• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

SHROOMED BEAT MANGO?????????????
I saw that in the Challonge bracket. I was like

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT
Welp, I think I'm gonna drop :4shulk:to secondary. It's a shame that I've played him since day 1 and still can't get results from him. :( :4lucas:is infinitely more fun and I think I'm a lot better with him.
Sorry @ Berserker. Berserker. •3•
It's ok

I've been using other characters to back up Shulk's bad MU but I still primarily use Shulk anyway. I've been using (and training with) Fox for a while now. Really fun character. Will use him against Sheik, Sonic, or basically if my Shulk is feeling off

Latte

Smash Ace
Voice chatting with online friends for the first time is really awkward

Like I get that I'm super cool and intimidating, but I can't be the only one talking, you know?

berserker00

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Berserker10
3DS FC
1220-7875-3865
Switch FC
6493 3764 6404
Fingers crossed he reaches Top 8.
I just woke up now. YOU JINXED THIS FOR TRELA. ESAM and ANTI?? Fate's **** is so strong
I saw that in the Challonge bracket. I was like

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

It's ok

I've been using other characters to back up Shulk's bad MU but I still primarily use Shulk anyway. I've been using (and training with) Fox for a while now. Really fun character. Will use him against Sheik, Sonic, or basically if my Shulk is feeling off
Lol u switched 2nd main after one day

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I think competitive-wise having Lucas as a secondary to Greninja is probably not going to be of any use whatsoever.

Can't see Lucas winning any MUs where Greninja wouldn't do fine lol.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Wow Top 8 is decently diverse

:4zss:
:4pikachu:
:4diddy:
:4ness:
:rosalina:
:4fox:
:4zss:(:4robinf::4darkpit::4zelda:?)

Tbh I expected

:4sheik:
:4zss:
:4pikachu:
Kind of not surprising since Diddy's not that powerful anymore. He's good, but not borderline broken like pre-pre-patch. Still get like some of the nerfs he got weren't really justified. The change to Uair so it's not also a sex kick, but making it more like a regular Uair and have better knockback to compensate for the smaller hitbox, 1 more frame of startup, etc., is okay, but stuff to his grabs... The reason his grabs are so good is that they were good and not really punishable like Luigi's, but then you have characters like Falco, Ganondorf, and Robin having really punishable grabs for no reason. Fox's grab is only good because of his speed, and then you add his able to jab cancel into a frame 6 standing grab? Holy hell, it just got even better, but at least that's countered by Fox's lackluster throw game similar to ZSS and Samus having bad grabs, but amazing throw games in contrast to Diddy and Luigi having good grab and throw games. Why not just lower grab end lags for everyone else instead of adding to Diddy's?

The other reason is that Florida's got a diverse character selection. Ryo is notable for Ike, but also uses Lucina, Palutena, Captain Falcon, and I think he uses Marth too, Solreth mains Little Mac, Nick Riddle uses ZSS and Bowser, and ESAM mains Pikachu. Four of their top players already use four characters you don't see often, Ike, Little Mac, Bowser, and Pikachu, at very high levels. Not saying the other regions are generic and tier sheep, but it's just a thing about Florida.

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Kind of not surprising since Diddy's not that powerful anymore. He's good, but not borderline broken like pre-pre-patch. Still get like some of the nerfs he got weren't really justified. The change to Uair so it's not also a sex kick, but making it more like a regular Uair and have better knockback to compensate for the smaller hitbox, 1 more frame of startup, etc., is okay, but stuff to his grabs... The reason his grabs are so good is that they were good and not really punishable like Luigi's, but then you have characters like Falco, Ganondorf, and Robin having really punishable grabs for no reason. Fox's grab is only good because of his speed, and then you add his able to jab cancel into a frame 6 standing grab? Holy hell, it just got even better, but at least that's countered by Fox's lackluster throw game similar to ZSS and Samus having bad grabs, but amazing throw games in contrast to Diddy and Luigi having good grab and throw games. Why not just lower grab end lags for everyone else instead of adding to Diddy's?

