• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
There was a problem fetching the tweet
this what i think of shulk mains
:secretkpop:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Here's my 3 3ds':

Did I mention I bought these in a single year?

I don't have a problem

Last edited:

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
User was warned for this post

My first time using Marth in SSF2.
SSF2 Marth is godly. His best-feeling Smash incarnation imo.

Happy Spook Day everyone :093:

CCI post said:
Zelda's a character who is designed to play at range with projectiles
Ha

Last edited by a moderator:

Virtue

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TripleTriad
3DS FC
3609-1766-6115
Happy Halloween gurls and Happy Birthday to Virtue Virtue .

You're a lucky gurl to have your birthday on Halloween of all days. :skull:
Thanks for the birthday shoutout Jestar!

Yeah I actually dressed up in my clothes but I do that everyday
I was actually thinking of specifying with "in costume," but I thought nobody would really care.

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Thanks for the birthday shoutout Jestar!

I was actually thinking of specifying with "in costume," but I thought nobody would really care.
Well I was legit thinking of putting on a ghillie suit and jump scaring people lol but there's little kids in my neighborhood

I have a heart, you see

Virtue

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TripleTriad
3DS FC
3609-1766-6115
Well I was legit thinking of putting on a ghillie suit and jump scaring people lol but there's little kids in my neighborhood

I have a heart, you see
Sorry, I didn't mean to imply anything. It's just that most of the time, I don't really know what to say/how to respond to people. Do you want to play on the 3ds, or are you busy right now?

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Sorry, I didn't mean to imply anything. It's just that most of the time, I don't really know what to say/how to respond to people. Do you want to play on the 3ds, or are you busy right now?
Wait what?

But actually I am free, so I could go for a few rounds

Virtue

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TripleTriad
3DS FC
3609-1766-6115
Wait what?

But actually I am free, so I could go for a few rounds
Just rereading what I said, I felt it sounded sort of rude. I usually string together awkward sentences, which is why I have less than 50 messages in 5 months.
Also, I'll add my friend code to Smashboards.

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Just rereading what I said, I felt it sounded sort of rude. I usually string together awkward sentences, which is why I have less than 50 messages in 5 months.
Also, I'll add my friend code to Smashboards.
Oh I didnt see anything come out as rude lol

I'll host btw

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
Well... So... I must've partied too hard last night, because I slept so late that I couldn't make it. I don't even know when I passed out last night either. I had a feeling this would happen, but oh well. There's always next time! :estatic:

Oh, and apparently it's your birthday, so happy birthday Virtue Virtue !

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
Oh crap, I thought people were posting after me ;_;

I am an impure soul.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Thanks to TTTTTsd TTTTTsd mentioning it the other day, I just bought SF4 3DS. I literally have no idea how to play, but it's pretty fun. I had to look up online how to block and throw lol.

My biggest gripe with it is that you can't get wedding dress Rose, but it's not that big of a deal. Maybe I'll buy the PS3 version, too.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Thanks to TTTTTsd TTTTTsd mentioning it the other day, I just bought SF4 3DS. I literally have no idea how to play, but it's pretty fun. I had to look up online how to block and throw lol.

My biggest gripe with it is that you can't get wedding dress Rose, but it's not that big of a deal. Maybe I'll buy the PS3 version, too.
I remember getting SSFIV3D when it came out. It was fun at the time, but it's way more simplified and way too easy to use certain moves or to just cheese out the other player. :V

But at least it's better than the iPhone version. :secretkpop:

Also, cannot believe that they did it. :yeahboi:
(May contain bad language.)

Last edited:

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
Would any of you lonely gorls want to have a few matches in a bit? I ended up not making it to the tournament and then my Halloween plans got canceled, so what else am I going to do now?

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Would any of you lonely gorls want to have a few matches in a bit? I ended up not making it to the tournament and then my Halloween plans got canceled, so what else am I going to do now?
Stand on your porch handing out candy

Thats what im doing

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Lil Puddin Lil Puddin
Did we really just meet on FG? ooo gorl those were fun. GGs
:bubblebobble:
Yeeee gorl. There was some delay so my aiming kinda suffered (prolly my fault). It was fun running into someone who knew how to use Zelda's bad kit so I stayed to get sass'd anyway.

ggs freal tho :happysheep:

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Lirerally no one comes on my street on Halloween. Even at my old house no one went on that street either. We're lucky if we even have a single trick-or-treater.
Do it anyway, you never know! You might be lucky!

Yeah it's pretty much the same here. At least I get some candy in it lol

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Halloween's been pretty dead around here for like, eight years now. I've only seen two houses in town that even have decorations set up.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Halloween hasn't been that much eventful for me either.

Just did my rounds this morning, got paid, had to take care of a friend of my Dad's pet dog (Which almost bit me because I was playing with her), and finally... there's a new JonTron girls. THERE'S A NEW JONTRON! <3

I'd post the link to it, but I think I'll pass on that for now. :V

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I'm at a Halloween party playing 2 stock 8 player smash.
First round I went Wii Fit and all of them were screaming "ZERO SUIT SAMUS IS GONNA WIN BECAUSE SHE'S A GOOD CHARACTER!!!!" I won without losing a stock and only had 40% at the end. Nobody noticed. .-.
Next round I went Zelda and when I was one of the last 2, somebody yelled "Stop being a try hard!!!" and ran off so I won.
BAN•ZELDA

Last edited:

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
I didn't really do anything for Halloween either.

Though on Thursday, I worked at the YMCA's Halloween Party that had activity stations for kids and a haunted house. I was dressed as the Pink Power Ranger.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I forgot about this! It's Halloween! Enjoy your tasty candy and other sugary confections! Also, the return of marshmallow cannibalization/motherly affection. :p

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Wow everyone at this party is so rude. :/ It's one of those parties where I only know 2 of the people here, the host and a friend I brought with me. This Villager player keeps calling me a tryhard every single minute and he is literally doing nothing but holding down and then spamming B (So he's just spam-growing and chopping the tree.) So I went a round as Wii Fit and stood in the middle of the stage and didn't move at all and still won. (I jumped a few times, but that's it.) Then my friend/doubles partner went Peach and played blindfolded and still won.
We aren't even playing Smash anymore and he's still calling us tryhards.
Screenshot_2015-04-23-20-55-53.png

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051

return that game NOW guile will eat you alive

Chez G.

Yay...
NNID
toomanygames64
Am I the only one here that doesn't celebrate Halloween?

Last edited:
Top Bottom