• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
@ Antonykun Antonykun GROSS BLANCHE JUST ASKED ME TO MOVE

MY LIFE IS COMPLETE

AAAAAAAHHHHHH

also i have the blue set for you

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
@ Antonykun Antonykun GROSS BLANCHE JUST ASKED ME TO MOVE

MY LIFE IS COMPLETE

AAAAAAAHHHHHH

also i have the blue set for you
just when i think i can have fun in FG again some falco comes in and destroys me by going
:GCD::GCB: then :GCCR:
uhhhhhg thats why i refuse to go to online tournaments the zelda social one being an exception
anyways im turning on my acnl now that managed to vent a little bit @ BJN39 BJN39 thnx for the set <3 and i wish to raid your village :D

Rizen

Smash Legend
1.Soleil was never lesbian, she only S-Supports with men.
2.She was never *****, where did you get that from.
3.One of the gay supports was one of the most popular characters in Awakening, so now she can support with either gender as fanservice. And they got a male version of her too that can support with either gender. Why are you so salty over a popular BI character coming back? That seems hypocritical and counterproductive.

You often get rather bent out of shape over the most trivial details, thank you very much. It's really childish. At least I can enjoy my future copy of Fates without any ******** about the gay marriage in the game Nintendo pushed for which ironically you can't appreciate.
Why do you think she's bi? I read the script and it seems pretty clear she's not attracted to men at all.
http://pastebin.com/bgQC0yEa

Soleil/Mamui C: PCM3
Kamui: Soleil. Are you sighing like that because something’s on your mind?
Soleil: Kinda. But I don’t think it’s something you could even hope to understand.
Kamui: Something even I couldn’t understand? What could it possibly be, I wonder…
Soleil: … If you’re going to be that full of yourself, I guess I’ll tell you. I’m aiming to become a strong, cool woman. I plan to work hard to reach that goal. … But, hard as I try, there’s a weak point I just can’t overcome.
Kamui: A weakpoint?
Soleil: Right. Because of that weakpoint… the path to becoming a strong, smooth girl looks to be a long, steep road paved with obstacles…
Kamui: Seems pretty serious. Just what exactly is it?
Soleil: ……… My weakness is, cute girls.
Kamui: Yeah, I knew that already. But, what about it?
Soleil: Around the type that I like, I end up fainting if I even get near them. It’s not very impressive.
Kamui: … Eh?
Soleil: Do you remember that one time? On the way home from a sortie, I collapsed.
Kamui: Yeah, that’s right. I thought you might have been injured somewhere.
Soleil: That’s not it. It wasn’t because of the battle. The truth is… a cute townie greeted me… and after that I got lightheaded…
Kamui: I-Is that what happened…
Soleil: With that kind of weakness… it’s impossible for me to become smooth.
Kamui: …….. I can’t believe Soleil worries about things like this…

Soleil/Mamui B PCM3:
Kamui: Soleil.
Soleil: ……. … Y-You… who are you again?
Kamui: It’s me. Kamui.
Soleil: E-Ehhhhhh!? B-But… those eyes, they could only belong to a girl!?
Kamui: Seems it was a great success.
Soleil: Success… uh… I have no clue what you’re talking about…
Kamui: Right now you’re seeing me as a girl. Isn’t that right?
Soleil: Y-Yes. Completely.
Kamui: I managed to get my hands on a kind of magic powder… I’m really sorry, but a little while ago, I poured some of it into your drink. The person who drinks that powder… somehow becomes able to see other people as the gender opposite what they actually are!
Soleil: H-Huh!? So I can see you as a girl!!?
Kamui: Yes. After what you said, I wanted to resolve your concerns, so I thought it over a little. And it led me to a conclusion. Seeing me as a girl, you can use me to overcome your issues. From now on I’ll get closer to you until you can tolerate being around me without fainting.
Soleil: E-Ehhhh!? I-I’m glad you feel that way but… I have a very specific type… and besides, I mean, you’re Kamui…
Kamui: Please move closer to me. Look deeeeep into my eyes.
Soleil: …….. … Huh!? W-What… this feeling, it’s… kind of uncomfortable… but I’m also getting a little… excited… … Hey, Kamui. Could you try saying my name…
Soleil: … C-Can you do it in a higher voice? F-For… realism’s sake…
Kamui: … Understood. Soleil.
Soleil: Ugh!
Kamui: Thank you for saving our city! You were so strong and cool!
Soleil: Hauu!
Kamui: How was that? I tried to be like that girl from the town…
Soleil: It was superb. I was on the brink of fainting.
Kamui: Then let’s use this method as a special training. Let’s do it again at once.
Soleil: Yeah. Please do… but before that, can we take a little break?
Kamui: Of course.
Soleil: Yes! Then while the magic powder is still in effect, I think I’ll go take a peek at the other male soldiers in the army! Alright! I wonder what kinds of cute girls that ugly lot will become!
Kamui: Eeeh!? P-Please wait, Soleil! You aren’t supposed to use it like that! Soleil——!!