The other reason is that Florida's got a diverse character selection. Ryo is notable for Ike, but also uses Lucina, Palutena, Captain Falcon, and I think he uses Marth too, Solreth mains Little Mac, Nick Riddle uses ZSS and Bowser, and ESAM mains Pikachu. Four of their top players already use four characters you don't see often, Ike, Little Mac, Bowser, and Pikachu, at very high levels. Not saying the other regions are generic and tier sheep, but it's just a thing about Florida.
I guess some people are actually super loyal to Diddy. I was really rooting for hungrybox to make top 8, but oh well.

I think competitive-wise having Lucas as a secondary to Greninja is probably not going to be of any use whatsoever.

Can't see Lucas winning any MUs where Greninja wouldn't do fine lol.
I really hate it when that happens. The secondary I want turns out to be not as beneficial as expected (Robin isn't really complementary with Shulk since she has worse MU spreads all around, then again. Robin sux) ;~;

Fox does better against Sheik, Sonic, Olimar, ROB, and actually... all of Shulk's bad MU's are positive for Fox sans Sheik ofc. Meanwhile, Shulk is good against Yoshi, Rosalina, Luigi and Little Mac. Tbh, this was all actually a coincidence and I didn't actually think it through... but hey. Definitely not gonna complain about it, lol.

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
1000 POST YAY :happysheep:

Time for all the tags to come in

Some people I didn't really interact with so thee might not be to much for them :(

