• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
1.5x knockback. Only the strongest survive. Ness F-Throw kills at 0 because of its high BKB. THE POWER OF F-THROW!

Shoutouts to Rosa Uair killing at ZERO PERCENT in this metagame, holy cow.
You'll like this, at 300% and 2.0 damage ratio, Gust Cape is legit broken.

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
You'll like this, at 300% and 2.0 damage ratio, Gust Cape is legit broken.
The 1.5x metagame is hella weird, like Greening, Rickster and I have a basic layout of the best characters.

Banned:
Rosa

S:
Ness
Falcon
Peach
Fox (laser builds damage, makes up for late killing throws. Strong Uair and aerials, SHINE IS ACTUALLY A VIABLE SEMI-SPIKE KILL OPTION)
Mario (IMO, D-Throw > Uair > Up+B kills at like 30)
Meta Knight (Shuttle Loop is like, hilarious. Kills stupid early, if the first hit doesn't the second hit will)
Zero Suit (still Zero Suit except D-Throw is a kill throw now)
Zelda (First hit of Up+B is like an OHKO for lightweights and potentially heavier depending on ceiling)
Jigglypuff (worst top by far but still good. Nair is stupid, all throws kill)

A:
Sheik (Still Sheik but has no exceptional kill power and dies kinda early)
G&W (U-Throw)
Falco (All of his throws send you mad far and the laser can chip you and kill you even earlier if you don't DI perfectly)

That's all I can remember, there's prolly more LOL. It was stupid. Also Gust Cape being broken is <3

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Whenever that Knuckles Mii costume comes out. I'm definitely getting it and going to be playing this whenever I use it:

Would anyone be up for some matches? I feel the need to get some rust off. Even though those Double Matches I had against TTTTTsd TTTTTsd , Koiba Koiba and Nammy12 Nammy12 , I think I played sloppy.

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
GGs Koiba Koiba . It was a bit choppy here and there but I still had fun lol. Learning how to play :4cloud:still so thanks for playing with me!
GGs~:happysheep:

Tad bit choppy but overall pretty good~

I now just realized the only things I ate today so far was a little bit of cookie dough and a orange

And it's 6pm

Is dat bad

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Anyone wanna play? I still want to use custom moves (no badges) Zelda since that makes her less bad.

Chez G.

Yay...
NNID
toomanygames64
Hey gorls. The last few days have been a bit rough. I had an interview at Wingstop today. I believe that I did great! The interviewer said that she would call me for a second interview within a week. Today was also the day Lucina came in the mail...
IMG_2332.JPG

...and the day I decided to rearrange my amiibo.
IMG_2340.JPG

I'll post the new arrangements in a few.

*reads thread title*
No more Turkey Day? Alright, who wants to riot with me? Unless I missed that.....I need to start going here more often. For the umpteenth time.

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Hey gorls. The last few days have been a bit rough. I had an interview at Wingstop today. I believe that I did great! The interviewer said that she would call me for a second interview within a week. Today was also the day Lucina came in the mail...
View attachment 89029
...and the day I decided to rearrange my amiibo.
View attachment 89030
I'll post the new arrangements in a few.

*reads thread title*
No more Turkey Day? Alright, who wants to riot with me? Unless I missed that.....I need to start going here more often. For the umpteenth time.
Seeing your amiibo collection reminds me of a Dark Pit amiibo that I ordered back in July

And it was supposed to come in September

It didn't

Then I contacted the seller

And he said it would come in the beginning of December

It didn't come

And I contacted him again and he didn't say anything

So rip any chance of me getting him

So now I get really depressed when I see a Dark Pit amiibo smh

Chez G.

Yay...
NNID
toomanygames64
Seeing your amiibo collection reminds me of a Dark Pit amiibo that I ordered back in July

And it was supposed to come in September

It didn't

Then I contacted the seller

And he said it would come in the beginning of December

It didn't come

And I contacted him again and he didn't say anything

So rip any chance of me getting him

So now I get really depressed when I see a Dark Pit amiibo smh
Sorry to hear that. I got my Dark Pit amiibo from Best Buy around the time Marth got a restock. Try to look there if you haven't already.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Sorry to hear that. I got my Dark Pit amiibo from Best Buy around the time Marth got a restock. Try to look there if you haven't already.
I actually went to Best Buy early on the day he was released

And at least 8 other people were there too

And he wasn't there

Apparently they weren't gonna have Dark Pit amiibos and didn't even know they were a Best Buy exclusive

Like, what

Then I did some research and found out he was exclusive to Walmart instead of Best Buy

So I went to Walmart and they didn't receive him yet

So now Dark Pit's Walmart and Best Buy exclusive now in Canada instead of just Best Buy for no reason

Me rn

Chez G.

Yay...
NNID
toomanygames64
I actually went to Best Buy early on the day he was released

And at least 8 other people were there too

And he wasn't there

Apparently they weren't gonna have Dark Pit amiibos and didn't even know they were a Best Buy exclusive

Like, what

Then I did some research and found out he was exclusive to Walmart instead of Best Buy

So I went to Walmart and they didn't receive him yet

So now Dark Pit's Walmart and Best Buy exclusive now in Canada instead of just Best Buy for no reason

Me rn

Oh, you live in Canada, so exclusive amiibo are different compared to America. Right. Either way, I don't really like exclusives as much as the next guy. Hope you get Dark Pit eventually.

Before I forget:
IMG_2342.JPG
IMG_2345.JPG

I finally rearranged my amiibo on two shelves!
Also gorls, idk if I've told you but when I was gone. I became a vegan.
Looking at your profile pic, I couldn't help but chuckle a bit.
.....Haven't I seen you before?

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
Yeah Canada doesn't seem to HAVE Amiibo exclusivity. I just see a bunch of them at Wal-Mart all the time lol. So whenever a new one comes out I guess I should just go there if I want it.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Can't wait for February so everyone can finally drop this god-awful character and main the true sassT queen

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
The day Sakurai drastically buffs Zelda will be the day that SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 overcomes his foot fetish

And we all know that will never happen

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
zelda has boots on

everyone knows foot fetishists are corrin mains because she's the only character that would do something like being barefoot in order to appear relevant and interesting.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
zelda has boots on

everyone knows foot fetishists are corrin mains because she's the only character that would do something like being barefoot in order to appear relevant and interesting.
To be fair Wii Fit Trainer also has bare feet but she isn't my waifu nor my main

Unless if male WFT is best husbando imeanwut

Top Bottom