• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Anyone up for for some good ol' Dissidia 012 ?

I'm REALLY HANKERIN for a good old time playing my favorite game + I promise I'll go easy since I doubt anyone here played enough to be aware of how to play the MUs + Advanced Tech / Mechanics if anyone needs me to.

PSN ID = Mericus
Let me Know Gurls <3
I would, but I don''t have it anymore :^(

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
It's better than my plan to ''borrow'' peoples avatar.

I don't know who that guy is.

申し訳ありませんが、スターフォックスからウルフのための予定はありません。ご了承ください。
omg that just gave me an idea
take people's avis, mlgify them and use them for a day

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
彼女は彼女の現在の状態ではあまりにも強力であるように、次のダウンロードパッチでは、我々はディディーコングが戻って彼のかつての栄光にあることを確認します。ああ、私はほとんど忘れてしまった、我々はまた、完全にゲームからゼルダを削除します。

ご了承ください。:secretkpop:

Fun fact: I can actually read some of this.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I've been seeing yokai watch everywhere for a while now.

I wasn't too interested before, but maybe I should try it since it is a big hit in japan after all. Man, it really is incredibly popular. Even getting an english dub on disney XD.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Can anyone here test if Falco's d-tilt is safe on shield?
One of the guys at the Falco boards tested it and there's shield push... somewhere. I'd assume the sweet-spot does, but the disjoint might actually cause shield push which is pretty good then since it's got range.

One of the guys at the Falco boards tested it and there's shield push... somewhere. I'd assume the sweet-spot does, but the disjoint might actually cause shield push which is pretty good then since it's got range.
Okay. Good. Anyway....

Remember that Falco vs Shulk MU you were lamenting about? Definitely don't think the Falco vs Shulk MU is bad at all. It's far from being a curbstomp in Shulk's favor imo

Edit: Oh, everything I'm about to say is mostly theory. I have yet to actually go against patched Falco but I kind of have faith in Falco now

Last edited:
You want a secondary???
Well, pretty obvious choice
Every character is fun though but my definitive secondary is obviously Fox. I have some other ones that I wanna try out though so yeah.

Well except :rosalina::4miigun::4wario::4bowserjr: imo. I think they just don't mesh well with me at all

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
All this talk about secondaries has me thinking about how I'll get good with other characters, but then I go back and play Zelda and realize I'm 100 times better with someone who still hasn't made it out of low tier in a decade.
KEEP BUFFING HER SAKURAI.

Soul.

Every character is fun though but my definitive secondary is obviously Fox. I have some other ones that I wanna try out though so yeah.

Well except :rosalina::4miigun::4wario::4bowserjr: imo. I think they just don't mesh well with me at all
I love you for not having Pikachu as a secondary

warionumbah2

Smash Master
Oh no. I'm going all Macchiato mode on secondaries again
Use MK so i can tell you how much you suck.

That's my thing y'know, like soul saying 'eh' all the time or going on about pikachu or 3ds. fullmoon making everything related to greninja for no reason, fframran ranting about pointless ****, eodmo7 being a weab, machiato not sticking with one char etc.

Last edited:
Top Bottom