@Aerodrome - I don't know you too well but your a cool person. And why don't you like Mechanical rhythm? ;______;
@2004Zilla -I never really talked to you too much either but you have a lot of knowledge on Dinosaurs probably 10x more than me :p
@Alacion - Your not bad at Smash when I fought you, your really good. Have a happy face :)
@Alphatron - Your like one of those old school kids that I don't know so smh :/
@Antonykun - The Rugby shirt that has the best Ruby shirt faces :)
@ArcticWolf - Your really good at Rosie ☆__☆ I wish I could be as good as you :p
@Benishigure - Newest Sheik guy! Idk anything about you so have a happy face :)
@ Berserker. Berserker. - The cool kid that everyone loves and I never talked to you too much so have a happy face :)
@ berserker00 berserker00 - You helped me with my Dark Pit problem along with your brother and Souflee and I really appreciate that :)
@BJN39 - The Zelda momma. Your a cool person until you give infractions ;___________;
@bluecrow - The Furret guy and one of the people I knew before I made an account. :)
@ Burgundy Burgundy - Didn't talk to you too much but your a cool gorl with ALL of the cool amiibos and I cry in the corner for days
@Burning Mandala - Um idk anything 'bout you so... :)
@Cenizas - The Slowking gorl that I never talked to :)
@CPU 3 - Your a really funny gorl and we should do some more matches sometime and turn on the 'fun toggle' :) And i'm kinda surprised you don't hate me because of Dark Pit tbh :/
@D3RK - :) :) :):)
@EODM07 - The Yuri pics of the day always gets my shipping gears going. But Mopcina :yeahboi:
@Estel Elessar - Don't see you too often but your a nice gorl and hope you do well in Melee
@evmaxy54 - That's one of the best avi's i've ever seen :3 And your really nice too
@Farorae - Don't see you around too often but I remember your sig before I made an account
@Fernosaur -Ferna-sensei~ Your really nice and those doubles were fun :)
@ Ffamran Ffamran - I never really bothered to read any of your rants because i'm lazy :p But you have us to keep you company~
@Fireemblemfreak - :) :) :) :)
@GingerGaymer - You seem like a really mature gorl and I hope you do well with the lil' ones,
@ FullMoon FullMoon - Your a really good Uber frog/boy player and I still wonder how you adapt to lag :p
@HunterNinjaReaperPirate♤♠ - Copy and paste Macchi's opinion here except I actually escape from them because jank recoveries ;P
@Jestar - The first shipping buddy~ :) We went through shippings together and we should do some matches when Wolf come out sometime :)
@JigglyZelda003 - I still remember our match in the tourney **** your good ×________×
@kenniky - Your a cool person butwhen I face you and I try my Kirby and cry for 3 months
@Kofu - Your a cool person and I still cringe from your clip when you killed a mouse with a tree and rage
@ L Latte - idk anything so :) :) :) :) :)
@Lavani - Sometimes I feel like my posts aren't up to your standards :p Your the cool kid that everyone loves :)
@Locke 06 - idk anything but your Megaman is so cool ☆_____________☆
@Matsushi - Sushi~ You were my second shipping buddy and your really nice :) We need to do another match 'cause lag :p
@ Macchiato Macchiato - Your a really nice person and the first person I ever knew and fought :) Even though you beat me 99% of the time your really fun and I hope you get main
@Mocha - You seem like a really nice person :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
@Moydow - Your Wright avi's are really cool and yay your a mod :)
@Nairo - Your our tourney rep along with ven and other people. And tfw I try to be as good as your Dark Pit and ZSS but I can't :/
@Nammy12- Your a nice brother and you play with me :)
@Phenomiracle - :) :) :) :):)
@Potpourri - :) :) :) :) :):)
@Princess Toady- :) :) :):) :) :)
@PUK - That was a good tourney match and i'd like to face you again sometime :)
@RedCap-BlueSpikes - I wish my Pauly was as good as yours but laziness :(
@redfeatherraven - The like King and you have a really good Pika. :)
@ Rickster Rickster - Never talked too much but i'd like to face your Zelda sometime :)
@Rion - Auntie Rion :):):):):):)
@Rizen - You have a nice Link but shame bad Links exist :/
@ r_greening1 r_greening1 - latest member of the shipping crew~ your really nice and a great addition :)
@S.F.L.R_9 - I looked back and you were the first person to like my message :) and you help me with my Dark Pit problem so thankzies for that too. Your really nice
@SBphiloz4 - Your that gorl that does all the fun things like fanfics and montages behind the scenes and that's really cool :) And your Zelda is just *_____*
@Shrokatii - You were one of my first buddies here~ We may not be Pittoo buddy but we have the white theme power ;)
@ Soul. Soul. - Your like the dictionary to VCG pokemon and I wish that I have that kind of competitive knowledge for pokes ;___;
@Space Stranger - One of the Falcon reps here and a really stylish one too :)
@spiderfreak1011 - :):):):):):):):)
@ SpiralGalaxies SpiralGalaxies - You have a really cool Lucas and Rosie but I cry when I see your font colour ;_______;
@ Lorde Lorde -Your a cool gorl and we should do some matches sometime :) And dat avi is the best. What happened to Rosie in that avi?
@Suicidal_Donuts -Your really good and I feel happy now since it looked like I actually tried instead of being thrown around like a pillow
@Symphonia - :) :) :) :):) You should post here more gorl :)
@Tilk - idk too much but hope you do well in college or other stuff :)
@Trieste SP - Luckyshipping pals~ :) And your avi's gorl
@TTTTTsd - :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
@Twili - Hope you do okay Twili! :) :) :) :)
@UkeNicky - :) :) :) :) :)
@WaifuRaccoonBL - You got a good Rosie and I wish I could play Splatoon with you but I suck :(
@warionumbah2 - I wish I can have your MK skills ;__________;
@XDanDan612 - Danish~ You have a really good Peach and Jiggs. We should do those dittos again :)
@Yaaay - yaaaaaaaaaaaaýyyyyyyyyýyyyy :)
@Zolda - You should talk more gorl! :)
@ZombieBran - :) :) :) :) Your name reminds me of Zombie cereal :)
@|ven| - I still remember you as that Jambo person :) And when I saw the rankings for Anthers and I go like "Who's ven" Then realize it was you because my brother told me it was the Jambo guy :)
@♥Zanda•JGPT♥- I think your my bestie here ♡ We share so much in common and like Phosphora and Viridi :p

Mfw this took 2 hours to do

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
Lucas and Roy seem to compliment each other nicely. I find myself switching between the two depending on the matchup a lot. Usually if Lucas can't handle something Roy can and Vice versa.

