• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I'm getting an error code 101-0502 unable to connect to server but I have no idea why :facepalm: Let me try to fix this but we might not be able to play.

Are you getting an error too?
No error for me. I'm just in the waiting room.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I can get on E-shop but not the smash servers. Thanks anyway. I think the smash gods don't want me to play SSB4. Something usually comes up and it doesn't work when I do have time to play. :glare:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I can get on E-shop but not the smash servers. Thanks anyway. I think the smash gods don't want me to play SSB4. Something usually comes up and it doesn't work when I do have time to play. :glare:
Oh well. Maybe some other time.

Anyone else want to play Wii U?

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
@ Rizen Rizen when you're aiming to hit ledgesnaps, don't aim at the ledge, aim at where they're coming from.

also ledgesnap vulnerability exists on all recoveries, it isn't teleport exclusive.

Rizen

Smash Legend
^Thanks Lavani; I was aiming too high.

Well nothing completes a bad day like technology not working. I can get on E-shop and Miiverse and my internet connection is steady for a change but smash can't find the server.
This is why I don't support drone warfare :facepalm:

Quickhero

Smash Ace
NNID
Quickbobhero
3DS FC
4441-9316-1706
Aerials beat projectiles because they don't clank. Dash Attack is similar, it isn't transcendent but will continue through clank (I think Pound has the same property but I could be remembering wrong). Dash Attack is great but it's horrible on shield.

Honestly the best thing to do against Jigglypuff is to wait. I think she's one of the worst characters in Smash 4 but she's still usable. Also I think she's fun so there. I remember a FG session with, IIRC @ Quickhero Quickhero , where he was Marth and I was Puff. I'm pretty sure he was trolling a little but he kept Countering all my aerials so I switched to playing ground-based and started winning. Puff's throws and pummel do so much damage even though they don't lead into anything.
Man haha I remember that match but also remember it was like 1 AM for me haha, I think it was more or less me being extremely tired and slightly salty than actual trolling. I'd love to play with you again sometime, though! Hopefully I won't counter nearly as much lol. I don't know whom you actually main now, (I'm guessing Villager) but it'd be fun to play with you again!

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
It's 1:15AM now and I've safely landed to Los Angeles! :^)

Waiffuuu noooooooooooooooooooooo. ;_;

Whats you doing there?
Visiting family members, gonna visit Las Vegas, then meet up with Internet friends over at Anime Expo~

I would maybe find a Californian smash tourney to attend, but meh. Already have enough hype in my schedule~

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Experiment I guess. Isn't Link's problem that he falls so quickly that your sword may not even be in the right spot? Link needs to have his sword where Zelda (or anybody else) is going to appear.

@ KuroganeHammer KuroganeHammer Your site is helpful but can you put some things into perspective? Like I'm seeing Luma uair has 110 bkb and 60kbg but then Warlock Punch has 120 bkb and 42 kbg. In my mind, I still think Warlock Punch is far stronger but they seem similar. Is it just because of the 4 damage vs. 30?
110 bkb... no wonder it kills so early with rage.

PUK

Smash Ace
NNID
Simlock92
3DS FC
4141-4118-5477
110 bkb... no wonder it kills so early with rage.
Not only with rage. When rosalina is juggling you she can kill really early if luma has the final hit of the Uair. That's why drifting in rosalina's back is the most important thing to do

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Afternoon girls. How's everyone doing today? :4zelda:

Just had my lunch and playing some P&DZ to pass the time. Who reached Top 16/8 btw?

Also, glad to know you think of me whenever you see a boring character like Sheik @ Macchiato Macchiato . :yeahboi:

I am so sorry about the jinx @berserker00. ;_;

Rizen

Smash Legend
My smash wifi is still offline and I have no idea why. Duck Duck Go search can't be found but my bookmarks work. It's strange.
On the bright side I watched the cutscenes from Arkham Knight and they were awesome. Great way to end the series. I don't own a PS4.

Edit, alright it's been an hour and no one else has posted. If this was a forum game I won it :seuss:

Last edited:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
I vomited more as a kid but grew out of it.
PS when I read your name I think of Tofu :p
I did too but even then I don't think it was as often as a lot of people.

You're not the only one, lol. Even though it's actually a throwback to a semi-dumb tag my brother and I made when we were young and the only Smash game we had was Melee.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
I didn't know how to deal with her, so I'll just main her instead
That's kind of how I am with Game & Watch and ROB tbh. More Game & Watch actually. Though I usually figure the player if not the character out after a few matches.

Anyone know when CEO Smash 4 top 8 singles starts?

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Visiting family members, gonna visit Las Vegas, then meet up with Internet friends over at Anime Expo~

I would maybe find a Californian smash tourney to attend, but meh. Already have enough hype in my schedule~
I would ask if you were planning on partying hard at las vegas, but the drinking age here is 21, so no for you. :^)...

Unless of course you are a naughty gorl. :happysheep:

Anyway, sounds fun! I already had my travel vacation for my summer. Was fun. Missed the forums though.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Top Bottom