• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
It seems odd that there are exactly 2 non-straight people in the entire cast of FEF.
nope, 1 male 1 female. No one is going to push a cast with a large part of it being homosexual relations in japan with out testing the waters on these things. There's touchy subjects the internet *****es about and then there is homosexual discussions, which are even more trivial of a discussion then people want to make it out to be. Homosexuality is a thing, it exists, it is a natural part of my day, but despite that every time the subject comes up people either are there to make a big deal about it in a good or bad way. Bad information blows itself out of proportion because it is so touchy. there is no reason, to give something the title of the root of all things evil when someone gets the wrong idea. Yes you can correct them, but you shouldn't make a mess out of it all

TLDR : people are gay, we know that, life will go on and we should only seek to correct misconceptions with out freaking out about it.

PS - i hate talking about this subject, I am not going to reply to a quote. After all today's load of garbage is due to FE's absolutely bizarre tumblr community
Fire Emblem vs. tumblr
  • tumblr: Post about how bad Fire Emblem Fates is
  • Me: Give it a minute
  • Scrolls down like five posts
  • tumblr: A better post about why first post was bull****
  • Me: There it is
  • Repeat daily
I'm glad Nintendo is finally acknowledging other sexualities exist, but praising them for not completely!
considering the side of the internet that cares about this subject and how poorly it was handled on nintendo's part, they aren't getting praise for it
I hope it's really good. I have faith in Intelligent Systems.
I really don't like IS as much as I used to. Back when it was like FE:Burning blade, paper mario TTYD and wario ware was still new. Their games felt so much more solid.
THANK YOU
I specifically unwatched the Robin social just to avoid spoilers but now i am COMPLETLY spoiled about M-Kamui/Solei Supports
uhhhhhg
let this help you forget

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
I just think people give Nintendo free passes for too much crap.

BuT anyway, I played Brawl a bit yesterday and fell in love with :zelda: again. Obligatory post on how it's going to be hard going back into Sm4sh.

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Full on Pichu mode bruhs

also im supposed to wake up in 2 and a half hours to go fishing at 5 am
wat do

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
I just think people give Nintendo free passes for too much crap.
you're on a forum for a nintendo game. So good ol' bias kicks in :secretkpop:
but hey at least we're not fans of microsoft, as we would be licking their boot for putting something on a console that should have been there 2 ****ing years ago.

Things are always clearer looking on the outside in
Falco is a bird.

Full on Pichu mode bruhs

also im supposed to wake up in 2 and a half hours to go fishing at 5 am
wat do
just fall asleep while fishing. NO REALLY, most boring hobby in the world
I have no idea why Minnesota is so obsessed with fishing and walleye

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
you're on a forum for a nintendo game. So good ol' bias kicks in :secretkpop:
but hey at least we're not fans of microsoft, as we would be licking their boot for putting something on a console that should have been there 2 ****ing years ago.

Things are always clearer looking on the outside in

well im going catfishing on a boat that holds like 3 people so

not much room :/

i also dont find it boring tbh, as long as you're catching stuff. going fishing for like 4 hours and not a bite is really boring

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
oh my god i know right

I'm like the only person in my family that isn't huge into fishing, they're all nuts imo

That said, fish is delicious, especially catfish-

well im going catfishing
ohohoho

Good luck!

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
M$ has fans???:secretkpop:
i remember i liked the xbox and got skyrim for it, thought it was so cool

then an a glorious light shed upon me, for i was cleansed in its heavenly light... there it lies, a PC, albeit a bit ironic using M$ Windows, the superiority is unfathomable, as to why people prefer consoles of PC, is a matter that will never be known to man.

gimme a break is 2:40 AM

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
M$ has fans???:secretkpop:
  1. you'll find any sort of idiot on the internet
  2. yep, check 'em out

as to why people prefer consoles of PC, is a matter that will never be known to man.
  • consoles can be run by monkeys
  • pcs weren't always the best gaming machines
  • pcs didn't always have the best services (like steam, steam was notoriously bad at release)
  • pcs are more expensive, to buy in and maintain, despite the games being cheaper
  • consoles should work on start up 100% of the time (my personal love of consoles is this, a pc while an amazing gaming machine, it can decide not to run a game for the dumbest ****ing reasons, causing me to waste a large amount of time to get the thing to work)
people have been talking about the death of the console since the SNES. whether or not consoles will truly hit a brick wall or not, only time with tell. PS4 despite not actually being all that great has still proven, it's still possible
oh my god i know right

I'm like the only person in my family that isn't huge into fishing, they're all nuts imo

That said, fish is delicious, especially catfish-
how to tell the difference between southern and northern fishing 101
  1. they mention catfish
    • they are southern
  2. they mention walleye
    • they are northern
  3. they mention northern pike
    • they are imaginary

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Gorls I got 5th out of 38 at a local today! :bluejump:
Bracket isn't done yet tho
BAN ZELDA

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
  • consoles can be run by monkeys
  • consoles should work on start up 100% of the time (my personal love of consoles is this, a pc while an amazing gaming machine can decide not to run a game for the dumbest ****ing reasons, causing me to waste a large amount of time to get the thing to work)
im sorry but it almost seems like you called yourself a monkey lol

in all seriousness other than the obvious reasons to go console over pc (Platform exclusivity like smash bros, price etc) theres no reason to not get a pc. it takes knowledge to use them or build them yes, but imo it just adds to the fun, but i might be weird. plus PC's have more uses than simply gaming.

basically, if you know how to use a pc, and are familiar with the os, and can fix problems with compatibility and so forth, (im using windows 8.1 and ive never had trouble unless its an older game, which i have fixed the problems anyway) then pc is just simply better. if you're someone who doesnt know a thing about pcs and are on a budget, id recommend a console, or the time to learn pcs. you can buy a pc thats maybe 150$ more expensive than a console, and get much better results in games. this isnt counting mouses and keyboards as pretty much everyone has one, as with tv's

k i need to sleep but i think im just going to stay awake till 5 when i leave :p

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
It's more of a price/upgrade thing that keeps me away from PC gaming. I'd rather spend less money and not worry about upgrading for 5+ years. I can definitely see the appeal of PCs though. Better graphics, performance, and mods. But you have to spend more money for all of that.

