• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
all right i got myself busy trying to place a new prublic works
i can't choose between flowerbed or a fountain
Okay, my gates are open. I forgot to say it, but please don't take any of the fruit on the ground either. I'm going to plant it once I finish putting down my path.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
ESAM getting 2 stocked two times in a row :/

actually wait my memory is trash

Last edited:

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
Sheik is actually pretty fun to watch when played by a skilled player. At least she isn't Diddy at peak Hoo Hah.

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
I can't bear to watch Sheik in Smash. I just skip the footage or just look away. Can't stand her. But that's just my opinion.
This is my exact reaction with Fox or Falcon so i understand completely.

EDIT: SPEAKING OF FALCON...

Last edited:

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
No Diddy? I was really surprised. Not even as a counterpick.

Also, how did Dabuz get Luma to turn towards him for a jab? He literally did a vortex that was near inescapable with a ton of shield damage...

Edit: West coast represent. Let's go Larry.

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Everyone here watching this tournament, and I'm over here watching darts :p
(couldn't watch even if I wanted to, because my internet is too slow to load the stream)

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542

Great. The dream is going to disappear.
All because of Sheik. :c (I honestly think Sheik is one of the most unskilled characters in the game.)
Sheik FAir is really stupid as well as three of her specials (and even Burst Grenade is good) but her average range and poor individual damage output make the effort required to win with her a lot higher than other characters. From what I understand her skill gate is pretty easy to mid level but then becomes very steep leading up to high/top level play.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Also, how did Dabuz get Luma to turn towards him for a jab? He literally did a vortex that was near inescapable with a ton of shield damage...
He had Luma untethered to go for grab release usmash, but Luma started moving back toward him + he didn't get an air release so he went for jab instead

Though, there's no frame advantage on grounded grab release so.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
He had Luma untethered to go for grab release usmash, but Luma started moving back toward him + he didn't get an air release so he went for jab instead

Though, there's no frame advantage on grounded grab release so.
If luma is moving backwards, luma faces that way? Hmm... I never really knew that.

Also, that was a beautiful counterpick. Samus = shield push/spacing. Floaty, heavy. What's Luigi gonna do?

Top Bottom