• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
I wanna join the CAH games but I bet peps will think I'm too young :/
I'm too young for CAH tbh.

Lucina, Lucario, and Rosalina are too gimmicky to learn fundamentals from.
>Lucina
>Gimmicky

Uhhhh

Honestly Marth and Lucina are some of the best fundamentals characters. Relatively straightforward attacks that can be argued to do what that specific type of attack is supposed to do, a good but simple recovery, decent offstage game, and aren't hard to handle like characters like Greninja (and Marth in particular rewards spacing). Heck, as bad as I am with them, I've considered learning them to go back to the basics. Lucario's not really complicated either but he's not real beginner-friendly.

Ness is the best beginner character.
Until you're offstage, anyway.

"PK TUNNER!" -misaims the bolt and falls "DOH!"

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
My compilation video is finally done processing! Check it out before it gets potentially muted again. Also somebody already liked the videos immediately after I posted them I feel so loved :^)

FEEL THE BOTTOM TIER POWER THAT IS FROM PRINSASS ZELDA
Also bloopers here~
Those were great videos gorl. Was the Shulk in the beginning who died at like 4% me? I think so lol but I'm not 100% positive. Also 10/10 for using Plain Asia :^)

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Those were great videos gorl. Was the Shulk in the beginning who died at like 4% me? I think so lol but I'm not 100% positive. Also 10/10 for using Plain Asia :^)
It's soo hard to try NOT to like your posts.

Suffler confirmed best waifu husbando.

Too bad i'm the Tharja/Owain of Marriage Material *hair flip*

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Yes it was unfortunately you who succumbed to Zelda's brokenness at 4%.

BAN•ZELDA

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Yes it was unfortunately you who succumbed to Zelda's brokenness at 4%.

BAN•ZELDA
Omg I just watched the blooper video and I died laughing with the part of me and you playing. Best commentary ever tbh
It's soo hard to try NOT to like your posts.

Suffler confirmed best waifu husbando.

Too bad i'm the Tharja/Owain of Marriage Material *hair flip*
secretkpop2.0.png

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
so i have my tournament in 6 hours

will be playing zelda, g&w, pikachu, and bowser

wish me luck

also claim this page for pichu i guess

Last edited:
Gonna go Monado boy all the way in the tournament

Maybe use Fox and Zard in friendlies. Hell, I might pull Zard out of no where in the tourney

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Gonna go Monado boy all the way in the tournament

Maybe use Fox and Zard in friendlies. Hell, I might pull Zard out of no where in the tourney
oh yeah mines a pm tournament

forgot to mention if anyone cares, but good luck to you

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
My compilation video is finally done processing! Check it out before it gets potentially muted again. Also somebody already liked the videos immediately after I posted them I feel so loved :^)

FEEL THE BOTTOM TIER POWER THAT IS FROM PRINSASS ZELDA
Also bloopers here~
"All footage... are taken"
I was going to correct you on this but I did some research and both "are" and "is" are correct. Figures that a Zelda main would be pretentious.

Good stuff, though. I suspect the Alph was Dabuz? Is the Alph MU better than the Olimar one? :troll: I'm also a little amused at the number of Falcons in the video.

Zelda's DAir is a really reliable meteor, too bad I'm bad at using it.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Smashladder gorls, I have two questions. When I click someone's name and click "play," what exactly happens? Also, is this:

a list of people who are currently playing?

Btw I saw someone in the Smashladder chat say that Mac's fair is better than Sheik's fair, and they were quite serious about it :secretkpop:

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Guise, I want to teach my sister how to play Smash Bros, but I don't know what character would be best for her to start playing with. The characters she likes are:

:4robinm::rosalina::4greninja::4lucario::4lucina::4peach::4palutena::4myfriends::4zss:

I think she might like :4pit: too.

Which one of these do you guys think would be easier for her to start with and learn the game's fundamentals?
Pit's a really well-rounded character and doesn't rely on a gimmick like half of them do, and he's the third best character there. To play Pit well requires strong fundamentals, but he's also easy to get into because he lacks any really exploitable flaws.

You also have me and the other Pit/Dark Pit players that frequent the topic if she ever needs advice.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Smashladder gorls, I have two questions. When I click someone's name and click "play," what exactly happens? Also, is this:

Btw I saw someone in the Smashladder chat say that Mac's fair is better than Sheik's fair, and they were quite serious about it :secretkpop:
Peps who are asking for a battle

Green is good connection while red is ****

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533

actually just hit the little logo thing, it will automatically challenge them

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
"All footage... are taken"
I was going to correct you on this but I did some research and both "are" and "is" are correct. Figures that a Zelda main would be pretentious.

Good stuff, though. I suspect the Alph was Dabuz? Is the Alph MU better than the Olimar one? :troll: I'm also a little amused at the number of Falcons in the video.

Zelda's DAir is a really reliable meteor, too bad I'm bad at using it.
Nah Dabuz was actually the blue Luigi and black Rosalina. Alph was poor WaifuRaccoonBL.

Dair is honestly Zelda's best move alongside Dtilt. No jokes.

Top Bottom