Plus Fallout 4 will have mods on consoles, so that's one other thing that makes me not want to switch.

EDIT: OMG gorls we're in the conquest this week! too bad we're stuck with tuna and slowpoke robin smh

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
It's more of a price/upgrade thing that keeps me away from PC gaming. I'd rather spend less money and not worry about upgrading for 5+ years. I can definitely see the appeal of PCs though. Better graphics, performance, and mods. But you have to spend more money for all of that.

Plus Fallout 4 will have mods on consoles, so that's one other thing that makes me not want to switch.
right now i only have a laptop, but im going to be buying myself a desktop later this year. basically what im doing is im going to buy a $500 desktop, and buy a better graphics card for around $200. that setup will get me good performance, (im not talking 4k ultra settings though) and when newer games come out, buy another card for $200 and run sli. in the end, yeah, its 900 bucks, but you're not spending it all at once which helps greatly.

pretty much, spend a lot now, and when the new consoles come out that are $400 bucks, you only have to spend $200 or so to get even better performance. thats just how i look at it

Last edited:
:4link: (but I went 5-2 Link vs. Shulk match with @ Berserker. Berserker. but he was really off later on though :()
the sudden out-of-no-where self destructs (had about 5 sd's lmao, 2 in one game) were really painful but i can obviously see that i played like CRAP. it's just one of those days, i guess

i really have to not be that bad again because that's probably the worst i've witnessed or seen tbh. not saying im good but im not THAT bad

but it's friendlies tho so it's nothing srs. i guess (i still feel like crap tho)

i was doing fine at first against everyone. going against lonk at first was fine until i sd'd out of no where then it went down hill from there for me :(

i just don't even wanna remember that even happened so i'll just try to forget it

to my bro's credit, he did way better than i did (and he's getting really better at this game). got outplayed really hard by him lmao

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
im sorry but it almost seems like you called yourself a monkey lol
I own both, I simply prefer console for it's conveyance, but there is no doubting the pc as being better
in all seriousness other than the obvious reasons to go console over pc (Platform exclusivity like smash bros, price etc) theres no reason to not get a pc. it takes knowledge to use them or build them yes, but imo it just adds to the fun, but i might be weird. plus PC's have more uses than simply gaming.
extra uses is kind of a mute argument. You pay a hell of a lot more for it.
If you go buy two tacos one for 2$ the other for 10$ (because you're crazy, like me). You expect more out of the 10$ one
right now i only have a laptop, but im going to be buying myself a desktop later this year. basically what im doing is im going to buy a $500 desktop, and buy a better graphics card for around $200.
how much ram are you looking at getting?

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
I own both, I simply prefer console for it's conveyance, but there is no doubting the pc as being better

extra uses is kind of a mute argument. You pay a hell of a lot more for it.
If you go buy two tacos one for 2$ the other for 10$ (because you're crazy, like me). You expect more out of the 10$ one

how much ram are you looking at getting?
Well, I mean the $10 dollar taco IS much better
A 400 dollar console vs a $800 dollar pc can't compete

Around 8 or 16 gb. I already have the ram to upgrade it

Last edited:
PC is pretty much waaaay better than consoles. I mean, there are those exclusive 1st party games that I love from consoles but the 3rd parties? If they're available on PC, just get it on the PC. PC's are more powerful than the current gen consoles anyway.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing today? :4zelda:

Just had my breakfast, and just had to check to see if my Tutor replied. Didn't get anything. o.o

There's a new danger they have to worry about now...
Fixed it for you. :yeahboi:

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
well wish me luck

Good thing it's going to be cloudy around 75°, so its not a hot day just standing in a boat with no shade

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Morning girls. How's everyone doing today? :4zelda:

Just had my breakfast, and just had to check to see if my Tutor replied. Didn't get anything. o.o

Fixed it for you. :yeahboi:
Unlike Knuckles I don't chuckle, I'd rather flex my Knuckles. Also here's the full version.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
...a.a..a..a.....a.a....a..a...a.....

Last edited:

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
Omg gorls so I'm typing up this list of people for my mum's work thing or whatever

There's this one person whose surname is Evangelista

And I accidentally typed in Evangelion

.........I can't believe myself smh

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Omg gorls so I'm typing up this list of people for my mum's work thing or whatever

There's this one person whose surname is Evangelista

And I accidentally typed in Evangelion

.........I can't believe myself smh
The big question is... do they have the bad waifu (Asuka) or the good waifu (Rei)?

Might as well leave this for @ evmaxy54 evmaxy54 . :yeahboi:

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Weavile was sorta surprising but not quite =V

Game looks pretty fun, I really hope it gets ported to console.

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
Charizard and Weavile confirmed to be in Pokkén

Billy: "Mommy did that pokemon kill the other one?"
Mother: "No billy, it just fainted. It will be fine."
Billy: "Oh. Like how my pet goldfish didn't die; he was sleeping on his back?"
Mother: "That's right."

Soul.

These developers better add Breloom to the game or else a ****storm will happen.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I want Reuniclus in Pokken but that's not very likely.

Breloom and Hawlucha are pretty good guesses, though.

Top Bottom