Soleil/Mamui A PCM3:
Kamui: Soleil, I was looking for you.
Soleil: Kamui…
Kamui: How were the results of our special training?
Soleil: It was no good, not much has changed. At the village we stopped in on the way back from the last battle, I tried to surround myself with the cute village girls. I immediately got dizzy… once they noticed, the girls looked after me. Even though you went to the trouble of using that magic powder to train me…
Kamui: I see…
Soleil: I’m sorry, Kamui…
Kamui: No, there’s no need to apologize. Good results won’t come about that quickly. So please don’t get too down about it.
Soleil: … You’re right. It doesn’t solve anything to put on a sad face. In the past, I was a timid crybaby you know. But, my Dad said this to me: “Soleil, just smile. When you smile, good things are bound to happen.” Because of that, I decided to put on a cheerful face no matter what happens. Alright, let’s turn that frown upside down!
Kamui: Soleil… you don’t have to force yourself to smile if it’s impossible, alright?
Soleil: No, it’s not that hard. Obviously our special training didn’t bring out the results we wanted, but… you tried your hardest for me, Kamui. That makes me really happy. So, this smile isn’t forced. It’s a real one.
Kamui: Is that so? In that case I’m happy too. Soleil, you’re my precious friend. From this day on if you have any problems, I want to offer my strength to you.
Soleil: Really? Thanks! Then let’s continue our special training once more. The girl version of Kamui is of course very appealing but… whether or not you’re using the magic powder, it’s fun being with you Kamui!
Kamui: Thank you. Then from now on let’s think up more ways to train you.
Soleil: Yeah. I’m looking forward to it!

Soleil/Mamui S PCM3:
Soleil: Ah, he’s here. Kamuiii!
Kamui: Soleil. So you came.
Soleil: What’s up? Why’d you call me out to this place, there’s nothing here…
Kamui: There is something. Please, look up at the sky.
Soleil: The sky…? Ah…
Kamui: Right here is the best place to see the sun so big and clear.
Soleil: Uwah…! It’s so pretty!
Kamui: It is. It’s almost as if I were looking at you.
Soleil: Huh?
Kamui: Your smile is like the sun. I want to look at that smile beside me… forever.
Soleil: ………. Kamui… what’s wrong? Did you hit your head?
Kamui: T-That’s not it! I’m quite serious! … Soleil. I want you to have this.
Soleil: This is… a ring?
Kamui: Yes. I called you here today to ask you to marry me.
Soleil: … Marry…? Eeh!? EEEEEEHHHHHH!?
Kamui: I made this ring shaped like the sun in order to match you, Soleil… I would be happy if you would accept it.
Soleil: ………. … I’m sorry!
Kamui: … I see…
Soleil: Ah, not like that! That wasn’t a refusal just now… that was me apologizing for asking if you hit your head despite trying so hard to confess…
Kamui: Ah, was that it? You surprised me…
Soleil: My reply is… of course it’s okay. There’s no other man that could make my heart tighten like this. I’ve loved you since the day I saw you as a girl.
Kamui: Uh. Since the day you saw me as a girl? You couldn’t possibly mean… that you fell in love with the female me!?
Soleil: Yep!
Kamui: Oh God…
Soleil: But it’s okay. Right now, I also love the male Kamui. I mean, when I drank that magic powder, I saw countless people as women… but the only one to make my heart throb was you, Kamui. Even now… my heart is beating fast. … Hey, want to try touching my chest?
Kamui: Waaaaah! No, no! That’s not happening!!
Soleil: Eh, why not?
Kamui: Why… because before marriage, I can’t thoughtlessly touch a woman’s body. I understand your feelings… but please treasure yourself more.
Soleil: Okay… I get it.
Kamui: Good girl. Thank you for accepting my proposal. I’ll definitely make you happy. On that note… you can’t flirt with other guys, okay? Though I don’t think I have to worry about that with you.
Soleil: Ehehe… Okay. I won’t cheat. From now on until forever, I belong only to Kamui!"

Does that sound like she's attracted to anything but women?
Also 2 she was drugged without consent but not r****. It's bad but not as bad.
Oh hey someone said it.
I just think it is a huge case of misunderstanding mix with Social justice warriors trying to make sure their agenda is pushed.