Edit: @ Koiba Koiba aww. <3 Sorry about the font colour but It's the only one I like. :happysheep:

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Fox is not as bad of a MU for Greninja now that the F-Tilt buff allows us to keep Fox at bay with a safe poke and being hit by F-Tilt means Greninja can do some nice tech chases now as well. The MU is probably still in Fox's advantage, but it's closer to even now I'd say.

Sonic and Sheik are still very bad for him though, at least the F-Tilt buff helps a little against the latter but not enough to make much of a difference.

I doubt Lucas is going to do any better against those two in any case.

I think ZSS might be the best secondary for Greninja actually.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968

Some people I didn't really interact with so thee might not be to much for them :(

@Aerodrome - I don't know you too well but your a cool person. And why don't you like Mechanical rhythm? ;______;
@2004Zilla -I never really talked to you too much either but you have a lot of knowledge on Dinosaurs probably 10x more than me :p
@Alacion - Your not bad at Smash when I fought you, your really good. Have a happy face :)
@ArcticWolf - Your really good at Rosie ☆__☆ I wish I could be as good as you :p
@ Berserker. Berserker. - The cool kid that everyone loves and I never talked to you too much so have a happy face :)
@ berserker00 berserker00 - You helped me with my Dark Pit problem along with your brother and Souflee and I really appreciate that :)
@BJN39 - The Zelda momma. Your a cool person until you give infractions ;___________;
@bluecrow - The Furret guy and one of the people I knew before I made an account. :)
@ Burgundy Burgundy - Didn't talk to you too much but your a cool gorl with ALL of the cool amiibos and I cry in the corner for days
@CPU 3 - Your a really funny gorl and we should do some more matches sometime and turn on the 'fun toggle' :) And i'm kinda surprised you don't hate me because of Dark Pit tbh :/
@EODM07 - The Yuri pics of the day always gets my shipping gears going. But Mopcina :yeahboi:
@Estel Elessar - Don't see you too often but your a nice gorl and hope you do well in Melee
@evmaxy54 - That's one of the best avi's i've ever seen :3 And your really nice too
@Farorae - Don't see you around too often but I remember your sig before I made an account
@ Ffamran Ffamran - I never really bothered to read any of your rants because i'm lazy :p But you have us to keep you company~
@GingerGaymer - You seem like a really mature gorl and I hope you do well with the lil' ones,
@ FullMoon FullMoon - Your a really good Uber frog/boy player and I still wonder how you adapt to lag :p
@HunterNinjaReaperPirate♤♠ - Copy and paste Macchi's opinion here except I actually escape from them because jank recoveries ;P
@Jestar - The first shipping buddy~ :) We went through shippings together and we should do some matches when Wolf come out sometime :)
@JigglyZelda003 - I still remember our match in the tourney **** your good ×________×
@kenniky - Your a cool person butwhen I face you and I try my Kirby and cry for 3 months
@Kofu - Your a cool person and I still cringe from your clip when you killed a mouse with a tree and rage
@Lavani - Sometimes I feel like my posts aren't up to your standards :p Your the cool kid that everyone loves :)
@Matsushi - Sushi~ You were my second shipping buddy and your really nice :) We need to do another match 'cause lag :p
@ Macchiato Macchiato - Your a really nice person and the first person I ever knew and fought :) Even though you beat me 99% of the time your really fun and I hope you get main
@Nairo - Your our tourney rep along with ven and other people. And tfw I try to be as good as your Dark Pit and ZSS but I can't :/
@ Rickster Rickster - Never talked too much but i'd like to face your Zelda sometime :)
@ r_greening1 r_greening1 - latest member of the shipping crew~ your really nice and a great addition :)
@S.F.L.R_9 - I looked back and you were the first person to like my message :) and you help me with my Dark Pit problem so thankzies for that too. Your really nice
@SBphiloz4 - Your that gorl that does all the fun things like fanfics and montages behind the scenes and that's really cool :) And your Zelda is just *_____*
@Shrokatii - You were one of my first buddies here~ We may not be Pittoo buddy but we have the white theme power ;)
@ Soul. Soul. - Your like the dictionary to VCG pokemon and I wish that I have that kind of competitive knowledge for pokes ;___;
@ SpiralGalaxies SpiralGalaxies - You have a really cool Lucas and Rosie but I cry when I see your font colour ;_______;
@ Lorde Lorde -Your a cool gorl and we should do some matches sometime :) And dat avi is the best. What happened to Rosie in that avi?
@Suicidal_Donuts -Your really good and I feel happy now since it looked like I actually tried instead of being thrown around like a pillow
@WaifuRaccoonBL - You got a good Rosie and I wish I could play Splatoon with you but I suck :(
@XDanDan612 - Danish~ You have a really good Peach and Jiggs. We should do those dittos again :)
@|ven| - I still remember you as that Jambo person :) And when I saw the rankings for Anthers and I go like "Who's ven" Then realize it was you because my brother told me it was the Jambo guy :)
@♥Zanda•JGPT♥- I think your my bestie here ♡ We share so much in common and like Phosphora and Viridi :p

