• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Oh yeah, I was going to mention, @SBphiloz4, my first exposure to Plain Asia was actually that very rendition. I can't find the video but it was a Japanese Brawl Home Run Contest video where the first part shows attempts with Ganon and ICs, but then the part with the song switches Ganon for Ike.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Btw thank you Koiba and Shrokatii for the advice on Smash Ladder. I might try a few matches on it tomorrow. I'll probably embarrass myself but uh YOLO
no one there is actually good unless theyre like silver I+ but what do i know

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
First Soul with the animu hate and now Shrokatii

Clearly if your avatar is someone from the Pikachu evolutionary line you don't know about and discount Japanese culture. Which is funny because Pikachu is from Japan.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
@evmaxy54 .....i'm sorry. For everything.

No one can possibly beat your s**t record. You're the King.

Besides, i'm comitted to one person only....and that's @ Shrokatii Shrokatii .

still a yandere though

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533

Clearly if your avatar is someone from the Pikachu evolutionary line you don't know about and discount Japanese culture. Which is funny because Pikachu is from Japan.
i never hated on anime or japanese culture

i simply said i dont watch anime or am influenced by japanese culture.

in fact i used to watch the pokemon anime and most of my favorite games and systems are japanese :p

Soul.

why is splatoon making Pokémon puns

shhhhhhhhhhhh

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I made a video a while ago and never shared it. *cri*

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
i never hated on anime or japanese culture

i simply said i dont watch anime or am influenced by japanese culture.

in fact i used to watch the pokemon anime and most of my favorite games and systems are japanese :p
You're probably more influenced than you know then, lol. Though not to the extent of waifu obsessed folks.

why is splatoon making Pokémon puns

shhhhhhhhhhhh
It's a ploy into making you use your Wii U and get Splatoon.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
You're probably more influenced than you know then, lol. Though not to the extent of waifu obsessed folks.

It's a ploy into making you use your Wii U and get Splatoon.
not really

only thing japan has really influenced me on is like, i dunno

subliminal messages within their games that have been stamped into my brain as a child

i dunno lol

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Okay I was playing with my sister now, she chose :4pit:.

She's not very good at fighting games so she's struggling to do combos and stuff. She also kinda gets A and B mixed up sometimes especially when recovering.

She plays with tap jump on and idk if that's good or not.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542

She's not very good at fighting games so she's struggling to do combos and stuff. She also kinda gets A and B mixed up sometimes especially when recovering.

I play with tap jump. It's a bigger deal to have it off for some characters (Yoshi most notably) and I know that sometimes with multi-jump characters it's possible to burn your jumps early if you're not careful. It has a few disadvantages (harder to do midair UAirs/Up-Bs without jumping) but, the way I see it, if people can play Melee, the Smash with the most inputs, with it on, then it's certainly possible to play at high level in Smash 4 with it.

FWIW I use a button more when I'm on the ground and want to do low jumps. Actually I probably use the button whenever I want to use an aerial. Last time I tried playing with tap jump off I screwed up most when I was trying to recover and just wanted to jump.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I play with tap jump. It's a bigger deal to have it off for some characters (Yoshi most notably) and I know that sometimes with multi-jump characters it's possible to burn your jumps early if you're not careful. It has a few disadvantages (harder to do midair UAirs/Up-Bs without jumping) but, the way I see it, if people can play Melee, the Smash with the most inputs, with it on, then it's certainly possible to play at high level in Smash 4 with it.

FWIW I use a button more when I'm on the ground and want to do low jumps. Actually I probably use the button whenever I want to use an aerial. Last time I tried playing with tap jump off I screwed up most when I was trying to recover and just wanted to jump.
Mid-air u-air= :GCY:,:GCCU:

@ S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9 ,@ Macchiato Macchiato , @SpiralGalaxies , @Moydow , @ Antonykun Antonykun , @Koiba, @ Benishigure Benishigure , @Cenizas , @Hennet , @ McKnightlíght McKnightlíght , @ Shrokatii Shrokatii , @Spritzee , @kenniky @ Cress! Cress!
CAH with you gorls was pretty fun!!

Btw BAN ZELDA :secretkpop:

Last edited:

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054

Tap jump on Pit is a big no-no 'cause arrows. But then again Nairo plays with defaults. :estatic:

If she's struggling with Dthrow > Uair then you could set the C-stick to tilts so she doesn't accidentally do Usmashes.

Top Bottom