• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Someone speak japanknees here?

0:02 06-15-2015

0:03 It was a nightmare.

0:05 Battle
0:07 Nerfs that shook the world
0:09 Character adjustments that frightened the hearts of the civilians
0:11 A godlike update as if God himself has delivered it
0:13 A mad war of revenge
0:15 Giant fear that covers the world (in red: However, God descended right there!)
0:16 - 0:23 Down Throw, Uair, Uthrow Uair (but reality wasn't that sweet), Dthrow Uair (but reality wasn't that sweet)

DIDDY KONG

0:30 Sakurai, stop nerfing the monkey, う○こ *weird stuff* buriburi *onomatopeia for anger*, weird stuff again, A, DIDDY KONG

0:47 We have to keep
0:49 The achievements he has accomplished
0:51 We have to pass on
0:53 that there was one hero in the era when we lived
0:55 He brought smiiles on our faces in an era of turmoil
0:59 The name of the amazing man who lived at the beginning of the 21st century...

DIDDY KONG

The legend

DIDDY KONG

(You're welcome)

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I would ask if you were planning on partying hard at las vegas, but the drinking age here is 21, so no for you. :^)...

Unless of course you are a naughty gorl. :happysheep:
It's strange that I'm legal to drink in my hometown Vancouver, but suddenly put me in this foreign place called USA and I suddenly can't drink again wtf smh

Macchiato don't switch mains k thx

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
CEO has been so hype
Loads better than Apex
The non-customs meta seems fine
We've got chars like Shulk, MK, etc. placing pretty okay
These patches have been great
Buff a couple more low tiers is all I ask

Soul.

CEO has been better than APEX so far. There have been a few nitpicks here and there, such as coaching being a thing, but nothing really big.

No customs meta needs more love. There is no jank to be upset. I swear if only they made Kirby have Upper Cutter by default.

I'll be dumb and say customs will come back in the next Smash game(s).

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Why are there so many characters I enjoy playing, but I have no idea how to use them? ;-;

warionumbah2

Smash Master
Warning Received
Can't believe Tyrant(who's overrated) beat Fatality and got 13th after getting his butt whooped by vinne and R.

Wish Ito went he would've got eeezy moneh.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Can't believe Tyrant(who's overrated) beat Fatality and got 13th after getting his butt hole slammed balls deep till it bleeds by vinne and R.

Wish Ito went he would've got eeezy moneh.
I was surprised that Fatality took a low placing. Maybe he went ham too much. Remember folks, never go full ham with Captain Falcon. :p

The money match was sad. At least Chillin fought back and at least took games to stocks. And hey, at least Meta Knight had a fair representation there with someone good and not the average Meta Knight who showed up thinking CEO is nothing intense only to get his or her *** whooped. Of all the Falco players that went... Why not Pawclaw, Kato, Liquid, Keitaro or even GimR could have used him once in a match! The seeding didn't help as he was in Dabuz's bracket and Falco does poorly against Rosalina.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
His MK is average maybe worse if top players and commentators didn't overrate him.

:059:
There's like Ito, Katakiri, Tyrant, Unknown, and lloD. Of those 5, Ito and Tyrant are the most well known, so people are going to cite one or the either. It's like people citing Dabuz as the Olimar main when Logic does all right and Myran and Greenbeast are the lesser known, but also dangerous Olimar mains. Greenbeast almost took put Dabuz's Rosalina which lead to Dabuz using Olimar to ditto and win against Greenbeast.

Falco's got it worse when the best players in my opinion either secondary him or nobody knows who they are or knew they played him. Ally played him like once after the patch and his Falco looks better than people who've played him for months. That's just sad, man.

Ike suffers because the best players are people who don't even know or pay attention to who they are while average Ike players show up and people have a bad opinion on them. It's not their fault they're not as good as Ryo, Ryuga, San, and Blitz and it's not their fault nobody knows who those four are. People should not have been surprised about Ryo's Ike or Solreth's Little Mac. Good players are everywhere and they play everyone. Some are not really known and some are still learning or are late bloomers.

Meta Knight before patch 1.0.6 would have still been amazing, but Ito had to learn everything about Meta Knight before things could happen and when they did, Meta Knight embodied vengeance and the night.

Last edited:

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
Sooooo... After a few days of absence, what did I miss? Any CEO matches worth watching? Have ZeRo and his scarf been defeated yet? I'm going to take a wild guess and say Nairo didn't use :4zelda: because she's just too good and that wouldn't be fair to the other players.

warionumbah2

Smash Master
There's like Ito, Katakiri, Tyrant, Unknown, and lloD. Of those 5, Ito and Tyrant are the most well known
Unknown sucks and doesn't go to tourney's anymore and llod isn't a MK main he mains petch and his MK is butts. Tyrant was a Diddy main until NOW, he got no results with MK until NOW, he is way behind the meta and top players hype him up. And then users parrot what top players say. He's well known because Zero puts his friendly matches on his channel and hypes him up.

"Ito,Tyrant and S2H are pushing the meta" - Zero

When he did nothing with the character results wise and only Ito is pushing the meta discovering new things. Then there's the player skill thing goin on and Tyrant looks out of place. I remember watching his match vs Vinne and someone in the chat said "get this mofo off and bring ito". tbh alot of players there were free af and its non customs, MKs fav meta tis a shame.

-insert RK9 here-

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
It's back, we missed an entire match though :/

CONGRATS TO LEFFEN

Last edited:
Top Bottom