So much yellow jeez

id say thanks for calling me a cool kid but it seems like vanilla is also a cool kid

so cool kid probably means lame then

Omg @ArcticWolf I finally found that Rosa pic that I loved and you used for your avi :secretkpop:
You wouldn't mind if I used it would you?

Edit: Too late :^)
Edit #2: Nvm, you can have it back. I feel like I need premium to do that avi justice

Last edited:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer

I feel so left out :p.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I guess some people are actually super loyal to Diddy. I was really rooting for hungrybox to make top 8, but oh well.
Some people genuinely like Diddy because of Donkey Kong Country or they actually like his moveset and play style. ADHD was a Diddy main since Brawl and considering the shenanigans Diddy could do in Brawl and Villager's shenanigans and apparently ADHD finds Villager's ledge camping hilarious, it's not a surprise he'd use those two. Others might have ended up invested too much time into a character that was previously a top tier, but is now bordering high tier that it'd be a waste of time to switch. Character's still good, so why switch? Diddy or rather, no character, not even Greninja despite how much people argue about it, has dropped from top or high tier to bottom. If there was such a character in Smash 4, you better switch if you really want to win. This isn't like going from Melee where Ganondorf was viable to playing Sandbag cosplaying as Ganondorf from Twilight Princess in Brawl.

holy buols ffam use fox

although i love the new falco

theres still like no reason to use falco over fox

Soul.

i've been wasting my time trying out other characters as "secondaries" but im like, **** this.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Every anime I was watching is on hiatus noooooo ;(

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Pikachu covers Jigglypuff's bad match-ups very well. Jigglypuff generally struggles against high ranged characters like Marcina, Shulk, and Ganon. She does decently well against the high tiers. I think she beats Diddy and ZSS and only slightly loses to Sheik. Most of Jiggly's match-ups are even and Pikachu covers all the ones she can't deal with and I can't really think of a match-up Pikachu loses.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
G'night gorls! :happysheep:

Hopefully I can find a camera to take pictures of my drawings

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Jigglypuff is trash lol. Diddy's frame data is decent enough where rest punishes are going to be difficult unless the Diddy is awful and overcommits too frequently. It's really late here so I'm not going to go into more detail, but lmao Diddy doesn't lose to Puff.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
So I clicked the link to the social in my alerts box and-

Why can't I stop laughing.

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I can't figure out my secondaries either. I can choose between: :4sheik::4fox::4lucario: and possibly :4feroy:.

I also have some tertiary characters that I can kinda sorta use... but idk if I want to invest a lot of time into them to "raise them" to secondary status.
(:4wiifit::4zss::4samus::4greninja:)

Soul.

