• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Macchiiiiiiiiii~
Waving.gif

Haaaai~

hai gif.gif

Has school been making you to not come here and be with the gorls?

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
wow we're treating Macchi like he's fujin smh
next thing we know BJN39 BJN39 is going to ban him

Rizen

Smash Legend
I was playing Xenoblade CX and (minor spoilers) I get to the part where we had to rescue pathfinders from the prone. Several pron did nothing when I targeted them and the actions only started when a different prone targeted me. Then I got to the yellow circle on the mini-map and found 3 dead people inside the building. But my party didn't say anything; they simply ignored them. I think the game failed to load or something. Hopefully when I restart it will work.
Anyone else having these issues?

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
Soul Dew is illegal. M-Rayquaza isn't 4x weak to Ice. P-Groudon might have better utility though.
That's what I meant about Soul Dew. My Pokemon posts last page were riddled with sarcasm pretty much. Knew that M-Ray wasn't 4x weak to Ice because of Delta Stream. I can see Zapdos being used a good bit at VGC 2016 for a bulky Dragon Ascent + Earthquake resist and P-don is definitely going to be prominent.

Last edited:

Virtue

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TripleTriad
3DS FC
3609-1766-6115
Inb4 every team is anti-Mega Rayquaza and only half a dozen people actually use it.
Also, those fantastic Pokemon with cloud nine are Golduck, regular Altaria, and Lickilicky. I know my VGC team. :secretkpop:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Huh, I never noticed this before but Greninja's F-Air autocancels from frame 1 to 12, only 3 frames before the hitbox comes out. That's a pretty nice margin of error if you end up missing the timing, I guess.

This explains a lot considering I often found myself landing with F-Air before the hitbox came out and suffering very little landing lag.

I wonder if that has any practical purpose.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
good for trying to get opponent to shield your empty jump. Kirby players like to do it with their dair. It's kind of a bluff. could also be used to cancel landing lag from other aerials or like air dodges

Last edited:
Huh, I never noticed this before but Greninja's F-Air autocancels from frame 1 to 12, only 3 frames before the hitbox comes out. That's a pretty nice margin of error if you end up missing the timing, I guess.

This explains a lot considering I often found myself landing with F-Air before the hitbox came out and suffering very little landing lag.

look up A-canceling

Rizen

Smash Legend
I figured out what the problem with Xenoblade was. Somehow I skipped a cutscene trigger to fight the miniboss and went strait to the destination. I ran back, fought the miniboss and everything loaded after that.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Oh Moo... cchiato is back. Now I can fictionally get drunk again, huzzah.

Sepia_Trace

Smash Cadet
NNID
SepiatoneLie
Good morning sisters! c: I saw a lot of these going around so I wanted to do one. I've had a great day so far! I need to practice my Falco so I want to play someone today :) Maybe way later though.
"You can reach any goal, you just have to put it within your grasp." -Mark Twain

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing today? :4zelda:

Had my breakfast and just looking back at some of the S@X matches that happened on Tuesday. Kudos to Pink Fresh for eliminating Boss. :yeahboi:

Also, welcome back Macchiato Macchiato . :yeahboi:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
So I had a dream last night where I met BJN in real life. It turns out that he acts AND looks exactly like my best friend Ryan. So BJN answer me:

1. Why didn't you tell me you lived so close?
2. Why didn't you tell me you were my best friend Ryan?
3. You wanna play League tonight in your dorm?

No wait, you have finals to study for, my bad.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
So I had a dream last night where I met BJN in real life. It turns out that he acts AND looks exactly like my best friend Ryan. So BJN answer me:

1. Why didn't you tell me you lived so close?
2. Why didn't you tell me you were my best friend Ryan?
3. You wanna play League tonight in your dorm?

No wait, you have finals to study for, my bad.
He even adopted the persona of a 10-year old Chinese kid and joined Smashboards like 2-3 years before you did to throw you off the scent. He's truly devious.

