• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533

bow down

i felt so proud of myself after landing this

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Zelda Momma got a Wii U?

CONGRATS! @BJN39 You have now joined teh Wee You family :p

inb4 you didn't get one...

ALSO @ Rickster Rickster I can actually play now. Are you still up for it? (Sorry for being back and forth LOL. I was in a private room with some peeps in Splatoon)
Ehh I'm not really feeling it now. Sorry...

Rion

Smash Journeyman
Was playing on For Glory, and thought this Phantom Slash edgeguard was pretty neat. I was shocked it hit honestly!

http://gfycat.com/ThirstyDizzyCivet <= You can use this to watch it in slower motion

(Die Dark Sheik, dieee).

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Just having my lunch and not much happening today. :V
Other than me getting my Amiibos yesterday. (Palutena and Bowser)
Plus, just checked to see how much I could get if I sold all of my unwanted games. But decided to just take them to the charity shop (And that some of them don't have the manual/instruction booklet inside). Whenever I can at least.

Last edited:
FINISHED THE GAME. **** THAT FINAL BOSS

But I have to finish the game again to get the actual canon ending

In hard mode

Ooooooooh. Fine

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Perfect Pivot Greninja is fun

@ FullMoon FullMoon

gimme those deets
PP Up-Tilt can extend combos at early percentages by comboing into Up-Smash or Up-Air depending on %. It can combo out of N-Air and I think D-Tilt.

The hitbox is also so good. It's a great anti-air move that can also combo into Up-Air at kill percent.

PP F-Tilt is good for spacing too.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I feel like I really should try and get a Super Robot Wars game, since it looks so interesting and just stupidly over the top. Plus I need to play more of Banpresto's games. Only played Project X Zone. :V

PP Up-Tilt can extend combos at early percentages by comboing into Up-Smash or Up-Air depending on %. It can combo out of N-Air and I think D-Tilt.

The hitbox is also so good. It's a great anti-air move that can also combo into Up-Air at kill percent.

Time to nerf Greninja. :troll:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542

Maybe I'm missing something but why not just regular pivot FTilt? If you're using it for spacing you're probably retreating which means you can just FTilt opposite the direction from your run. Or can you not pivot FTilt out of your initial dash?

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Time to nerf Greninja. :troll:

Maybe I'm missing something but why not just regular pivot FTilt? If you're using it for spacing you're probably retreating which means you can just FTilt opposite the direction from your run. Or can you not pivot FTilt out of your initial dash?
I mean yeah. I mainly listed PP F-Tilt as a "oh yeah you can also do this", it's not really as important or game-changing for Greninja as PP Up-Tilt.

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
You start your Perfect Pivot attack on the second frame if you buffer it, whereas you need to wait until your character turns around from the initial dash and the slight pause before it registers as they turn around.

Along with that, you keep literally 100% of your options when you perfect pivot because you're in idle. You're not committing anything because you don't actually have to F-Tilt.

Oh, and because it's starting so fast, you can still hit the opponent while sliding back to space yourself up close, whereas pivot F-Tilt won't hit if you're starting it next to them.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Just had a match on TF2. Someone was very upset that we were "spawncamping". Even though we were nowhere near their spawn. :V

Also, I was on the Defending team. So we technically have to camp/spawncamp them so they won't win. :yeahboi:

I'll probably have some matches later tonight.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Anyone up for a few matches?

Tbh I was thinking that the sistren could take a class field trip to Showdown and play mafia or something there.
I just jump onto Showdown just to annoy people now. :yeahboi:
Although I do ask the VGC chat for advice on my team(s). :V

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Me~

Please? :3
Hopefully it won't lag. ;w;

Don't worry @ Koiba Koiba . I'm not mad or salty. Just rather surprised and disappointed really.
Lagged again, and that Luma being able to attack when Rosalina's dizzied is honestly really REALLY stupid, I was shocked by that and I want that to definitely get nerfed.

I really struggle/don't like fighting Pit/Edgy Pit now. :sadsheep:

Still, GGs. Anyone else wanna have a few matches?

Last edited:

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero

Don't worry @ Koiba Koiba . I'm not mad or salty. Just rather surprised and disappointed really.
Lagged again, and that Luma being able to attack when Rosalina's dizzied is honestly really REALLY stupid, I was shocked by that and I want that to definitely get nerfed.

leave Rosalind alone, she doesn't need anymore nerfs, well except jab being able to KO . Most if the time Luma is dead anyway and can't save Rosie :secretkpop:

I never played @ Koiba Koiba emo pit but I'm pretty sure it was far more annoying than mine who is trash :secretkpop:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
leave Rosalind alone, she doesn't need anymore nerfs, well except jab being able to KO . Most if the time Luma is dead anyway and can't save Rosie :secretkpop:

I never played @ Koiba Koiba emo pit but I'm pretty sure it was far more annoying than mine who is trash :secretkpop:
True that. I'm just overthinking it, just get rid of Luma and then all will be peachy. But it when I broke her shield and Luma was still able to attack which got to me. So pretty much deal with Luma first, then do what Lucina does... F-Smash. :V

If you do face @ Koiba Koiba . Have fun with Puff dittos. :secretkpop:

Last edited:

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
True that. I'm just overthinking it, just get rid of Luma and then all will be peachy. But it when I broke her shield and Luma was still able to attack which got to me. So pretty much deal with Luma first, then do what Lucina does... F-Smash. :V

If you do face @ Koiba Koiba . Have fun with Puff dittos. :secretkpop:
I will never do :4jigglypuff: Dittos ever again. I really dont care much for timing hoes out and I really dont want to time out myself against myself

but I'll time her Rosalind out like its 99 stocks :secretkpop:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437

ggs to yew too~

Y'know you can still hit Luma when Rosalina breaks her shield and jumps up a little

That's the best time to deal with Luma

Other than that I don't really see anything that's like "omg pls nerf dat samurai"

And Jiggs dittos can either be hilarious with rest or boring af

Last edited:
Top Bottom