• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I still can't believe Iwata passed away like that. So young, too. :( We'll always remember his amazing creations.

Rest in peace, Iwata-San.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
The Kutthroats have set out to draw their character thanking Iwata for all he has done.

We invite you to do the same.
This is completely unrelated to your post, but these gifs should be better for your signature. The ones you have now are weirdly large, have weird colored backgrounds, and flicker.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Also, I love Independence as much as the next redneck chugging a Budweiser on their front porch, but I do wish that my neighbors would stop shooting off heart stopping fireworks at midnight when I'm trying to sleep.

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
When squids started to come here and peps were like

Well **** this.

And left

But everyone came back
This does not clear anything up at all:secretkpop:

I just found this newly added(?) horrendous emote::sasukexumbreon:

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
no im just reading all over the place of people balling their eyes out and being completely heartbroken and im just like, barely a reaction

i dunno
That's fine. We can't get broken up over everyone who dies; there are many :ohwell:

I don't mean to sound insensitive but would anyone like to wii u wifi?

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
I'm not going to harp on the Iwata business more than I already have with my friends.

(I feel I may have given my roomie one snuggle too many to relieve my inner child dying.)

But yeah. I'm just going to play something non-Nintendo related to make sure I don't start bawling while playing it...

Tekken 6 it is... :/

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
This does not clear anything up at all:secretkpop:

I just found this newly added(?) horrendous emote::sasukexumbreon:
When squidboards was made public, we started a zelda social over there and stayed there for a little bit (like a few hours). almost nobody posted in the social during that that time. part of the reason we left was because smashboards had these animated squids that would swim around in the background where zelda and the other smash characters are and those squids caused anyone on mobile to crash a ton.

also i'm pretty sure that emote has been here for a while, but it really is awful. probs the worst one on the site

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Wait gorls I don't know what to to!

I was thinking on doing chibi's 'cause I can't draw DP smh and Iwata in there

I need ideas ;_____________;

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
where are you making all those posts? XD
I just hang out in the shout box and chill the weapon forums
Well, first off, all the weapons and map threads I made. Which means about 30-40 posts already. Then I made some post in those threads which bumps it up some more. During the beginning of splatoon I was commenting on a lot of speculation as well as thoughts whenever a topic came up. I hear around social threads as well.

Honestly, I'm also shocked I somehow made it to near 600 as well.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Wait a very stupid question:

When did Iwata became president and was he in charge of the GC or started in DS?

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Well, first off, all the weapons and map threads I made. Which means about 30-40 posts already. Then I made some post in those threads which bumps it up some more. During the beginning of splatoon I was commenting on a lot of speculation as well as thoughts whenever a topic came up. I hear around social threads as well.

Honestly, I'm also shocked I somehow made it to near 600 as well.
well one way or another, you see the thread that had the bamboozler's/other weapons info in it? :4link:
I'm using this emote now

but what about :alakadoof:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Rest in peace, Satoru Iwata. Thank you for making Nintendo a memorable experience for millions of people for the past few decades. Your legacy shall always be remembered and carried on for many years to come.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
you stalking me?

dem. im flattered :>
I check cool people's profiles now and again. That @SolidSense was the other participant in the conversation helped. I would have posted my indignation on your profile but I can't :mad:

I could swear Aerodrome/KuroganeHammer used gross before I did but searching his posts I can't find anything. Guess I'm insane! :lick:

Top Bottom