Pikachu mains don't need secondaries
i do
Pikachu covers Jigglypuff's bad match-ups very well. Jigglypuff generally struggles against high ranged characters like Marcina, Shulk, and Ganon. She does decently well against the high tiers. I think she beats Diddy and ZSS and only slightly loses to Sheik. Most of Jiggly's match-ups are even and Pikachu covers all the ones she can't deal with and I can't really think of a match-up Pikachu loses.
Personally I think ZSS beats the **** out of Jigglypuff, and I'm not sure about Diddy. Pikachu checks them both, especially the latter post patch. Pika only wins vs. ZSS because of the small size, though Flip Jump is cancer.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Jigglypuff is trash lol. Diddy's frame data is decent enough where rest punishes are going to be difficult unless the Diddy is awful and overcommits too frequently. It's really late here so I'm not going to go into more detail, but lmao Diddy doesn't lose to Puff.
The main reason the match-up used to be so bad was uair killing her at 65%. Now it kills much later and he doesn't have a secure way to land a kill due to her being in the air most the time so she can avoid the banana. Uthrow is DIable and you can jump away at kill percent. She can gimp him very easily too. She also has more priority in the air and has about the same range. Yes he's very low lag and it's hard to get a rest on him but she can a few combos into rest like dair into rest or uair into rest. imo it's 55-45 Puff

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Puff is trash. Diddy is not trash. Diddy has better range because Puff's range is trash.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
holy buols ffam use fox

although i love the new falco

theres still like no reason to use falco over fox
THE VOICE... IT HURTS US! *hisses*

No. Fox is brain dead for me. There is no character in the entire series that I can pick up and play, but Fox. Give me any Smash game and I can do fine with Fox which isn't exactly fun. I can't do this with Captain Falcon, Mario, Luigi, Falco, Link, Yoshi, Samus, Sheik, etc. The irony to it all is that Fox actually works with my kind of play style: aggressive, overwhelming speed, close combat, and reactionary. Captain Falcon doesn't click with me despite that and it's probably because outside of like jab, Nair, and Uair, his moves aren't exactly fast - especially Smashes - like Fox's where you have jab, Dash Attack, Utilt, Ftilt, Dtilt, Up Smash, Down Smash, Nair, Fair, Dair, Uair, and Bair or something else that doesn't click with the Capt. Sheik's doesn't have Fox's burst damage and ZSS's is kind of okay, but the slow grab is an issue. My play style practically is built for Fox.

Ganondorf at least has fast tilts and aerials for how strong they are which makes reacting with him fine, but Ike and Snake? Yeah... Ike has jab, Dtilt, and Bair as his quickest moves. I like Ike, but I'm probably not good with him, especially with how I play. Snake has the trapping aspect which pretty much goes downhill as I just go ham with CQC - technically not CQC if Snake's based on pre-MGS4, "I refuse to use a traitor's fighting style". Snake's not in Smash 4, so I can't comment much on him, but Ike and Ganondorf pretty much forces to me to think and stop fighting instinctively, especially compared to Falco who at least hits fast and hard, but moves like molasses. Also Dr. Mario. Little Mac not so much since his recovery... Eh. The two burst movement dudes, Captain Falcon and Little Mac don't work with me well.

This probably also explains why I don't find (Smash 4) Meta Knight and Greninja difficult characters to use compared to everyone else; the instinct to just ambush them and overwhelm them with speed works. Hell, Mega Man's not that difficult, but he's kind of strange to say the least. Roy would probably work too along with Ryu, but Villager, Zelda, Link, Bowser, and Triple D? Hell no. I don't work with them well and I just don't like playing at range or not being able to beat people to a bloody pulp quickly and on command. Toon Link at least has speed to make it not sluggish like Link, the walking armory.

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
i do

Personally I think ZSS beats the **** out of Jigglypuff, and I'm not sure about Diddy. Pikachu checks them both, especially the latter post patch. Pika only wins vs. ZSS because of the small size, though Flip Jump is cancer.
ZSS suffers from WiiFit syndrome, if your short then crouch. The only moves that hit when Puff is crouching are dair, dtilt, and Flip Kick which are all unsafe on shield too. Puff can literally just crouch shield and punish. Puff can also crouch into rest.

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
I just gotta say

Luigi is definitely braindead. Don't care what his results say, but I can't stand that plumber.

Soul.

ZSS suffers from WiiFit syndrome, if your short then crouch. The only moves that hit when Puff is crouching are dair, dtilt, and Flip Kick which are all unsafe on shield too. Puff can literally just crouch shield and punish. Puff can also crouch into rest.
ya, agreed, I was just saying. this seems like theorycrafting so far, i'm not really sure if puff really wins.

Top Bottom