• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Thank you for visiting me, @Antonykun! I had a lot of fun showing you around (and bragging about my cool things). We should do it again sometime. Hopefully @ BJN39 BJN39 will join us.

And for any gorls that have ACNL, I need these things (link). I'll buy the unorderables and I'd prefer to catalogue the orderable furniture.
Wait I'm relevant?

I'd enjoy visiTing with you gorls sometime in ACNL. I didn't even know it was happening, lol.

Also tourney ZeRowww's Sheik = </3

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
dammit he lost
Nairo lost intentionally

Didn't play as good so in the future zero will try to punish previous habits he really didn't have and lose lol

Last edited:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
The only reason I'd want ZeRo to lose is because he's gone undefeated for the entirety of Smash 4's lifespan AFAIK. Other than that he's pretty entertaining to watch and don't mind him in general.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
The only reason I'd want ZeRo to lose is because he's gone undefeated for the entirety of Smash 4's lifespan AFAIK. Other than that he's pretty entertaining to watch and don't mind him in general.
That's pretty much my reason as well. It's extreme hype when someone beats the unbeaten. But in the end, people will just realize he's a dang good player and needs credit for it

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Relevant.

While I was on the plane last night, I wanted to take a number 2. The moment I got ready to do so in the washroom, some amazing turbulence happened to make my experience totally better, right?

This experience must be similar to what people are feeling right now after 0's win.

Soul.

The quest to beat ZeRo is actually pretty funny lol. Nevertheless, he's a good player and like ppl said, needs more credit.
lol at Dabuz hate though

Top Bottom