itself is also beautiful. I'm so mad you can't set just rolling crates (you have to set just normal crates and hope the RNG favors you) to appear in the average match.

I think Cloud is becoming the new Falcon on FG.

It's awful.
The average Cloud is still easier to fight than the average Falcon because he doesn't have teledashgrab, airbending dash attack, nor magic jab hands™ (though I think this was toned down, thankfully). Plus you have the occasional genius using Finishing Touch when I have less than 10%.

His disjoints are pretty good though!

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

A bit sad that One Punch Man is over. But oh well, I can at least pass the time by watching some other anime on a Sunday. Like Outbreak Company or even Gochuumon. :secretkpop:

Also, I found this guy who got very salty to Shofu on Showdown. :3

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I like it better already sis! Also thx for fusing my posts together ( a bit late for this but w/e) since that's what I wanted to do but accidentally posted a quote instead = (. Sometimes I forget how message boards work haha
You are true evil.

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
But that isn't Nisekoi. :secretkpop:

It's something called Akaitsu!. I think.

Hm? Really. Thought I saw Chitoge there.

Oh well. I'm seeing things again.

Guess you could say my vision is a little CLOUDed.

Hehe...

(Please God make it stop.)

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Last edited:
okay. looks like i'm going to stick to shulk while side-maining cloud since i still do well with him. for now

it also kinda helped that people in the venue told me not to switch (even saying that it was a dumb idea). i guess i got that reaction since a lot of them caught me getting bopped so hard off-stage with cloud. lel

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
played pokemon red rescue team for the first time in forever. Started a new file
got sassy type. Have I made you guys proud yet?

either way a moment of silence for the young girls who got lonely type and the young boys who got relaxed type.

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
I Finally have Smash Wii U! Also used my Gamecube adapter for the first time. It still seems really difficult for me to get used to the Gamecube controls in Smash Bros. I was able to adapt to playing Smash on 3DS and keyboard in like a day, but when I play on the GC controller, Greninja just flops around and it feels like I barely have control over him (can't short hop well, grabbing is awkward, using Shadow Sneak over Hydro Pump more than usual, messing up Jump Cancelled U-smashes...). Then again, I 0-death'd the CPU with Zelda the first time I tested her (BAN when?), so maybe it's just a character-controller relationship thing. Idk. I'll just keep practicing with the GC controller in the coming weeks.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Also, does anyone wanna have some Doubles in Smash?

I Finally have Smash Wii U! Also used my Gamecube adapter for the first time. It still seems really difficult for me to get used to the Gamecube controls in Smash Bros. I was able to adapt to playing Smash on 3DS and keyboard in like a day, but when I play on the GC controller, Greninja just flops around and it feels like I barely have control over him (can't short hop well, grabbing is awkward, using Shadow Sneak over Hydro Pump more than usual, messing up Jump Cancelled U-smashes...). Then again, I 0-death'd the CPU with Zelda the first time I tested her (BAN when?), so maybe it's just a character-controller relationship thing. Idk. I'll just keep practicing with the GC controller in the coming weeks.
I can't use the Gamecube Controller either. 3DS controls I got use to, but when Smash 4 came out. I stuck with the Pro Controller. Which I feel like is really comfortable for me. Gamecube Controller I tried, and it didn't feel like; it felt uncomfortable, and didn't really feel like it was for me. Pro Controller on the other hand I'm more than happy with. <3

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Zelda social no longer wants Turkey :dazwa:? Then I guess I'll take some of the Turkey :lol:

Also Hi people of the Zelda Social :p

(inb4 I get called traitor because I left Zelda for Palutena :lol:. which i then decided to pick up Mario and Charizard because Customs are usually banned everywhere except online with friends and Palutena isn't as good without them but I plan on using Femui once February comes around :lol:)

Top Bottom