When it comes down to it, I'm sad how people aren't even looking at the positives of what is going on.
You guys don't get it. She's a clearly lesbian character who can only marry a man. If they're going to include marriage involving a lesbian it should be possible with another woman. Nintendo only gave a gay woman the option to marry strait. Gay marriage is a huge issue that just made progress in the usa by going through the supreme court. Now FE is saying 'you can be gay but you have to marry strait'.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Why do you think she's bi? I read the script and it seems pretty clear she's not attracted to men at all.

Soleil: Kinda. But I don’t think it’s something you could even hope to understand.
Kamui: Something even I couldn’t understand? What could it possibly be, I wonder…
Soleil: … If you’re going to be that full of yourself, I guess I’ll tell you. I’m aiming to become a strong, cool woman. I plan to work hard to reach that goal. … But, hard as I try, there’s a weak point I just can’t overcome.
Soleil: Right. Because of that weakpoint… the path to becoming a strong, smooth girl looks to be a long, steep road paved with obstacles…
Soleil: Around the type that I like, I end up fainting if I even get near them. It’s not very impressive.
Soleil: Do you remember that one time? On the way home from a sortie, I collapsed.
Soleil: That’s not it. It wasn’t because of the battle. The truth is… a cute townie greeted me… and after that I got lightheaded…

Soleil/Mamui B PCM3:
Kamui: I managed to get my hands on a kind of magic powder… I’m really sorry, but a little while ago, I poured some of it into your drink. The person who drinks that powder… somehow becomes able to see other people as the gender opposite what they actually are!
Kamui: Yes. After what you said, I wanted to resolve your concerns, so I thought it over a little. And it led me to a conclusion. Seeing me as a girl, you can use me to overcome your issues. From now on I’ll get closer to you until you can tolerate being around me without fainting.
Soleil: E-Ehhhh!? I-I’m glad you feel that way but… I have a very specific type… and besides, I mean, you’re Kamui…
Soleil: …….. … Huh!? W-What… this feeling, it’s… kind of uncomfortable… but I’m also getting a little… excited… … Hey, Kamui. Could you try saying my name…
Kamui: Then let’s use this method as a special training. Let’s do it again at once.
Soleil: Yes! Then while the magic powder is still in effect, I think I’ll go take a peek at the other male soldiers in the army! Alright! I wonder what kinds of cute girls that ugly lot will become!
Kamui: Eeeh!? P-Please wait, Soleil! You aren’t supposed to use it like that! Soleil——!!

Soleil/Mamui A PCM3:
Soleil: It was no good, not much has changed. At the village we stopped in on the way back from the last battle, I tried to surround myself with the cute village girls. I immediately got dizzy… once they noticed, the girls looked after me. Even though you went to the trouble of using that magic powder to train me…
Kamui: No, there’s no need to apologize. Good results won’t come about that quickly. So please don’t get too down about it.
Soleil: … You’re right. It doesn’t solve anything to put on a sad face. In the past, I was a timid crybaby you know. But, my Dad said this to me: “Soleil, just smile. When you smile, good things are bound to happen.” Because of that, I decided to put on a cheerful face no matter what happens. Alright, let’s turn that frown upside down!
Kamui: Soleil… you don’t have to force yourself to smile if it’s impossible, alright?
Soleil: No, it’s not that hard. Obviously our special training didn’t bring out the results we wanted, but… you tried your hardest for me, Kamui. That makes me really happy. So, this smile isn’t forced. It’s a real one.
Kamui: Is that so? In that case I’m happy too. Soleil, you’re my precious friend. From this day on if you have any problems, I want to offer my strength to you.
Soleil: Really? Thanks! Then let’s continue our special training once more. The girl version of Kamui is of course very appealing but… whether or not you’re using the magic powder, it’s fun being with you Kamui!

Soleil/Mamui S PCM3:
Kamui: Your smile is like the sun. I want to look at that smile beside me… forever.
Kamui: I made this ring shaped like the sun in order to match you, Soleil… I would be happy if you would accept it.
Soleil: Ah, not like that! That wasn’t a refusal just now… that was me apologizing for asking if you hit your head despite trying so hard to confess…
Soleil: My reply is… of course it’s okay. There’s no other man that could make my heart tighten like this. I’ve loved you since the day I saw you as a girl.
Kamui: Uh. Since the day you saw me as a girl? You couldn’t possibly mean… that you fell in love with the female me!?
Soleil: But it’s okay. Right now, I also love the male Kamui. I mean, when I drank that magic powder, I saw countless people as women… but the only one to make my heart throb was you, Kamui. Even now… my heart is beating fast. … Hey, want to try touching my chest?
Kamui: Why… because before marriage, I can’t thoughtlessly touch a woman’s body. I understand your feelings… but please treasure yourself more.
Kamui: Good girl. Thank you for accepting my proposal. I’ll definitely make you happy. On that note… you can’t flirt with other guys, okay? Though I don’t think I have to worry about that with you.
Soleil: Ehehe… Okay. I won’t cheat. From now on until forever, I belong only to Kamui!"

