• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
wtf the only gay character is a psychopath?? smh nintendo
Would you rather they be more like Vincent and Victor? I mean at least this a guy seems to have an actual, unique personality. I mean, Tharja is sort of like that yet she was an extremely popular character (even though if you met someone like that irl you'd be running as fast as you can in the opposite direction smh why do people like her)

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I'm pretty sure irl, no gay man would want to be with Nohr guy.

At least make a nice looking feminine guy and a buff guy options.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
So @ Lorde Lorde apparently you missed because I was too close to you :/

Does golf club have that big of a disjoint?
That's what I assumed but I have never even heard of that happening before. I thought it was the tennis racket that I missed you with?

Must resist temptation to make one eyed monster joke.
@ Lorde Lorde your avi's upside down.
that's the point

They are both so ugly that I'd rather not even have the option of having same-sex marriages.
I agree 100%. They both have a crazy look in their eyes and I don't like it.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Would you rather they be more like Vincent and Victor? I mean at least this a guy seems to have an actual, unique personality. I mean, Tharja is sort of like that yet she was an extremely popular character (even though if you met someone like that irl you'd be running as fast as you can in the opposite direction smh why do people like her)
I like her hatred for everyone and her loner attitude.

She reminds me of those cute goth girls who are like really into TMNT and stuff.

I made her marry Gregor though, because it was silly.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I haven't played an FE game so idk who Vincent and Victor are.

I just don't like that the only gay male is ugly af and needs mental help because he wants to show people what "true pain and suffering" are.

Not to mention that the gay female is even creepier.

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Welp

G'night gorls! :happysheep:

And the people you marry if you're gay in FE are kinda meh imo :halfsheep: Sharla reminds me of some kind of Yan dere and there's going to be that one guy that's going to be everyone's husbando i'm calling it.

That's what I assumed but I have never even heard of that happening before. I thought it was the tennis racket that I missed you with?
Oh oops. Bad memory :emptysheep:

Edit: Is it Sharma or Sharla?

Last edited:

Cenizas

3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
I like her hatred for everyone and her loner attitude.

She reminds me of those cute goth girls who are like really into TMNT and stuff.

I made her marry Gregor though, because it was silly.
I wouldn't know any cute goth girls, every goth I know is also a tumblr feminist and does edgy drugs for kids like vapor.

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
This is the description for the gay female:

She is extremely prejudiced and stalks those she deems compatible with her

why
All joy that Nintendo added gay romance options to one of their games has literally vanished. Why would anyone in their right mind want to marry these characters? Jesus...

Only two gay characters and they're both creepy as f*** or sociopaths.

Is their characterization drastically different than most FE characters? Cause unless this is normal for the series, this is bull****. Hell even if this is normal, this is still terrible.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
All joy that Nintendo added gay romance options to one of their games has literally vanished. Why would anyone in their right mind want to marry these characters? Jesus...

Is their characterization drastically different than most FE characters? Cause unless this is normal for the series, this is bull****. Hell even if this is normal, this is still terrible.
I'm just as disturbed as you are.

Seriously, why are the gay characters so ****ed up? I'm not going to say that Nintendo believes that all gays have mental issues, but it definitely could be misconstrued that way.

I haven't played FE before (and I wanted to start with this game), but idk. I don't like how oddly they have portrayed these gay characters.

It's all kind of funny, though. Maybe they purposefully made the gay characters weird af so no one would marry them and then nobody would be tainted by the evils of homosexuality. :^)

Cenizas

3DS FC
1032-1809-6196

Yeah, some characters get pretty weird, but you gotta take what you can get and deal with it sometimes.

And from the looks of it I wouldn't think anyone from Nohr is that stellar of a character, so I wouldn't get so hung up on that front.

Last edited:
Yay. More P:M

I love Zelda in P:M. I also like P:M Bowser and P:M Ganonodorf. They both hit so hard. Holy ****

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
Honestly I wish romance wouldn't be forced into everything nowadays. I just want to be a bad*** and slay monsters or whatever without all the feelings sometimes. This isn't about strait or gay.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Aww, I can't make a female Kamui and have her marry (and/or tease) Luna? If only I could bother the obvious(ly Severa clone) tsundere Luna and make a Kamui look like Yoko, but with blue hair. AYAYA, AYAYA, AYAYA! :p

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Honestly I wish romance wouldn't be forced into everything nowadays. I just want to be a bad*** and slay monsters or whatever without all the feelings sometimes. This isn't about strait or gay.
romantic supports have been a thing since fe 4 IIRC and awakening introduced a player avatar who can unsuprisingly support all characters with having romantic support with all chars of the opposite gender

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I guess I'm the only one who doesn't care what they think. Whatevs.

Though I'd much prefer one of these guys:

:drshrug:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
FE4 introduced marriage and children
FE6 introduced support conversations as we have them now, and paired endings
FE12 introduced the avatar, who could support with everyone
and FE13 let the avatar marry and have children with anyone

so it's not as if the romantic element is new, just that Awakening played it up more than the other games

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Every thread I visited is talking about Fire Emblem lmao

Rizen

Smash Legend
romantic supports have been a thing since fe 4 IIRC and awakening introduced a player avatar who can unsuprisingly support all characters with having romantic support with all chars of the opposite gender
I haven't played the FE series :/ I just feel like romance options are shoehorned into various games. I don't want to play a dating simulator with everything :glare:

Top Bottom