• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Fuujin

Smash Champion
Let's be real, Sakurai is clearly just desperate for some female characters.

Irrelevina and Wii Fit Trainer made it into Smash Bros based on that alone.

#sorryboutit

Fuujin

Smash Champion
What are all these Irrelevina fan's doing in the Queen's lair???

Don't yall have some teeny bopper Mario racing Olympics game starring Irrelevina and ha beanie baby to be playing???

This zone is rated T for Teen, not E for Everyone like you gorls are used to.

Run along now.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
I love Zelda. And I love what Sakurai has done with Rosalina.
Sounds to me that you are butthurt about a character you didn't expect or want being playable.
Just because I think Rosalina looks cool doesn't mean that I don't play serious games.
In fact, I am probably one of the most serious gamers you will meet, especially when it involves Nintendo.
It's very insulting that you consider me a "teeny-bopper" gamer. I know more about Smash than you ever will and I suggest you back off.
I said nothing to insult Zelda. I love both Zelda and Rosalina. Same with a majority of Smashboards.
So run back to GameFAQS where you belong. This should not be the General Discussion thread, it's just a Rosalina hate thread based on the title and OP.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
I think fuu was talking to rosalina supporter. ^

Don't yall have some teeny bopper Mario racing Olympics game starring Irrelevina and ha beanie baby to be playing???

Run along now.
Seems plural to me. I'm included, I know it.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Well, it's fuujin. I wouldn't take it too seriously. He's pretty much immune to insults and arguments, and packs a salt giving punch when replying.

pitthekit

Smash Ace
Lol Rosalina will be soo much better we have a teenage Hannah Montana wand with Miley cirus soul in it. While Zelda has cheap w**** make up and dresses like Britney Spears.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Sorry, but this thread is pretty much nothing but a way to make a mockery towards Rosalina. Locked to prevent any more problems.

Edit: After some conversations with the other moderators, this thread is operational again.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
slight bump to let people know this isn't locked.

i can't wait for the daily picture today, hopefully we'll see more on zelda's moveset!

Rizen

Smash Legend
If Zelda keeps her Farow's Wind upB I hope it's fast enough to avoid most of the punishes she got in brawl. That or make the attack timing and priority like Sheik's upB.

Fuujin

Smash Champion
slight bump to let people know this isn't locked.

i can't wait for the daily picture today, hopefully we'll see more on zelda's moveset!
Thanks Aero ;)

If Zelda keeps her Farow's Wind upB I hope it's fast enough to avoid most of the punishes she got in brawl. That or make the attack timing and priority like Sheik's upB.
God Farore's wind needs some changes badly.

Heck all of her specials need some serious changes.

SmasherCat

Smash Journeyman
All of her specials are kinda slow and laggy, speeding them up is what needs to be done. Look at how they changed Samus' charge shot. Much better.

And Fuujin, what is with that avatar...the pikachu freaks me out...

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
It's so much fab you wouldn't even begin to understand.

And the only good Special of hers was Nayru's Love.
Invincibility at the beginning, a bunch of reflection frames, and Nayru's Jump.

SmasherCat

Smash Journeyman
Oh, there's fab to spare.

Din's fire was pretty spammable. Someone with my limited zelda knowledge has to to know at least that.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Someone suggested that she should be able to cancel her specials into each other. I think going from Din's Fire then Farore's cancel over to the opponent into aerials would be a really cool and neat idea!

SmasherCat

Smash Journeyman
I think special character specific effects is something they should look into for all characters. Think Marth's tippers or g&w slowing down his dair. Things like these make unique characters with adaptable play styles, and that's what ssb needs.

Where does Fuujin keep all these weird variations of the same avatar?

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Someone suggested that she should be able to cancel her specials into each other. I think going from Din's Fire then Farore's cancel over to the opponent into aerials would be a really cool and neat idea!

Farore Teleportation all day.

They could do what BBrawl did with Nayru's Love.
Errr, not the sliding across the stage thing, but the fact she could cancel the ending frames into any A move.

Rosalina suporter

Smash Ace

Run along now.
Irrelevina fan's, Sweet heart Do your re-search Rosalina wasin't in The Olympic games,
She is how ever playable in the new Super Mario 3D World..your just mad because she has relevance.:smash:

Rizen

Smash Legend
If not for love jumping, Nayru's would be a pretty bad move outside of wifi. It's very easy to punish and not a great reflector.
I think special character specific effects is something they should look into for all characters. Think Marth's tippers or g&w slowing down his dair. Things like these make unique characters with adaptable play styles, and that's what ssb needs.
I actually don't like G&W slowing his Dair by pressing down (it should be up). This aspect messes with my head when FFing other characters' aerials.
With that part said, I agree. The little individual quirks of each character give them personality and unique styles.

Spire

III
BRoomer
This thread would be fine if it didn't have such a piss-poor title. Hey mods, please change it. Thanks in advance.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
This thread would be fine if it didn't have such a piss-poor title. Hey mods, please change it. Thanks in advance.
It would be fine if it wasn't a troll thread against Rosalina.
I thought threads like this weren't tolerated in Smashboards.

Rizen

Smash Legend
It would be fine if it wasn't a troll thread against Rosalina.
I thought threads like this weren't tolerated in Smashboards.
You obviously never saw the MU/Tier list threads.
I admit the Fuujin is bashing Rosalina, a lot, but this is the Zelda in SSB4 discussion and the reason it is still being flamed is posts about Rosalina that shouldn't be on the Zelda thread. Everyone needs to drop this. Just saying.

I'd like to talk more about the statue Zelda may or may not be controlling (like in Spirit Tracks) as a D-special from this pic:

Louie G.

Smash Hero
You obviously never saw the MU/Tier list threads.
I admit the Fuujin is bashing Rosalina, a lot, but this is the Zelda in SSB4 discussion and the reason it is still being flamed is posts about Rosalina that shouldn't be on the Zelda thread. Everyone needs to drop this. Just saying.
Well if the title and OP are changed, it will certainly be dropped.
But as of now it looks like this thread is simply about why Fuujin dislikes Rosalina.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I'd like to talk more about the statue Zelda may or may not be controlling (like in Spirit Tracks) as a D-special from this pic:

It's obviously strait from Spirit tracks which makes me think it's not just an assist trophy. And since the Character isn't called Zelda/Sheik, this might relate to a new special move. Maybe a puppet character like Rosalina's Luma (raises flame shields).

Sheik will probably appear as a separate character (hopefully).

Fuujin

Smash Champion
Chiiiillllddd
If these casuals don't stop messing with my thread......

No one was even talking about Irrelevina till her desperate fans came in her and brought her up, AGAIN.

You

I don't like you.

But lemme stop and keep it cute before I end up getting banned again.

It's called a JOKE people.
Lighten up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom