• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Well, that started off fun, but then just got to really not fun at all. :c

I really REALLY do not know how to fight Puff.
"I hope to have some fun against some of his characters! : D"
"NOPE. GET BODIED BY A BALLOON. EVERY. SINGLE. MATCH."

GGs I guess @ Macchiato Macchiato .

I've been trying to tell you gorls that she's a savage!

Does that look like the face of mercy!?

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo

GGs, honestly you really need to stop throwing out random smashes in neutral. They're why I kept getting rests. Smashes are so punishable and I felt like you just threw them out.

For Zelda, aim at the ledge when recovering. Constantly, teleporting to the stage is very predictable and punishable.

I feel like in general you should mix it up more. You are really predictable to the point where I could easily tell what you were gonna do.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
GGs, honestly you really need to stop throwing out random smashes in neutral. They're why I kept getting rests. Smashes are so punishable and I felt like you just threw them out.

For Zelda, aim at the ledge when recovering. Constantly, teleporting to the stage is very predictable and punishable.

I feel like in general you should mix it up more. You are really predictable to the point where I could easily tell what you were gonna do.
Thanks for the advice. But I'll forget it later on. But that's what I get for being the punching bag for this social. :yeahboi:

Plus you'll switch mains anyways so I won't win against you. EVER. :secretkpop:

And that fighting you is making me have second thoughts on using Roy. :c

Edit: GGs @HunterNinjaReaperPirate. Sorry for my mediocre Wario. I wanted to try out someone different.

Last edited:

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Mega man dumb said:
How do you beat Zelda? You cant grab her while she is doing her neutral b amd an d cant spam her projctiles either, with Falco at least ylu can perfect shield his down b and grab him
BAN•ZELDA

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I feel like using Wario for a bit. See if I can improve with him. I like that he has some good aerials, and able to AC his FAir into Jab or grab or Down B.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
gorl you gotta stop using zelda social language outside of the zelda social you're just confusing everyone

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I like that Ross gave some really good art tips on GrumpCade. Those were really interesting.

Now if I can only be bothered to work on some art. :V

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
btw it's not even zelderly it's just Zelda, Reddit's upvote/downvote icons are greyed out until you click them

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
Hello friends! I have returned from Mass effect land briefly. here are Mass effect #Opinions

I beat Mass effect 3 a few days ago, and I spent some time going over my thoughts on it. In the end...It's alright. On par with ME1 in my eyes. It's good parts are absolutely amazing (literally everything to do with Tuchanka. The gameplay) but it seems really short. Not very many interesting sidequests beyond point and click planets and reaper evasion. It's characters were pretty good, but all the interesting people aren't in your're party aside from Kaidan and garrus and Liara (I guess.) I liked Vega but he was kinda boring if you didn't hang out with him repeatedly. None of the new characters from Me2 join you which is DISGUSTING.

everything ended so fast. Right after the big setpieces of Tuchanka and Rannoch(sort of) everything just hurtles towards the end. ME1 is a pretty long game even if you ignore the minerals and anomalies and stuff and just do sidequests. Me2 has a ton of different missions and planets to explore. ME3 has..none of that. What it does have is good, but it needs more. I wish I could play multiplayer. D

(ENDING SPOILER)
The ending did suck like I heard. But it didn't bother me really in the end. I chose destroy and wiped out my geth buddies who I saved with the quarians for some stupid reason. I really should have picked control because the Synthesis ending is atrocious and the Geth deserve to live!

In the end The trilogy goes like this for me: ME2 > ME1 > ME3. I liked all the games a lot, and i'm playing through again because the first thing you do after completing a game series is immediately burn yourself out on it. I romanced Kaidan (who is not the best anymore but he is still good) and i'm going to romance Miranda now (Since you can't romance Samara :/) .

that's it for my mass effect opinions.

(DEATH SPOILER)

R.I.P Mordin Solus. Good night sweet prince. You were The Best. T_T

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Going to make some more Zelda Social Miiverse posts. This time on the Rosalina community!

Darktundra

Smash Apprentice
NNID
jokton
Why is Zelda's dash attack nerfed in terms of active frame's?
Brawl/Melee 6-13 sweetspot 6-8
Sm4sh 6-10 sweetspot 6-7.
Nintendo! Gimme my frames.
Not to mention the sweet spot is 0.2 unit larger than sweetspot lightning kicks.
It does not need a buff in terms of strength
I would accept two things
Give Zelda her frames
Or change dash attack into a semi spike sending opponents around a 30° trajectory.

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Dabuz-senpai noticed me uguu uguuuuu
Screen shot 2015-08-07 at 4.28.26 PM.png

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Someone's complaining about Shulk and how he's a bottom tier again all because he has bad frame data.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I can't decide which version of OoT to get.

The remake has better graphics and framerate, but I heard the look of some things were changed to be less disturbing. It also includes the Master Quest, which is a nice bonus. But it costs $40, which is a lot (to me at least).

The Original has the whole "OG Experience" thing going for it. The graphics are worse and the framerate is pretty bad by today's standards. No Master Quest included. But it's only $10 on the eShop VC. It also has the "console experience" thing going for it.

Ugh help plz

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I feel like maybe I should incorporate more Zelda-y stuff into The Fairy Fountain to give it that Zelda flair, like small triforce images, or such.

Dis GIF doe, is <3

Palutena's b-air is amazing :3

Then there's her f-air too. And her jab. Her d-tilt is fine.... sort of. Her other tilts are bad. I think I need to make more d-smash reads. That move has a ****load of KO power. I have some ideas with auto-reticule...

OH, some Zelda player managed to beat my fraud Sheik btw. BAN•ZELDA

Top Bottom