• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
@ McKnightlíght McKnightlíght sending some good trollutenas your way.

Gameplan: Win via tilts and DAir. lolspin 5evr and tuna 5A55 walks as well as ledge cancel teleport swag :secretkpop: thensomehowwineventhoughyouweren'ttrying

My favorite Paletuna tilt is up tilt :secretkpop:

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
@ McKnightlíght McKnightlíght sending some good trollutenas your way.

Gameplan: Win via tilts and DAir. lolspin 5evr as well as ledge cancel teleport swag :secretkpop: thensomehowwineventhoughyouweren'ttrying

My favorite Paletuna tilt is up tilt :secretkpop:
Haha ok.

My game plan with Sonic is to try to footstool gimp you or spring gimp you.

So I can relate.

@ Koiba Koiba take notes

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
tfw you think that you should go to some tourneys

Then you think more of how a 13 would get rekt

smh ;__________;

And is there a community in Mississauga?

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
WTF.

LOL no bye. Not buying this **** game. Those game designers are literal human trash.

Yeah no I'm calling BS.

It doesn't matter if it is viewed differently in Japan or by Japanese culture; that doesn't change how disgusting making a lesbian character fall in love with her male rapist is.

And no, I'm not giving Nintendo any credit. Any credit for allowing same-sex marriage is by far out-weighed by this and making the only two romance-able queer characters creepy stalkers/sociopaths.

I'd much rather Nintendo portray queer people as actual, you know, people than pull this **** and say "well hey, at least you can get married."
1.Soleil was never lesbian, she only S-Supports with men.
2.She was never *****, where did you get that from.
3.One of the gay supports was one of the most popular characters in Awakening, so now she can support with either gender as fanservice. And they got a male version of her too that can support with either gender. Why are you so salty over a popular BI character coming back? That seems hypocritical and counterproductive.

You often get rather bent out of shape over the most trivial details, thank you very much. It's really childish. At least I can enjoy my future copy of Fates without any ******** about the gay marriage in the game Nintendo pushed for which ironically you can't appreciate.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
And then there is my brother who doesn't play Sm4sh Sonic because his final smash was nerfed.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
You guys crack me up.

I love your sibling interactions. Some of my best friends are my siblings.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
You often get rather bent out of shape over the most trivial details, thank you very much. It's really childish. At least I can enjoy my future copy of Fates without any ******** about the gay marriage in the game Nintendo pushed for which ironically you can't appreciate.
Oh hey someone said it.
I just think it is a huge case of misunderstanding mix with Social justice warriors trying to make sure their agenda is pushed.

When it comes down to it, I'm sad how people aren't even looking at the positives of what is going on.

Anyway, playing splatoon. Glad to know the rank modes switch daily. Was worried we might be stuck with Tower control for a while. Not that I don't like it. However, I do still enjoy splat zone.

Last edited:

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
tfw you don't have a bestie :(

I'm just friends with everybody :)

Which also means I don't have anyone to share my super secret things :/

Is there a website where you can make these?
You got me gorl.

And yep!

Last edited:
Top Bottom