• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Rizen

Smash Legend
If you want to cheese classic, use Dedede with Armored Jet Hammer. It has full superarmor while charging on the ground and can be held indefinitely, it only loses to KO Punch and grabs.

I remember some of my early classic runs (on 3DS) ending with me at like 791% after taking out Master Core.
Shulk countered me and I hammered the mini Olimar ship item, which blew up and killed me (I had no idea it could do this). I should know better than to play at 2AM :urg: /tired

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
She's just...eating...what...ewww....

WHY MUST IT TWITCH
She's a dragon... thing... Name's Fredrika.

It also reminds me of that one time when Bear Grylls ate that live fish... So creepy... So much fear...

Lol why would you post pictures of your own phobia?

It's like if I posted pictures of bats or signed contracts.
Because it's funny... but also scary... ;_;

I think I'm gonna puke

Like right now

i think these hours are a testament to me being ******** or drunk or high

i call page 1873-1874 the hour where everyone is a cpu113324241

also, my brother is using (playing around with) customs-rosa. fantastic

Last edited:

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
So on the topic of food, I'm at Max Brenner with my own gorlfronds and I didn't feel like eating actual food, so instead I just bought a nice, hot and steamy @Macchiato :secretkpop:

psssst for real though Macchi what would you rate this out of 10

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
i think these hours are a testament to me being ******** or drunk or high

i call page 1873-1874 the hour where everyone is a cpu113324241

also, my brother is using (playing around with) customs-rosa. fantastic
Who is older?

Also, was that a shot at me?

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
psssst for real though Macchi what would you rate this out of 10
it doesn't look like it's filled with candy and other not-coffee flavorings so he'd probably give it a 2/10 and tell you to try starbucks' new gimmick flavor of the month

On the topic of food, I'll have a cookie and some nice coffee. Like soon

Also, I think I saw a definite top tier avatar. Like, in Smashboards. In all my life, I've been looking at waifu anime avatars from left and right but this one is like, really good
Who is older?

Also, was that a shot at me?
My bro

and yes

ok bye

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
On the topic of food, I'll have a cookie and some nice coffee. Like soon

Also, I think I saw a definite top tier avatar. Like, in Smashboards. In all my life, I've been looking at waifu anime avatars from left and right but this one is like, really good

My bro

and yes

ok bye
Bye, have fun on the desktop!

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
it doesn't look like it's filled with candy and other not-coffee flavorings so he'd probably give it a 2/10 and tell you to try starbucks' new gimmick flavor of the month
Lol yeah I'm cool with that though. Starbucks is my life tbh and I'll try whatever he tells me to.

update: THIS IS THE MOST BITTER THING I'VE EVER DRANK IN MY LIFE JFC

STARBUCKS IS WAY BETTER OMG

Last edited:

| Big D |

Smash Master
Is @ | Big D | | Big D | the best in your region? I still can't forgive him for dropping precious WiiFit.
I've lost my way... just trying to figure out where I need to invest my time so I don't mess up at evo. My strongest atm is Dedede/Falcon.

If it means anything though me and TK have a MM at evo so I can force him off his costume.

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Wrote up the ''official'' Q&A thread on Squidboards. It took way longer than I thought.

I think I need to lay down after that...

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing today? :4zelda:

Just had my breakfast and played some Pokemon Shuffle. Trying to get Darmanitan so I can hopefully beat that Mega Glalie which is such a HUGE pain. >:C

Kumiko X Reina is strong here. <3

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Sometimes, I feel like there's
Morning girls. How's everyone doing today? :4zelda:
Evening~

I've been thinking whether I should be more strict when I'm modding. I've gotten some criticism that people I'm not being strict enough. Makes me wonder though....

I guess they're right, that I'm not strict when it comes to it. I rarely issue warnings and I've only infracted a single person because he was trying to sell stuff through the site. Don't get me wrong, I've got plenty of modding experience from my past. Ex, I've modded a couple forums and plenty of subreddits in the past. This time, it's just different. :ohwell:

warionumbah2

Smash Master
Once I get my hands on these sp00ky hax, I'm going to put Alex's 2I and 3S themes on Smashville at night,

And Igniz's theme on FD :awesome:
You're getting me hype man, Jazzy NYC latin mix on helberd. HOME STAGE + FAV NINTENDO CHARACTER + FAV STAGE THEME + FROM FAV VIDEO GAME.!!$+^%

He made another vid btw.

Sub to his channel guys he'll release a guide soon(basically months)

Last edited:
Top Bottom