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
Hey gorls! Going into a final exam this morning in a couple of hours! Wish me luck! It's gonna be grueling...or something. I've studied up on everything I can so I'm not worried, I've followed the review and everything. Hope it works out!

(My list final is next monday thank god, I feel much more prepared for it though. Oh well~. At least it's before the Smash Direct!)

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Hey gorls! Going into a final exam this morning in a couple of hours! Wish me luck! It's gonna be grueling...or something. I've studied up on everything I can so I'm not worried, I've followed the review and everything. Hope it works out!

(My list final is next monday thank god, I feel much more prepared for it though. Oh well~. At least it's before the Smash Direct!)
I think I'll be taking the SAT again soon....... yay school......

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Morning girls. How's everyone doing today? :4zelda:
Evening~

I'm still ill and have been watching some films that you guys have recommended. My tourney will be starting this weekend so I'm nervous for that. Oh, and I have been taking classes for a new language because I'll be moving to a new country to further my studies.

Good luck, the results for my finals just came out. Don't stress yourself too much.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I'm curious if I could still wreck the SAT without studying for it. I'd probably have to brush up on Algebra. Math is hard to remember if you aren't using it every day.

Right now I'm trying to decide whether I should pull the trigger and apply to a college or not. It's such a huge decision. Or I could just play Sm4sh forever.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I'm curious if I could still wreck the SAT without studying for it. I'd probably have to brush up on Algebra. Math is hard to remember if you aren't using it every day.

Right now I'm trying to decide whether I should pull the trigger and apply to a college or not. It's such a huge decision. Or I could just play Sm4sh forever.
College was really fun for me. MUCH better than Secondary School which was just awful for me. Pretty much, what I did during College were Media & Digital Arts, Games Development and Art & Design. Games Development I'll admit was not that fun for me. But Art & Design was super fun.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
That does sound fun actually. But I'm planning on going for an Associates in Business Administration. Which sounds less fun, but I will totally enjoy it.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
That does sound fun actually. But I'm planning on going for an Associates in Business Administration. Which sounds less fun, but I will totally enjoy it.
The courses were pretty fun. Media & Digital Arts, all we did was mostly artsy stuff. Games Development for the first year, for some reason we watched movies for one class and tried 3D Modelling. I was not happy with 3D Modelling, I'd rather have done sprite-based art or 2D Side-scrollers. And what made it worse, was we had to do a generic FPS for our 2nd year of the Games Development Course. So, I told the group that the course isn't for me, but I also said I was not going to drop out, because if I did, it'd be a waste of a qualification and money. So for my 4th year, I did Art & Design, which was really fun. Since I had more freedom and less written work to do.

And I tried the current VGC meta, it's dumb. Really dumb. :V
And I remember why Showdown! is absolute trash. Inaccurate, most people ignore you, and those with egos too. And let's not forget how Smogon has corrupted them too. :secretkpop:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Wait, so he's more dedicated to the random button? Is that what happened?

|ven|

ᵔᴥᵔ かわいい ᵔᴥᵔ
NNID
Hyuven
i find myself slowly becoming him. I got banned 5 times on smashladder. I think Zelda is trash now. hmmmmM
I feel like the next set of Zeldas are being chosen. I wonder who's going to be me? or am I still me since I'm still young. Who's Ed. HMMHMHMHMHM

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
tumblr_nh5tgo5oJL1t6w08xo1_500.png

clearly this is important and should be here
look up A-canceling
to be fair most autocancels are used for there late frames not the early ones
"You can reach any goal, you just have to put it within your grasp." -Mark Twain
Important one for finals week
"True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing." - Socrates

what's your major?

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
View attachment 86929
clearly this is important and should be here

to be fair most autocancels are used for there late frames not the early ones

Important one for finals week
"True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing." - Socrates

what's your major?
my Major is English but that wasn't today's exam.

No, today's exam was a sick joke. I'm not very happy with it unfortunately, verily verily upset! I'll wash the taste out by destroying my next one and doing so well I'll forget this one existed.

Top Bottom