You guys don't get it. She's a clearly lesbian character who can only marry a man. If they're going to include marriage involving a lesbian it should be possible with another woman. Nintendo only gave a gay woman the option to marry strait. Gay marriage is a huge issue that just made progress in the usa by going through the supreme court. Now FE is saying 'you can be gay but you have to marry strait'.
That was the mistranslated one.

There was a link that RaccoonBL posted with the actual convo and stuff. Give me a second to find it

The laser animals are really fun in this game. Even Falco (who doesn't seem THAT bad anymore, imo)

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767

The girl clearly loves Kamui though. I think there needs to be one thing said. There is something more important than sexuality. And that is a thing called love. If someone loves someone enough, then sexuality can actually be thrown out the window.

Maybe there is something about female Kamui that doesn't click with this lesbian girl. Gameplay or story reason. Heck, this is a scene for only one context. I haven't even seen what her other supports are like.

That was the mistranslated one.

There was a link that RaccoonBL posted with the actual convo and stuff. Give me a second to find it
...I did? Because if so I would like myself to also send me it. :p

But yeah, I don't remember posting any links. Heck, the mistranslation doesn't even seem bad.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
The girl clearly loves Kamui though. I think there needs to be one thing said. There is something more important than sexuality. And that is a thing called love. If someone loves someone enough, then sexuality can actually be thrown out the window.

Maybe there is something about female Kamui that doesn't click with this lesbian girl. Gameplay or story reason. Heck, this is a scene for only one context. I haven't even seen what her other supports are like.

...I did? Because if so I would like myself to also send me it. :p

But yeah, I don't remember posting any links. Heck, the mistranslation doesn't even seem bad.
i thought it was you, but i guess it wasn't.

sorry sis

NNID
evenet2013
3DS FC
1005-8775-7263
I'm was away from the Robin social to get away from all the Fates talk. :T

Also, I just fought a space gorl whose game plan was literally just roll back, dash attack. Kill me now.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
He's always been my Smash 4 secondary
and I promoted him to co-main because he's fun. Also his down taunt is as sassy as Zelda's
Nah, Zelda's is better. Still mad they removed his Brawl DTaunt though the new one is decent.

Nammy's POV

I hate Boozelina

I hate pound

I hate Pikachu

I hate all your chars

Your chars are brain-dead

No
Sounds like your brother needs a better attitude.

Or better characters :troll:

just when i think i can have fun in FG again some falco comes in and destroys me by going
:GCD::GCB: then :GCCR:
uhhhhhg thats why i refuse to go to online tournaments the zelda social one being an exception
wow wut a scrub can't even beat flaco

1.Soleil was never lesbian, she only S-Supports with men.
2.She was never *****, where did you get that from.
3.One of the gay supports was one of the most popular characters in Awakening, so now she can support with either gender as fanservice. And they got a male version of her too that can support with either gender. Why are you so salty over a popular BI character coming back? That seems hypocritical and counterproductive.

You often get rather bent out of shape over the most trivial details, thank you very much. It's really childish. At least I can enjoy my future copy of Fates without any ******** about the gay marriage in the game Nintendo pushed for which ironically you can't appreciate.
upload_2015-7-2_23-29-58.png

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196

Soleil/Mamui B PCM3:

Soleil/Mamui A PCM3:

Soleil/Mamui S PCM3:

Eauxkay, you misinterpreted what I said about bi characters I'm talking about the official gay supports with Kamui.

Not Soleil. According to the link from @TriesteSP, it said that she flirted with girls to spite her father, not out of actual attraction, but eventually became a habit. Either way she is/becomes bi or straight because she only can S-Support with men, end of story. It's not like people can't change sexuality anyway, I don't know why someone going from x -----> straight (if she wasn't straight to begin with) is so offensive and clearly a message that not being straight is bad. Everybody's gotta read in between the lines searching for something that isn't there, smh.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
All of my best friends move away.

But not Ryan.

He's the grapest best friend.
so uh, did he taste good?
Hey guys, anything new?
there were a bunch of posts complaining about FE14, I didn't really pay attention. I didn't care...
idk it was something about turning gay people straight forcefully with drugs or something. Sounded way too convoluted for me to get involved
Go back to the pages you've missed. Will not disappoint. Promise.
translation :

Top Bottom